SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"why your calling me a devil?"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Zee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, Earthling friends! Dr Zee here with a report from the dating front.

Trying to find the real woman has got me only scammers from West Africa so far. Take L1nd4 M4rt1ns from Virginia - a so-called God-fearing lady who never lies, is honest and truthful, goes to church three times a week and never plays on dating sites. puke

The truth is she's from Nigeria and for some strange reason ended up telling me to send money to Nigeria.

A few days ago, things were going ok, but she was pushing to come to my country and needed money for the other half of the fare and fast, because she'd already the ticket and paid half the fare. She had to get back to the US fast because of her job.

But she surprised me by asking for 800 euros not US dollars, though she soon put it as $1100 and told me to send it to her travel agent in Virginia by Western Union. So I told her it had been sent and gave her a 8-digit number.

She didn't like that.

Quote:
Hello my love, i dont understand , What means did you use to send the money, is it Western union or Moneygramm? and again if you send it by western union the numbers should be 10digits , then you will have to give me the senders full name,address and phone number? Please i am online now so we can sort out things baby .

But before I could tell her much more I got this.

Quote:
My love, I went to the agent an he said i have to send it to there boss address in African branchs that there boss as travel to African braches an thats where i will send the money to my love an they have gave me there boss address in Nigeria ,because honey everyone there was truly sending the money to there boss so go now an send the money to this information now.

Name....0L4NR3W4JU - D1Y4

Address...230 CR3SC3NT AVENUE

City...LAGOS

State...LAGOS - STATE

Zip Code...23401

Country...NIGERIA

They said you can use the question an answer to send the money for security purpose . You can use question as Color Then answer as White. I have sent the money yesterday to there boss yesterday hun an i have got my receipt with me my love. Please give me your full name,address,mobile number ? send it now my love. so i can get my paper ticket my love

I was shocked, but then I got angry.

Quote:
What the hell is fucking going I am an Australian you’re in America, So what’s the deal with Africa..
And NIGERIA?..have you not seen the news?, TERRORISTS?.
I WANT ANSWERS NOW..

She was desperate to say something.

Quote:
My love this is for real alright my dear , an every customer are truly sending the money for real okay darling believe me i know the flight agent myself okay an he is a good christian my dear , dont worry just send the money so i can collect mmy paper ticket today my love. send the money now okay . send me your full information baby.

I was frustrated now.

Quote:
That Blackwall is in VA that’s where the money goes not Lagos ..

You’re not making any since here my love..

Until I get clear answer that makes since I’m not ready to chat with you sorry baby..

Blackwall is my misspelling of the 'agent' in Virginia.

She was quick to get back.

Quote:
My love i thought you promised me that you will not be upset with me anymore my love? an now see how your talking to me as if i am lying darling? This is not fear always treat me like your wife to be , i dont like it when somebody think i am lying , this flight agent i am talking is a good man he just want his money to come to him directly to his staff thats why, Hun just go an send the money now to the agent in Nigeria now so i can go an get my ticket this morning my love so i can get prepare for my trip sweety.

I was fast too.

Quote:
Why Nigeria?..

Tell me!..

I waited a while for her reply as I think she was thiking hard.

Quote:
Okay good question my love i will explain to you again, The flight agent i mean there Boss is visiting African branches for his offices this time so there boss wants his money to come to him not to any of his staff , you see that Mr Danny i gave to you is one of the flight agent staff so is Mr Danny said he is not the one that will receive the money that i will have to send the money to there boss an he is Nigeria now so he will receive it an he will call them here in USA that they should release my paper ticket here so now can you understand why i told you to send the money there now my love?

Darling you just do what i asked you to do , send the money now because i have to go to there office here in the morning an get my paper ticket my love just send it an i will get my paper ticket.

That's when I got mad.

Quote:
That office sound’s totally screwed!..

Doesn’t the boss trust anyone?..

He goes over seas and everything goes to hell?..

You paid mar Danny so why can’t I?..

She took a while before replying again.

Quote:
Can you understand what i am saying darling? Always read what i am sending you carefully okay , i said Mr Danny returned the money to me back an he said i will have to send the money to his boss an i have sent it yesterday an they said i have to pay the balance then they will release my ticket to me . Can you understand now? This issue is very simple no need to arguing this office want us to send there boss the ticket money fine then what we should be after is for me to get my paper ticket isnt it? Then why are we arguing about this issue? again an again. read this message carefully now.

In my reply some John Wayne got in and I used some Christian phrases that shouldn't have caused problems with my 'Christian lover'.

Quote:
You turned a simple thing into a total cluster fuck buying a ticket should be simple when they sprang that Nigerian bullshit you shod have got your money back
And gone somewhere else that knows what it is doing..
Know this woman I take you for wife and the Bible says ,wife surrender to your husband, as to the Lord!..
I’m telling you as your husband to get the money back from the boss at once..
Then go and get the ticket with united airlines from a travel agent IN AMERICA..
Now do as I say..
Your husband [Dr Zee] love you always..

Again I waited a while for her response.

Quote:
Okay now let me tell you something first this flight agent is the one i have been using for so long and i have sent the money already an i dont think i can go an get the money back because i dont think i will be passing through the stress again because the boss is in Nigeria , You know what i will tell you [Dr Zee] I dont like arguing again please Now if you dont think you can send the money to the boss , well go an collect your money back from monheygramm an we can quit because you have been talking as if you dont trust me an thats how you did the first time an second time this is your third time you will be doing again go an get your money an keep your money okay please i am tired of all this.You never make me happy for once but you always hurt me an talk as if i am lying to you . WHY ? Is money important than your life? Huh? You have hurt me [Dr Zee].

I got very religious.

Quote:
If that is your last word woman, then you have defied me for the last time..
God hates wives who disobey their husbands..
Burn in hell jezebel you are not worthy of me I pray that they will keep your money as a punishment..
Since you defy God’s word you are of the Devil..
Go to your master now..

This took me by surprise as I wanted more.

Quote:
Thanks for the words .

Bye

So I channelled Jimmy Swaggart.

Quote:
DO YOU REALLY TRUELY REPENT OF YOUR SIN’S?..
DENY THE DEVIL AND BE SAVED..
MAY HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD WASH AND CLEAN EVERY STAIN UNTIL IT IS IN THE SEAS OF GOD’S MERCY..

That brought her back from the brink.

Quote:
Okay but you are really suprising me is that why your calling me a devil? a good christian dont talk like that my dear an you know that i am sincere an honest with you, well i just call the agent now an he said you can send the money to there branch in Florida here in USA so you can just change the name an address thats all.

Still in love with you baby.

I didn't respond and I wasn't expecting this.

Quote:
My love i want you to know something my love , if i dont love you i will not be doing all this my dear an you should always know that baby. I really want you darling an i dont devil to come into our relationship baby. You will just change the Name and address so let me know so i can give you now the information all i want is to get my paper ticket today baby.I really want you an no one else baby.

I love you somuch.

That bit about Florida has me waiting for more from my loving Christian wife.
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is not fear always treat me like your wife to be , i dont like it when somebody think i am lying , this flight agent i am talking is a good man he just want his money to come to him directly to his staff thats why,

----------------------------------------------------------------------
~~~Chill out,don´t get angry or upset,no matter you want to say,
that is our point,to waste their time.
Most of the scammers are coming from Africa and Russia.

Quote:
The truth is she's from Nigeria and for some strange reason ended up telling me to send money to Nigeria.

^^^^They need to hurry these things,cos untill a victim is awakening,it´s too late and the money is gone for good.

Use header analysis, which shows to you where this email is coming,but dot get angry no matter what happens or what kind of information you will get.Don´t get trustrated,don´t give any personal informations.
Use Google to find this flight agent(you woun´t find it)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Pure scam Confused Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Having started the 'God Fearing' theme it has potential for developing into a religious battle for your soul. Laughing

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Dr Zee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Relax, Mayday, I'm not angry really, except at the dating sites - their security filters just don't work, they're a joke. There are so many West Africans pretending to be Americans that I'm getting royally pissed off.

And Devilwoman, the religious stuff just keeps building until it everythng goes pearshaped and then who knows.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic