SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The "Captain Pike Barbecue"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working on a lad(dette) who claims to be from Dripping Springs, Texas. She's in London, (IP traces to Abuja), where she works for the United Nations. She's there to help me get compensated for damages in a previous scam. I'm owed $450K, and it's all true because it's in the database. Laughing

Anyway, I mentioned that I had an uncle in Dripping Springs, and that we would visit this one barbecue place. Here's the exchange, with most of the transaction related verbage snipped out:

Quote:
I don't know if I mentioned it to you, but as a boy we would visit an uncle of mine who lived in Dripping Springs. He would take us to the Captain Pike Barbecue. Is the Captain Pike Barbecue still open?

My uncle is no longer with us, but that was his favorite place.

Quote:
Like you asked if this fund is really yours, you will not have received this email if your details was not in our database but because your details was showed in our database stating that you have once been scammed so we decide to get in touch with you so you can know that the United Nations are compensating the scam victims.we are aware of what we are doing and no mistake done in it.talking about the Captain Pike Barbecue, the last time i visited the United State the place was still alright and there where alot of people there.

I guess I'll now have to get on a plane and check the place out. Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woo! Let's have a yard party.... everyone send your lads to the 'alright' United State.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
BrokenEnglish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was sending an email to this guy, my mouse finger slipped and I sent the lad an empty email with no subject. True to form I of course got the next script... I guess all he needs is an email address Confused

"I have lost interest in your person as I taught you are a responsible man at first that keeps, respect and honours his word. I never know you are a play boy." - Pr0f S0lud0

Closed lad accounts x 1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic