SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

can lads trace WU payment using only a name?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
junebug
flumpted

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least one of my lads has claimed that I "never sent the money", saying that they can trace moneygram and western union transfers by giving the WU office my name and the date of the transfer only. Anyone know if they can really do this? I thought they needed the MTCN number?

"THAT IS PUTTING MY ASS ON FIRE,AND I WOULD NOT REALLY LIKE THAT."
"Your Full…Name.
Your full...contact Address.
And also with your Defecation ID.."
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regardless if it can be done or not, you're in control of the game. Claim all sorts, from corrupt WU offices, to his inability and sheer stupidity.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic