SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Vlad made a mistake...to my advantage

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For a while now, i've been mailing with script 3l3na P3kt. Finally, the fun started with the money request. Ofcourse, me being the paranoid guy started asking for things.

The money request was for:
Quote:

The visa + the passport for travel abroad + the insurance + other documents (= 350 euro = the visa and the passport approximately 550$usa)

I told her, that I do not have enough money. But, there are some friends around who would be willing to lend me somem oney if they would see something more than just the emails and pictures. It was a touching story I wrote.

Today, 3l3na sent me something as proof. her passport.

Yes, you read that correctly. She asks for money for her passport, but she already has one Twisted Evil .

I need to mess with this now. If you have any cruel ideas, i'd be happy to try them out.

i decided to check not you just to make sure you are ok - Abubakar Hamza
is only an idiot will see a life opportunity and ignore it - Florence Jackson
YOU ARE VERY LOCKY THAT YOU GET BACK TO ME IN TIME - BALA
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, (correct me if I'm wrong, russian speaking members) it doesn't look like the name on the passport is correct. The first name is indeed 3l3na, but the last name P3kt I can't seem to find...

If it were me, I'd save my ass by saying that 27.08.2005 is the validity date, so I couldn't use it anymore. Prepare for that excuse.

PS: tell your lad to mail mine what agency she uses to get her visa etc, mine is asking double Laughing

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The photograph also looks a bit out of place. I am going to express my happiness for the fact that she got her passport already Twisted Evil .

In case any of our russian speaking members could help me out a bit on the translation of the texts on the passport, I'd be really happy.

oh, and for more fun:
Quote:

You for me the most expensive person

Yeah, I am a expensive person to live with.

LSC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, that's not a mistake, unfortunately. This is an internal pasport, a document each Russian citizen older that 16 is obliged to have and which is used in most cases when you need an ID. In Russian the word 'passport' usually means an internal passport.

Passport, as a document for traveling abroad, is called 'zagranichniy pasport', or 'passport for abroad'.

But the scan is interesting. After a bit of research it became obvious that the passport was issued in Yoshkar Ola city, Mari El province, but is photoshopped with 'Novocheboksarsk' (which is in Chuvashia) pasted instead of Yoshkar Ola.

The scan tells us this:

Issued by: Zavodskoy [a city district in Yoshkar Ola !] Militia [=police] Department of Novocheboksarsk
Issued on: 27 August 2005 [a bit strange, a passport must be changed soon after the 20th birthday. It may mean that the birth date is edited]

Surname: Соловьева Solovyova
Name: Елена Elena
Patronymic: Юрьевна Yuryevna
Sex: Female
Date of birth: 10 March 1984
Place of birth: Novocheboksarsk

The number of the passport corresponds to Mari El, not to Chuvashia as well.

Last edited by LSC on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
LSC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, and her signature seems to start with letter 'K' Very Happy
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that information Smile. Really helpfull. Good thing that my char doesn't know that Twisted Evil .

Also, the information still doesn't match with her story if I'm right. will check that tommorrow when I have the time.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic