SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OPEN SEASON

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad of mine invites you all to pile in.

Quote:
Sent: 13 August 2009 19:12:52
To: fanny

hello dear how are you doing i hope you are doing well.dear am always a hard working man and am trying hard to rescue peoples life and i hope you are really happy of that.dear i will like to know your friends also maybe they can also add me at hotmail and we can begin to know eachother very well i hope evrything is fine i always want you to reply me and i really appreciate all what you have done for me and i know that god will bless you and your family dear i iwll be happpy if you tell your friends more about me and also share my handsome pictures with them.dear if they tell you that they want to chart with me you can go ahead and give my email address to them i will be happy to meet them thank you very much and plz take good care of your self ok i hope you will reply me back

In case you have any doubts.

Quote:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtTQ0w9Mw== X-Message-Status: n:0 X-SID-PRA: robert smith <[email protected]> X-SID-Result: Pass X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jHBBi2lMJOfmBdHcHK1lHyQaVSyc0tAIBPo/igjRfVoo6X4nfhq9V222beIek5MM1JLPqXGsAg2DFnjFRgntKoS Received: from bay0-omc3-s9.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.246.209]) by SNT0-MC3-F20.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Mon, 3 Aug 2009 08:19:52 -0700 Received: from BAY122-W50 ([207.46.10.213]) by bay0-omc3-s9.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Mon, 3 Aug 2009 08:19:52 -0700 Message-ID: <[email protected]> Return-Path: [email protected] Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_1eea033f-0c7e-480f-9ba3-d41c601601f0_" X-Originating-IP: [41.218.202.49] From: robert smith <[email protected]> To: <fanny > Subject: HELLO I REALLY WANT TO DESCRIBE MY SELF TO YOU DEAR Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 07:19:52 -0800 Importance: Normal MIME-Version: 1.0 X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Aug 2009 15:19:52.0081 (UTC) FILETIME=[D918F810:01CA144D] --_1eea033f-0c7e-480f-9ba3-d41c601601f0_ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

41.218.202.49 Ghana*

HELLO DEAR MY NAME IS ROBERT SMITH FROM USA FLORIDA AND AM 41YRS OLD AND AM DIVORCED WITH 1 BOY WHO IS NOW WITH A CARE TAKER AND AM A MILLITARY MAN AND AM NOW AT IRAQ FOR PEACEKEEPING AND MY RANK IS COMMANDING OFFICER AND AM THERE TO COMPLETE MY MISSION BEFORE I RETIRE AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL TO BE WITH FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND ALSO SHERE ALL MY THINGS WITH TOGERETHER AND FOREVER AND I KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE FOR ME BECAUSE I HAVE DREAMT ALREADY ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU ADDED ME AT MSM I REALLY WANT TO DESRIBE MY SELF TO YOU SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW ME BETTER I LIKE WATCHING ROMANTIC FILMS AND ALSO LOVE FILMS THE FOOD I LIKE BEST IS FRENCH FRIES WITH CHICKEN AND EACH MORNING I GO FOR JOGGINGS TO KEEP FIT I WILL LIKE YOU TO COMEONLINE SO THAT WE GET TO KNOW EACHOTHER WELL OK YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME BYE FOR NOW

Dear Robert

Please turn off the caps lock I cannot read a letter all in capitals. You have caused mea headache.

Then if yu write again we can start afresh.

Fanny

In this incarnation I am playing Fanny Hill, for further info PM me, you can say you couldn't get the full set of pictures from me (more band width for him)

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please turn off the caps lock I cannot read a letter all in capitals. You have caused mea headache

Love it Laughing

I do believe the spooners may soon need a new pet, they dont seem to be biting as much as they used to Cool

Thanks for sharing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

O" Bless Him, The poor lov's lonely. but he's found a good home, DW will have him jumping through hoops, before he knows what's hit him, Then it will be too late..

This lad needs a bit of good old fashioned religion in his little dull life.
Time for the reverend to come out of his box and save the boy's soul. Before DW corrupts him completely.. Not that there's anything wrong with a bit of corruption. especially the painless way that DW does it.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Weareborg for some reason I want to spell your name 'wereborg'

Quote:
Not that there's anything wrong with a bit of corruption

I am using 'that site' for pictures to send them so whom is corrupting whom! Wink

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:

I am using 'that site' for pictures to send them so whom is corrupting whom! Wink

Nuff-in co-rupt's like co'ruption Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

And remember Mistress, we don't talk about that site Wink Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Roberty sent me this

Quote:
in a moonlit country park we walk you hold onto me so tight
crumbling leafs beneath our feet and silence as we go
words come here and there and the moon lights up the night
eyes meet a smile nothing said but it seems that we both know
head upon my shoulder you squeez my arm it says it all
so much at ease i feel i have known you many years
and by your side i feel special and with you i stand tall
afraid of nothing your careing way has taken away my fears
wind blows through the trees not another soul in sight
are the trees speaking to each other as we pass them by
its like we own the world all we see is ours this night
only you and i exist i think i love you i do not lie
frightened by the past deception lies and selfish heart
its hard to just let go and trust everything i feel
but something deep inside tells me we will never part
something tells me this time that what we feel is real
its like walking with myself you like everything i do
you see life in different ways i love your mind
you compliment my life and make everything seem new
and you see with your heart for love is truly blind and i know that you will be happy to read this my lovely mesage i have writen to you i love you from my heart and soon you willl get my naked pictures ok

I am looking for good clear close ups Laughing

Might also recommend he get some piercings to enhance the experience. Cool

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Subject: hello my love i want you to stay with me for the rest of my life
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 07:16:40 -0800

hello my love how are you doing i hope everything is fine by the way thank you for your lovely pizs you have send to me i really apprecate that alot hunny why did you tell me that if i dont convience you.you will leave me why do you have to say that dont you know that son i will be retiring and i will be at your place to spend all the rest of my life with so whats the rush in fact am so sad that you said this to me in a few months time i will be retiring in 4 months time and i will soon come so why are you rushing on me i want you to be patience with me and i also want you to pray for me here for the time to come for me to resign and come and spend all the rest of my life with you.i really love you so much from my heart and nothing can stop me from loving you ok am so happy when i saw your nude pizs it really make my pennis hard i really want that kind of body to fuck everyday and i know that soon i will be in your bed with you kissing and having sex with eachother and i know that you will like it a lot cause when i come to your place i will marry you and we can have all th rest of our lifes togerther hunny thank you for your reply everyday i really appreciate that alot i will always reply you and nothing can stop me from replying you hunny i want to be yours forever and ever i will keep on dreaming about you here and also thinking about you here because i really love you so much from my heart bye for now take good care of your self ok

All I wanted was some serious FSFW piccies, not trophies just foreskins. Laughing

Ophelia D might have some fun with this one.
Wink

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on folks he is just beggin'

Quote:
hello my dear thank you for your lovely reply am ready to chart with them so you can give them my pizs and also my email adress so that i get to know them better thank you for everythin that you have done for me i really appreciate that alot i always pray for you here that nothing shouldnt happen to you because very soon i will be at your place to get marry to you and also to spend the rest of my life with togerther plz take good care of your self for me ok i hope you will be happy to receive my mail i sent to you i love you so much from my heart

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic