SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Trying to be sure Olg4 really is a lad/ette. She is - Ideas?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Olg4" from the Ukraine has been writing for a while and her format follows other eastern european scams I have bothered with.
Sexy pics, a load of waffle about how they work with children etc... then "Can I send some W.U. cash" except Olg4 hasn't asked.

I was a bit wise, so early on asked her if she'd got a picture of her with her family - and one duely arrived!

The mail arrived into my baiting account and I have not been on any dating sites. Lately she's waffling about "How the candle flame is like a heart" and "Her hopes and dreams",managed to spin it out for ages.

All her other pics look like amateur modelling photos. Even her in her "Local park" are a bit revealing though! I know this is a standard format but any ideas on how to find out if she's genuine?

I hope she isn't!!!

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

Closed lad accounts X3, Closed lad accounts Vlad X3 United Kingdom

Last edited by Bomber Harris on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few things you can try:

*Does the ip adress (roughly) match the location she says she is?
*Google a sentence or 2 from her initial mails and see wat comes up
*Google the email adress
*check the headers for some sort of mass mailing program
*When you ask a simple question in your mail, do you get answers? Perhaps the family photo was just part of the script that happened to arrive at a good time.

Some vlads can take a very long time before they get to the money request. Since it arrived into your baiting account the odds are very, very high you're dealing with a scammer. But I understand you want to be very, very sure she isn't real.

Bonus points for whoever finds the movie reference!

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caligula wrote:
A few things you can try:

*Does the ip adress (roughly) match the location she says she is?
*Google a sentence or 2 from her initial mails and see wat comes up
*Google the email adress
*check the headers for some sort of mass mailing program
*When you ask a simple question in your mail, do you get answers? Perhaps the family photo was just part of the script that happened to arrive at a good time.

Some vlads can take a very long time before they get to the money request. Since it arrived into your baiting account the odds are very, very high you're dealing with a scammer. But I understand you want to be very, very sure she isn't real.

Bonus points for whoever finds the movie reference!

Her email is stripped. Although her address she uses is not the first one she used.

Nothing from Googling the address.

And, yes, I do get answers although they tend to be at either the start or end of her messages.

I think "She's" a Vlad, perhaps just a patient one. Question is, can I be bothered to wait for her to need to fly to England and "Just" need $1500 for her "Documents!

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlads will work through their scripts - it is a slow process.

Post up "her" first full mail you received.

We can soon tell by searching phrases.

Vlads do alter mail addresses but not scripts.

The header would be useful too - but edit your own baiting addy.

@ Caligula "She is a 1935 film produced by Merian C. Cooper. The film is based on H. Rider Haggard's novel of the same name"

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting the first mail from one adress and then from another further on isn't uncommon for vlads. Also the replying of questions at the beginning and the end of the mails is a sign. Note; they are signs. It's not proof. For that we would need the initial mails. If you want an ip adress, you can use readnotify, or try and divert them to yahoo.

If it's worth to wait until the money request - that's totally up to you. Vlads can be very boring, and some never go offscript. In the end you decide what's fun.

@Kate: nice try, but I meant hidden in my post Wink

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Start another conversation with her using a new e-mail address and another name. If you get the same scripts back - she is a scammer.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, finally she wants to come to visit and "love" me - can't wait.
She's going to the agency tomorrow.

I want to get her form filling - before she asks for cash - so does anyone have some visa/immigration forms suitable for the UK?

OR another idea to make her do some work!

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out the headers, If the bat or voyager is shown under the X-mailer, then it's a scammer.

Getting them to fill out a pile of Forms is not easy, your more then likely to get dropped, your best bet is to work on delaying tactic's, How does Western Onion work, where to find it, does it exist. but don't push it to far or they will send you an Internet link, where you can pay from your back account, straight into a Western Onion account.. You could go on about a validation form, Form 49 there on nurse nasty's page, or PM me an address and I'll send you as copy. But that's about as far as you can push it.
Just keep changing the subject, ask about her moggie, her mum, her work, the weather, blah, blah. and don't reply straight away , make it wait a couple of days. And lastly don't forget to tell her just how much you don't love her

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic