SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Could it be?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
menjador
Paranoia Injector

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could my soul mate really be a girl? according to one sentence she is a he but he send me a picture of a girl... I have been conversing with her/him for a about 5 emails now. Tell me if this is a common occurrence.

Good day my dear,
I thank you for your response to my post, although we have not known each other before, I am very happy to see your reply, how are you doing today, hope your doing good. I'm okay just that life has not been easy for me, in my name is Miss FAOUR, I am from Sudan by nationality, my parents are the late Dr. and Mrs. Justin Daudi. My father was Dr. Justin Daudi Special Advice to the President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My parents were among the senior military officers and other senior government officials who were on board when the plane crash that took place on Friday 02 May 2008, on his way to an International Summit Political, i killed my lovely parents that it was the worst thing that ever happened to me in life.

After the burial of my late parent's life becomes so difficult for me as the only son of my parents, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to a Chinese expatriate, leaves nothing for me to survive, explaning to me which, as tradition demands, as a matter of women have no right to the properties of my father, I tried to fight for my right to threating to kill me, that's why I find my way and run my country, I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal, but life is not easy here.

Boada regret with my problems, I know that my parents are always at this time that is not happy at what I'm going through life, I accept that my company, because you talk to me forget the past and continue with my life, I know most of you, I am always serious with my studies, I like cooking, which is a function of a woman, I sent my photo and hope you love it, i mean when I was in my country. Thank you and God bless you please, my dear I'm waiting to hear from you soon.
FAOUR Sincerely,[/b]

Closed lad accounts x1

Pls if you are joking with me just stop it because i don't want to lose this wonderful opportunity . -Akim J. Chamber
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't hope your 'soul mate' being a girl. Most of them are just guys aiming for the lonely elder men, so don't go applying for a webcam session Wink. Don't point him/her to the mistake, this is a great thing that can alert victims.. Just play along with him.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
menjador
Paranoia Injector

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I know that but actually i'm most likely dropping this one I have some other matters at hand which are beginning to take up some time. I just found it pretty funny and i didn't plan on a webcam show

Closed lad accounts x1

Pls if you are joking with me just stop it because i don't want to lose this wonderful opportunity . -Akim J. Chamber
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic