SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any suggestions?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dexter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After telling a lad that the large graphical images he was using are known scammer tools, I received a plain text to which I replied: that I don't believe that a basic text message is really associated with Western Union.

Upon reading the message, I know there has to be more I can do with his response. Any ideas?

I want to hear from you because your fund is ready for transfer so i advice you rush up and make the payment so that you can receive first thing tommorow morning.i wait to hear from you and please send more three names with the payment information for we to effect your payment.

As soon as we get the payment information you get your first transfer of $5,500.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What does he need three names for? I'm seen that before, and I've never had it properly explained.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

three names? Or three other email addys. I'm guessing the guy's looking for more potential vics. Is it permissible to send the addys of some of the guys in the surplus scams section??? Just a thought.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your lad needs victims you could go to a baiter run guestbook and harvest some names and email addresses. You would not even need to ask their permission. There's some interesting reading there. Wink

Click here to enter Guestbook

Scroll down for the postings. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic