SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New York City, USA

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you do plan to go to a sporting event, be aware that "New Yankee Stadium" has incredibly high ticket prices. I don't know what the prices are like at Shea, but from what I understand it costs you a kidney to get into New Yankee Stadium.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lasts questions sorry Smile

Does anyone know of any good bars / pubs in which to go drinking of an evening?

Also, how much is a packet of 20 cigarettes likely to cost?

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
If you do plan to go to a sporting event, be aware that "New Yankee Stadium" has incredibly high ticket prices. I don't know what the prices are like at Shea, but from what I understand it costs you a kidney to get into New Yankee Stadium.

"Shea" doesn't exist anymore either. Coincidentally, both NY teams got new stadiums this year. The Mets play in "Citi Field" -- the naming rights fees having been funded by the U.S. taxpayer, thoughtfully enough. Tickets are a bit lower at Citi, but all in all, you're going to pay NYC prices.

As far as "Ground Zero" -- I was there about a week after the towers came down, there was still smoke pouring out. I refused to go down as I would only have been a gawker and there were more important things for people to do.

Today, it looks like any other construction site, albeit one with tremendous emotional and historical significance. If you do go, be sure to buy a licensed NYPD or FDNY hat/shirt/sticker so that you know your money goes to the right place.

Or better yet, donate to the New York City Police Foundation or the FDNY Foundation directly (just a thought).

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Jack Pump
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El Sid wrote:
Lasts questions sorry Smile

Does anyone know of any good bars / pubs in which to go drinking of an evening?

Also, how much is a packet of 20 cigarettes likely to cost?

I may be going back to New York in a few weeks and we need a New Yorker to answer both of these questions. I'm a smoker and it's getting harder and harder to find places anywhere in the US that still allow you to smoke indoors.
Barry Lienfield
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would get the Stanton island ferry and that passes right by the Statue of Liberty 100% free of charge.

I highly highly recommend Real New York Tour and the Pizza Tour.

Lombardi's, located down in Spring Street do some amazing pizza.

Use the subway. $2 a ride, that is a bargain.

Get the subway into Brooklyn and walk the Brooklyn bride. It is very nice.

I would recommended that trip at the start of the vacation, it really helps get your feet to NYC.

http://www.realnewyorktours.com/
http://www.scottspizzatours.com/
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree on the Stanton Island Ferry, we took it when I visited New York about 3 years ago. Back then a pack of Marlboros cost $7.00, probably cost more now. If you are planning on taking the subway or buses everywhere, I would recommend buying the unlimited usage 7-day metro card.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic