SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Konvicted
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had people try to scam me several times before. I came across this site today from another forum I belong to. I have been laid off recently,have tons of time on my hand, and completly bored lol. So figured why not give this a shot.

How exactly do I need to get started? Create a alias and email? How do yall go about to find the scammers? Thanks. Hopefully this site will help with my boredom lol.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

try this one Wink

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133443

welcome @ eater

read a lot of sticky's and you will get the hang of it Smile

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Very Happy You'll find this is a great place to spend spare time, and do some good in the process. Take your time, read the stickies and the forums and you'll very quickly get the hang of things. Bottom line, we always say "bait safe." That means stay anonymous. Set up a gmail account with a fake name for your baiting character, go into the letters forum near the bottom of the page, and start being creative. If a bait doesn't pan out, start another one. Unfortunately there's no shortage of scammers out there so you won't have any problem finding someone. Think of it as a complex chess game, and always remember that the lad must do all the work. Stall, ask questions, drag things out -- but always act fundamentally compliant. If they think you have money and can pay, they'll put up with a lot. Don't rush for trophies, patience is a virtue in baiting.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Konvicted. Read all of the stickys first. They have almost everything you need to know. Don't forget to sign up for a mentor. To attract the scammers type mugu guymen guestbook in Google. Sign the guestbook, and they will pick your email up from there. Have fun! Smile
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found my fave baiting is the romance bait and I like to think I'm pretty good at it.

Someone else found the fake name generator (www.fakenamegenerator.com) and that was inspiring all my contact details sprang from this even the addy of my character's farm. Then when I was ready I setup a profile in 4ppl.com and away I went.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic