SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pyramid scam- ForteBuilder- a.k.a Vemmabuilder

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sk8rb8r
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my roomate got this email, it looked like a total pyramid scam.... I was going to log onto the site, but i figured it'd have more viruses than a $5 whorehouse.

Subject: Spread the News, 3622 People Joined Your SuccessLine!
To: "Sxxx Bxxxx" <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, May 10, 2009, 12:37 PM

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR UPLINE
ENROLLER: Patrick Stroup, [email protected]
-------------------------------------------------------

Hi Sxxxx!

What's faster than a speeding email? Nothing!
That's why you're getting this news flash as an
email, not in a letter. You see, we simply couldn't
wait that long to let you know that the following
3622 people have been added to your
SuccessLine as new Pre-Enrollees:
Jackie Reeves - USA
Shavon Turner - USA
Barbara Green - USA
Bryan Barnes - USA
Mary Fleming - USA
Derrick Mallory - USA
Sydney Super - USA
Martin Van dyke - USA
Steven Bowie - USA
Mirella Cabrera - USA
Carletta Neely - USA
Melissa Hoye - USA
Liz Mcgraw - USA
Mary Gosein - USA
Edgardo Serrano - USA
Brian Gresh - USA
Latonya Connerhines - USA
David Krause - USA
Nellie Collins - USA
Timothy Overbay - USA
Amanda Hodges - USA
Jason Alexrander - USA
San Wall - USA
Greta Catalan - USA
Juan Ortiz - USA
Genise Toliver - USA
Parker Smith - USA
Angel Atkins - USA
Resee Mckinnie - USA
Korinn Stork - USA
Only 30 names shown to save space in your inbox

And ForteBuilder is giving you even more reason to
be thrilled! Before you finish reading this email,
some of our highest-achieving Members will have
already put Pre-Enrollees under you in your
SuccessLine. Some of those Pre-Enrollees could make
you seriously rich! To see just how many people are
already placed below you, use this link:

http://www.fortebuilder.com/genealogy/B51

Your ID # is 7804351
Your Password is 57647

With Pre-Enrollees constantly being added to your
SuccessLine, you'd better hurry and upgrade to Paid
Member. Doing so has terrific benefits:
1) You will secure your place in the SuccessLine
capturing your GUARANTEED CHECK and FREE PRODUCT
the first time someone below you in your
SuccessLine upgrades from Pre-Enrollee to
Member, and
2) You catapult ahead of everyone above you in
the SuccessLine who doesn't upgrade to Paid Members
during the present 7-day cycle presents. If they
later see the light and become a Member, you'll stay
permanently above them. That means their sales
efforts will put money in your pocket, and not the
other way around.

To learn more about how the SuccessLine works, how
the ForteBuilder System makes marketing success
easy, and to get answers to the most commonly asked
questions, go to http://www.fortebuilder.com and
click on "ForteBuilder Members and Pre-enrollees".
Then, put your ID # and Password in the appropriate
boxes.

To upgrade to Paid Member, use the link below, and
simply choose the scrumptious Forte Juice product.
Then order your ForteBuilder website.

http://www.fortebuilder.com/upgrade/7804351/B51

Let us help you live your dreams!

-Your ForteBuilder Support Team

---
You are receiving this email, because you signed up
for a free test drive of the ForteBuilder system. To
stop future emails, please use the link below:
http://www.fortebuilder.com/goodbye/7804351/9G2MB51
Or send a letter requesting to be opted out to:
ForteBuilder, 19360 Rinaldi St., #305, Northridge, CA
This email copyright 2006-2008. All rights reserved.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe people actually fall for this stuff
nox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was scouring the net and came across this post. Though it is several months old I think it is still relevant to speak on it. I am a Fortebuilder Member as well as a Team Leader and Trainer. In my line, I speak with many of the persons who opted in for more information (pre-enrollees). This particular example of one of the emails your roommate received is very real and NOT a scam. In fact, Patrick Stroup is one of our top earners with Fortebuilder.

The proven success with this uni-level marketing system is that you start a business with New Vision a very reputable company of 13 years and a member of the BBB. They manufacture and produce liquid nutrition health products under the supervision of a physician. Fortebuilder is a unique marketing concept that is integrated with New Vision to help fast track your promotion of these products online rather than traditional methods of buying and selling for retail profit.

It may interest you to know as well that the CEO of New Vision B.K. Boreyko is well respected in the Direct Marketing Assoc. and is in fact on the Board. He is also on the Board of the "Wellness Clinic" operated by the well-known Dr. Oz of Oprah Talkshow Fame.

I still find it amazing that people just stop at the first sight of something they are unsure of instead of doing just a little research. Did anyone look at the website? We encourage it in every email. Did anyone contact the person sending it for more information? Their information is in every email we send. There are so many members with New Vision as well as myself using the products and experiencing the wonderful health benefits and also earning an income. In fact most of our new members are able to generate up to $600 in their first month BECAUSE of the success of Fortebuilder and the generous commissions from New Vision. Your roommate missed out big time.

This is NOT a pyramid scheme. You become a licenced distributor for New Vision and we provide you with your own website and a successline from which you can earn commissions, then provide you with training to earn even bigger commissions by bringing in your own prospects. So don't miss out on a good thing because you didn't follow up with your research.
themob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That has to be one of the worst fake testimonies I have ever read. Evil or Very Mad
nox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess it is pointless continuing this. If you feel better thinking you exposed a scam, then so be it. I just wonder how many REAL fakes spend their time answering blogs and giving details of their Fake Schemes just so you could research it and find out it is all ...hmm..FAKE??

I suggest you continue your admirable quest in exposing true cons but when there is a genuine way for persons to make a living in these hard times, don't sell them short of a great opportunity just to heighten your soapbox. Anyone can go to www.newvision.com and look on the company background as well as the great products they manufacture right here in the US (Scottsdale, AZ). Under the CEO's message you can also view the link to Fortebuilder. This is an option all members of New Vision have to fast track their sales and promotions. But what the heck do I know? I guess we conned the Better Business Bureau also and Dr. Oz's clinic and oh, don't forget Google and Home Business Magazine..wow, now that's what I call an achievement...
Alan B'Stard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fortebuilder is multi-level marketing (MLM) aka a pyramid scheme.

Yes, you can buy the product wholesale and sell it, just like you can pretty much any other product. Or you can make money by signing up downliners and taking a cut of their income.

Is it a scam? No, it's not.

Is it worth joining? Probably not, it'll go the way of most MLM schemes where those in it at the beginning make money at the expense of later arrivals.

Lots of info available on google, positive as well as negative.
nox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Alan for your valued response.

Just adding a correction to your post though. Fortebuilder is a Uni-Level Marketing System not MLM, which means you can earn several times from the same product order. It was designed principally for persons who failed in MLM systems and had a bad taste left in their mouths as a result. The designers of this system researched the main reasons for failure and conceptualized a system from which you can genuinely earn in your very first month, without even having much experience starting an online business before. Vertical Payout Plan can be viewed at www.newvision.com under "Opportunity/Compensation Plan" or upon pre-enrollment of Fortebuilder at www.fortebuilder.com/990205302.

Persons pre-enroll for free on a sponsor's website and have a 90-day test drive of the system. They are able to view the same website we use daily and get details on the opportunity, see the progress of their business being set up, talk to members and leaders, listen in on conference calls, talk to live persons to answer any concerns they have, receive emails constantly giving updates on their business and pointers on using the various links on the website. This is all done BEFORE they decide to join. At any time you're able to opt out of receiving further communication. Once you join you have a 10-day free trial of your membership with a full 100% refund. In addition, every product purchased from New Vision carries a 100%, empty-bottle, refund guarantee up to ONE YEAR.

Fortebuilder is made up of different teams. The team with which I am associated is the #1 Team in growth. We negotiate for and offer valuable incentives not available on any other team. e.g. free advertising leads your first month and much more. We truly provide almost a "plug and play" scenario for the newby.

With any business there will always be positive and negative comments but the only way to verify it is by researching for oneself.
Alan B'Stard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a fairly standard MLM scheme to me, agents buy product at a discount then sell it on to customers, recruiting downliners as you go and taking a slice of their earnings, in the expectation that your downliners then recruit their own downliners, etc etc. Like all such schemes it relies heavily on a constant stream of new members. Call it what you like, the only people to earn decent money are those in at the start, and it becomes progressively harder for a new starter to make a decent return the more mature the company becomes.

It's not a scam, but nor is it a miracle answer to instant riches. You are, after all, only selling fruit juice at inflated prices. Will I be joining? No, I won't. Will I be buying any of your fruit juice? No, beer is better. And cheaper.
nox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alan, that's what so great about choices. I wouldn't choose beer not because of all the negative info on alcoholism and weight gain, etc. but simply because I have tried it, didn't like it and it did nothing for me. I can truthfully give my personal testimony cause I know what I am talking about having experienced it. You have not consumed any of our products so who's to say it is just fruit juice at inflated prices? The proof is always in the pudding Alan. Because I don't like beer doesn't make me think negatively about others who do. I keep a stock at home for just such people. The point is the people who are interested in buying "fruit juice at inflated prices" to enhance their health CAN and those who want to buy beer CAN...choices. However the "fruit juice at inflated prices" brought my Mother's bp to a whopping 120/80 from 137/90, resulted in a 20lb weight loss for me, brought great relief for my friend with sleep apnyea and even cut my dependency on anxiety medication by 3/4's - BEER DIDN'T. Wink

And on the topic of MLM's again. You still insist this is an MLM system though I have stressed it is not. If what you say is true about downliners not being able to earn as much as those at the start, explain how I earned more last month than my upline who has been involved over 10 months now? Similarly, explain how a new member I enrolled in June made $310 more than I did in the same month...hmmm Question
Alan B'Stard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting bored now.

http://www.ftc.gov/os/comments/bizoprevised/comments/535221-00006.pdf
nox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't blame you. Truth is usually boring Alan. No smoking gun here. I still enjoyed our banter. Take care... and have a beer for me.
Alan B'Stard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Truth?

Hardly.

Have a look here. There's even advice there for those who have bought into an MLM scheme but are too blinkered to realise it (ring any bells?). Fortebuilder is specifically described. It's not too late to back out before you sign up any more downliners and help them lose even more money. Unless,of course, you actually intend doing exactly that, in which case you really are a scammer.
nox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I am the one that's bored Alan.

You can read every article you find on Fortebuilder til the cows come home and you still won't get it. You remind me of those people selling ebooks online with the secrets to making millions yet they have never even made enough to afford good advertising. How equipped are they to give anyone advice?

You would certainly draw more credibility with your research if you had been a member with Fortebuilder and could prove exactly how persons are getting scammed. I'd be the first to say well done Alan - you now have my attention.
Alan B'Stard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Methinks you doth protest too much.
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well, the ad below certainly agrees with Alan Razz

"MLM EXPOSED!!!" Laughing, thats literally what it says Laughing

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic