SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my first reply

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sarlove
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Sheila Blige

Thank you for your mail and update,attached is my working ID for your perusal.
George

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: PLEASE CALL ME
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 13:14:24 +0100

Sheila Blige
Cofounder and CEO
Fisheries and willings plc
Unit 69
Lake Potter
Harry inustrial centre
Maidstone
Kent
ME17

I am writing on behalf of Mr Mick Fish.

If this is a genuine offer why have you not attached your proof of ID as you stated? If my company and I are to proceed with this we need to feel assured you are for real. Therefore before we phone you or entertain the thought of doing business with yourselves we require the following as a will of good gesture on your part.

1, a photo of yourself or one of your representatives holding a clearly hand written sign with the following on it.
"Sheila Blige we hope you do". therefore you will let us know you wish us to do business.

2, we require also some proof as to who you are. So a photo of yourself with the following, " I am Interested, I know Shiela Blige".

Until this is done by yourself there will be no further communication.

Sheila Blige

To: [email protected]
Subject: PLEASE CALL ME
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:24:17 +0000

Hi Mick Fish

Thank you for your mail,Please one thing I want you to get straight is that this transaction is not do or die affairs neither is it compulsory that you will complete it with me. Please if you are not convinced about me, kindly let me know or you go ahead and investigate about me properly before we can continue,hence I will not like to waste my time with some one who is not serious.My assurance to you is that this transaction will go through legal process until the fund quietly enters into your account.

Note, if Mr A is bad that does not mean that Mr B is also bad.I will be grateful if you can investigate about me properly before we proceed to avoid entertaining any fear.

The modalities I have mapped to round up the transfer of the funds to your account include the following:

(1)I will configure your names on the Database of the entire international commercial Bank Ghana as the depositor/holder of the Escrow call account presently holding the US$ 3,500,000.00.

(2)With your names duly programmed on our banks database, I will issue a backdated deposit Slip showing your name as holder of the Escrow Account. The backdated Slip would also indicate that the account has existed with our bank before now.

(3) In lead of the above steps, I will then provide you with a draft application that you shall rewrite on your business letterhead and then, email it to the Head Office of our bank requesting Closure of the Account/wire transfer of the proceeds to your designated bank account in your country.

With the above structures, you practically become a customer of our bank. When you therefore apply to my head office for closure of the account/transfer of the funds to your designated bank account, the scenario would wear the context of a foreign customer who wants his account closed and the funds transferred to him abroad.

If you concur with this proposal, kindly get back to me with your full names, your physical address, your direct telephone and fax number and most importantly a copy of your ID to enable me identify who I am dealing and entrusting $3.5. With your prompt attention, this transaction would be completed within five days.

I have taken the pains to outline these points and with great hope it should be clear to your understanding. I enclosed my working ID for your records. Please call me once you finish reading this mail on the below number.

Regards,
Mr. George Nduka
+233 24 888 6531

Image removed until fake stamped - NN

bit weak really but my first attempt.
I wait now in anticipation. Am i rushing him or her too much?

My lawyer Mr Ben Dover of Eyelurvsnatch and partners wants to ask a few questions.

My first attempt so fingers crossed. I have the imagination but not the experience.

Just want to waste their time etc.

Mick
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

in my first bait i also wanted that first trophy, if its not working just drop it and if they realy think you gonna send them money pop op the photo question again. no worrie if it is not a succes there will be more then others nocking on you door

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
sarlove
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

i have 20 odd so far lol. many thanks. bit like fishing this isnt it? Patiennce and cunnning being the key.

Mick
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Yep, just like fishing catch them and eat them Very Happy
and no we dont throw back the little one's

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing: when you post passports here, be sure to mark them as "Fake" so they are not reused by scammers. www.scamwarners.com will do that for you.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic