SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Dolla Chop working better than expected...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Totally off the cuff hacking my way though a rough mimcry of some of the wonderful baits the predecessors have done. I have this lad on the run! He even has opened an email account for me to make sure Mr. G0mer doesn't get the cash this time (this is try number 4!!, yes chopped 4 times already!).

He is totally convinced of my characters stupidity. I am just ecstatic! Is that good? Thinking about having G0mer send threats from within the new mailbox. That'll really get him going!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.. y'know... if mr Gomer is in this box and he sends you the info to get into the new box, isn't it to be expected that mr Gomer would also see that info and thus get in the new box?

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'zactly Twisted Evil

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have got to share this last email with the community! This lad shows compassion for character and distain for Mr. G0mer! Interestingly enough, he even forwarded Mr. G0mers last email! This is the lads latest message!

Quote:
Dear Regina,

This is bright As@moah, above is what i forward to you that i recieved from mr gomer with the same new email account that i just opened to you. Please my sister stop using this email account xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com or this new xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com to send me mail because it is no longer safe, secure and protected so make sure you stop sending money if you have not release the mtcn numbers i plead with you in the name of God to go back to the western union and collect your money back and but if you have release it know that mr g0mer have collected the money. please my sister it is very painful seeing you loosing all this money to this internet hackers so for you own good stop sending money for now and also stop using email for now untill you have been able to get the international calling option on your phone then you can call me i will tell you on what to do.

So if you havent send the money make sure you call me on phone only thats the only way he cannot get access to the money since he has hacked your old and new email account, and he was able to hacked this new email account from your old gmain account: xxxxxxxx@gmail.com because immediately you open your gmail account he will be acessing everything you are doing so the only way is for you to open a new account your self and call me on phone to give me the information.

Meanwhile if you are sure that you have not release this mtcn information dont send it through email again i plead of you, just go and get international call card and give me a call immediately : 00-233-249846454 my sister you have to do has i have instructed you mr gomer is an enemy he never wanted our progree because he is jealouse that we are going to be rich.

Above is what mr g0mer wrote to me from the same new email account i just opened for you, you can cross check the email address and you will notice exactly what i have been telling you.

Regards,

Bright As@moah
00-233-249846454

Please feel free to bombard this lads number with as many of G0mer's bois threats as possible.

Some items L33ted for Google sake.

This was G0mer's last email to the lad:
Quote:
You are stupid Mugu! I am here 2! I am your OGA! She gives you MTCN I have it too and my guy is waiting for my call at Western Union to snatch up your money!!!OOOOOOOOOO! When you going to give up and join GOMERBOYZ! I am the master you are the mugu! Keep having her send me money!

GOMER

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send the lad an e-mail from mr Gomer that he is tapping your phone too Wink

Der b no safe place on di intarrrrrrrwebz!! foooooooool ooo!!!!!

ETA: Oh, of course mr Gomer will leave him alone... if he becomes a gomerboi (and has the mandatory gomerboiz gang tattoo placed)

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent a "trying to comply message from Regin@, and a "last chance to join or my boi is gonna cut off ur wee wee" note from G0mer

I did mention that the last exchange was 5 of the same email from the lad? Resending a little? Maybe a nervous tic?

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is on the run! He changed email accounts because he thought G0mer was in his box! I just modified the previously sent message that was in-line with the reply. Any volunteers for some telephonic G0mer help? I am not at that level but I keep having to tell him the connection Ghana is down. I tried the service mentioned in the Dial-a-Lad thread to no avail. I did use a number from there to pose as real from G0mer. So hopefully some unsuspecting lad got woke up by another lad.

Perhaps next the number should be that of Ghana's PD Hot line?

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Better NOT to convince him that Mr. G is in his box. As good as it is to have him running, if he abandons his known box, anything posted on the net to alert potential victims will be in vain.

Let him continue to believe your computer has been hacked. Or better yet, convince him that Mr. G is snooping over the airwaves (you just read an article about those remote devices that spies use...), or there is a keylogger on all the computers in his cafe (so he has to move to another cafe).

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see your point, he did pick up another box that seems morelikely to be a real name (though i doubt it). I like the key logger/spies stuff ideas. This lad is already getting so paranoid that when G0mer strikes he sends 3 -4 repeat emails telling my character to beware of the criminal G0mer! Past experiences?

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic