SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What do you make of this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello ,
Here is what i have about me and i will like you to email me back and tell me what you feel about it,Hi! I am a kind and fun-loving man who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities. I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh. I know these are pretty big shoes to fill, but I bet there is someone out there who can. I am a average size woman, but I am 5 ft 7 and carry it pretty well. I try to wear clothing that is flattering and keep myself neat and clean.I enjoy going places to see new things, traveling when I can, going dancing with a date (not into the single
bar scene), watching movies, and working around the house for a few. I love my family and would like to have someone to share that
with. but I would be willing to meet a lady that will make me and my son mark happy again,I have go through many hurts in my life ,Well i will be waitin to hear from you again and here is my yahoo messenger addy you can meet and add me here .. shanemorris29 Take care of your self.Bye
Regards..

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's lonely, Bless him/her/it. he want's a little friend and a mother/father for his son. Who is no doubt equally confused . Still it takes all sorts to make a world, So don't be judgemental, cough,cough, smile

Actually when I first read it, I thought you where running an Add for yourself,
Wink Wink

Until the last couple of sentences burst the bubble.

Have you perhaps considered he's a pre-opp transsexual, who needs the money for the chop, ur nip and tuck, ur Operation.

Still there's nothing like a little mystery in a new relationship, Your best bet is to simply ask if he/she stands up to piss. But then it still might not solve the problem.. Confused Confused Confused

Better ask a moderator Wink Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you really need to find out more about this person. Be very vague about your gender and orientation at first - try to find a gender-neutral name (maybe your parents were hippies and called you Rain Forest or something like that) and see where it goes. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The english is pretty good -- but then again scammers initially work from scripts...

If we had an IP address (you can find how to find them in the tips & tricks section I believe) - then we could pin point where he's located (really in the US or sneaky in Nigeria)...

We would have to know more to make a determination on this.

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No emails yet still 'on site'

Told another kad I had 4 brothers and cooked for them, when asked their fav dish I said they loved my spotted dicks, he just WENT! Also proved they go for older women when I took OFF 20 years.........

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
Hello ,
Here is what i have about me and i will like you to email me back and tell me what you feel about it,Hi! I am a kind and fun-loving man who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities. I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh. I know these are pretty big shoes to fill, but I bet there is someone out there who can. I am a average size woman, but I am 5 ft 7 and carry it pretty well. I try to wear clothing that is flattering and keep myself neat and clean.I enjoy going places to see new things, traveling when I can, going dancing with a date (not into the single
bar scene), watching movies, and working around the house for a few. I love my family and would like to have someone to share that
with. but I would be willing to meet a lady that will make me and my son mark happy again,I have go through many hurts in my life ,Well i will be waitin to hear from you again and here is my yahoo messenger addy you can meet and add me here .. shanemorris29 Take care of your self.Bye
Regards..

I'm a bit confused here, is he looking for a man or woman? His mail seems so gay to me ... Shocked

Quote:
I have go through many hurts in my life ....

Ja ja, you're about to go trough many more, now that our baiting team has spoted you ...
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@bird, I believe the lad has "borrowed" the profile of a woman and tried to change the relevant references. However, he missed a few, so the result is indeed confusing.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the problem, until DW get's an e-mail address, none of us can have a go at DW new friend..
Titania's on the money when she said, "they" have borrowed script, and stuffed up the conversion.

So if there's any By-sexual ladies out there, and there will be a lot, who are not fussy about gender orientation. This could be the ideal "poke in the dark" Wink Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic