SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Excuses, excuses...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sent Dr W3t3g0 of the Bank of Africa to M7CN 53CUR3. This is what happened (Cammy in bold).

Quote:
We write to inform you that we were not able to retrieve the MTCN as the instruction says in the below email from the Western Union agent.
You are hereby adviced to help us retrieve the MTCN and forward it to us as soon as you can because the instruction therein says that after 48 hours the funds therein will be cancealled and returned back to the sender.
Kindly do this and get back to us with the payment information to enable our account officer pick the fee very fast and for us to do what is needed for the delivery of your Trunk Box.

Quote:
We have tried it several times without any result, please contact the Western Union agent who sent the payment because we cannot retrieve the payment as you think from here.
Do this very fast as its urgent for us to proceed faster.

Frakking liar - he hasn't even tried once!

Quote:
I was told that MTCN Secure was a simple operation once you're in. Just do it, willya?

Quote:
We Have just tried to know if we can get the MTCN but the website kept telling us that the information is not valid, please you know our time different is too far from yours, so kindl help us resolve this s soon as you can so that our accoun officer willbe able to pick the fee ery fast tomorrow morning nd this will help us proceed faster.

What in the name of Asatru does a time difference have to do with it? This one is seriously lazy!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just lost one. He clicked a measly dozen or so boxes and gave up!
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

someone mentioned errors on the site yesterday so I tried one out on myself and sure enough s3cure would not accept the access code Crying or Very sad

eta: last page of m7cn s3cure thread

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125626&start=550

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic