SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales from a DH NSFW/Safari/Lesbian/back again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WELL, it looks like I've been unceremoniously DUMPED! This in from Frannypoo!!!:

Kathrine,you called me a liar and a piece of shit?Anyway i dont blame you motherfucker because you stinks and sucks.Please asshole why cant you let me have peace fucker and try your luck somewhere else because you are fake and dont even exist.Please you are too old for me and you cant be able to give birth again so you can go now and dig your grave.I dont think that you still have a womb as things might be.Please you and Sabrina can go to hell because you people are whores and nobody.Please just stop writting any mail to my box again before thunder will scatter you and that small bitch into pieces.

I've just twigged, he's googled the Signature, and it came straight here! Oh well, at least this has a few new siggy lines in it

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I play dumb

Frank

I have no idea what you are talking about or why you are saying these horrible things about me. I know menopause has not begun on my body yet and I am still able to bear children. I was in fact pregnant when Nick left me, which contributed to my miscarriage.

Especially since I am trying to do everything in my power to help you as you requested.

If you no longer love me like you say, I will get Sabrina to cancel the M0neygr@mme transfer she has arranged after something about extra paperwork at western union.

oh Frank, please do not tell me that you are like all men after all, after all we have put into this relationship. frankly, I thought we were working things out. But it seems not.

Kathrin

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And then a friend of mine has a brainwave. Since there's NO mention of the forum, it might be that he simply googled the siggy, forgetting that I told him it meant "I love you want to be with you". So it's time for Nick to
re-enter the picture. I create an email addy for him and then 'send' an extremely abusive (and TOTALLY NSFW) email berating Kathrin. Which I forward with an explanation that the siggy is about NICK and NOT Frannypoo. And due to a glitch I CAN'T remove it:

My dearest frank,

I know what you are talking about and I must apologise. But you have it all wrong. you are the (Ooops, forgot the NOT. Oh well, faeces occurs) only person I write to with this account. For legal reasons, I was still in touch with my Husband Nick, trying to avoid a costly court case. And on one Particular day he sent me the email I've attached below for you to read.

I put that signature up for him! And not you. Unfortunately, no matter what I do I cannot remove it. Sabrina has attempted many times and even after getting it changed or deleted it just pops back up. Sabrina has had many arguments with Yahoo in Sydney over this and not even her IT class has managed to do anything about it. So while it may have offended you, there is nothing I can do about for the moment and I apologise.

I didn't know you could speak German, so here is a message for you: "Ich liebe Sie mein liebstes und will mit Ihnen für immer sein"

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

"Sie sind ein Lügner, Sie Stück Scheiße"

Kathrin

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: ditzy housewife
Sent: Friday, 21 August, 2009 3:36:50 PM
Subject: test (oops, let's see if franny picks up on that)

Dear Fuckface,

I have NO IDEA why I married you, you fucking slag! My biggest regret in life is not coming out of the closet sooner and dumping your sorry fucking arse like the whore you so obviously are. Yamil is EVERYTHING to me, and you are NOTHING AT ALL to me.

The fact that you've taken me to court means NOTHING! I will win this court case you fucking bitch then I will invite my boyfriend to the farm and fuck him in OUR marital bed. I will then film it and post the whole fucking thing onto Youtube for everyone to see! You sorry excuse for a woman, just get the fuck out my life forever! You sorry sack of shit! I will always love Yamil in ways that I could NEVER love you!

Yamil is much better in bed than you'll EVER be! I love his hot dick much more than your rank pussy. It feels SOP good when he slams me with his eight inch cock. I love the way it feels when he pumps his schlonmg up my arse.

And as for the pregnancy, GET THE HOOK, GO FUCK YOURSELF! I'm not giving you a damn cent in child support, EVER!

Nick

Let's see if that works...

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I send THIS from Sabrina, and suddenly realise that he has TWO not one alternate emails. Intriguing:

Kathrin tells me you thought her email siggy was about you... FUCK, that is SO funny!!! but what a fucking pain to correct, with NO luck so far. I asked my lecturers about it, even the scraggy old mole who teaches computer repairs. why can't we have hot lecturers like they do in the movies???

Hey, you have a yahoo account, any ideas on how to get rid of the siggy? We've gone into settings, into mail options, and even tried to change it in the email and it still keeps coming back! Some wierd assed glitch in a yahoo server in Sunnydale California I'm guessing. If you have any ideas lemme know.

By the way don't bother with those forms from western Union. It's 'cos of the internet scammers I reckon. But apparently Moneygramme don't use them, so we'll go with that. What are your details again???

Sabrina

--
Sabrina the sexy ^_^
You KNOW you want me!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH my effing GOD!!!!! HE BOUGHT IT! I cannot believe he fell for it!:

How are you today?I hope that you are fine.I got your message and must say that i am very very sorry for that outburst because i can now understood what that message is meant for.I thought maybe you still want to humiliate me after the hell i went through in Gambia because of you.Anyway that is by the way and let byegone be byegone so lets be more focus on the present tense.I just want you to always bear in heart that i love you and also very ready to spend the rest of my life with you as wife and husband so that together we will have our own kids and family.Baby i dont hear German but i use to translate the language to English then i will know what it says.Baby i want to ask you two important questions,are you pregnant for Nick because i saw his mail attached with the one you sent to me and secondly why are you still writting him.I will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.Thanks and please take very good care of yourself for me only.
Your Husband
Frank

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chrys, which email addy are you writing him on? Do you just send him emails to his original addy? Or do you ever send any to his alternate ones? I just wondered if he ever writes to you from it, or if you think he doesn't know about it? I still have not heard from him since the last email I got from him thanking me for my maltreatment. What do you think about it? Confused

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote to the fr@[email protected] addy (the original one)

IP Addy: 196.207.228.236 Senegal (Dakar)*

Give it a go, can't hurt (us) can it?

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh and he's online as I type

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And BECAUSE he's online and he asked, I send him this:

My dearest Frank,

I was pregnant, but I miscarried about two weeks after that hurtful email from Nick. I am no longer in contact with Nick, that email was sent to me in late August of this year. I was trying to sort out our differences and be able to cancel the court case, but that was not to be.

Please do not tell Sabrina I was pregnant, as she will definitely hurt Nick physically if she finds out. As you know she was State Champion in Tae kwon do, and I think she could kill him with her martial arts skills if she is not careful.

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

I STILL can't believe he fell for it

"You are a dead meat!"

joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe a suggestion would be that " that is why you need him there to protect you from wimpy Nick" as you need a real man around the house. play on his macho ego

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You most CERTAINLY CAN josey wales... And I think I'll take you up on it in a few days. Don't let me forget though

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frannypoo is cautious, after all he WANTS to believe Kathrin, but Gambia had to hurt! Smile He provides a list of demands...:

How are you today?I hope that you are fine.Baby i will like you to sort out this four very important things for me because that will show me how serious and real you are.
Firstly=i want you to send your phone number to me so that i will give you a call or you can call me with my number 00221777230591.This is for me to know your location.
Secondly=i need your picture because i am not with any except the one at the site which is not clear.
Thirdly=i need to know when you are coming to Senegal for us to legalise our love to marriage.
Lastly=i need the money i asked you for so that i will put it back in my business and will be coping till you come to Senegal this year for our marriage.
My Baby,all those four things if you sorted them out then will give me assurance that i am not just wasting my time with you.Please baby i will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soonest.Thanks and please take very good care of yourself for me only.
Your Husband
Frank

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kathrin's not having any of it:

My dearest Frank,

looking at this email, it has become painfully clear that you do not read your emails.

To Answer your questions (which actually read as demands, but I will let that slip):

1) I myself do not have a phone since, Sabrina now lives with me, I simply use her iPhone. we are practically go and do everything together anyway. If you want the number for the iPhone, ask Sabrina yourself. As it's Sabrina's phone, I do not give out it's phone number without her permission.

2) What happened to the naked photo I sent you??? As I said, I spent a lot of money and embarrassment getting that photo created and as of yet I am yet to receive any feedback about it. Photos like the one I sent you could cause considerable embarrassment back here in Australia, as it is not everyday I send naked photos of myself masturbating.

3) Senegal??? I thought you'd agreed to emigrate to Australia and protect me from my nasty ex husband.

4) As for the money, again ask Sabrina. I haven't even thought about it since she promised to pay it for me

It seems that we do have to talk young Francis.

Kathrin

He's starting to bore me now. Maybe it's time to unceremoniously dump him the way he dumped me...

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Plus I think he's avoiding Sabrina like the plague! Even though Kathrin's promised that Sabrina will pay his fee, he WON'T write to her. He CLEARLY doesn't want to deal with her.

Pity then she just sent the MG receipt to Frank, and has the security code to activate it Twisted Evil

Plus I want him to ask her for her iPhone number again, 'cos I LOVE abusing him. What a PUTZ!

NB: edited for typos Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked I totally can not believe he stick to you like that,
he just takes everything for granted. Surprised

it's a shame he maybe dubbelchecke everything what you willing going to say, and it will be very hard to get another trophy of him.

But the thing is, he THINKS he is in control, so you can still have a lot of fun

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the trophy I wanted from him, so I can't complain. Mind you, I can still give him some grief, and that's worth a trophy or two on it's own Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll go to the library a little later and recheck, but so far there's NOTHING from frannypoo. I get the impression that no matter how much he wants to believe in Kathrin, he simply will not bring himself to deal with Sabrina.

And since they're BOTH figments of my (admittedly quite warped) Imagination, I feel that's something to be proud of. Twisted Evil

Not certain if this is just yet, but two and a half months and my first safari isn't bad baiting for yours truly who let's face it is pretty much still a N00B Cool

"You are a dead meat!"

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I should drop in more often, great baiting Laughing

I particularly liked this bit

Slapped lad says
Quote:
Kathrine,you called me a liar and a piece of shit?

So where is the problem there Confused Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ murry,

Yeah I have to admit that was one of my better moments. Because my character is German born, I got an actual german friend to translate that into German and then told frannypoo that it meant "I love you and I want to be with you".

Adding it as my Character's email signature was probably a bit cheeky though!

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd sent frannypoo a fake MG receipt. he seems to have twigged, and he's not happy:

Sabrina the billionaire.I thought you paid 39,000 dollars air ticket to Gambia for yourself and Kathrin,why then you cant afford only 450 dollars if you are so that rich.What i did is just to prove to you people that you are fake and dont even exist.You two might be somewhere here in Africa suffering and claiming to be what you are not.You want to teach me how to send Money Transfer because you think i am a duns.I gave your aunt her own homework but she cannot be able to solve it.You people should cover your faces in shame because you are whores trying to reap where you did not sow.I knew that white women dont behave the way you people are doing and that is why i started having double mind against you people.Sabrinaasshole let me ask you,if you are really living in Australia as you claimed then did i know your phone number or your aunts own or if you dont want me to know your fake number then you give me a call from a business center because i know there is also business centers there.You can see now that i am very right about you people that you are fake and dont even exist at all.Sabrina the bitch you can go now and fuck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be fucked by a donkey or horse.Fake Sabrina go to hell sucker

He thinks I'm in AFRICA somewhere!!! How fucking funny!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And he sends THIS to Kathrin:

Kathrin are you confused about the little homework i gave you.Kathrin since you claimed to be real then sort out the small maths i set for you.I knew it is very easy to solve so you can do it to prove yourself.It has been almost a week plus i set that maths for you but uptill now i got no answer to it.I just set it to show you that you people were fake and dont exist but if you still think you real then you can still prove yourself by solving the equation i set for you.Thanks

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Sabrina's had a gutful:

Frannypoo

What the fuck??? I sent you the receipt a week ago. You didn't get it??? And quite frankly, I promised the cash and SENT it. If you didn't get it, then I'll cancel the transfer. Maybe you can send me a bank account to transfer the cash to. THAT'S what I would've done in the first place but YOU demanded Western Union NOT me.

I lob up to the Western Onion office in Sydney and they gave me those forms. I sent them to you 'cos YOU asked for Western Onion. I said they were a heap of shit. I TRIED to help you out but NO, you wanna do things YOUR way. Well get this into your thick fucking skull... In Australia, we do things differently here. For a start we don't treat people like the sacks of shit in the way that YOU do. Western Union here in Australia does NOT work the way it does in Senegal, in the same way Western Onion does not work in America.

You know what??? FUCK it, I sent you the money and since you obviously haven't picked it up, I'm cancelling the transaction. I don't need your grief and as I've said many times, I do not care AT ALL about you. Kathrin is the one who does. But after she sees THIS piece of your handiwork she'll hopefully tell you to get fucked in the way you so obviously deserve.

If you're so hard up you need money sent to you via Western Union, then you obviously couldn't support a real woman. If you want this cash like you say you do, I want an apology and a bank account to transfer it to. I didn't like the way the western union guy leered at me when I tried to get the money sent to you. So send a bank account to transfer it to.

Otherwise, get fucked

Sabrina

And also sent it to Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that Kathrin isn't happy either. Sabrina forwarded the email (despite living in the same house). Kathrin's decided to grow a set:

Francis,

I am not confused at all. I gave you my answers days ago and I stick by them. If you are not happy with them then you will have to say goodbye, Mr Man. I have seen the disgusting email you sent to Sabrina's iPhone and quite frankly this is not the first time you have written such disgusting things.

Time and time again I have seen a side of you I do not like. I'm guessing for example by the reaction Sabrina had when you sent the email that you're not getting her phone number any time soon. Francis, I have decided that you will have to deal with Sabrina about that money because quite simply you have deeply offended me with the email you sent to Sabrina. How can you accuse us to trying to rip you off when it is you who is asking for money? Re-read the emails I have sent to you and try find a single sentence where we ask you for money. Yet here you are demanding money from us and calling us all sorts of vile names.

Well forget it Francis, I will not pay you a single cent while you continue to treat Sabrina and myself like this. I will not give you a phone number while you continue to treat Sabrina and I like this, in fact I will not do any of the so called homework you "assigned" us while you treat Sabrina and I like this.

If you treat all women like this, then it no wonder you are a single, lonely, self centred, misogynistic, spineless man, trying desperately to get enough cash to leave your pathetic little life.

Again Francis, when did we ever ask money from you?

I expect you will not answer because you cannot. Men like you usually can't

Kathrin

I'm NOT expecting an answer

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had an idea but am hopeless at lad speak. Anyone wanna chop his dolla??? Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And since Frannypoo's writing from three different accounts, I decide to use that to my advantage:

Hey this ISN'T the same email I sent the receipt to. (Which is true in fact) You're scamming frank aren't you fucker? Well I'll just cancel the Moneygramme traansfer and get Frank to email me a bank account.

Nice try C***!

Sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic