SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The flood...what's next, a plague of locusts?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess this is easier than thinking up complicated scams:

Quote:
Dear Sir

My name is Mr. Issa Pascal Kafando from Ouagadougou,
Burkina Faso,West Africa. Please, i write to solicit for your
help regarding the tragedy that has befallen me and my family
recently.

After the heavy rain fall that lasted for more than 10 hours
on 2nd september 2009 which destroyed my house and properties,
since then live has become very much unbearable for me and my
family. I am now so frustrated as i am homeless with my family
and very hard to find what to eat.

Please i sincerely use this channel to plead for your kindness
regarding my present condition. Nothing is too small for me.
Please if you are willing to help me, kindly send your aid to
me by western union money transfer as follow
:First Name:Issa.
Middle Name:Pascal.
Last Name:Kafando.
Address: Rue 116 Avenue
Enyinega.
City:Ouagadougou.

Thank you.
Issa Pascal Kafando.

I wonder what excuses he'll give for not wanting a cheque?

Quote:
Dear Mr. Kafando

Im very upset to read about your hardships and tragedy that has befallen you and your family and feel that, since I have so much, it's my duty to share with you and do what I can.

Please, how many children do you have and what are their ages? I'd like to send a little something for them too, like toys or clothes.

Will you be able to buy food and get shelter for awhile with $1,500 dollars USD? I am prepared to send you that to help get you on your feet and all I ask in return is a little note from the children and a picture of them if you have one. I do love children and the Lord didn't see fit to bless me with any, so I like to use my money (I run a business out of my home) to help the little ones any chance I get!

I am not accustomed to doing my transactions thru Western Union, so will write out a cheque tonight and mail it tomorrow to Rue 116 Avenue
Enyinega.

I hope this will help, and God bless you and yours!

Sincerely
Mrs. Belle Watling
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The flood he mentions did happen. It's a begging email, which we don't regard as worth baiting.
There's a small chance that his story may be true, which makes me reluctant to bait him. No way would I pay him though.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I know the flood was real as I looked it up.

I just never got a straight begging letter before and found it unusual.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
[...] It's a begging email, which we don't regard as worth baiting. [...]

Is this true in general when they ask for help without promising anything in return?
I have a girlfriend in a refugee camp in senegal who wants me to get her out of the camp and welcome her in my country ([s]he does not yet know which country that is) so that she can finish her education. As far as I know (yet), her late father did not leave behind any ..ehrm.. funds. Altho is seems quite likely that here are costs involved with getting her paperwork and stuff further down the line. (Or is it implied that [s]he offers me her body? Very Happy )
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That refugee camp in Senegal is just packed with beautiful young women, all of whom have fortunes from rich, dead fathers.

How unlucky for you that you got the only poor one! Laughing
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of my Lads are offering nothing in return.

My characters just won't fall in love with their Romance Scammers, so they end up as penpals. The would-be Romance Scammers still follow their intentions and develop their financial needs. But they offer nothing except the Almighty's blessings in return.

Those that start off as apparent beggars though: try ASEMing them from another email address, saying you've lost the WU information for sending the $500 for the consignment or grant or whatever, and can they give it to you again, so you can send it tomorrow? See what they do.

That was the advice I was given back in March-time when I had my first beggar. The Lad jumped at the opportunity, and said, yes, my money would be sent immediately I made the payment. I've since discovered he also runs typical 419 scams and Romance Scams too.

I'm still writing to him. Very Happy

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I just heard back and although he is grateful and blesses me for my kind assistance, he wants the money WU since mail is only delivered in his country to P.O. boxes and he doesn't have one and blah blah. If I have a problem with that I can call him at the "cyber cafe".

I dunno, but if I had 3 kids and nothing to feed them, I really don't think I'd be particular or demanding about the way donations were delivered to me. Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic