SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales from a DH NSFW/Safari/Lesbian/back again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tales from a desperate Housewife (New guy edition)

I posted my most successful bait so far (Under the same topic above in the "publish your work here" section), but have a nibble from a new guy who's FAR stupider than the last guy

So the Rumemeister seems to have packed it in. Mudra never got back to me, so now we have this guy. This is "Frank Michael" (No relation to George by the looks of his incredibly crappy pics), who in ONE email has fallen head over heels for me! I have to write back, but let's see if I can annoy the crap out of him while I do it:

----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent: Wednesday, 29 July, 2009 4:55:32 PM
Subject: Re: Hello My Baby

My dearest Frank,

Thank you for your pictures, they are wonderful (Actually they're AWFUL, but I digress). I can't wait for the better pictures you've promised me, where I can see your beautiful face. But I should point out that my is Kathrin, NOT Kathrine, (Just a mild slap to start with. If he keeps getting it wrong, I'll eventually go nuke on his arse) which is a rude word where I was born in Germany (And can't repeat in front of good people like yourself). (As time goes by I plan to "educate" him in the use of German, which of course I in reality know NOTHING about. One of our readers is German and has a neato tirade of made up swear words, I think it's time for them to be put to use)!

Do you like the smiley? (NO! I fucking hate them! Hopefully he does too. You can't see them in this post but the original email was smothered in smileys) Sabrina showed me how to do them. I think they are truly wonderful

I've read your email several times and I cannot make sense of what you're talking about (But only because he lacks a certain something. That certain something is punctuation and grammar! But to be fair, French is the language spoken in Senegal. I kept his reply below for you guys to read. Maybe you'll make more sense of it. If I'm reading it right, what he's suggesting won't actually work. I plan to use that aginst him). I'll show it to Sabrina when she's next up from Sydney, as she's the computer expert. Hopefully it's not as technical as it looks , and we'll be doing whatever it is you're trying to setup as soon as possible (And again, playing the ditz card comes in handy, and should I use more smileys in the future?)

I rang your number several times yesterday but for some reason you didn't answer. (Possibly because it was 4am local time, I only rang five times via evaphone) I had to travel to Goulburn to get a signal for Sabrina's mobile phone, which takes about 90 minutes, and then she had to take the phone with her when she returned to Sydney. I was SO disappointed when you didn't answer, I wanted to cry. (Heartless prick!) Yalbraith is such a remote place, and I cannot get a mobile phone signal here, why is why I've never bought a mobile phone. Nick used to have a satellite phone, but took it with him when he left me for a 19 year old MAN! (Let's see if he gets THAT) Sometimes I feel so alone here, in this remote outback farm. If I win the farm, I will sell it and move to a big city like Sydney (Awwwww, DIDDUMS)...

My dear dear Frank, Nick hurt me so much, and the divorce hearings are coming soon.. We are both fighting for control of the farm as I mentioned, but he wants to live here with his new boyfriend which I really don't want to happen. Sabrina gets very angry at the mere mention of the boyfriend, so I don't mention him in front of her.

I've also been shown how to attach pictures by sabrina as well, so I've included the photo she took with her cameraphone when she was here recently. (Actually, I renamed a .dll file "me and sabrina in sydney". It is almost 10mb in size, and JUST below Yahell's attachment limits. It will NEVER open) Sabrina's only 19, so naturally she's gorgeous. I think I scrub up pretty well for a 42 year old and Sabrina says I look incredibly sexy in the photo. I really do hope you like it. (Actually I hope it annoys the fuck out of you)

I must go now, (Security is throwing us out of class,) but I look forward to hearing from you soon

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

SO below is the unedited reply (apart from identifying features of course)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009 10:57:39 PM
Subject: Hello My Baby

How are you today.I hope that you are fine.I am very happy for your email address you dropped for me and it shows that you are so specail to me.Please Angel,when next that your niece come again,tell her to open yahoo messenger for you,that one is for chatting.Anytime both of us were online then we will be talking to each other direct.This one she opened is for only writting mails.Angel,just tell her to open the yahoo messenger for you like this([email protected])then she will not put that .au again.Its just as i put the address in the above blacket.Please always bear in mind that i love you and very ready to settle down with you for us to have our own family.You can count on me on whatever you need to get from a man so the world is ours now.I want you to love me for whom i am(Frank)and i will also love you for whom you are(Kathrine)because that is what will make husband and wife to live forever without any problem.Love is from the heart and not lips.Please its not how far or close we are today that matters rather it is what we both feel for each other and to me,you are heavens gift.My heart i give to you so keep it safe as i have done for yours.Once more this is my phone number <snipped>.Please Angel,i will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.I also keep praying that God will continue to give you long life,strenght,blessings and prosperities.Please take good care of yourself.Attached is my pictures and i hope that you will like it.Anyway,its an old pictures,please as soon as i take new ones then i will forward it to you.
I remain
Ever Yours
Frank xxxx xxxx (Needless to say it ISN'T "Frank M1ch@el")

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tales from a desperate Housewife (New Edition 2)

So frank gets back to me, and decides to drop the cell phone thingy (Being a whiny bitch DOES have it perks).

My dearest Frank,

Once again I made the trip to Goulburn to hear your sexy voice, but again got no answer. It breaks my heart to think you're avoiding me like that. THIS time, I didn't even bother trying Nick would also do things like that, and he hurt so much by doing it. But I think it was SO sweet of you to apologise for calling me a "Donkey raping Shiteater" (which is what "Kathrine" translates as in Germany). God I love that, South Park RULES!

Sabrina says that I should just give and stick to emails. In the future I think I will do just that. Sabrina also says you could "attach" a recording of your voice. Is that possible? I would dearly love to hear what you sound like. What is an "attach"? Do you know? I know, but it doesn't hurt to try for a trophy

I go to Sydney for the first of the Divorce Hearings on Monday. Nick is adamant he'll get the farm, though I will fight him tooth and nail for control of it. Sabrina will go to the court as "moral support", and my close friend Priscilla will join me as well. If all goes well, we are thinking of having a "girl's night out" to celebrate. I am very nervous about the proceedings but quietly confident at the same time. Of COURSE thin gs won't go so well and Sabrina bless her little heart will go apeshit, it's what she does SO well

I will let you go for now. Sabrina is due up here over the weekend and we'll go to the court in Sydney together. I will think of you my dear Frank, especially that hot body of yours. Is it true what they say about black men?

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, 31 July, 2009 10:28:17 AM
Subject: Hello My Baby Kathrin

How are you and Sabrina.I hope that you are all fine.I got your mail and i am very happy reading from you again.Please my baby,i am very very sorry for miswritting your name and please forgive and forget.It will not happen next time.Baby i know how you feel,that you are feeling lonely there and i hope that very soon then it will be a thing of the past when i will be over there with you to care for you,screem my love for you and also fight your battles for you.Please Baby i dont want you to bother yourself much about that upcoming court case about the farmland because God has already made you victorious in that case,just keep on praying to God as i am doing over here,believe and trust in Him.Please Baby if you call me and didnt get me then you know its a network problem,you can get me anytime you call because that is my mobile phone and its with me 24 hours.Please Baby if you will not be able to call then there is no problem and we will be communicating through mails.Please Baby no matter what just always bear in mind that i love you and always ready to spend the rest of my life with you.Please i will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.Thanks and God always be with you.Please take good care of yourself for me.
Yours Ever
Frank xxx xxx

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the calling him at 4am his time ... I insisted to one that he IM me at 10pm my time, which was 4am his time - he didn't stay consistent with it so after about 9 months I broke up with him, he's still trying to apologize and is doing so at 4am his time at the cafe every night Twisted Evil

I would keep trying to reach him at that time - let it ring 4 or 5 times and hang up ... won't cost you anything Twisted Evil

And the german translation of the wrong name is priceless Laughing

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tales from a desperate Housewife (1-8-9)

So George Michael's brother Frank sends an email to Kathrin asking for Sabrina's phone number (To facilitate messenger of course). Time for Sabrina to show him why you DON'T piss her off! He gets a note from Sabrina's Gmail account: (Oh yeah, LANGUAGE WARNING!)

So I get a note from my Aunt saying you want my phone number... Why the fuck do you want that? What makes you think I want anything at all to do with you, you KATHRINE you! (See what I did there?) I may only be 19, but I have a black belt in Tae kwon do and will have NO hesitation in using it on you if come anywhere NEAR me or my gal pals.

Fuck, just the THOUGHT of you anywhere near me is creeping me out,

Are you some sleazy fucking perve who gets off at trying to call 19 year old girls? People your own age not doing it for you, well tough shit, PRICK (And speaking of pricks keep YOURS away from me). I certainly don't appreciate you're sleazy come on fucker.. I have a boyfriend, and while he is the jealous type, I can easily defend myself. Oh and by the way, I read that email you sent to my Aunt. I'll have you know I lost my virginity to a black man, it was complete horseshit what they say about black men!

You come ANYWHERE near and I'll rip off your fucking face and FEED to you, asshole!

SABRINA

PS: In case you haven't got my message yet, FUCK OFF SLEAZEBAG!

--
Sabrina the sexy ^_^
You KNOW you want me!

(Welcome to the family Frank)

Sent: Friday, 31 July, 2009 11:32:58 PM
Subject: Hello My Baby Kathrin

How are you and Sabrina.I hope that you are all fine.I am happy to read again from you.I am also very happy that you have forgiven me.Please baby,i havent recieved any missed calls from you on my phone.It might be that you are calling wrong number,this is how you will call my number incase you want to call next time,just dial it like this <snipped> and you will get me direct anytime,anyday because that is mobile phone and its always with me 24 hours.Baby,i dont know about the attach voice recorder,you can give me Sabrinas number so that when you are together then you flash me and i will call you to hear your lovely voice.Please always keep me up to date about the court proceedings so that i will know what is happening and before you,Sabrina and your friend will go to court that monday,please make sure that you all pray to God and ask Him to come and take control of everything because the battle is not yours but the Lords and He will surely give you victory.I also want to use this opportunity to thanks you for appreciating my hot body and promised you that i will never let you down because what you heard about black men is true.Black men are very active and strong,you can enjoy them to the last.I just dont want you to worry yourself about that one because i will give to you to the last,so that you will feel like a real woman and also feel as you never felt before.You can always count on me on that because its my duty to make sure that you are always satisfy.Please i will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you.Thanks and God always be with you.Please take good care of yourself for me only.
Yours Ever
Frank

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tales from a desperate housewife (2-08-09)

So George Michael's brother Frank is NOT a happy little Vegemite. He sends an insulting email to Sabrina accusing her of being a "Little girl". I think it's picture time (more to come today then), as well as a goodbye email to Kathrin. Kathrin of course being a complete Ditz has "no idea" sabrina would do something like that (But WE know better don't we peoples). I'll leave it for awhile before I write back an equally insulting email back to him as Sabrina. Also, maybe we could cue up a BITCH FIGHT between Sabrina and Kathrin... White TRASH time peoples:

My dearest frank,

I am SO sorry, I had NO IDEA sabrina had even contacted you! (Actually, we did, but I digress)She is VERY strong willed (which has helped me through some tough times) (And generated MANY laughs), and has very strong opinions, but believe me, I did NOT know she has contacted you. I did not send her your email address, she memorised it from reading my correspondence to you. ('Cos Sabrina's the NON Ditzy one)

I will speak to her immediately about this, I do not want this to hurt our relationship. (So to simulate the time spent to travel to Yalbraith to Goulburn, I don't answer him for awhile)

Again I apologise, (Yeah right).

Kathrin

(So check out what he sent me. I love how he accuses me of playing the race card, and blaming white people for all the ills of this world. If he wasn't a scamming piece of crap I wouldn't be writing to him regardless of colour.

Sent: Saturday, 1 August, 2009 11:10:19 AM
Subject: Hello Kathrin

How are you.I hope that you are fine.I must tell you that you surprised me,so you team up with an unborn baby to insult my person.Its unbelievable and unfortunate. (I love this shit, he has NO IDEA that there is NO second person. Even though he's just been insulted to the point where he's been called a donkey raping shiteater, he still thinks Sabrina's real) I didnt know that you will do something of that nature.The phone number i asked you to give me is it to call you or Sabrina.How come will you just twist everything in a twinkle of an eye.You could have told me earier on the site that you dont want me then i will go in peace than allowing that small kid to insult me.I must tell you that it hurts me alot.At 19 years,she said that she lost her virginity to a black guy and i wonder how old will she be then for that kind of thing to happened to her at this her infant stage.I dont know why you white people always accused we blacks of wrong doing but in the normal sence,its the white people that committes the worst atrocities in the whole world,doing all sort of devlish things. (What like I don't know say trying to scam money out of unsuspecting housewifes, kidnapping people at the local airport and then holding them to ransom??? Just a thought)

Infact Kathrin,you disappointed me because you just act like a kid, (And NOT a bald slightly overweight middle aged MAN) like to say that you and Sabrina are of the same age.When i wrote to you at the site,did i know who she is,are you not the one that involve her in this whole thing but what baffles me most is how on earth Sabrina will ever think that i wanted to date a child like her that gave her the guts to insult me in that manner.Anyway thats just by the way,i just say let me thank you very much for a job well done.Thanks

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tales from a desperate housewife (2-08-09) part two

So Sabrina writes back to George's brother Frank (And sends him "her" photo, in reality '80's pop star Sabrina Salerno). Let's see if we can get him interested in her as well, thus making him the sleazebag I'm hoping he is:

So, you can swear too! Good for you. Don't think you're special in any way, as I talk like that to everyone.

You say you have no idea about me, yet you want my phone number. Well that sure as shit isn't gonna happen anytime soon is it? I love my aunt to death but she's not exactly a rocket scientist and she NEEDS my help in all things computers. If you want my aunt to ever speak to you in Messenger (and for the record I have Messenger for Yahoo, Hotmail, & Windows Live), it's probably best to keep on my side.

I am studying Information technology at the University of Sydney and by the time I'm finished I'll be able to BUILD computers. Aunt Kathrin can't even turn the damn thing on. As for your missed calls, I've watched Kathrin try to ring you, so why it's not coming up on your mobile phone is a mystery, though not one I personally actually care about.

By the way, the age of consent in Australia is 16, though I lost my virginity to a classmate (illegally) at 14. Aunt Kathrin and my mother Helena have NO IDEA about this of course, though they know I'm sexually active with my boyfriend. And for the record, I'll insult whoever the fuck I please. Australia is a democracy, and I get MOST upset when sleazebags try to pick me up, it happens an awful lot. The last guy who tried had his arm broken

Sabrina

--
Sabrina the sexy ^_^
You KNOW you want me!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tales from a desperate Housewife (3-8-9)

I decide to give him another shot though I may have overplayed my hand, so I write as Kathrin saying we'd had a huge argument over him which will hopefully stimulate his ego a bit. But it looks like I'm in with a chance still. I get this from George Michael's brother Frank to sabrina's Gmail account, while writing to him as kathrin:

How are you today.I hope that you are fine.Please Sabrina i dont like when someone is insultive ("insultive" is that even a word???)to me because i can never insult anyone in my life.I dont like those your words because it hurts me very well and you now that there is no way we can date each other because of your aunt and age but we will only remain friends if you want it that way.I knew your aunt from the site then from her i also know you and what we are planning is marriage (We ARE??? News to me, I'd better brush up on my French! Looks like I'm off to SENEGAL!!!) so Sabrina i hope that you will surpport us because she told me that you are everything to her and that you are the one helping her doing everything about computer as you also told me.Please i want you to do me a favour by putting her on yahoo messenger so that i will chat with her and my id is(email addy snipped).Please just be kind to do it for her because she told me that she dont know how to do it.Please i am very sorry for losing your virgnity to that guy at that early stage.Please i dont want you to have bad intentions against black guys because of what that guy did to you just let God to take His cause.Please Sabrina stop fighting because its not good to wound somebody.Just continue to be a good girl and God always be with you.Please extend my greetings to your aunt though i will still write her and just take good care of yourself.

Being a rude teen is fun and The "damage" is done. Kathrin and Sabrina aren't speaking to each other, no messenger for him then Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it time for you girls to get some PICTURE TROPHIES to prove his worthiness?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nice idea. sabrina has sent Kathrin a "what the hell are you doing" email. Maybe Kathrin can start to have her doubts! I'll work on it

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tales from a desperate housewife (4-8-9)

AGAIN, LANGUAGE CONTENT!

So, George Michael's brother Frank has written to Sabrina telling her of Kathrin's "Marriage plan". Time for Sabrina to give her a wake up call!

Sent: Tuesday, 4 August, 2009 9:29:39 AM
Subject: Fwd: Hello Sabrina

Aunty Kathrin,

You're going to MARRY this fucker??? I hope not, it wouldn't be a good look in Senegal, two MEN getting married I can't believe you're going through with this!!! I really don't trust him and I think you should dump this creep! How the fuck can you BE so stupid? Are you really going to leave everything you've worked for in the last two years, and blow it all off for THIS MAN? Are you really going to go all the way to SENEGAL just to hook up with this dude??? If you want a black guy I can hook you up right here in Sydney, there are quite a few black hotties right here at the University and not all of them are my age, HONEST! I know a few cute Asian guys I can hook you up with too!

C'mon Aunty, we BOTH know you can do better than this sack of shit! I don't know what he wants but it ISN'T you!!! If he thinks I'm going to set up Messenger for you then he's dumber than you are! I STILL haven't been told why I should give him my number but the fact this creep gives me the chills tells me you shouldn't be dealing with him at all. And why does he think I hate black guys? I just said the one I had sex with was a DUD ROOT! I'll just be more choosy the next time I decide to fuck a black guy, after all size DOES matter!!!

Whatever happened to that nice guy you met at my party three weekends ago???

Sabrina

Sabrina the sexy ^_^
You KNOW you want me!

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tales from a desperate Housewife

So I send George Michael's brother Frank this, asking for a photo to help smooth things over. I can get snarky if he refuses:

My dearest Frank,

Sabrina has sent me a HORRIBLE message, which I've included below. Is this true?

Maybe you can help me dissuade her from her suspicions. Maybe it is time to send me those new pictures of yourself you promised me, show her what I see in you. I want SO much to be able to talk to you, but without her help I will never be able to work out this messenger thing you two keep talking about.

My dearest frank, we must bring her round. I want Sabrina to be the Maid of Honour at any wedding I will have in the future and that simply can't happen in our current situation. Plus the stress of our arguments is making me so sad, I cried myself to sleep last night and this arrived at my inbox this morning. I am going to Goulburn now to buy a Phone that I can use there to ring Sydney and speak to sabrina.

Help me, my dearest frank, you are my only hope,

Kathrin.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

George Michael's Brother Frank sends sabrina this. Time for a photo me thinks:

How are you today.I hope that you are fine.I wrote you a letter but you did not reply and i hope all is well.Your aunty sent the mail you sent to her after i had sent you that mail and i felt very bad after going through what you said about me there.Please Sabrina dont be rude or hate me because you know that i have not offended you in anyway but if i did unknownly please have a place in your heart to forgive me.Please dont change your auntys mind on me and i want also to let you know that whatever you want me to do just for you so that there will be peace then consider it done.Please just tell me what you want from me,what you want me to do that will pleased you or you tell me how you want things to be done and i will comply immedately because you are the boss.Please Sabrina just mention it and i will do it according to your wish because your wishes will always be my command.Please i just want you to be happy and whatever that will make you happy then is my main concern.Please whatever it is that will make you happy that you want me to do just say it and i will do it immedately that way.Please i will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.Thanks and God always be with you.Please take good care of yourself for me.
Yours
Frank

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick update: Let's let him stew, before demanding a new Trophy pic or two from him! as I type he's till online (at 2.16am local time) Sabrina sends him this:

I'm still not certain I trust you... I'll think of some way you can prove your real to me and I'll get back to you. I just saw a hot little asian guy (mmmmmmmm, MUSCLES), I'm gonna chat him up and maybe fuck his brains out! Did I mention I lurve Sydney University!!!

Sabrina
--
Sabrina the sexy ^_^
You KNOW you want me!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And he IMMEDIATELY wants to chat with Sabrina in Yahoo IM. I call him sleazebag and tell him Yahoo sucks.

as long as he thinks both characters aren't the mind of one person I think I may have a lot of un with George's brother frank

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tales from a desperate Housewife (4-8-9 *Update three)

So I decided to follow Devil woman's advice and try for my first proper trophy and Sabrina sends him this. All the bold text below is hers for emphasis. I've lined up a Kiwi friend to play Sabrina and hopefully her accent will just befuddle him, especially if she decides to pile it on thick Smile If we don't like the pics (and we probably won't), the next set will have to be NUDE:

Okay,I've thought about this at LENGTH and here's how it goes. Failure to "get it up" the way I want and I will do EVERYTHING in my power to shut down your relationship with my aunt. Since you seem to be so keen to adhere to my wishes (remember YOU said this: "Please just tell me what you want from me,what you want me to do that will pleased you or you tell me how you want things to be done and i will comply immedately because you are the boss"). THIS is what I want:

1) I want a picture of yourself emailed to me with a sign saying "Sabrina YOU are the boss"!
Failure to do this will get my Aunt's account closed down!

2) I want to screen you, just to make sure you will not hurt my Aunt in ANY way. I will set up my own yahoo account (I don't want you to have access to my friend's since I don't trust and they are all roughly the same age as me), I will add you to it and I will talk to you first (AT A TIME AND DATE OF MY CHOOSING!)
Failure to do this will get my Aunt's account closed down.

Failure to do EITHER will get my Aunt's account closed down. She seems to be really keen on you, but I want to make sure that if she's going to marry you, then she will be safe. Nick and her previous boyfriends all hurt my Aunt deeply, and I want to make sure you won't hurt her either, especially if she going to leave Australia to be with you.

Now to write back as Kathrin suggesting everything is sorted... Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought but whilst he is showing his manhood he might need 'adornment'

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, you sure have been busy in the best way. Very Happy

Sabrina is definitely a wild child,haha. What fun to be bitchy to him.

These two lines made me laugh. Thanks for sharing your bait. Very Happy

Wimpy lad wrote:
How come will you just twist everything in a twinkle of an eye

He has no idea just how twisted it can get. Twisted Evil
I love it that he writes fairly good sized emails too. A lot of my lads only send two lines and consider it an email.

Funny baiter wrote:
Help me, my dearest frank, you are my only hope

This made me giggle. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Duly noted.

Any suggestions on the "Adornments" could be?

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes but if I post them here I'll get banned of something they are nt for the fainthearted.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM me, I can demand them in the nude shots aren't up to scratch Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tales from a desperate housewife (5-8-9)

So George Michael's brother frank sends the pics from his 4ppl.com. NO sign. Sabrina is NOT a happy little Vegemite:

Where is my SIGN??? I have changed Kathrin's email address, she cannot log in UNTIL I get my picture with my SIGN!!! Remember I AM THE BOSS. If I don't get what I want I will close the account down. I love my Aunt, but she has NO IDEA how to sign up for an account.

Sabrina

If I don't get my sign, it will be sign AND nude next Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dramaqueen. Thanks for the kind words. Praise from a baiter expert such as yourself is high praise indeed. Very Happy

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, George Michael's brother Frank writes to Kathrin, Sabrina however wants her trophy pic! This guy is TOTALLY full of himself: Oh yeah LANGUAGE WARNING

How are you today.I hope that you are fine.I got your mail and i am very pleased to read from you once again.Please i want you to just have rest of mind because very soon everything will be over but i dont know why you still bother yourself about Nick and his
hot throbbing penis when i am yours and can also give it to you the way Nick has never done before.Please just forget about his chapter because it is already past tense and lets focus on the present tense.Let byegone be byegone.Anyway you are still talking about Nicks penis because you have not had me and when you did then you must confess with your mouth.Have Nick ever lick your private part(virgina)with his mouth,also romance your whole body so that your whole body will be open before having sex with you?So please i want you to forget that side because i am equal to the task and thats why i maintain my body starture to be like that.You dont have anything to worry about concerning that aspect because you can rely and count on me on that.I am very very hot.I will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.I love you and will always remain your forever.Please take good care of yourself for me only.
Your Ever
Frank

Sabrina writes back: I told you, I have changed the password, I am the boss! where's my sign???

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tales from a desperate Housewife (5-8-9 *Update two)

So after trying to regale Kathrin with his sexual prowess, he throws in the towel in a supreme case of Premature ejaculation (Advanced Medical Istitute anyone???)! So he sends Sabrina this:

How are you.I hope that you are fine.I got your message and i am very happy after going through it but as a matter of facts,you really show me now that you hate me to the last without committing any crime against you.So you are feeling happy doing all this to me.You know i have tried all my possible best just to make you happy and also see some reason but all to no avail instead you keep on frustrating my life and also making things more difficult for me.So,i think since you hate me in that way and had also trully changed your aunts email box password,its better for me to take my leave then allow you do whatever you like with her because this is beyond my reach.Please if you know all the men or boys you said that you are going to give her out to then please go ahead with your plan.Nobody in this life,i mean nobody had ever treated me so bad and unfairly just as you just did SURELY there are better baiters than me!!! But hey, I'll take a compliment here) i know that i cant kill myself because though you have rejected me but i cant reject myself,so i have to pull myself together then continue with my life.We are all humans and suppose to think straight and backwards before taking any descision.So if you want to marry your aunt or find the true man for her then you are free now.Thanks and God bless you for all your efforts.Bye

Sabrina isn't QUITE ready to give up on him yet. let's see if he can get it up again:

So, Frank, we must get a few things clear here!

I didn't say I hate you I said I don't TRUST you. They're two completely different things. I also said I would DELETE the account, and notice that I haven't yet. I've just changed the password and it's dead easy to change it back. I'll be Frank (pardon the pun) (Sorry couldn't resist, not that I tried), I WANT to believe you I really do.. Aunt Kathrin has been through so much lately and deserves the best. It's why when she asked to help her with computing and the internet I promised I would. I helped her choose the laptop she bought, uninstalled Vista when it turned out to really suck balls, put xp, office and set up (at her request) that 4ppl.com account. I love my Aunt, it's the ONLY reason I'm doing this.

If you do what I ask then I will do everything in my power to help the relationship along. I'll bend heaven and Earth to get you guys together. I believe in Romance I really do, I just have never seen it happen to Kathrin and she deserves to be in love in the same way I am in love with my boyfriend Ivan

So let's review: Task ONE is not hard to do, get a piece of cardbox, write "Sabrina You are the boss" in big letters and get a photo of it. THAT doesn't sound too hard does it? It should take no more than a few minutes tops. I had Ivan (My new boyfriend, who just happens to live IN Goulburn... JAIL. His full name is Ivan Milat and for our Foreign friends is one of Australia's worst serial killers. I have a pic to send him) make one for me as well and it only took him ten minutes (and he drank a can of beer while he did it)! Let's face it, those crappy pics you sent me could've come from anywhere, I want to see who I'm dealing with. Plus if it's a big enough pic I can send it to Aunt Kathrin as proof of my faith in you. If she that she would be so thrilled because she knows how much I love my signs. Kathrin made a great sign for my birthday, 8 feet high and 14 feet wide, it only took her two days as well. SURELY a man with the prowess you have can write on a piece of cardboard... (Ahhh pride, is there anything we CAN'T goad him into doing? I hope not)

Task TWO is work on MY part not yours. For all I care you can sit there and twiddle your thumbs drinking VB and smoking weed while I get that account ready! Then when I am ready I'll contact with a time and date and we'll both have a friendly chat. We'll get all of this into the open, sort it all out, so that you and Kathrin can get back to the task at hand, and from what I read today, that task seems to be screwing each other's brains out you bad boy you. Again, I want Kathrin to be happy and she's offered for me to be Maid of Honour at any wedding she has.

I'm sure you're "UP for it" (again, I couldn't resist)

Sabrina

--
Sabrina the sexy ^_^
You KNOW you want me!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tales from a desperate Housewife (6-8-9)

So it turns out that George Michael's brother Frank is NOT up for it. He refuses point blank to do my trophy pic. Suggestions for the lazy sack of shite anyone?:

How are you today.I hope that you are very sound.I got your message and i am very very happy to read again from you but please i want to let you know that what you said is not possible for me to do.If your boyfriend Ivan did it to you then fine i am not against that because he is your boyfriend but i am not your boy friend and how do you expect such thing from me.You said that you love your aunt and want her happiness then why are you maltreating her,killing her joy and her spirit.Unless maybe she done something wrong to you in the past then now you want to take your revenge because if not that you will not be doing all this things you are doing to her.It doesnt show that you love her at all because if you did then you will not be punishing her this way,i mean its unfair.Ivan your boy friend might be the same age with you or senior you with maybe lets say 2 or 3 years and its like you are the same age grade but please i want you to check 19 years -34 years and tell me how many years gap that is there and still you want to use me to do your rag and toy all because you dont want your aunts happiness.Infact i havent seen this kind of thing in my whole life and who told you that i smoke weed,please for your information i dont smoke cigratte talkless of weed.Please i have tried all my possible best just to make you feel superior than any of us but my best is not enough to you and i think its take for you to give out your aunt to whosoever that pleases you.I want to ask you two important questions,did your aunt did all this sort of things to you before you started dating Ivan and are you also trying to tell me that your aunt at her age didnt know her left and right that you are doing all this things.Anyway i wish you good luck in selecting a good husband for her since you think that i am not a human being or not good enough for her but i just want you to think twice.Thanks and take care

Ideas?

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic