SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gabriel / Will - Admit to be Gay and give a pic.fast

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
valborg
Not quite a Newb

Location: Denmark - Europe & West Africa, when it comes to luuuuuve

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In myspace Karl Oscar gets up to 5 love mails a day.

after one answer the first, he got so many it is madness, but none from the one he answered.

Also in the email, this showed up, and his email, was not given to others.

So A female Rita gave this to this scammer, if it is not the same.

Here it goes:

Quote:
from Gabriel Buist
til [email protected]
dato 4. feb. 2009 18.29
subject Urgent Reply Needed

Svar

Dear Friend,
How is everything going, I hope great?Though I have not considered this medium to be the best manner to have approached you on this issue being that the internet has been greatly abused over the recent years and is very unsecured for informations of vital importance.I have decided to take the chance seeing that no other means could have been faster and more efficient than the E-mail.

I write to you irrespective of the fact you do not know me,but please do consider this letter as a request from a brother in dire need of assistance.My name is Wills Buist (Sgt)an American soldier, I am serving in the military Division here in Iraq. As you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs.

During one of our rescue Mission we came across a safe that contains the total sum of $21,000,000 (Twenty-one Million Us Dollars) that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use in buying weapons and ammunitions, and it was agreed by all party present that the money will be shared amongst us. Out of the total fund my share was $8,000,000 (Eight Million US Dollars).I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $8,000,000 out of here to you, in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.This is no stolen money,and there are no dangers involved, as I have made arrangements with a UN representative based in Europe who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination.

I shall be compensating you with US$2,500,000.00 (Two Million, Five Hundred
Thousand Dollars) On final conclusion of this project,while the rest shall be for me for my investment purposes.One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with a third party, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me.I do not know for how long we will remain here, and I have survived two suicide bomb attacks, which prompted me to reach out for help because I will be migrating to you to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.
Please if this proposal is acceptable by you, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone numbers for quick communication also your home address where the fund would be delivered.

As soon as I receive your email with the information,
I will furnish you with full details on when and how the fund shall be delivered to you by the diplomat and he will make a contact with you before anything move.Waiting for our urgent reply.
Best regards,
Sgt. Wills Buist

Ip is: 41.219.253.171 Nigeria Lagos., as usual.

Karl answers, ( i wrote in danish and translated in google translator):
Quote:
Dear Gabriel

I am not good at English.
but it does not sound good, what you have experienced.
Got it good.
Do you have a wife or husband.
Here in Denmark we are free, so I ask of kindness.
In Denmark you can marry regardless of gender.
I myself am bi sexuell hope it does not bother you.
You can see something more about me at my new profile on myspace, as I have done if you are gay.
I love a man in uniform, sexy and hot.
I use a translator to write english.

Crush karl Oscar Gunersen

Quote:
Oh forgot to give you my myspace address
www.myspace.com/karloscargunnersen

Karl Oscar Gunnersen

And Gabriel answers:

Quote:
Dear Karl,
HOw are you doing today? Sorry did you understand the contain of my letter to you? Please you can use a transaletor to transalate it so that you can understand it very well.

I am waiting for your response.

Thanks,
Sgt Wills

Quote:

Dear Wills
Yes thanks, everything is great.
I understand that you require that I keep some money for you until you get home.
You have entered into agreements with a UN representative based in Europe, which promised to deliver the fund to one of your choice.

Who is it?

And will compensate me with U.S. $ 2,500,000.00 (two million, five hundred
Thousand Dollars)

You write passionate appeal

passionate is something to write to a boyfriend in Danish, so I had hoped that I could kill two birds with one blow, sort of speak.
Have you and the passion that I can feel you contain.
When I opened your mail, streamed to a huge grin and smile to my heart and something else further down was so great that I had to unbutton.

Perhaps I can help you, but I wish to know something about you.

personal:)

Best regards,
Karl Oscar

Quote:
Dear Karl,

I am Wills J Buist,a Sgt in US army currently in Iraq on peace mission.,I am from alittle town in Geneso Kansas.
Lost my both parent some few years ago,have little sis though she still in school now.
Then got this great chance here.

Please feel free to ask me anything you wish to know about me.I am single never married.Though I am a gay.

Please I will be honored if you can help.

Best Wishes,
Wills

hmm he is getting inpatient wills boy
Quote:
Hi Karl,
Please I am running out of time please do you wish to help me or not please.Ask me any question that you wish to know about me.

Yeah about the Dilpomat I told you about he does not know that the box contains money okay.

As soon as the box gets to you I will give you a code so that you be able to have access to it before i come donw please,I want to really trust you.I am taking a big risk here please.
This is my whole life.

I am waiting.
Sgt Wills

Karl to Wills
Quote:
Dear

It sounds serious.
I have to ask you to take a photo.

On the photo you show me that you are serious, because I will be right insecurity in that it is a suitcase with the codes ..

and you say it must be opened with code that I get when he sends it to me.

Criminals send bombs this way

As soon as I have a photo of you where you keep a large placard, which clearly, written in clear handwriting in dark pink (when we see gay) says: "I am Wills and I am gay, I mean it seriously Karl Oscar.
With convincing smile:) " Full figure !
Then i will send you the adress, so you can get that diplomate to send me that suitecase.

And i will keep it till we meet and hopefully marry.

Is this also your wish ?
As i know very little about you.

If it is too as i feel we have connection, then write this too on that carton, on the photo.
I wish to marry you. and some personal words you choice.

Crush Karl Oscar

How is your family

He is serious.. hmm
Quote:

Yes Mate,Now I know you are serious about it too.Without a code number you canot open the box,or better still you can keep it till am with you.

About taking a picture,I can only send you a picture of myself in army uniform okay,Please,as carrying a place card may means so many things here,YOu know I am in a War front here in Iraq please.
Again I am going to entrust you with me life,

Yes I want to be your mate honestly.I am still serving in the army,I just want you to know that please. Help me out.

Let me know if this goes down well with you.

Your Mate,
Wills

So he get a poem to write and take a pic.
Quote:
Dear Wills
Yes you are right, I assume that you will give me the codes when I got a suitcase

Since you wrote you are busy, I hasten to reply.

I loved:)

In order not to create trouble, then you simply write on the card. as if it is a partner you write it to.
You can then write.

In due rate
There is no gate
Wills - Your mate
The open book is on the hook.
A gun is loaded for shooting high.
sct. peppers lonely heart club band....

this is a poem.. and they will never get it.

you can say you are having a friend that need a poem that mean something friendly. as some secret message.

that they can not see that you are gay, and they will not know, dear;)

We do it only in code;)

There is probably someone who has a cellphone

I want to see you, and tell me some more dear..
just what you feel for.

Crush Karl Oscar

so wills send some pics.
Quote:
Hi mate,
Here are my pictures,

Your mate,
Wills

of a white young man making rock on and the toung out.. a soldier yes and white.. so small icons.. grrrrrrrrrr
so karl did not see them, as his computer is deleting small scammer pics;) LOL

Quote:
I did not get any pictures.
Perhaps this is, as my filter is set to avoid scammers.
Some photos is typical for scammers.
I have been told.
Small or low pixel.

This is set to delete this.
I hope you are not cheating me.

I wish to see you with that paper handwritten.
And nothing else please.

Karl Oscar

Hmmm he believed this.. LOL

Quote:
Hi Karl,
I am going to try,but how do I trust you also.

so karl say, becourse he is so gay!!:

Quote:
Dear Wills

How many do you know t, that make personal poems to you?

I understand when you say things to me, i listen as you have seen, i tell you my deepest secrets.

What larger love can this be, of showing my seriousness to you.

And as you see i have a picture that is the size that normal pictures have, when they are taken with a real camera:)

I show myself, i express myself, and show you deep secrets.
You my dear do to.
But as you have the job you do, in Irak, i also understand that we got to show descret behavior.

And why i say tell that storry, write the poem on the paper and just say it is someone that need this for a adverticing, or something like this.

Wink

Crush Karl Oscar

and gets an answer from wills
Quote:
Dear Friend,
In as much as I want us to be honest to ourselves,I do not want to cheat you please,I am taking a very big risk here,writing you an email everyday,The problem I am having is that i cannot call you from here,

I am under a law here,everybody monitoring whatever you are doing,and worst is that some officers are kill at every little mistake,please put yourself in my shoes please.

Again I am so honored that you have accepted to assist me, what do you want me to write,do you want me to write something on a a card and hold it,then take a picture with it??? is that what yu want???? please tell me really what you want me to do okay,
Thanks
Wills

So karl send this poem again:
Quote:
Thankyou for understanding what i ask for, as my wish.

This is exactly what i meant.
That you write on a large card and hold it so i can see this and you holding it.

In due rate
There is no gate
Wills - Your mate
The open book is on the hook.
A gun is loaded for shooting high.
sct. peppers lonely heart club band....

If you then mail me this, it will be wonderfull:)

I am sure God protects you, this will be fine.

I will also pray that you are all well.

Crush Karl Oscar

Hmmm he likes to write love mails the sweetie 419 Wink
Quote:
Hi mate,

How was your night? Hope you are having a great weekend,The diplomat left England today,but left the box incare of someone,though he does not know what is inside the box.

But I am trying to send the picture and what you asked me to write on it okay.

Many Thanks,

Wills

Karl answers
Quote:
Dear Wills

I had a good night, sleapt well.

Thankyou for your letter,
i am looking foreward to the photo, where you in your hands hol d the paper with the poem.

How did you sleap, and what is happening in this weekend.

Crush Karl Oscar

wills writes again Dear Mate...
Quote:
Dear Mate,
How are you doing today and how was your weekend? Hope all is well with you over there,Please for security reasons do not expose this picture please as I am comfortable with you.

Please act fast,to save my life and my future.

I am counting on you.

Yours,
Wills

and the picture is there:) but he is hiding his face..Sad

Quote:
thankyou for you picture, why dont you show your face, now i see you are beautifull black as i borrowed ullas computer.

and it show the small pictures.
but it is as small as a post stamp.
you got to send the real picture hunn and not a icon:)

will you please do this..

i simply can not read the writing.. and i also would love to see you even more now.

KArl Oscar

and wills answer
Quote:
Hi Mate,
Please you must try and understand my situation here,I am doing this because of the security mesures here,I am taking a big risk please.

I am a full Black man you got what I mean,Please I do not want the box to be there in England till friday this week please.

I am counting on you please,Trust me I am been honest with you.

I am waiting Mate,

Wills

KArl say.. grrrr
Quote:
Ok, then i will ask you to send me the real photo , and not just the ikon.. as i cant see it.
And my request was FULL figure Mate..
Where i saw your face.

This tiny picture showed you hiding behind it.

And even so small i could only with a really good will read it.
I saw this as i borrowed Ullas computer, my ex, who also is single, so we help eachothers .
her computer does show those small pictures, fortunate, so i could see you did make a picture.

But dear, at the same time i also saw the others that i could not see on my own computer.
so then i saw also, that you have not been honest all the time.

Also as you are black on this photo, but today i went to her again as i wondered why i could see this little one..
so i checked your other mail, and what a surprice, some white soldier with devil fingers signs.

What is this.

Have you tried to play with me.

I need you to be totally honest now, and also to send me the real photo so i can see what is written, and to see your face.

Karl Oscar

You say you are a Real black man..
Yes i respect this.

what is your name and what is the transaction really, that you with me to help you with.

Well this luuve is making karl a bit confused;)
Quote:
Dear Wills

Sorry for my confusing mail, but i really got confused and i also got worried, what you are going to involve me in, as i saw those small pictures.

I hear you say you are a full Black man..
and after sending i got all warm and waving eyebrows here;)

Can i see how much a full man you are..
But remember.. full figure and then the picture with the poem so i can see you, as i asked for.

Because this is a small request i think, as you say i am going to trust you, after you actually have not been all honest.

But i am tempted, by your words about your mandom.. wooooooooo i am hard now.. as a rock.

Karl Oscar

Wills answer
Quote:
Dear Mate,
I am going to send you a full size of my picture on thursday this week,I am been honest with you,but just for security reasons please,I am really taking my time.
Now the deal is that I have some money in a box,which i sent out of Iraq through a diplomat,who did't know what was inside the box.
And now the Dilpomat has gone to Italy leaving the box in care of some body in England.

But the point of my contacting you was to get a trusted person that will be able to keep this box containing the money for me till am out of Iraq.
I am going to give you some percentage,when I get to your country. If you wish I can send you the code number to the box when its get to you,otherwise,the box stay till I get to you.
And here we are not allow access to money.Untill when you get back home.Please Note that is money is part of my share that we got during a raid in Saddam house.

Also I am a gay.
My Real name Wilson Buist.
Thanks,
I am waiting for your response.

Oh good news for Karl.. again ..
Quote:
Dear Wilson

I am glad to hear from you this structured and presice way.

I am looking foreward to you sending the real large photo, and also to see your face and then show nakid to make me really happy.

Will you make me see your errection.

Is it large, i saw some pictures and movies on a site with black and white gay movies,

If you make this personal one for me without clothes where you hold it errected from the side and at the same time you blink with one eye to me.
You can bind a lace in red around it with a bow.. as it is a gift for me..
and write (Good WILL Hunting) on your chest with a lipstick.

Just take a lady that will take the photo for you.

I am all into you now.. Allmost crying that this is real.
Now i can show my feminine sides to you right?

This will really turn me up, and then you can trust my total and absolute trust in recieving your box.
I say with my totally serious influence in you and our future life

Are you interested in me , you havent said any loving words yet.
Only that you also are gay.

But i got hope now..

Love Karl

Quote:
Dear Karly,
How are you doing today? Hope all is well with you over there,Honey you know what you are asking me to do is totally imposible from here,I am in the war front got that?

And inmy group here,we are only men not a single woman in here.

In as much as I am so eager to know more about you too,I have not even seen your picture,can you send one to me,atleast that will keep me on till we meet in person.

Do you really wants me for real,as in for a long term relationship? All this I need to know too.

I have not slept with a woman close to ten years now,though I walked out of relationship last two years when i was posted here.

So much to talk about honey,But first i want my money to be safe with you,cos Love without money is like hell,I have suffered so much before,IU am not ready to die in poverty anymore,that's why I decided to do what i did to get that money.

Hug n Kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,
Wilson

And Karly answers

Quote:
Dear Wilson

Thankyou for your open mail to me.

This means so much for me, that you open up and that you are honest to me.

I still am looking foreward to geting the picture in large, and you said today, so i assume it is on the way.

Yes Love without money is like a large hole of hunger in the belly, and the heart is getting so large that spirituality is nessesary.

Do you believe in God, I do.

Are you christian or which direction do you believe in.

How do you see God, as good or as punnishing.

Do you pray. And can you feel you get heard.

Love and sex are 2 different things, though they are really good when they go hand in hand.
And so also with money and love that are in another lower level.

The love that is the real meaning is larger than money.

And has no limits.

As you has lived without sex for 10 years, you must have gained some strenth in spirit.

LEt me hear your story and your life, and i do think you can tell this also now, at the same time as the isue of finances right.

It is just a part of the whole in life, and i do believe you know this deep inside.

Besides being a soldier, what do you love to do ?

I realy want you for real, and for real to get up in your level of energy, as i can hear that you are down.

In the way you write to me.

And i feel for that ... Bear hugg to you dear Mate.

Cant you then make your cellphone to take a auto picture of you..

Or get a really good trusted friend there to take it.

He does not need to know that it is for me right, if you dont wish to tell this.

Get your energy up to use your fantasy, and brain so you KNOW how to do it.. in the perfect way.

As you know, nothing is impossible. for a strong heart.

My picture is here dear:
www.myspace.com/karloscargunnersen

Was it a nakid you wished for.. i also can make one with my bare belly dancing for you if you wish to;) then you also send me this private for me ok?

so i can see your face also and shape.

Love Your Karly

And the luuuve is continuing...
Quote:
Hi Honey,
You really seems my type,you are in my thought everyday and night now,wishing i am right there with you.Let me ask you a simple question,ever been in a WAR front???

That is where I am now,we lost 4 to 5 men every day here,so there is no fun going on here,Just that the hands of the Almight is upholding me here everyday.

Yes I believe in God and in HIM alone.I joined the army in 2000 am going to be 9th yrs on the 13th march.

Please just ask whatever you wish to know about me,but i really think that could be done when we meet one on one or when we are in each others arms.

About the picture,we are not allow to have a cell phone here,you only call in a commandant office,This War front not some kind of paradise okay.

But am trying as much as possible to send the pictures to you.
Many thanks for your pictures,Are you seeing anyone at the moment? You are cute.

Please make hurry so that my money can be in a safe place,right now my heart is jumping to my mouth as the money is not safe.That is all my life now.
Cos I am saying goodbye to poverty,But i was born into a poverty family,I do not wish to be poor again.

I promise to be your mate forever,please,again we are not allow access to any money here.I do want the box to be with you this weekend please so that i can focus.Yesterday was a horriable day,has I lost 2 of my friends in a raid that took place infront of our based.

Please help me out,is just your address so that i can ask the man in England to send it to you.

Let me know your position.

Hug n Kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,
Yours,
Wilson

hmmmm
Quote:
How did you then take the picture that you send?

If you do not have any cellphones.
And why have you not send me the large picture. the real one yet.

I really am about to think, if i need Ulla to check my emails.

As she is tecnical a specialist.

And no i have not been a soldier, i got a free number.

It is horribel for the men in the front, and to see all their friends die.

Since you commited and opened, i have not spoken to any on the messenger.

But you continue to say different things, that does not match with other things you said and did.

Please tell the truth.

If you do, then i also have a gift for you to send on the email, that i am sure you will be happy for getting.

Mental training, for prosperity and in the good way.

That is if you chose the honest way , i mean.
Love Karl Oscar

hmmm getting cold
Quote:
Dear Mate,
I have been honest with you as much as i can be for now,I am a Military man, i do not need to open up on everything over the internet please understand me,Till i meet with you one on one,I am taking a very big risk here please.

Hope you understand me.Please I want you to make it Clear to me now,ARE YOU IN OR OUT,so that i can look for someone else .

Thanks,
Wills

indeed karl feel so
Quote:
What do you mean, if i am in or out?
I just asked why you have not send the large photo that you promissed to send Thursday.
I have not spoken to others on the yahoo messenger since.
and only for you i have not.

I can tell you that i am really attractive, to allot of women.

But right now you are the one i totally fokus on.
What is the matter with you.
I gfeel cold weather .
In What a strange feeling.
Karl.

Quote:
Hi Karl,
In as much as I have a special place for you in my heart,I need to also save my future,I am from a poor sticking family,But i did what I have done to get out of poverty forever.

I want you in my life so much,The box is with a strange man i do not know,I need to get it from him and be rest assured that my future is secure.
I am going to try and do the picture,but as i said before now,I am in a war front in a strange country Iraq where killing is the order of the day here.

As soon as the box gets to you,I will be at ease with myself.I need the man to send the box to you this weekend,but you are not giving me any head way.Today is friday.

What i meant by in or out is that if you are IN please send me your details to enable the man send the box to you,But if you are OUT let me start looking else where to see what i can get.

I BELIEVE DESTINY BROUGHT US TOGETHER.

Love,
Wilson

karl is really karly like;)
Quote:
I miss you.
Where is the picture for my computer screen.
I hope you have not found another love.
I think about you all the time.
Sorry if i offend you.
If you chose another then goodbye.
And then you dont have to show me yourself ofcourse if you are not interested.

Karl in stress

A week or 2 went by, and then this

Quote:
Hi honey,
I am so happy to hear from you,You are in my thought all the time,But i was thinking maybe you did't want to deal with me again hence your not replying to my email.

I want you in my life so much,But the most important thing now is that my money which is my life is still hanging there,Please and please i want you to help me out,so that my mind willbe at rest.
I have not contacted anybody yet,I was still waiting for you to tell me so.Again this is a matter of life and death,cos if my commandant find out what I am doing,I may face the death man holes here in Iraq.

I want my money to be safe so that when leaving the army i will never be poor again.Please this is my situation for now.We are not even allow access to money here.

I am missing and thinking about you all the time and hoping to have a better and nice future with you.
Please do not let me down.

Yours Ever,
Wills

Makes Karl cry.... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh

Quote:
Oh Gabriel, i think i am a whiner.. LOL
I am the master man one day and the next a little girly;) or Karly!

I want to help you, and still i wait for you to send me your pricure the one you took with the poem on, and also in a good size as i want you on my desctop to see as a picture on the wall...

And if you then also can have one taken so i can see that face of yours:)

You can see me every day, and i just can imagine.
First it was not you, then finally it was and actually real fast My ever Love.

So i dream of different changing faces.
can i please get my soul in rest and get this.

Love and kisses yours forever Karl

[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

Last edited by valborg on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Karl Oscar has 14 friends

Make that 15.

Wonderful baiting. I have not stopped laughing all the way through.

Well done.

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too Funny !!!

Good work on making him gay -- he seems to like the role Wink

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks:) very much.. I just think i must have come home Wink
In baiting land.

I am happy that you like my way of baiting.

Ill have to find out how to put up those pics.

As it is not advanced when i write here..

And then to donate soon.
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and a yim chat popped up today

from him

Long time no see...

Quote:
Gabriel Buist: Hi
Karl Oscar: Hiiiiii long time i got all happy there
Gabriel Buist: Hi Mate,I was so worried when I was not getting back your response
Karl Oscar: yes
Karl Oscar: but i did write you
Karl Oscar: i asked when you were going to send thatt picture and that i did not hear about again Mate
Gabriel Buist: I have told you honey that I am in the war front it is not all roses here
Gabriel Buist: Now please lets be serious,will you be able to help me or not?
Karl Oscar: yes but you continue to not wish to send that poto you allready has taken in a size so i can see. you and a face and photo i do not think is hard to take
Gabriel Buist: but I have sent you my picture carrying a card,its hard for me to that here
Karl Oscar: i could not see that little postmark
Karl Oscar: you did not send the picture
Karl Oscar: you send only the copy of a link or something
Karl Oscar: could not even see the letters
Karl Oscar: it was so tiny
Gabriel Buist: but i did since it was taken with a cam phone
Karl Oscar: but they are 4 times larger
Karl Oscar: normally
Karl Oscar: when they get in
Karl Oscar: just the little copy is that small
Karl Oscar: perhaps you ened to put it in again from that phone
Karl Oscar: come on mate
Gabriel Buist: the picture is not even important as my life and a secured future
Karl Oscar: would you trust one that send pictures of a wrong person first.. then a tiny picture as a poststamp and hiding the face
Karl Oscar: this is strange that you will not show me your face
Karl Oscar: i have no chance to see your eyes
Karl Oscar: you can see mine clear
Karl Oscar: blue
Karl Oscar: and close
Gabriel Buist: Yes i can see you,all this I am doing is for security reasons,You may want to expose me not wanting to do the deal again,then my life will be gone
Karl Oscar: and who should that be to
Karl Oscar: do you think ulla will eat you
Karl Oscar: she is the only one that see anything here on my computer
Karl Oscar: hehe she is a nasty woman
Karl Oscar: but then it is said she is not evil
Gabriel Buist: Not your woman or whoever,I am saying if this should get out I mean the info about myself,I willbe in danger here in Iraq
Karl Oscar: my woman
Karl Oscar: she is an ex
Karl Oscar: she is not my woman anymore...
Gabriel Buist: ok
Karl Oscar: perhaps there but not by showing me a picture here in denmark
Karl Oscar: pleace
Karl Oscar: please
Gabriel Buist: but then I have to be very careful since I am still in active service
Karl Oscar: yes dear then you be carefull
Karl Oscar: and do it safe
Karl Oscar: just as last time, just remember to send the picture and not a poststamt then. so i do not need a monocular and can see you are serious
Gabriel Buist: why not keep the money first
Karl Oscar: as also you said you are ALL MAN and all those loving words.. i miss to hear those, and i miss to see you are serious
Karl Oscar: becourse i wnat to help honest men... and it is only a detail right
Karl Oscar: i am not greedy
Karl Oscar: or in need of this for me. only to help you
Gabriel Buist: so what do you want me to do
Karl Oscar: to take that photo so i can see your face.
Karl Oscar: do you still have the poem
Karl Oscar: and please make it so large so i can see it
Gabriel Buist: yes
Karl Oscar: thankyou
Gabriel Buist: then after that what next
Karl Oscar: very very much
Karl Oscar: then we talk of what to do. as i do not know exactly what i need to do,so that all is perfect.
Karl Oscar: and is it send by mail the post or freight
Karl Oscar: or delivered by that english man
Karl Oscar: or who
Karl Oscar: and when we meet then and you get your suitcase
Karl Oscar: or i have to open and put them on a bank to your acount
Karl Oscar: what is the meaning we can talk about then
Karl Oscar: i have thourght allot about it
Karl Oscar: and what is going to happen then, will you be v´by me, or am i only to be holding money for you
Karl Oscar: i care for you
Karl Oscar: and get warm thinking of what can and might be
Karl Oscar: ok
Karl Oscar: say wha t you feel
Karl Oscar: or send the photo and then what time i am online to talk ok.
Karl Oscar: in the evening after work
Karl Oscar: it is best at 7 or 8
Karl Oscar: ok
Gabriel Buist: I am going to try as much as possible to do that
Karl Oscar: thankyou
Karl Oscar: i am really tired.. and as you are not here.. i must take my right hand
Karl Oscar: right
Gabriel Buist is typing a message.
Karl Oscar: it is about to get tired.. so perhaps a lefthand job must be done haha

Okay..
Now he gets like a real sweetie does..

at some time the sexy details do come in;)

on it goes..

Quote:
Gabriel Buist: ok honey
Gabriel Buist: I will try
Karl Oscar: give me just a few helping loving words Mate.. how big are you..
Karl Oscar: just good to know
Karl Oscar: do you like french
Karl Oscar: blow job i mean
Gabriel Buist: yeah
Karl Oscar: 69
Gabriel Buist: wow
Gabriel Buist: please do not turn me on
Karl Oscar: I would love to
Karl Oscar: then turn me on just a little bit
Karl Oscar: you must have a private place
Karl Oscar: or you would have been dead of lack in all that time
Gabriel Buist: right about now I am so hot and horny
Karl Oscar: yeah say more
Karl Oscar: i am hard as a rock
Gabriel Buist: yeah mate
Karl Oscar: i am ready to make my body dance for you allmost.. to you can take that hat on
Karl Oscar: well you can keep taht hat on i meant
Karl Oscar: without anything else
Gabriel Buist: feel like kissing you so deep

Karl Oscar: yeah good toung and all over from the neck down
Gabriel Buist: yeah kissing you so deep touching and sucking your hard dick mate
Karl Oscar: ok this is gooood... Wow my love you are so good to me.. im lovin it...
Gabriel Buist: kissing you all over sucking till you asking me for more
Karl Oscar: yeah suck that cock so i burst and cum all over your face
Karl Oscar: and you can eat it all
Karl Oscar: snowball
Gabriel Buist: yeah
Karl Oscar: i willkiss you
Gabriel Buist: wow you making me so hard and hot now for you honey
Karl Oscar: to taste
Karl Oscar: yesh you got something to dream about tonight..
Karl Oscar: and give me that look on the photo i would love to see a good smile there..
Karl Oscar: i have cum now i could not hold back..
Karl Oscar: wow..
Gabriel Buist: oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Karl Oscar: oxoxoxoxoxoxoxx
Karl Oscar: goodnight and sweet dreams My Mate

ok he want more

Quote:
Gabriel Buist: sweet dreams mate
Gabriel Buist: I need you more
Karl Oscar: now or tomorrow
Karl Oscar: you want to sneak it in now
Karl Oscar: in my star
Gabriel Buist: lets talk tommorrow mate,my time is off here
Karl Oscar: i will fuck you good too be sure of that Mate

could not help it;)

Gabriel Buist: sweet dreams
Karl Oscar: sweet dreams

and he likes Karl;)
will not stop yim ing..

Quote:
Gabriel Buist: tomorrow mate
Karl Oscar: Tomorrow Mate

what is it.. i think he is over.
but not he is turned on.

Quote:
Gabriel Buist: hug n kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Karl Oscar: Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssss and huggs right to you too
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dude, add those into a the first big post. A MOD is gonna be pissed. Just some friendly advise from your friendly neighbor hood Arnold

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how do i do that.. can it be moved?

i will now copy and move then.
thanks.

Valborg, who got a masculin side in Karl;)

have moved by copy paste to one place with baits.
but i could not see any the first big post anywhere.

you are welcome to help.
and i cant delete this after.

i can copy paste but not remove it from here.

Last edited by valborg on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just click the little "X" to delete them. And then use "EDIT" to add them to the first big post. Wink

Edit - You might not be able to use the X on posts older than your most current. Embarassed

Edit again - I meant the First of the four in a row you have sitting a few mouse scrolls upwards.

It has been done, somehow...*waves hands magically*

Last edited by Canadian419 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

where is that first big post. can you give a link

this is a sweetheart 419 bait, in a sweet mix.

so i desided to out it in sweetheart section, and they are not teem´nagers the sweetheárt scammers.

this is water to what i sometimes have seen in inbox.

but i respect that it then is going to another section, just i dont know other that copy and paste.
as i cant see any first big post aria.

Sorry i am a doofy now..
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forget about it, It's like 5 posts up from where your post is. I had to drop off a damned case o' ale for the Mods to get them to do it nicely! *Praises Mods*

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, all sorted, I have copied all your individual posts for February 27th and pasted them in to the first post at the top of the page.

All the posts for March 10th have been pasted in to the first post for March 10th, and all copied posts are deleted after copy and pasting them in.

If you want to post anything, please keep it to one post, rather than multiple posts on the same day with a couple of replies in each post, cheers.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oops.. i hope they can remove it the other place then where i allready copyed and pasted, while you actually helped by the good Mods goodwill to that ale;)
And thankyou sweet Mod too:)

it sure looks good now.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Mods are nice and helpful. *winks to SP*

I am really enjoying this thread, very good baiting here valborg.

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I'm enjoying it too valborg.
Very funny and thanks for sharing it with us.
SP tidied it up nicely.
Welcome aboard.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

send to Karl 6 of april
Quote:
HI MATE,
ITS BEEN LONG,HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU OVER THERE,AM MISSING YOU SO MUCH.

HONEY,PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP,I NEED YOU TO SEND SOME LITTLE MONEY TO THE MAN THAT IS KEEPING MY BOX IN UK,TO ENABLE HIM SEND THE BOX BACK TO ME IN IRAQ

And Karl answers:
Quote:
Then let me get in contact with him then, what is his email, or name adress and such.

I missed you too, but heard nothing for a really long time, And i havent been online allot.
Work..

I still need to see you and your face and eyes.

Wont you do that for me.

I have been asking more times, and it is like you hessitate letting me see you for real.
I do think we had a really good chat last time, so i wondered why i did not hear from you???

Is the photo in the next mail then, with the english contacts info.

Love Karl
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now i am wondering..
Is there a suitcase in england?
Am i getting a victims name and address ?
And who in this place got contact with authoritys that can help with those matters.

As Karl just got a address in england to that english contact, that have a suitcase he say.. that he eather can send here(then i needed a fake address) or to somewhere else..
Facts are he is not in irak.
he is in Nigeria, this is a fact! no soldier, no white man.
well I want to think No suitcase.. but then i think that also some do money laundrings, but then also
he is poor not able to send it.
so my next thourght is, that he use this to get the money through a victim in London.
Pxxxxxx Sxxxxxxxxx

I havent done 419 and this is a mix.. of 419 and sweetheart/gay/bla bla.. bait/scam
Quote:
Hi Honey,
So Sorry getting back at you late, we are lost some of our men here some past weeks.

Its really horrible here,every man for himself,though am just a lonely ranger.

Please I am going to make it up to you.As soon as I get my ass out of here.I do not want the english man to know what's the contain of the box.That is why I want him to send it back to me,But i hard wanted him to send it to you.Atleast that would have made me to fly down to your country as soon as I can get my ass out of the army.

Do you have western union location close to you?? Here's his details

Name......Pxxxxx Sxxxxxx,
Address....xxxa xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Street,
xxxxxxxxx London xx xxx
And send me the fellowing details to enable him pick up the money.

Sender's name,amount sent,Mtcn number and country.

But i would have love him to send you the box so that you can safe keep it till am back.

Missing you so much Mate

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So yesterday Gabriel Buist / Will my mate send this:
Quote:
Hi Honey,
Please send me your cell number so that the english man can call you please.

Stay Fresh,

should i smoke 60 cigarettes to get a rusty voice.. in the thinking box.

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

valborg wrote:
send to Karl 6 of april
Quote:
HI MATE,
ITS BEEN LONG,HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU OVER THERE,AM MISSING YOU SO MUCH.

HONEY,PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP,I NEED YOU TO SEND SOME LITTLE MONEY TO THE MAN THAT IS KEEPING MY BOX IN UK,TO ENABLE HIM SEND THE BOX BACK TO ME IN IRAQ

And Karl answers:
Quote:
Then let me get in contact with him then, what is his email, or name adress and such.

I missed you too, but heard nothing for a really long time, And i havent been online allot.
Work..

I still need to see you and your face and eyes.

Wont you do that for me.

I have been asking more times, and it is like you hessitate letting me see you for real.
I do think we had a really good chat last time, so i wondered why i did not hear from you???

Is the photo in the next mail then, with the english contacts info.

Love Karl

He answer this with in headline May 7:
VERY URGENT/ Please send me details
Quote:

No writing in the mail itself.

linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A nigerian in his real name and real facebook profile have contacted Karl, in both facebook and another place
asked for friendship.
then karl put a comment on a pic where he stroke a dog.. and browsed the friendlsit. it truly got some interesting names, that i know from the past year.

and today he then put on a comment on karls wall:

Quote:
"I am honored to be your friend.
Peace and Love

i will check the ip, but i really feel it is the same guy..
wowo w itf that is the truth

he is GAAAAAAY

also he wrote a mail in facebook.
--------------------
Quote:
Emne: I am Honored

Dear Karl,
How are you doing today? Hope you are cool over there.I am so honored to be your friend.

Can you tell me more about yourself, I am xxxxxx,a Nigerian,run a shelter for the Homeless and Handicapped Children.

When I saw your pics i was in Love with it.
Though I am a gay.

Your sexy eyes and kissable lips keep me hot and horny.
I wish to hear your sexy voice, You can reach me on +234 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Yours,
xxxxx
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
--------------------

linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saw his email in his personal info on facebook, and send a mail from karls gmail.
to princexxxxxx at yahoo.com
Quote:
Dear xxxxxx

Thankyou very much for your kind words.
So romantic, i got surpriced, but in the good way Smile

I am a truckdriver, and i live in Århus in Denmark, I like to go bowling with friends, or watching a movie.
Also I would love to have a dog, but well its not fair for the dog, as i work as much hours as i do.

You are really honest and open minded i can see, and hear.

How is this shelter for the homeless children, how do you rund that there?

I see you have a heart for the weak, and children also are the future and base of ones country.
It is important that they get some good vallues in life.
What do you do there for them?

I got all warm reading your mail, as you told me about my kissable lips and sexy eyes, thankyou really allt.
You also do look really hot, and with some soft hands perhaps with a good touch.

I would also like to hear about you ofcourse.

I have my old mother left here, and some cousins and uncles nieces and nevues.
family and friends.

I must admit i did get a hard on.. and had to think just a bit before i send a mail.

Hugs Karl

linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

karl send it to his email
he answered from facebook.in his facebook he is set to single and looking fopr dating and all that. with women.
and his friends are there, i saw some of those names before.
also some talking on the wall about master and chopping some money and such.. but that is just nigerian slang i assume also, as i noticed this language on other nigerian profiles.

Quote:
Dear Karl,
Wow I am so honored to have a kind hearted friend like you,though I will like to meet you in person if time permited.
About having a dog I can send you one from here if you wish.Many thanks for asking about the welfare of the children,Well with the help of some kind hearted people who gives support and donation,I have been able to run the shelter for some years now.Though we have been running out of Food,cloths,shoes and some other things.

My dream and vision is to build an handicraft school for them to be able to learn so that they can be of value to themselves and family in future dont depending on people for their needs.

Well if you dont mind i will want a personal relationship with you,hope you understand what i mean.

let me know what you think.

Hug n Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssss,
xxxxxx

xxxxx xxxxxx,
President xxxx xxx Org.
xxxxx Nigeria,
+234 xxxxxxxxxxxx

Some of you that have experience in such here, and one that simply show himself in this way..
please join in with comments.

linda from myspace
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Valborg, I noticed that this scammer said that he could send you a dog from nigeria?? Yeah, he has purebred Yorkie or some other purebred Dog that needs a good home. That would involve YOU sending HIM money for a flight/Vet charges/grooming feeding medication charges and then after a few days on not getting your lil doggie either you don't hear another word from him or he writes back to give you a sad story about the dog's death or he ran away ect ect. !! Ask him for pics of his "shelter" , where is the shelter located? Perhaps your church group might want to help them??
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beth, the dogs there are nigerian / african dogs. i saw a pic of one:) its those small light beige brown african small dogs.

im sure they got plenty, they run wild.
But sending one is a bit naive.

Also karl said he dont have time for a dog.. this detail i dont think he noticed:)

But yes, there will be expences getting a dog, it also can give the address, as one have to give a adress to recieve, and i dont have plans about that.

this facfebopok is his own, it is him, and lots of photos, of him the gang, the good team as they call tehmselves in the photo album.

and well.. i wonder right now how stupis they are..
in my opinion this leads to kidnapping for ransome, if there was a karl going to be a lover with him, that president of that place ..

they do have allot of selfconfidence, scamming in their own name.

as im sure he will ask for charity donorings.

for the children, he have said in this mail that they need allot of things .

and getting a "lover with a truckdriver"from dk.. hum.. not a bad income that is.

but i simply am surpriced that he does this in his own name.
it is really weard.

totally desperate and lack of iq this is to me.
and a charity man.
for gods sake.. i think.
and he should help children.

yes karl is trustable..
he has said no to allot of ladies also.
and had a cock send from another as a little gift in the inbox before.
so perhaps he does look jolly gay Very Happy with kissable lips.
xoxoxoxoxox hmmm

linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm so he write again the soldier.

did not read that karly is dumb, or dont know what this means.
No speach..

but as it is a cellphone.. karl could get a simcard international, and sms,.
think ill get one just for that.

Quote:
Dear Mate,
How are you doing,I am so worried about you,Hope all is well with you.Please you can reach me english friend on +447xxxxxxxxx INTERNATIONAL UK PHONE CELL COMPANY NUMBER, Please tell him you are from me,

Yours Wills

linda from myspace

Last edited by valborg on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Karl,
I hope all is well with you? Please call me or send me an email

Dxxxxx xxxxxxx,
President xxxxxxxxxx Org.
Calabar Nigeria,
+234 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote:
Dear xxxxxxxx

I am fine, just i have been away from the computer, and also worked allot.

been with some friends and so, enjoying that the summer is finally here.

how are you, and what have you been doing lately ?

Karl Smile

Quote:
Dear Karl,
How are you doing today? I am so happy to hear from you.
We will be having our monthly program on the 10th of June tagged as "Poor Feeding Week" for the Homeless and Handicapped Children. We're expecting about 500/1000 Homeless and Handicapped Children and will be giving out free food, clothes and shoes.

The program will take place as follows:
June 10th, we will be feeding the Handicapped Children at Oshodi Railway
June 11th, we will be feeding children at FSB Destitute home Yaba and we will also visit the retirement home in Yaba.

June 12th and 13th we will be feeding children in Bogobiri in Cross Rivers State Calabar.
About 10 schools have been invited ( Not the handicapped) so that the handicapped will be able to interact with other children. We will also visit other Orphanages
both in Calabar and in Lagos.

We are going to be offering: Talks, Shows, Drama and a Film Show.
Prizes will be given out in addition to Free Wheel Chairs.
The Main Event will be to establish a committee for the building of a "Handicraft School" for the Handicapped and Homeless Children - so that they can support themselves in future.
We are asking for each your support to help us achieve our short and long term goals as outlined above.
We understand peoples reluctance to give to unknown people, especially those around the world. We will continue to post photographs as our events happen to allow everyone to see how much they are helping.

We urgently need to raise money for this program June 10th - June 14th. ANY AMOUNT WILL HELP - NO DONATION IS TO SMALL - EVERY DOLLAR HELPS.
Just as the rain accumulates drop by drop so will your dollars one by one which will allow the blessing to flow.

~ The only safe way to send money to our location is via Western Union ~ You may contact me directly to make arrangements ~
Many thanks for all you are doing for humanity.

Yours in Service,

xxxxxx xxxxxxxx
President xxxxxxOrg.
Calabar Nigeria,
+234 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

linda from myspace
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic