SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Up for grabs.....'Girl' in London, actually from Nigeria

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MIKE.OWENBY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

***due to misbelief, I have taken this email off the post***
even tho I have already done an email trace and it does show from Nigeria

Last edited by MIKE.OWENBY on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day Mike,
Normally we like the informant to ascertain that the subject is in fact a scammer, If you have had a reply from the lady, could you perhaps post a copy of the e-mail headers, and a photo if you have one.
Also a reminder of where you found her, i.e. 4ppl or Mybelovednet, together with a membership number, then we can read her profile and use her description in the reply. Without that sort of information many will simply not reply, Unless they know where you found them.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't surprise me if it was 4ppl.com. My ditzy housewife gets LOTS of "women" writing to her. I normally give them a huge serve for being lesbians.

Now I've just had a baiting idea and can't wait for the next one Twisted Evil

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mike

weareborg is right, might be fun but only when we are sure she is a scammer, at the moment all we have is an email address she could be an ex you want revenge on.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
MIKE.OWENBY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have already had my fun with this one, and so has my roommate. The only thing I can find is a few from my girlfriend - real life girlfriend - that were exchanged between her and 'her'

A couple of examples are below

Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 17:29:26 -0700
Subject: RE: Hope you are fine!!!
To: xxxxxxxx
Hey James

Happy New month to you today from here and it's nice reading from you today, hope you are fine and doing great today, in reference to your question, i want you to know my aunt is not the owner of the store, the store is owned by the store but my aunt is the one who does the runnings and every other things and i have been assisting her over here, not that i have a job that i do but at least i go to the store to assist her and she assist me too....

If you will remember in my last email, i told you i will go to her and explain to her if i can get little stuff from her and you gonna add it up so that i can use it to get my ticket and come over there....

I will stop here and going for morning prayers right now and from there, i will be going to bed but i will check my email in the morning once i am at the store and during my lunch time, i will give you a call okay....

Have a great day and sweet dreams

Sincerely

Maureen

Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:12:06 -0700
Subject: Hope you are fine!!!
To: [email protected]

Hello James

Nice reading from you today and i am sorry i didn't hear your voice today, but i tried your number several times, couldnt go through, i think its the bad weather over here cos its been raining cats and dog and i wish we are together right now so that you can make me feel warm...

Well i would love to come to stay with you in Texas, but i will inform my aunt about it today so that she can assist me with some money and you gonna add to it so that i can use it to purchase my ticket and get my ass on the plane and there is no point in sending the black guys back to their root cos i know they are trying to fight for their surviver....

If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, But, I lacked that knowledge, so the best thing that I can do is to show you how I really mean it now.

I will stop here and looking forward to hearing from you soon and do have a great day...

Sincerely

Maureen

Sent: Fri 8/28/09 10:45 AM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, I am sorry, it is important to read well, just like you read my messages so well... like, uh, not. You never said you were from Texas, but nonetheless my little labia, I would love for you to come to Texas. If you don't need my money, when can you come see me? I am mixed culture too.. I am half Irish and half Nigerian and then 1/3 German, and then 1/8th American Indian. As you could see from my picture, I look like all 2, don't you think?

Okay, I will not send you money.. I am sorry to have even asked you to accept my money. Shame on me. I need a good flogging for that mistake. Sorry. Let's get to know each other more. Tell me more about yourself okay Maureen.

Do you have more pictures? You are so pretty and I only have 3 pictures of you and would like one more?
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:34:16 -0700
Subject: RE: Hopei didnt bore you with my long message!!!
Nice message from you, now i know you don't read my message very well, i never mention i am from columbus, i am a mixed culture, my dad is from D.C, while my mom is from Colombia which is a spanish speaking country... I don't need your money pls okay... And if you are looking for a lady to have a one night stand with, maybe you should check the next door alright....

Lastly, don't jump into conclusion wanting to send people money.... This is an advice for you and be careful...

Maureen

--- On Fri, 8/28/09, J. Private <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 12:22 PM
Move back to Texas? Where did you live in Texas? Your ad said you were from Columbus, Ohio. Did you also live in Texas? I would like to send you money. Where can I do that and how much?

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 03:04:51 -0700
Anytime soon i am ready to meet you if you are serious and if you are not playing with my heart... I am at the store right now which is why i can't write you a long message but i hope this short message, gives you a clear picture of how ready i am to move back to texas....

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Maureen
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm quite concerned with your last post Mike.. OK so it's not my business, and it's got bugger all to do with me, BUT you have made this public, and open to criticism.

I've read the mail you got from Maureen XXXXX, and frankly I can't see any connection to a scammer..

Scammers simply don't use the ending Have a great day and sweet dreams , Sincerely Maureen And they sure as hell don't knock back a request regarding sending money.. With statements like this, Lastly, don't jump into conclusion wanting to send people money.... This is an advice for you and be careful...

I can understand anyone discussing a trip with a Rellie, nothing abnormal about that.. but any scammer worth anything would have told you how poor they where, and how there living a bad life and how you and you alone can help them and improve there way of life, They would also have shown a lot more love and affection. In fact they can pile it on with a backhoe, In ways only imaginable to them.. They will also tell you about the dreams they have had all staring you as the main charature. But we read none of the normal stuff..

As you've had e-mail perhaps you will now post the e-mail headers, and as she's sent you photo's , you can also post them, you can also tell us where you found her, or how you got involved with her..

But so far my opinion is she is genuine.. As I said earlier It's none of my business, But the ethic's of baiting come into play, and while we do a lot of this sort of thing, The regular posters on here always insure the subject is a SHONK, before they make there findings public. And we do that by a search of the headers, a photo search, a name search, a e-mail search.
A search of known scammer sites. Your ladyon the other hand, comes up with a resounding ZIP, Nudda, SFA
And without exception we always post the headers on here in the first post, together with e-mail address and any photo's we have. For others to also do all the checks, and also bait if they feel there is something to contribute.
This is disturbing, with out the checks,

Quote:
Well, I have already had my fun with this one, and so has my roommate. The only thing I can find is a few from my girlfriend - real life girlfriend - that were exchanged between her and 'her'

How would you feel if someone did what your doing to your sister, or played you. And believe me, It's so easy to dream up a persona that
you would bite on without any trouble at all.

But we don't and the difference is, the people we deal with deserve everything they get.

If this post is out of order, The mod's have every right to remove it, and kick my arse. But somehow I doubt that will happen..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I agree 100%.

We have a common enemy that deserves everything we dish out, but we also have rules and ethics.

I have profiled, investigated and posted many scammers information to warn and alert victims and potential victims. Nothing in the above mails suggests a scammer.

MIKE

Welcome to Eater.

The members here are a very friendly and helpful group - we encourage and enjoy seeing new members make their mark, become efficient, useful and effective.

I suggest you read up on the stickies, visit the university and apply for a mentor.

Rules - http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413

Mentor request - http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

Romance guide http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=70712

All 100% risky free.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic