SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

You mean Western Union isn't just telegraphs?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad asked for WU payment in London, but gave a complete address, so not knowing what WU was:

Quote:
Today I mailed the $3000 by US Post in an envelope addressed to you (David Zhu) at the London address that you gave me. The post office told me that it normally takes 1 to 2 weeks for an overseas letter. I've placed the money in a greeting card so that no one will know that the envelope contains cash.

Please let me know when it arrives.

Lad not happy, but he doesn't believe me:

Quote:
Why did you do that because he gave you an instructions for you to send it via westernunion. I think you are joking go to westernunion and send it to him.

Of course I showed how ignorant I was:

Quote:
What are you talking about? David gave me this address:

Name: David Zhu
Address: 60 plumstaed high street.
SE18 1SL
City: London

I don't know about where you live, but Western Union is a telegraph company and they stopped sending telegraphs about 10 years ago. They were around before the post office was. In fact I didn't even know how David expected me to send money by telegraph, that makes no sense whatsoever. Even now, you're telling me to send a Western Union telegraph, which makes no sense. Money is either sent by mail or by bank transfer, not with a telegraph.

Since mail replaced the telegraph, at least here in the United States, I assumed that is what he wanted. What do you expect me to do? The money is already on the way.

Worried lad responds:

Quote:
Give me your full name and address together with your telephone number and i will tell you what to do on how to send it.

We'll see what his instructions are, but I've already sent the $3000 so we may have a bit of an argument coming up.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, nice one, and original also Very Happy

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always a nice modality Smile Go for a new piggy in the siggy next Smile

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one! I may use it. A UK baiter could tell the lad he delivered it by hand, as he had to go to London on business.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. I love the "Isn't Western Union a telegraph company?" question. I use it in my baits frequently, too. Sadly, lads have no clue as to what I'm talking about. It gives me an excuse to waste their time by explaining to them that my grandmother used to be a telegraph operator for Western Union (which is actually true).

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When WU stopped sending telegraphs a few years ago I used that modality in a few baits, and would even send links to the lads to back up my claim that "Western Union went out of business." They never even bothered to look, or listen. They just kept on pushing for me to send the money. These guys are really single-minded and boring bast*rds sometimes. Make that all the time.... Evil or Very Mad

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic