SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales from a DH NSFW/Safari/Lesbian/back again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a rat bastard he is!!! He sure doesn't like it when he doesn't get his own way, does he? Laughing

I think not letting him have his own way was great! All you asked for was a simple apology. I don't know that he is done with you. He might be, BUT, there were many times he fought with me in chat, and behaved just like that, and then came crawling back later. (sometimes took days, and once took a couple weeks)

Congrats on 1000 posts!!! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When looking back at that webmessenger chat, I could actually FEEL his growing frustration.

I could sense it at the time, but at 2am the reality hadn't set in. I'm happier now Twisted Evil

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't written back to any of my characters for a few days now. setsumi wants to know what a scammer is:

Frank,

I write to you since you don't seem to want to write to me. I enjoyed our chat originally, though when you called me a liar that really hurt my feelings. My girlfriends say that I should dump you, but I feel I should at least get a chance to patch things up. They agree at the very least I should ask you for an apology, so we can get things back on track

And you never told me what a scammer was! I would like an explanation of what scammer is since you accuse me of being one. I originally enjoyed our chat and would love to have one on better terms.

Setsumi

I'm guessing he's smarting out there.

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Cha Cha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In regards to getting a phone number that he cant trace back to you, why not get a cheap pre paid mobile sim card. That way he wont have your real number, and you can just chuck the sim out if you need to.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because being on Austudy, that would seriously eat into my food budget for the fortnight. I did sign up for K7, but I suspect he'll twig it's You ess thingy Crying or Very sad

I suspect all this baiting has made him a touch paranoid and more likely to look into things like that Wink

And not a peeps out of him to any of my characters, even the compliant ones Sad

"You are a dead meat!"

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A slightly off topic aside....

Cha Cha wrote:
He's been on my site trying to convert lesbians!

My friend Ian has made it a lifetime mission to convert as many lesbians as he can, he thinks he's the 'cure'. So far, he thinks he's converted at least two, but is then left bewildered when they eventually leave him for another woman! Laughing

Right, as you were, back on topic. Wink

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Roy,

We guys are SO delusional sometimes! Rolling Eyes

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy Cats!!! I don't know what this is all about, but I had to tell you guys.
My character got an invite to connect with Fran on Yahoo. Shocked WTF? He never responded to my hatemail accusing him of playing games with me. I'm not sure what this is all about, unless he is trying to come back? Not sure what to do with this. My character hates him now. Evil or Very Mad

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Toe in water response maybe? he might be getting properly p1ss3d off with the Australian Brigade.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Devil woman might be right. I just got one too. Mind you I'd better do something with it, it has a RL link to me, which I did by accident while figuring out how to set it up Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Intriguingly, my setsumi character hasn't setup a yahoo profile page and got nada out of frannypoo. I'm setting it up now, but I suspect he won't bite.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I worked how to delete my RL contact and accepted his invitation. If he keeps this going, then he'll be TRULY sick of the Australian Contingent by the time we're finished with him!!! Twisted Evil Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me accepting his invitation may actually be helpful!

When I signed in as the ditz just now, I got an update on who Frank is connected with! Any baiters in here baiting Frank as "Carrie" in Bremerton Washington???

If not then we have a RL vic we can warn! This might be a boon! Who knew? I LURVVE happy accidents!

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure who "Carrie" is (I saw that today). I was so excited to see it now says "Connected to Kathrin"!! It says he updated that an hour ago. Oh, this is great! I still haven't done anything with it yet.

My question here, is if I accept his invitation to connect, will it only show on his that he is connected to me? Or will it say on mine I'm connected to him, too? I wonder, cause my character has some other love lads, and I don't want to end up having issues over it. (F*ck Face Fran is NOT worth that headache!)

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From looking at the ditz's profile I'm guessing it'll show up certainly a few random guys, with an option to view all. I'll pm you the link so you can see for yourself

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frannypoo's online as I type. I have to get ready for work soon, the bastard had better chat

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot to copy the web messenger chat, but just a sweet chat with Frannypoo! Hopefully enough for him to accept setsumi's invitation

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And so I get to work, log into the ditz's account and see he ACCEPTED Setsumi's profile! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!! And the ditz even got a note from him. Ahhh Frannypoo, the lad that just KEEPS ON GIVING!!!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking at Frannypoo's profile, I see he has four connections, only TWO of which are actually me. Any baiters pretending to be either "Carrie' from Bremerton Washington or "Regina" from Alabama???

If not there's two potential victims we could warn off our mate Frannypoo. Eventually he might smell a rat (and a balding middle aged white rat at that). But to warn off a potential victim would be well worth it I reckon. How long should we give before warning them?

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And Frannypoo even sent me a message. He's definitely testing the waters, I wonder what went wrong with eveyone else he tried???:

How are you doing.I hope that you are fine.

I know it's not much but it's a possibility that this (My fave) bait may not be dead yet!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh boy, is this guy a glutton for punishment or what!!! He sent one of those invite thingys to Sabrina as well (no REALLY!!!!). So naturally I created a yahoo profile for her and signed him up to it Smile

Game on moles! Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@chrysis Very Happy Good job i enjoy reading your work!

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sabrina REALLY gave him hell! I suspect his vics weren't anymore forthcoming than I was or just dropped him. Signing up for the lesbian site would NOT have helped his cause any mind you...

But for him to want to connect with Sabrina, suggests an air of desperation!

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol...I think Fran loves Katherin, and he really misses Sabrina, too. Some lads just can't get enough abuse, and I think Fran is one of those lads! Laughing

I have not accepted his invite. I think she is going to either ignore the request, or send him a message asking him WTF he wants to connect with her for? I made my character appear online in YIM, but so far, he has not tried to message her. She's going to appear online to him a lot now. I hope he does try to talk to her, so she can ask him WTF he wants. Does he wants to play more games with her? Evil or Very Mad Fran LOVES to argue, so we'll see how long it takes for him to bite. I'm surprised he allowed her to have the last word when she sent him that last hate mail. Shocked

Edited to add: I think Sabrina giving him hell has really done something here. Just think of how Fran reacted to Setsumi, calling her a scammer before anything really even got started between them. Perhaps he's losing all his vics cause of his bad attitude and paranoia due to his experience with Katherin and Sabrina. That's a wonderful thing! Very Happy

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jasper wrote:
Perhaps he's losing all his vics cause of his bad attitude and paranoia due to his experience with Katherin and Sabrina. That's a wonderful thing! Very Happy

I've been a bad bad baaaaad little housewife Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic