SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Too good for surplus - UPDATE: Potential massbait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sanco Engineering Company Limited Accra Ghana,

Dear Customer,

We wish to establish a mutual relationship\business with you , should in
case you are in need of any of the below items on the attachment please view attachment and see if any of these above mentioned services . We reder of any our services to banks, financial security company etc, Our procedure is Payment after Services, but you will have to provide us with the needed materials to do the a successful job. Email:
mb4693 "at" gmail "dot" com

Thanks'
Engineer, ,

attached was this

I've asked him to quote on a trunk box booby trapped with five pounds of RDX Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8

Last edited by sunshine on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Breech Birth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What? Only 5? Laughing
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in time! I was looking to hire an incubatator. Twisted Evil So many possibilities here!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Badmus Johnbull"? How original!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of defusing bombs...will anyone bait this lad as McGuyver, tied up in an abandoned warehouse, with one about to go off, blowing off his girlfriend's head where the bomb is attached?? I hope somebody does. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Sure, that sounds like it'll be fun.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, all I had was "my dog crapped on my wad o cash, can you clean it up" Laughing Laughing

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So this is what it feels like to be a kid in a sweetshop Cool

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH....MY.....GOD! Is this lad for real? That has so many comic attributes and possibilities, I don't think it's even possible to list them all.

So who's gonna be MaGuyver? Can I be the girlfriend? Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's had some de-education.

Quote:
Base on your email . S@ndra Becum .

Thank you for your quick response to our perusal as we are glad to hear from you. May I make an inquiry concerning on which type of consignment you have with you Weather black Consignment Or stamp Consignment Downloading Powder to Finish A Work .

We have this entire volatile chemical in our laboratory that we can ship or send by air to you? Please kindly specify the services you need from us as will are %100 ready to work with you.

Please reconfirm the services you need from us from the above information and get back to us as soon as passable with a copy of ID card and personal telephone number.

1. DEFUSING OF BOMB CONSINGMENT.

2. CLEANING OF DEFACED CURRENCIES.

3. CUTTING OF TRUNK BOXES.

4. HIRING OF DRYERS AND INCUBATAT0RS INFLAMABLE INDUSTRIAL CHEMICALS.

5. DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE

This is of utmost importance to us and I will not entertain your requirement until you address this major concern.

I await your response.

Sincerely,
Sanco Engineering Co Ltd.
Badmus J0hnbu
+233xxxxxxxxx

And his gmail id is that of [He Who Must Not Be Named]. This almost too good to be true...

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
5. DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!!!
Shocked Very Happy
This might be Wayne's drug-dealer lad from the radioshow of about a month or two ago! Very Happy

@Cachuma - You would make a great girlfriend for McGuyver. They were all so damn hot. Wink
I have a friend in town this week, so I won't be able to play McGuyver as I won't be online that much. But if this is Wayne's druglad, he is a total idiot and would definitely fall for something like that.

I smell a mega mass-bait coming on this lad. Good luck to all of you! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this format as well Very Happy

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slaphappy wrote:
I smell a mega mass-bait coming on this lad.

Does anyone want to be a passenger on my cruise ship? The captain doesn't know it yet, but he accidentally cc:ed this to all his passengers' cell phones.
Quote:
Dear Engr B@dmus:

I saw your message and I do not have much time. I am the Captain of cruise ship SS Carnival Envy. We have been taken by pirates in the Caribbean. They have come aboard with a box of bombs and may also be spreading chemicals about the boat. We have over 800 passengers on board and I fear for their safety. We need your methods to defuse the explosives right away. We are on a "secret" cruise because the passengers are all quite wealthy. Respond quickly. Over and out.

Regards
Capt. Bruce H@ndey
SS Carnival Envy

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaa, I am in! This guy sounds too good to be true.

Lets get him off gmail so we can check his IP. He probably is in Ghana, but it would be nice to confirm.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bo, mention that your friend [email protected] is your lover, friend, valet, butler, and send my email to him. I will go along with whatever preposterous story you come up with!

One Love.

Remain bless.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc, you and Bohigal would make a very fine couple. Smile
If you want to compare phone numbers, get ahold of wayne over at romancescam.com. I can't remember what it is, offhand, but he keeps great records. Wink

Safari Issac to Chad
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thank you SH, I will contact Wayne.

@Doctor: I have always wanted to be raphael's lover. Razz

One advantage of being on a drifting cruise ship is: No WU on this boat.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
One advantage of being on a drifting cruise ship is: No WU on this boat.

just don't ask to many questions, because as one of my lads always says... "too much question can sink a ship in the sea" Smile

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if you are going to be Ralph's lover, maybe you should change your name, Captain "Bruce!" Or is this not your "normal relationship?"
Not that there is anything wrong with that...
Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At sea for months at a time, a ship's captain and his steward can get pretty cozy Wink

Edit: Cripes, answer one email from this guy and your box gets spammed by multiple Ghanaian characters. Their starter kits are all pretty incompetent.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I finally got his stock reply but he seems to have changed his name to "He who shall not be named" (no not Gomer, the other one)

Anyone else seeing that?

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic