SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Looks like someone peeked over my mugu's shoulder

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Forrest Gump
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this in a baiter account that nobody should know about except the mugus. Sweet...I'll keep you posted on how jerking this idiot around goes.

For now I'll post it here in case anyone googles them.

[email protected] to me
show details 11:03 AM (0 minutes ago)

TOYOTA CAR LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM CHINA
Customer Service Department
Toyota Motor Corporations, China.
28 Tanfield Road Tiaxiu lio Beijing China
PRIZE AWARD NOTIFICATION

DEAR Sir/MA

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today, You are among the winners of the TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.

As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the E-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 719-226-1319, with serial number 902-66 drew the lucky numbers 05,12,30,11,17,43 and Bonus number 10 , Your INSURANCE Number: FLS433/ 453L /GMSA and consequently you won in the Second Category of the TOYOTA FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US$1,000, 000, 00 in cash, including a Toyota carmry 2008 model which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$40,650,000.00 shared among the international winners in the Second category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of US$1,000,000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact our agent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning fund under your full names. Together with the port where your winning car should be shipped to.

To begin your claim, please call our claim agent or send email immediately to:-

Dr Edwin Park
Foreign Services Manager,
Toyota Motor Corporations China,
EMAIL:[email protected]
Telephone:+8613025147370

1. Full Name:
2. Address:
3. Occupation:
4. Age:
5. Sex:
6. Nationality:
7. Country of Residence:
8. Telephone/Fax Number:

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers and other information provided above and below in every one of your correspondences to your claiming agent.
Congratulations'' once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Suzane Lang
Online coordinator
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ehrm... 'here' is googleable.

And, what's so special about this one?

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
It looks exactly the same as the BMW and 2 Hondas I received this week alone.
Replied to one of them with a confused 'are you offering me a job?'. Never heard back.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It might be your same old mugus, diversifying their approach. If you're really curious you could see if the IP addresses match up.

"Victim" email addresses also circulate eventually - lads working together (either in organized networks, or informally) do share addresses. And probably some of them sell lists as well.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Forrest Gump
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

firehouse5 wrote:
It might be your same old mugus, diversifying their approach. If you're really curious you could see if the IP addresses match up.

"Victim" email addresses also circulate eventually - lads working together (either in organized networks, or informally) do share addresses. And probably some of them sell lists as well.

Probably not the same guy because he twigged after about 3 months. I doubt he'd keep trying.

Especially since I messed up and sent him a different picture the second time. I told him I changed my hair color and asked if he liked it but he figured out it wasn't the same person and his attitude changed. He finally told me to take a hike.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic