SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bright, he isn't! The saga continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meet .

This is what hit inbox.

Quote:
Dear ,
how are you today i hope all is well i see you YAHOO ID pls i will like to now you i for; afrca this my number +225 <snip> my name is Bright

A quick reply...

Quote:
I wasn't expecting this! Where are you exactly? I'm not Sarah Palin so I know that Africa is a continent not a country.

Back comes:

Quote:
PLS I WE LIKE TO NOW YOU I FOR NIGERIAN LIVE IN COTE D;IVOIRE PAY FOOT BALL; SEAN YOUR PIC SO WILL NOW YOU.

This one is as incoherent as they comes...

I send one of my Sophie Monk pictures.

Quote:
Here's a picture. AJ took it at the movies a few months back - I think it's great; so should you!
What kind of football do you play?

Cammy is Australian, so she thinks there are at least three codes.

Soon there's a gratifying reply (emphasis added):

Quote:
I SEE YOUR PIC I SO MUCH LOVE IT PLS I WE SEND MY PIC!
PLS SEND YOUR NUMBER TO ME I WILL CALL YOU OK?
I LOVE GOD AND BE AFRAID OF IT! I,M PLAY IN FOOT ABLL
THANKS LOT
GOD BLSS YOU

Well, let's see how he takes this...

Quote:
Thanx for that - Freyja blessed me from birth; to be beautiful in all ways is how I repay Her and worship Her.
BTW - which kind of football? There is more than one kind!

More to come - I hope!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds wonderful, trainable, and tame.. perfect.

Pity he's only a 25 watt light bulb, when you needed a 100watt'a. Still we can't all be perfection personified.
So what do you have planned for him Confused Confused

Ask him what position he likes to play.. And does he play for his local team..
I can see weeks and weeks of e-mail chatter here.. All about bugger-all

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Incoherence, thy name is Bright:

Quote:
thank for your mail is moning please what do you me by Freyja?
i;m play foot ball soka ok?
please tell me your country

I don't have any plans - yet - but getting this one into the Asatru faith is a distinct possibility.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay, go Yastreb. I'm sure by the time you are done with this lad he will be a puddle of goo.

Quote:
I LOVE GOD AND BE AFRAID OF IT!

Hehehe Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol playing with a dim bulb can be fun -- I had one of those & passed him on to another baiter -- he'll leave the field soon Twisted Evil

Got a great trophy photo out of him and some incoherent fliers about his aunties orphanage (of course at my request)...lots of laughs and fun quotes

And he was my first safari Laughing

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

favoured Dim with an answer:

Quote:
is the Goddess of love and beauty - I'm , not Christian or Moslem.
I live in Australia.
So it's not rugby - shame!
What do you do for a living?

Things were a bit out of sync by now:

Quote:
how are today i hope all is we you pls sand me your number?
which country are you now? I so much love you

She was a little put out:

Quote:
I told you - I'm Australian.
When do I get a picture of you?

But just today:

Quote:
HOW ARE YOU TODAY PLS C4MMY I WILL SEND PIC OF MY OK?
I SO MUCH IN LOVE PLS SEND YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER SO I WILL CALL YOU HOW AGO ARE YOU ? MY AGO IS 29 YARS PLAY FOOT BELL IS MY WORK
MY TELEPHONE NUMBER [<snip>]

She sent a breezy reply:

Quote:
You play football for a living? Shiny! I love watching sports! Which team do you play for? I'd love to look it up.
I'm 23 - 24 tomorrow - so I'm having a big party. I guess you must love parties - all the footballers love them or so I've been told. I like parties too, but I can't hear the music which makes me sort of unco at dancing. On the flip side, being deaf means I can have conversations easily (lip reading).
If you were here, what would you get me for my birthday?

Where is this Lad going? How does he hope to get payday?

Sand Timer x 7
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yikes! After trying to read his writing, I cannot imagine trying to talk to him on a phone! Shocked

I can't wait to see what you do with this one...I bet he'll be happy to do whatever you ask of him!

What's with all of the lads playing football lately? Seems I keep seeing them more and more these days. I have 4 right now who claim to play. (only 3 claim to play for a living, though)

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's so sweet - <Borat> NOOOT! <Borat> (the rose is in the original):

Quote:
my friend i so much love your thinking on me and your appriciation towards me, before i was playing with a club called (ste11er football club in abidjan) they capital city of cote d ivory in west african and right now i dont have a club now but i am trying to get a club outside the coutry of anywhere not in african again.please my friend i am so much help about you and also for your birthday and i wishe you long life and prosperity and a long view to your age.assum i am there to celabret together i will be very happier than i am now.i sing to you happybairthday to you............happy bairhtday to you cammy my baby happy birthday to you...............? Pretty Rose
please cammy i really want to speak to you on phone and to hear your vioce please try to send me your numbers or you called me with the number i gave to you ok?
And how about your parent and your familly and your occupation please i really want you to call me today for oral discussion with me and you private.

Why is he not sure about wishing Cammy a happy birthday?

He's due a mild slap, and some steamy mentions of "oral", tomorrow (Cammy's going to have a good time tonight).

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No slap for our Lad...

Quote:
I had a great time... woo, what a party! I didn't have too much to drink, just enough to get slightly muzzy, and the sex is always good when you're like that, Freyja be praised!

Bright - about oral things - I love doing oral... but you have to be here... are you big? If I went down on you would you go down on me?

I've attached a picture from last year at Bondi beach. Ain't I yummy?

I attached this:

And I feel rather icky for writing that!

Sand Timer x 7
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I refuse to talk sex with my lads...they learn real fast that I'm the marriageable type of woman ready to be a proper mother to our children, not a tramp...(my words)

Hasn't scared even one off yet

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had one try, but balked when I asked for proof he was what he said he was. STILL trying for that trophy pic though Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied with roses next to his name and Cammy's...

Quote:
How are you and your family ,i hope you all are fine.i am so much impressing on your birthday i know that i am not there but my spirit is there with you.

Please cammy i dont know if you read my mail very well about knowing each other very well in a brife discussion in a phone?

I have told you to give me your number but you dont want why why me but you ask me to bring mine and i gave you and you dont want to call, for the last time please give me your number so that i can call you since you cannot call me.

Cammy i am in love with you seriously and i am derling to meet you in your country okey, i need number,i need to hear your sweet voice in my ear plssssssssssssss.

Thanks lovely

I took a chance - Lads can be quirky when it comes to deafness;

Quote:
Honey, if I could call you, I would have done; no doubt about that, may Freyja be my witness! But if you called me, there'd be no point. I couldn't hear a thing; since my seventh birthday I've been effectively deaf thanx to childhood rubella (my deadbeat father got some crazy ideas about vaccination and wouldn't agree to it).

BTW, you sent me something in French from yahoo, care to explain it? I don't know French from Klingon.

(He'd sent a request to join Yahoo chat, but in French)

But it worked (emphasis added):

Quote:
I have had everything that you have say on your mail and i say sorry for your situation.So my dear cammy how do you want us to coup now,do you want to come to abidjan to see me or would you sent an invitation letter for me to come to your country and live with you as your lover and your husband.

Because i am really in love with you, wheather if you are deaf or dom what i known is that i want to marry you and i need you in my life now so how do you want us to start now my dear baby cammy.

Thanks your lonely

Needs thought...

Sand Timer x 7
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

silly lad wrote:
wheather if you are deaf or dom what i known is that i want to marry you

Well he is most obliging and accepting, what a keeper... Wink
I'm sure Cammy would like to visit her lover/husband first???

"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since apparently I am marrying my current scammer, I'm going to "meet" him at 5imb@ in Gambia.

Hopefully he'll meet me there Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i need to hear your sweet voice in my ear plssssssssssssss.

Might this pose a problem Yastreb ? Dora might be able to help, and she does such fun things on the phone!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's working on going to Abidjan:

Quote:
Tell me about Abidjan. It'd be tough to get you here as little Johnny Hanson cut back on African immigration and Kevvie hasn't changed that. Unfair, cupcake, but that's what those maggots do.

Not entirely sure if he wants to come to that party:

Quote:
thanks very much for your mail and the contents is well understand.
meanwhlie how are you doing and your work ,i hope all is fine together with your family.
As for what you are asking me about how abidjan is like,abidjan is a country that is small but big enough to contents everybody in any countries.so my dear if you want to come and visit me you have every right to come but if you dont want please send me an invisitation letter to come and visit you in your country Austrial.thanks very much and i somuch love you very much and right now that am writing to you, i am seek and i have not go to training since three day as i dont have anybody here expect you and my God only.
I will be waiting to here from you soonest

Abidjan is a country now?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to give him a choice, sorta:

Quote:
I think the smart money would be on me to come to you. If you came out here I think AJ would object - he doesn't mind if I have friends among the Asatruar, but you're not, and that's a problem.
Please tell me more about Abidjan - give me some of the atmosphere, what I'd see, the food, the nightlife, that sort of thing.
And like I asked you before - would you go down on me if I went down on you? I never got an answer!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Disappointing answer (emphasis added):

Quote:
I so much like your feelings towards me and for that reason to the question you ask me,my answer is yes,that i will like to go down with you and spent my whole life on you my love?
As i have told you before how abidjan is ,it is very cool,have nice food and drink of all type,have big palm beach,good road,good electricity,good pipe bond water everything that will make you very joyfull is here cammy.

About my seek ,yesterday i went to lab for check up and they doctor said that it is malaria fever and he listed a drugs for me to buy in other to recover my illness and the amount of the drugs is too expansive to me and meanwhile i dont have any die with me and who i can run to get such money to buy those drugs,cammy i am unhappy about this my illiness and i dont want to disturb you to send me some money. if it is the time that i am in my club it would have been so hard for me like this but i just handle everything to God cammy.

He never mentioned being sick before - and he doesn't want Cammy to send money? OK!

Quote:
So Abidjan's got everything I take for granted in Sydney. Woo hoo. I meant, what is in Abidjan (apart from you, cupcake) that I'd be sharing with my friends? If I went to Paris, I'd go to the Eiffel Tower and up the Champs Elysee and the Arc de Triomphe and Montmartre. What would I see in Abidjan that I wouldn't see anywhere else (apart from you, sugar)?
What's with the malaria? You never mentioned it before! Don't do that - I don't like being kept in the dark. If you've got problems, tell me! As it is, I think that means you aren't coming to Australia if you're sick. I also don't want you to get your drugs (whatever they are) over there as it's dollars to doughnuts they'd be crap. Tell you what - tell me what you need and I'll bring them with me when I come over. I've got a visa application ready to send.

Safari advice, anyone?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, I have a whiner - and he seems to have mixed things up a little (emphasis added):

Quote:
Thank you once again for mail to me and how about you and your work,i hope all is going well.pls baby what do you mean by (CUPCAKE)?

Cammy i told you that i have malarian fever and you were asking me that i should not do that as if am they one that cause myself sickness?

my love do i look like a lier to you why cant you understand this present situation since five day i have be indoor and be managing to come outside to write to you from a business center you know i dont have internet in my house. [He didn't mention that before]

Right now i dont know want to do in other to buy some mecline(drugs),my suggestion now is to sell my gas cooker and my iron dress in other to raise some money to give to the doctor to buy the drugs for me and if the money did not reach that means i am finish and i dont know what to do again baby........

meanwhile baby i dont want that to border you, i handle everything to God i send my greetngs and apprieciation,love, kindness and generosity to you,cammy i really love and i promise i will never let you down untill we see face to face with each other and i want you to know this earler that you are the mother of all my children cammy?

love you brings me long vision in my life

Well, Cammy can turn that frown upside down...

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy set to work...

Quote:
We really have to increase your vocabulary. "Cupcake" is like "honey" or "sugar", ie I'm saying that you're sweet.
Now - I never said that you caused your own sickness or anything like that. When I wrote "Don't do that" it was because you'd told me something that you'd kept from me before. I don't like it when you don't trust me. So "don't keep secrets from me" is what I meant!
Also - please don't talk like you're going to die, loveling. By Freyja's tears - you're at home and able to go somewhere to write to me. If you were really that sick you'd be in hospital. OK, you're in a bad way, but you ain't going Beyond any time soon.
That brings me to "i handle everything to God". Bright, if we're going to be together, we have a problem. How am I going to show you Freyja's delights if you're giving everything over to the Christian or Moslem god? Would you let me worship Freyja in my way? Would tantric sex be abhorrent to you? I have to know.

Days passed.

Quote:
I got my visa! Are you OK? Talk to me.

He's back!

Quote:
I thank you so much for your mail and what you are asking me off,if i would let you worship your only God off course yes?and would you let me worship my own God.

Also since you know i am seriouely ill but now i am getting better with the small mecline the doctor give to me for my treatment.and you told me that you have gotton a visa to come to abidjan to see me,i thank God for that but when are you going to come so that i can wait for you in airport so that you will give me your flight schedule.

Cammy, i really need you in my life now and i cant wait to see your arrival in cote d ivory(Abidjan) baby i love you cammy?

thanks and God almight will protect you and guild you in the day of your arrival to cote d ivory(Abidjan) Amen

A little more education about the Lords of Asgard is in order!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday Cammy wrote:

Quote:
I don't care what you believe in or who you pray to. You just have to let me be what I am. I give my worship to Freyja, Goddess of Love and Beauty, whom I honour through tantric sex. If that disturbs you, tell me. And just a note that I don't think your God will protect me, if history's anything to go by!
Will I need to arrange accommodation? If you're still unwell it might be inconvenient. But Skadhi seems to have been merciful - even generous.

Today's reply from the Lad shows that he seems not to have noticed some bits of that:

Quote:
My God in the one that guide, protect, deliver my life from this wicked world. To him I pray to, to him I give all WORSHIP AND PRAISES. As we reach in our previous mail let each one be of his faith.
I will be glad to see you my sweet heart here in Abidjan very soon, to God be the glory that I have recover from my fever illness so am ready to receive you.
I have a place of residence, so accommodation will not be problem unless you want to lodge at hotel which I believe will be of great expenses here so you make your choice and let me know soonest.
God will see us true till we see ourselves here in Abidjan Cote d’ivoire .

Now to dangle the carrot:

Quote:
What's your house like? Do you have it to yourself or do you have to share it? Send me a picture or two and let's see what you might need. I think from what you said you need your own computer, for one. Do you have a garden, and are there any oak trees?
It's a shame about your religion, but that's the way it goes!

I don't know what he'll do with that, but here's hoping something interesting turns up...

[Edited to make it clear who wrote what.]

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I love reading Cammy's baits. Looking forward to seeing you torture yet another lad. lol
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Won't you need accomodations suitable for your rituals? A yacht moored off the coast?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Devil woman - the oak tree question relates to Cammy's rituals to Freyja. She needs an oak to stand for Yggdrassil, the World Tree; of course, it has to be in a private place.

If he doesn't have one in his garden (if he has a garden), then he has to buy one and transplant it. It can be just a sapling, of course.

And either way, it has to be consecrated with honey.

Sand Timer x 7
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he gets the honey all over him and falls on a fire ant hill. Twisted Evil

Wonderful baiting as always Yastreb, I love it when Cammy is around.
She just makes everyone around her feel so chipper. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic