SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"she" saw my profile and wants a REAL man

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
stereomonkey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, being a woman kind of hinders that don'tcha think?
haha & what profile? I love it.
I'm playing it out though, seems "she's" interested in lesbianism..

My first love scambait..
Only bummer is that the pictures he sent were probably of his little sister or something,, she looks so young & he's just exploiting her.. how sad..

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a bit of it, YOU can be whoever you want, If she want's a pre-opp transvest-tight, with multi-personality cross dressing tendencies, and an X reformed lesbian you can be them, Not a problem .

There's all sorts of people on this forum,, you ask and someone will be an expert, or know someone who is.. Flashes the eye, even the Borg can be female.

But let them make the running, and just ask questions, as you go. Of cause your very interested, but it's your first encounter into that sort of thing so your very nervous
As for looking a bit young, please remember the photo's are stolen, off a modelling site or simler

But if you need any help or idea's just ask, that's what this forum is all about.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dontcha love those invisible profiles? You can get some of the best dates with those. Laughing
Concerning the pictures, sometimes they do pay women to take pics for them but like Borg said most are stolen.
Could be from a My Space page too. You just never know for sure.
Good luck on your bait and enjoy being anyone you want to be! Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

after all, this slightly overwieght totally bald man is playing both a ditzy housewife AND her psychotic niece. AT least I'M having fun

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I played a lesbian once ... the girl was after the good reverend and I was his secretary and developed a crush on her...she sent me to a friend of hers who was into that ... funny thing is both of them use the same first name and it's misspelled "Genny"... and their both pedoatric nurses who work the same shift...

She tried to run a check scam on me, cash the check and then M.O. the money to her...I kept her full of questions for awhile and she kinda gave up...

I got bored - not into making her talk sex, I avoid that with the men...

She still contacts me when she's having a slow spell...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
stereomonkey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haha thanks for the input you guys.
This is turning out to be pretty fun..
She's trying to get me to contact her "lawyer"
Unfortunately my character's a mute.
ah well Razz

I'm not gonna make things too crazy right now haha, just feeling it out till I get more comfortable..
Hopefully I can get some kind of trophy- assuming these pictures weren't just plain out stolen. They probably are though X/
Maybe this "lawyer" will give one up Very Happy
as I'm sure that's who I've actually been talking to, but we'll just have to see.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic