SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait Material?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is an IDIOT!

This is his response.

Quote:
how are you doing today i hope you will ?
yes i receiver you email you sent to me ok yes i have told you now as you work with me i like that ok my borther? i see all want you sent to me ok , will like you any, body that sent you am email Forward he email to my offices to veryfly these poeple here in my offices ok notefly that, ok

look now i will help you to relese two MTCN number to you ok ,today. ok but any body that ask you any money tell him that you going to send money to him bye western unoin ok them put a stop ,

i dont want any body to know here in african that i am send you money over there in you counrty dont lest any regfuee, to know one thimg ot any gen in african thtat i am send you MTCN ok bye today ,

now i will relese two MTCN ok but you have to ,pay for the DUTY STENP OTHER, to be done to you name here in my offices , ok that will epower you to receiver this MTCN number today , ok but will cost you only $ 100 USD to be send to my offices them i can relese 180 in to 5 to you in you counrty , ok ,

i like you to send the money now with this name to me NAME MB@T@ R0BIS0N ok and give the informtion , ok in in half day you going to receiver you two TMCN number today also in you offices ok ,

i look Forward those poepoel give me any informtion that is comeing to you ok
and also inform me thank i like working with you ok ,

i wiat to here for you ,Regards.

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ronald had sent a reply to Kosovo asking him which boy he was trying to to fine. After the wakeup call and Kosovo getting his characters mixed up Ronald had no idea what email he would receive if any.

Ch3if replied
Quote:

how are you doing today i hope you will ?
yes i receiver you email you sent to me ok yes i have told you now as you work with me i like that ok my borther? i see all want you sent to me ok , will like you any, body that sent you am email Forward he email to my offices to veryfly these poeple here in my offices ok notefly that, ok

look now i will help you to relese two MTCN number to you ok ,today. ok but any body that ask you any money tell him that you going to send money to him bye western unoin ok them put a stop ,

i dont want any body to know here in african that i am send you money over there in you counrty dont lest any regfuee, to know one thimg ot any gen in african thtat i am send you MTCN ok bye today ,

now i will relese two MTCN ok but you have to ,pay for the DUTY STENP [STAMP?]OTHER, to be done to you name here in my offices , ok that will epower you to receiver this MTCN number today , ok but will cost you only $ 100 USD to be send to my offices them i can relese 180 in to 5 to you in you counrty , ok ,

i like you to send the money now with this name to me NAME MB4TA ROBISON ok and give the informtion , ok in in half day you going to receiver you two TMCN number today also in you offices ok ,

i wiat to here for you ,Regards

Then Gen 0dd sends an email
Quote:
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY I HOPE YOU FRINE THAANK YOU , THIS THE INFORMTION I GIVE TO YOU LEST NIGHT OK SO YOU HAVE TO TRY YOU BEST AND DONT SOMEING TODAY AND SEND THE $ 100 00 USD AS I TOLD YOU LEST NIHGT OK SO I WILL MOVER TODAY TO DELIEVER THOSE BOXES TO YOU IN YOU COUNRTY , OK

SEND THE MONEY WITH NAME MB4TA ROBISON ,
AND GIVE ME THE INFORM TOIN OF THE MTCN UNMBER OK THAT IS WANT I WANT FOR YOU OK THEM I WILL MOVER TODAY TO MET WITH YOU OK MY BORTHER '

I HOPE TO HERE FOR YOU
BEST REGARD

Looks like Aristocrat got here just before me Very Happy

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2

Last edited by woody999 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent this message out to Chief Kosovo:

Quote:
Dear Chief Kosovo,

Thank you for your message. However, it is not necessary for me to pay
you any funds because I am going to pay Secret Agent Fr@nk And3rson of
the FBI later this week. I attached a copy of a message from him in my
last message to you.

Here is what he told me today, which I am sure he already briefed you on:

"DEAR ALFR3D,

REMEMBER MR ALFR3D, MR, ZW3NN3S AND GENERAL 0D0W TO CREATE MONEY FRAUD
AND OTHER CRIMES. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING HE SAYS,OK. THEY ARE
DANGEROUS CRIMINALS,CEASE ALL CONTACT WITH THEM URGENTLY.

THEY COMMIT FRAUD AND MONEY LAUNDRY, GIVE WEAPONS TO TERROISTS,
INVOLVED IN INTERNET SCAMS AND FRAUD,THE FBI KNOWS THEY ARE RUNING A
NETWORK OF FRAUDSTARS.

AS I TOLD YOU,THE FBI IS WORKING ON THIS MATTER,AND REPORT
ALL DETAILS TO YOU,OK. ALL FUTURE CONTACT TO THESE CRIMINALS IS AT
YOUR OWN RISK,PLEASE NOTE, THE FBI CAN NOT PROTECT YOU.OK.

WE HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH GEN STANL3Y MCRYST@L AND HE TOLD US,THAT
ALL FUTURE FEES SHOULD BE PAID THROUGH ME,AND THE FBI,OK.

I NEED TO TELL YOU THAT GEN MCRYST@L INFORMED ME,HE SAID THAT THERE
ARE FEES THAT HAVE TO BE PAID TO RELEASE THE BOXES,BECAUSE FBI IS
INVESTIGATING AND THEY NEED MONEY TO ENSURE,THAT THE INVESTIGATION IS
COMPLETE,OK. SO PLEASE SEND ME MONEY NOW,OK,USE FOLLOWING DETAILS OF
MY ASSISTANT IN BENIN

RECIEVER SAMU3L 0L1V3R
LOCATION COTONOU BENIN
AMOUNT $2500
QUESTION WHO ARE WE
ANSWER FBI

SEND ME A MESSAGE BACK, WHEN YOU ARE READY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT,VERY FAST OK.

BEST REGARD,
SECRET AGENT FR@NK"

I am getting ready to make the payment as Agent And3rs0n instructed. I
am sure that you have been in contact with him since you are all
investigating Mr. Zw3nn3s.

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a fool.. Though he finally realized someone is chopping his dollar, something I've tried to get Zw3nn3s, Stanl3y, and now Kosovo to know for the past...1-2 weeks.

He just sent this to me.

Quote:
how are you doing today i hope you frine thank you , yes i receiver you email you sent to me now in my offices West-Africa Crime-Commissio because I am going to pay Secret Agent Fr@nk And3rs0n of
the FBI ok bye tomrrow , ok look forget them ok tell them to wiat the ned of thiis week that you have the money to send to them ok that is why i want you to work with me and also know why i want to help yuou is because i know that you dont have that $ 250 to send to pay Secret Agent Fr@nk And3rs0n of
the FBI, i will help you to pay him as soon as i relese two MTCN number to you ok so you can receiveer the MTCN bye tomrrow that is the only help i will help you now because i know that you donot have that money that day needed. undrestood ,me ok

only thing you donig with me know that you have to keep it in you half ok look i have
told you now again and again that any body that tell you all send you am email,
about anything money tell him that he show give you sun time to look for the money and to to him will you be work with me to receiver the MTCN number? them email Forward he email to my
offices to veryfly these poeple that needed money for you in my offices ok notefly that, ok that is good my borther

"am crasy at the moment"

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

General 0dd calls Ronald and reaqds his script Very Happy

GenOdd100209.mp3

Less than one minute after this call cut off 0dd called back and rambled on for another three plus minutes Very Happy

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found K0s0v0's message waiting for me, with a demand for $880... so Cammy sent a bistering reply:

Quote:
Just who the fuck are you?
I'm a woman of 24, NOT an old man of 71! I don't "talk so much on the phone" because I'm deaf! And I'm not sending any money to some fucking boneheaded moron like you!

Meanwhile, Stanley responded to Cammy's last blast:

Quote:
Dear friend
I receiver your email you sent to me, I want inform you that you have to work with me as I told you that I want you to receiver these and invest in your country ok, its only one change of ownership document you have to get ok, that will empower you to receiver ok,
You should see what you have to do and try to work with me ok, to enable you receiver these boxes upon the arriver to you, you send the money to get the document done ok
I wait here from you,

She replied:

Quote:
You're not getting it! If I have the money in my name, then I could be tempted to keep it, and then what do you do? If it's in your name, I have to make it go right to you.

Edit; removed character name

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kosovo sent me this:

Quote:
LOOK I HAVE TOLD YOU NOW ANY BODY THAT TOLD YOU OR FB I TOLD YOU ANYTHING $250 TO BE SENT TO THEM I WILL YOU HELP ON THAT 30%OF THEAT PAY OK ONLY WANT I WANT YOU KNOW NOW IS THAT AS SOON AS BEFORE THE TIME YOU TOLD THEM I HOPE I WILL RELSE LIKE TWO TMCN TO YOU THAT YOU USE TO SOVLE ALL THIS MATTE, OK , THAT IS WHY I AN GIVE YOU HOPE KNOW IF YOU DID KNOW I WILL HELP YOU ON THAT OK HAVE YOU HALF CAT HAND NOW ONLY MONEY THAT YOU HAVE THEM WITH YOU YOU HAVE TO TELL ME BUT WANT I NEEDED FOR YOU IS ONLY $ 100 USD TO GET THE DOCUMENT DONT TO YOU NAME THE NAME OF THE DOCUMENT IS DONT SO YOU CAN RELESE THE MTCN NUMBER TO AS SOON AS I GET THIS DOCUMENT DUTY STENP OTHER, TOMORROW AND IT WILL COST YOU ONLY $100 HERE IN MY OFFICES SO I CAN RELESE THE MTCN NUMBER TO YOU BYE TOMRROW ALSO TO YOU IN YOU COUNRTY , OK UNDERSTOOD ME

LOOK I AM GIVE YOU 100% THAT AS SOON AS YOU SEND THIS $100 TO GET THIS DOCUMENT DONT TO YOU NAME I HOPE YOU CAN RECEIVER THE TMCN NUMBER BYE TOMRROW MOINIG , OK SO YOU WORK , TO GET IT TODAY OR TONMORROW TO SEND THE MONEY TO ME AND GIVE ME THE INFORMTION , BYE MY EMAIL I HAVE GIVE YOU THE NAME TO SEND THE MONEY TO ME BEFORE OK ,
USE THIS NAME MB@T@ R0B1S0N TO RECEIVER THE MONEY IN AFRICAN OK ,

THAN YOU ; WIAT TO RECEIVER THE INFORTOIN
SO I WILL HELP YOU TO RELESE THE DOCUMENT SO YOU CAN ALSO RECEIVER THE MTCN NUMBER IN YOU HAND OK THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS HOLDING USE HERE NOW IN MY OFFICES , OK

THANK YOU
BEST REGARD

I just replied:

Quote:
Dear Kosovo,

What's going on? Listen, I would rather deal with Agent Anderson than
you. He is the only one who has been up front with this and told me
Mr. Zw3nn3s and Gen. 0d0w are criminals. Maybe we should just cut you
out of this entirely.

"am crasy at the moment"

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

K0s0v0 must be a masochist... this message from him (but signed with 0d0w's name):

Quote:
now i will relese two MTCN ok but you have but you have to pay to ,pay for the DUTY STENP OTHER, to be done to you name here in my offices , ok that will epower you to receiver this MTCN number today , ok but will cost you only $ 100 USD to be send to my offices them i can relese 180 in to 5 to you in you counrty , ok ,
as soon as you lest this money send to me them i will relese the MTCN to number to you in you counrty ok
in only way want to send it all want i know that you sent it bye western unoin to ghana, ok
thank you send it with this name i have give to you lest time ok ,
thank you
best regard g3n m0ham3d 0d0w

got this broadside from Cammy:

Quote:
I have no fucking idea what you're crapping on about. Who the fuck are you and why the fuck should I send you anything? You haven't done a fucking thing for me, you stupid fucking retard!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What the hell is this all about? Oh Doh calls me 4 times in the morning, leaves voicemails, and the one time I actually answer I hear this crap.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gen 0dd definitely likes to make phone calls. the were two missed calls on the system this morning and then an email complaining the no one picked up and wanting to know where the money was and another three minutes burned.

Ronald has forwared an email from Gen 0dd to Cheif M1lls asking the Cheif if this is one of the boys that he is looking for. Now the wait for the Monday morning rush.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in. I have a cold at the moment, and reading this makes my headache worse.

Quote:
how are you doing today i hope you frine thank you ,
yes i receiver you email you sent to me ok yes i will take porper,that ok [p3t3r zw3nn3s],ok but i want to lest you know now that only thing that i am doing with you, dont lest peterr.zwennes him know that the money is comeing for african tell him that you send money to him in USA ok undrestood me now ok work with me in this way ok and trust me i trust you ok ,
email you sent to me [p3t3r zw3nn3s] bo yes i have told you now as you work with me i like that ok my borther? i see all want you sent to me ok , will like you any, body that sent you am email Forward he email to my offices to veryfly these poeple here in my offices ok notefly that, ok and i will work on that bye tomorrow monrinig to relese two MTCN number to you ok so you have money to sovle all this matee, ok undrestood me again
now i will relese two MTCN number to you ok but you have to ,pay for the DUTY STENP OTHER, to be done to you name here in my offices , ok that will epower you to receiver this MTCN number tomorrow monrinig , ok but i have to lest you know that you have to try you to get the $ 500 usd to be send to me ok so i will get the document that is needed here in my offices ok the document will cost you $ 500 usd ok that is only cost you only $ 500 USD to be send to my offices them i can relese 180 in to 5 to you in you counrty , ok ,
i like you to send the money now with this name to me NAME MBATA ROBISON ok and give the informtion , ok in in half day you going to receiver you two TMCN number today also in you offices ok ,
i wiat to here for you,

So... I'm supposed to send him $500 so he can send me $180?

Cammy was rather restrained:

Quote:
I never sent Peter Zw3nn3s' email address to you. I never sent you any emails from Peter Zw3nn3s. I am not your brother. And I don't why I should send you money if I'm supposed not to have any, or without knowing what the fuck it's for.

Sand Timer x 7
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The morons are working overtime as I received a message from the Chief and both generals.

The message from chief was a cut an paste from previous emails which resulted in him asking for $500 in the beginning of the message and $100 at the end. He totally ignored my previous email so I will balst him in the morning.

General 0dd:
The suject of his message was who called [his phone #]
He wants his $100 first thing in the morining. Yawn.

General Stan:
Now wants $100 for a power of attornery and is still ingnoring my demand for proof that he actually has five trucks full of gold and gems. Looks like back to asking for proof he has the goods.

Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gen. Stanl3y and his team seem to have ignored me. Sad

I'll send them a message tomorrow.

"am crasy at the moment"

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stanley's back...

Quote:
How is life today?
I want you to send the money as you told me last time that you have the money ready , so you have to send the money first ok, why are you delaying these transaction I have make every arrangement down on how to make the shipment of the boxes to you ok, you have to go and send the money to show really you want to do business and how interest you have to assist me ok, what is going on ? Unto these time you have not make any payment why? You have to try and send the money today ok, will have no timed to delay ok,
You send the money ok let me know that you are ready to work with me and how serious you are on the transaction ok, you don’t have to wait ok,
Looking forward to see your cooperation’s,

Hey, if he can write only about one thing, so can I:

Quote:
I didn't say anything about having the money ready. I wrote about that bonehead K0s0v0 Mills and the fact that he'd tried to get involved. I thought that would be of concern to you after the 0d0m cockup, but for some reason you don't care that two people now have tried to bust into this deal.

Sand Timer x 7
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stanl3y and his people have ignored me, so I sent this to Gen. Stanl3y:

Quote:
Dear Gen. Stanl3y,

I sent the $2750 to Secret Agent Anders0n of the FBI as he requested.

"am crasy at the moment"

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from Gen 0dd
Quote:
dear sir,
i called you last time and tell you everything to do on telephone conversation and you told me by monday you will go to the bank to get the money and send to me ok, that was our arrangement and argeement ok, so keep to your word and stand by it ok,

i have spoke with general stanl3y ok, but i dont know who is gomer ok, dont work with him ok, k

i want you to send the money to me and general stanl3y to proceed on these transaction with you ok, send the money to me with the name i gave to you and forward me the western union informations to enable us proceed immediately,

thank you,
general 0dd,

Well it looks like I need to refresh his memory about Gomer Very Happy

@Aristocrat Here is what Kosovo thinks of your Anderson character
Quote:
is one of the You are a stinky, retarded, scammer.here in african that scammer peopel ok so dont wok with him any ok any informtion you have for him the forward it to me in my offices to know moner abut this , ok

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy will have to hear from Gomer now, just to keep the Lad suitably annoyed.

Sand Timer x 7
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Gang Very Happy Mr G0MER just received this message from gen 0dd:

Quote:
LOOK NOT NOT G0MERBOYZWRRY THIA JOB A AGAIAN OK ???? FUCK YOU NO0MW AGAGAIN A FOODSD? THAT DONT NOW WANT TO DO WANT IS FARAND GUY GO A WAY B????????????????????????????--- YOU NOW OK

Nice to see the Gen in a good mood Laughing

Ronald received from Gen 0dd:

Quote:
I HAVE TO GO TO GOMER THST SAID THAT HE HE OFFOCES AND IS A SECMMNRE ???? IN HE OFFICES LOOK WANT HE USE TO SCEMMINER PEOPEL , LOOK CAT IT NOW ?I FORWARD TO YOU NOW TO SEE THIS IS WHY HE SAID TO ME THS MAN IS A SCEMMI NIRE ?G0MERBOYZ GANG, SO DO NOT WORK WOTH HIM OK ANYTHING HE TOLD YOU FORAWARD THEM TO ME IN MY OFFICES OK

Be sure to foward your G0MER messages Laughing

Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*Sigh* He seems to have ignored me now, or dropped me completely. Sad

"am crasy at the moment"

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

General Stan is beyond thick Laughing

Ronald sent:
Quote:
October 7, 2009
Dear General,
Captain Gomer of your staff contacted me and at his request I made a Money gram transfer to him to be picked up in Washington DC which should be convenient for you since he is a member of your staff and all. Plus you don't have to worry about some scammer getting your money in Africa.

My compliments to you and your bravery in the war effort.

Ronald

This mornings mail brought this:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
These not our arrangement ok,
I can not understand what mean again, ok, I ask you to send the money by via western union money transfer ok, and not money gram, if really you want to send the money you have to use western union to send the money ok with all the information’s I gave to you before ok, i did not receiver any payment information from you with the name i gave you , secertary mr FRIDAY NZE send with these name to africa accra ghana

A scripted reply?

Pet3r wanted to but his 2 cents worth - Did he get confused again or do we have a new payee?

Quote:
Dear Sir,
These not our arrangement ok, I have not receiver any western union information’s with the name I gave to you Mrs. Rebecca Asomaning
I can not understand what mean again, ok, I ask you to send the money by via western union money transfer ok, , if really you want to send the money you have to use western union to send the money ok with all the information’s I gave to you before ok,

Country city Accra Ghana
Receiver name Mrs. Rebecca Asomaning
Amount $500 USD

I want you to send the western union information to enable me pick up the money and proceed immediately to the high court of justice to get the power of attorney done to your name ok, to enable the delivery comes to you immediately because everything is set and ready to move as soon as the documents is done,

Send the information to me with these emails,

Looking forward to see you effort,

Edit to add message from Barr P R Z

P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the exact same 2 scripted emails today as you Woody. What a lazy lad!

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Generl 0dd had his dolla chopped but I am not sure it has penetrated yet. Very Happy Even a email from G0MER went unanswered, but wait there is more to the story. Laughing

A new character and modality from these clowns

Quote:
GOVERNOR BANK OF GHANA
ATTENTION: Mr R0land
This is to inform you that your funds 48,000 000 million dollars have being deposited to my bank for transfer, my bank is going to upload all the 48 000 000 dollars on a global ATM card and deliver to you through our DHL delivering agent to your country
the consignments boxes is containing 48 million dollars on box, and is now deposited in my bank ascrow account on your name as the receiver and beneficiary.

as soon as my bank here from you, deposit and guarantee letters slip of this funds will be forwarded to you with all information, but before that should happen, i will like you to get back to me with your id pas port also with bank accounGOVERNOR BANK OF GHANA [cut and paste prolem?]
t information telephone
number and home address. to enable us deliver to you with our dhl delivery agent. the fee of delivering is free of charge

your urgent respond is highly needed.

please call my office telephone number to enable me notify you what to do immediately to receive this funds in your country as soon as our DHL agent arrived to you.
Regard
Mr. K. B. 4missah-4rthur

From the same IP pool plus the same misspelling of my characters name.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply from General Stan was very similar to Woody's, with just the last sentence missing:

Quote:
Dear Sir,
These not our arrangement ok,
I can not understand what mean again, ok, I ask you to send the money by via western union money transfer ok, and not money gram, if really you want to send the money you have to use western union to send the money ok with all the information’s I gave to you before ok,

Not just lazy... bone idle, slothful...

Woody, this bit is interesting:

Quote:
These not our arrangement ok, I have not receiver any western union information’s with the name I gave to you Mrs. Rebecca Asomaning

Rebecca Asomaning has been a name given as WU receiver in several Ghanaian scams. I wonder who she really is!

Oh, and this is what Cammy sent back (emphasis in original):

Quote:
I don't know what the fuck you're on about - and I am not SIR, you bonehead! Honestly, I don't think R0sc0e's safe with you in charge there.
As it is, I did send the money by Western Union, so stop fucking whingeing! At least General Gomer is on your staff and not some Ghanaian shyster. I expect to hear more about when those trucks are arriving in a day or two.

Sand Timer x 7
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Odow looks like he took some writing lessons, and decided to admit the he knew Gen. Stanl3y. Though I have personally never called him out on it. It looks like he took a little time putting this email together, he actually remembered to take off Caps lock. Did any of you all ask the 3 questions he answers?

Quote:
Dear brother,

How is life today? Hope all is well, yes

I received your email you sent to me ok, I want you to work with me and general Stanl3y only on these transaction because all the five boxes is in our position to deliver to you in your country as soon as you send the money needed to enable us get everything done and proceed immediately on the delivery to you, yes regarding on your 3 question you ask below here is the answer ok,

1) The money inside the boxes is $30,000,000

2) The purity of the gold is 22 carat gold

3) The color of the diamond is DEF and 30 karat diamonds. The clarity of the diamond is FL (Flawless).

What you have to do right now is to rasie the money $1,2 00 USD and send to me immediately with these information I gave to you ok,

Go and send the money to me because everything is set and ready to move down as soon as you send the money today,

I want you to make the payment immediately today ok,

Thank you,

General Moham3d 0dow,

*Edit* This came in shortly after I posted this. I love how 0dow puts a 'self reminder' about what else he has promised me(6 children to save from a refuge3 camp)

Quote:
Dear brother,

How is life today? Hope all is well, yes

I received your email you sent to me ok, I want you to work with me and general Stanley only on these transaction because all the five boxes is in our position to deliver to you in your country as soon as you send the money needed to enable us get everything done and proceed immediately on the delivery to you, yes regarding on your 3 question you ask below here is the answer ok,

1) The money inside the boxes is $30,000,000

2) The purity of the gold is 22 carat gold

3) The color of the diamond is DEF and 30 karat diamonds. The clarity of the diamond is FL (Flawless).

What you have to do right now is to rasie the money $600 USD and send to me immediately with these information I gave to you ok, children to thinkCHILDREN AND TO TAILTING GOOD OF THEM OK THAT IS ALSO WAY I WANT YOU TO SEND THE MONEY IN ANY WAY OK ONLY WANT I NEEDED FOR YOU IS ONLY THE FUNDS TO BE SEND TODAY TO ME TO RECEIVER THE INFORMTION , OF MTCN TODAY OK I HOPE TO SEE IT ON MY EMAIL

Go and send the money to me because everything is set and ready to move down as soon as you send the money today,

I want you to make the payment immediately today ok,

Thank you,

General M0hamed 0dow,

Is somebody else reviewing his emails and suggesting changes to them?

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he didn't drop me after all. I got a generic mail from Kosovo, the original email P.P3t3rs had above from Gen 0d0w, but I like this one I got from him... Looks like he didn't take writing lessions Razz

Quote:
How are you doing today I hope you fine yes I receiver you email now yes have you sent the money to the man Secret Agent Fr@nk Anders0n, F. I B. ok I have told you that man will not help you ok look if you work you receiver , him tok longtime now you have been, work with the FBI you have not receiver only funds , so don’t work with him , ok . I have told you lest time that if you want to send this money this week to the FBI OK and I don’t want you to work with him because I know that if you work with hat you are not release anything to you ok ,

I will help you now since , I have know that is the FBI that is worry you now I have to go down to me offices to know mover about them ok , work on that ok to see this week before you send the money to them I will see them to know them if day the good FBI ok ,for now you wait ok don’t work with then be if I know them ok I will tell mover about them ok ,

I have to know them ok before you send any money to FBI OK FORWARD THESE PEPOEL FOR TO SEE THEM ID CARD AND PASSPORT COPY OK,?

?

THE Agent Fr@nk @nders0n, F. I B. FORWARD THESE PEOPLE I NEEDED TO VEILRFLTOIN AND INFORM THEM IN MY OFFICES , OK BEFORE YOU CAN WORK WITH THEM OK ,

II WANT YOU TO WORK WITH ME SO BYE TOMORROW YOU WILL RECEIVER SUN FUNDS IN MY HAND OR IN MY OFFICES , OK

Should I ask Gen. 0d0w about the veilrfltoinaton process. Confused

"am crasy at the moment"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic