SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales from a DH NSFW/Safari/Lesbian/back again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frannypoo's written to BOTH characters. He sends Kathrin this:

How are you today.I hope that you are fine.Baby i thanked God that you have finally take off and i wish you and Sabrina journey mercies to Gambia.I got the photos Sabrina sent and must say that the view is truly a beautiful sight and thanks for sharing it with me.Baby i will be in Gambia on Tuesday as i earier told you so you dont have to worry yourself about that and i will also be very glad to receive you there at the airport.My Baby just relax because immedately i am in Gambia then i will mail you to let you know. (GREAT! I'll check the ip header the second I get it) I am really looking forward on that Wednesday my love to finally meet you.My Baby i want you to always bear in heart that i love you and will always do things that will make you feel so happy because your happiness is my main concern.Thanks and please take good care of yourself for me.See you in Gambia on Wednesday my love.
Your Husband
Frank

And Sabrina this:

Sabrinnypoo
How are you today.I hope that you are fine.I got the plane view photos you sent and must say that they are beautiful sights to behold and thanks alot for sharing those pictures with me.I will be in Gambia on Tuesday as i earier told your aunt against that Wednesday,so see you on Wednesday at the airport in Gambia.Thanks for all your kind efforts in making the journey a success and please take good care of yourself.See you on Wednesday in Gambia.
Frank

Looks like the pics worked and George Michael's brother Frank's on his way to The Gambia Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I let Frannypoo know I've "arrived" in Frankfurt (and send a pic I found online):

My dearest frank,

Frankfurt is stunning! I'd forgotten how much I miss my old stomping grounds. Here is a photo from our Hotel (I attached a pic I found in google images). We arrived at 4am so as you can imagine we are very tired, but soon we connect for the flight to Lagos. We will be there soon

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2a/Frankfurt-at-night.jpg

It's very pretty Smile

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from Frannypoo in over 28 Hours! I'm hoping that's a sign he's travelling, since he's normally online 24/7. Will let you know when I get to school tomorrow.

Fingers crossed that this time tomorrow I have my first pith Helmet Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from him either. I saw him online yesterday morning, but not since! He was invisible a couple times when he was talking to me. I did check though with the Yahoo invisible detector and he is offline!

I am so excited!!! I can't wait till you get your pith helmet!!! Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Original IP 196.207.230.121 Senegal*

Current IP 212.60.73.252 Gambia*

Frannypoo writes:

How are you and Sabrina today.I hope that you are all fine.I heard what you said about Germany and it is how it suppose to be to you because you know it has been long you left.My Baby i am already in Gambia now and i will be at their airport tomorrow morning been Wednesday as early as 6 am then start waiting for you.So my baby you dont have to worry about anything because i am here in Gambia now and will meet you tomorrow Wednesday at the airport here in Gambia.Please my love i will like to stop here now then looking forward to meet you tomorrow at the airport.Please my love extend my greetings to Sabrina.Thanks and please take very good care of yourself for me only.I love you.
Your Husband
Frank

My FIRST Safari! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Isn't he going to be upset when he misses the buses

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOO HOO!!!!! jump_4_joy

I am SO happy you got that rat bastard to travel!! happy crowd Party in The Gambia!!

You certainly deserve that helmet!

I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting!

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kathrin writes back (with a google image of a sunset):

My dearest Frank,

Thank you for your kind words. The flight is so long but the journey will be well worth it. I am so looking forward to meeting you. Frankfurt was gorgeous, and catching up with my Gal pals was so much fun! Though to be honest I partied just a bit too much and am paying for it now. I've also discovered that I left my watch at the hotel in rankfurt so as I type I have no idea what the time is, but we still have several hours of flying in front of us.

Did you get the photo of Frankfurt we took? It is such a pretty city, I didn't realise how much I missed it. I've attached a photo Sabrina took with her iPhone. I of course can barely get the thing to work.

We will be there soon.

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sie sind ein Lügner, Sie Stück Scheiße"

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Very Happy congrats to the Senegal-Gambia trip! Thumbs up

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Frumpy: Thanks! I'm quite proud, even if it IS only a little safari. Hopefully he's up for the next stage... Off to hospital after 55C Gambia burns down!

"You are a dead meat!"

Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your first safari from Senegal to Gambia

He will be pissed of if you telling him he missed the bus
(he better shout his famous " Stop here and now" to the bus)

Thumbs up clapping Thumbs up clapping Thumbs up clapping

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jasper wrote:
I did check though with the Yahoo invisible detector and he is offline!

What's that??? Sounds like a neat tool to have on board

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I looked up that Yahoo invisible detector, and it IS a neat tool. If Frannypoo knew about it, he'd find pretty quickly I'm ALWAYS in invisible mode.

A bit of a Noob, when it comes to siggys. Do I grab a pith helmet myself or does a Mod give it to me? I don't want to step on toes (with the possible exception of Frannypoo of course).

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And just for the hell of it, I send frannypoo this. Incidentally, googling frannypoo comes up with this thread, but it's 24th in the search & I doubt Francesca can be bothered:

My dearest frank,

We're on the last leg of the journey now. We've just arrived at Lagos with the connection to Gambia in a few hours time.

It's so exciting for us. Sabrina took yet another picture with her iPhone (she should really be using her account not mine), but has attached a picture of the airport. As a man of the world, you've probably seen this airport a thousand times, but she insisted. and right now I can't refuse her anything.

yours in poppers,

Kathrin

"Sie sind ein Lügner, Sie Stück Scheiße"

Kathrin

I attach this picture:

He's there now and was told by 55C that the shuttle bus leaves at 10.15pm local time (or 7.15am my time). I think I'll celebrate at 7.16 Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
googling frannypoo comes up with this thread

annoying isn't it? You have to disguise all names and email addresses these days the lads have started to Google more than crappy poems! Had a couple lately so cross because I'd called them scammers!

Senegal to Gambia WOW well done.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Devil woman:

Thank you! I'm VERY pleased! hoping to introduce someone else's idea of the s@fari camp burning down and him having to travel to the next one to be with his beloved (who of course was trapped in the fire).

But first, I'm planning to end him screengrabs of Sabrina Salerno's 80's pop clip "Boys", saying "wish you were here"... Hopefully that'll annoy him some what!

The gal in action:

"You are a dead meat!"

Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:

A bit of a Noob, when it comes to siggys. Do I grab a pith helmet myself or does a Mod give it to me?

you can get your Safari to put in your siggy by yourself Wink

can wait until the next part

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU GO GIRL!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, the 5imba S@fari C@mp bus "left" 90 Minutes ago... I decide "screw it, Let's blame Frank!" Sabrina sends him this with the subject heading "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" (As always LANGUAGE WARNING!):

Frank,

Where the FUCK are you? Kathrin is INCONSOLABLE! We've been at 5imba for a little over an hour now and she's done nothing but bawl her eyes out, worrying about you and wondering why you stood her up, after promising her the world, what you gave her was more heartbreak!

We travelled for fucking DAYS to get to you and you are NOWHERE to be seen. Our flight arrived and we were VERY QUICKLY whisked through customs at Banjul Airport and straight onto the shuttle bus, which took off pretty much as soon we got onto it! Kathrin TRIED to point out you weren't there, but the 5imba s@fari c@mp people said they'd been at the stop in front of the Hotel for over an HOUR, and were now late and couldn't wait any longer.

You DID check outside the hotel didn't you???? ( I made this centered and larger in the original email, just for emphasis that he's a prat)

I am at the camp's office right now, 'cos as you see from the website, (The website I HAVEN'T Sent him a link to yet mind you) the room have no internet, and I had to get special permission to use their internet to get to you.

Frannypoo, I'm NOT happy about this. You told us you'd be there and you WEREN'T! For fuck's sake, work it out man and get your arse over here. Kathrin NEEDS you to be here right now, she's half way around the world with no-one but me to console her. YOU were SUPPOSED to be here, so again, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?????

Sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank's NOT a happy little Vegemite! But at the same time, he gives me a perfect reason to haze him a little more. Bolding in the message is mine:

How are you today.I hope that you are fine.Baby i dont know what i did wrong to you that will make you get heart to treat me this way.You knew that you are not coming to Gambia,why then will you tell me to go to Gambia and wait for you.Its unfair unpon the stress and my money i wasted just like that.I cant believe this is happening to me.Why will you be so heartless at least had it been you told me that you dont want me then i will just stop disturbing you at all than treating me this way.I have been in Gambian airport since 6am waiting for you uptill now 8pm you didnt show up which means you and Sabrina take me for a fool.Anyway its not that bad because tomorrow then i will be going back to Senegal but just know that you dont have human heart or feelings and didnt act like a human being.Thanks for the punishement

In the email the doc sent and cc'd me, the Shuttle bus left at 10.15pm. Frannypoo left at 8pm, an hour BEFORE the "Shuttlebus" arrived. I will use that to my advantage. He's online as I type (in invisible mode, thanks jasper for that tool btw), let's see what he has to say on the subject

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sabrina checks Kathrin's email and finds the love note Frannypoo left. She notices the error and decides some slappage is in order. God, she's in FINE FORM today Smile. Sabrina RULES! (And again Language warning):

Frannypoo,

Sabrina here, checking Kathrin's account in case you'd written. You DICK, you left an HOUR BEFORE the shuttle even turned up. I had a look at Kathrin's account and there's a confirmation email that was sent to you saying the shuttle leaves at 10.15PM

Where the FUCK are you? You MORON! Below is the message the 5imba s@fari C@mp sent you. READ it and then work out how the fuck you're gonna get here.

Our complimentary shuttle bus service will collect all guests outside
of:
The Kairaba Hotel
PMB 390 Serrekunda,
The Gambia
http://www.kairabahotel.com/
at 10.15pm local time. (I boldened the details to ram home the message he screwed up)

You need to get here NOW!!!, Kathrin's crying her fucking eyes out thinking you don't love her any more while I'm here in an office trying to deal with you, when I should be checking the camp out for poolboys (mmm, POOLBOYS!). GET YOUR SORRY ARSE OVER HERE NOW, FUCKTARD! I've always wanted to call someone a "fucktard". I can't THINK of a nicer person

Sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn! I should have given you that tool so you had it. You have it now, though, so that's what counts. The only thing I've had trouble with that tool, is that you can only check 50 yahoo ID's in a day with it from your IP addy. Sometimes I will use it twice and then it will tell me my 50 have been used for the day. Evil or Very Mad Anyway, I'll post it up under help, hints and tips so everyone can use it. I wonder if Frannypoo already knows about it? Cause I'm always invisible and one day he sent me an email telling me i'm online and not even talking to him, asking me if we'd come to that point. Shocked He could have been just guessing, though. (I've talked to him ivisible before, though that's why he may have just guessed)

He finally emailed me back today. Said he's been giving me my space so I can get myself together to come to him. Rolling Eyes He can give me all the space he wants! I don't think it's possible to have too much space from him.

Give him hell!!! I absolutely LOVE it when you cuss him out!!! Very Happy

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I discovered there's awhole stack of those yahell detector thingys. Just move onto the next one, if the one you use gives you grief.

I've been using yahoodetective.com it has no mention of how many times you can search for said rat bastard. So far I've had no grief.

Scammer Boi IS invisible btw, proabbly trying to work out how to blame it all on us Wink

Maybe try get him to travel to YOU! In a few days I'll try to get him to the next 55c

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And because Frannypoo is online (but invisible. except for a few minutes where he recharged his Internet cafe time), I send him this as Sabrina, as same old same old Language warning:

Francesca,

Since you claim to be in Gambia, why not TOUGHEN THE FUCK UP and get this sorted!

It is now 3.30am local time, and still we're wide awake here because of you as well as Jet lag (Australia being ten hours ahead of you, it's early afternoon there). Kathrin is STILL crying at the thought you jilted her, though she has calmed down a BIT when I mentioned you'd left BEFORE the bus even arrived (why the FUCK did you DO that frank, I really don't get that part). But then she got the idea into her head that you left her for another woman and has been crying again ever since! What do I have to do to calm her down??? Tell her you left her for another man???

RING US here at the safari camp, (Not that I gave him the PHONE NUMBER or anything) so we can arrange to get a shuttle bus to pick you up in the morning. I wanna get this sorted Frank, I've got my eye on a hot staff member here and right now you're interfering with the chance for me to get some African Man meat!

Work this out Frank,

Sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That Yahoo detective thingy is an interesting beastie. I checked and EVERY guy I've managed to bait is online and in invisible mode Evil or Very Mad

Still waiting to see how Frank's screwup is gonna be twisted into being my fault. It'll be a big sell at best, "I left a whole hour before the shuttle bus arrived, and that's YOUR fault!" Laughing

Still it means he's still in Gambia hopefully.

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet you bought him a lot of expensive presents, Rolex, fancy phone (don't understand ther modles) gold jewelry big flashy diamond ring and everything you can think of in bad taste.

So what happens when he doesn't show? I recall another happy camper shagged everything that moved to torment her pet!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic