SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Attractive" doctor in ghana

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
antiscammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he is definitely working some kind of scam angle. He tells many girls he wants to marry them and I know asked at least one girl if he could send her checks to "buy property" in the u.s.
[email protected] is one of his email addresses. Anyone wants to waste a scamming loser's time, he will likely be a fun one.

Removed email address until proof of scam is provided. -luckey
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please post evidence that this person is a scammer--for example, emails with headers, links to dating site profiles.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://i44.tinypic.com/152z18l.jpg

Through PM I can provide a username and password for the myspace that was used to "ask around" about him. I picked just five random girls on his profile and asked them what you see.

Converted second image to a link to avoid horizontal scrolling (blowout). 600 pixel max width please. -luckey
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A search on the address you posted connects it to what appears to be a legitimate musician. I cannot see how the post above provides evidence that this person is a scammer.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dorothy wrote:
A search on the address you posted connects it to what appears to be a legitimate musician. I cannot see how the post above provides evidence that this person is a scammer.

Telling essentially every girl he talks to he wants to marry them and he wants them to send paperwork isn't the sign of a scammer? I guess I beg to differ. Here is his myspace link, if someone baits him they'll see.

http://myspace.com/346843628
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Antiscammer
PM me some of the early scripted emails as well as an email address and I will look into it for you.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We had someone on here a while ago, calling himself "Antiscammer" or something very much the same..

Just a few small observations

If this inquiry is so urgent, why have you waiting this long to post, when your supposed e-mails / note show 16th Feb 09

You where asked to supply evidence, All you supplied was a bit of chit-chat from an unknown source. With the only obverse
identification was someone called "Stacey" Your notes don't show who there to or more importantly who wrote them.
Unless your purporting to be the mysteries Stacey.

Then what we click on your link, we get this little ''monument to literary brilliance"
take a deep breath before reading,,

Quote:
yeah he has even called a few times look at these guys from ghana africa all these places tell every girl that im
not sure y but i think its cus they wanna cum here to americia and its a big process to do it. a friend of mine is from trinidad
u have to have an invite to to cumto the u.s. get a temporary visaand plus the money value is so much less then ours most of them cant afford to cum here and stay in a hotel or get an apt. so my advise take everything wit a grain of salt. coz i aint had a guy hit me up from those places that dont say the same thing . hjell even the dumb ass guys from here in the u.s. tell me the same shit.just b careful. ok?

I think people on here will drew there own conclusions .

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Antiscamers was very much on my mind when i was posting, what a thief he turned out to be Twisted Evil

From what I can guess, somebody has been scammed or nearly scammed by this person and in an attempt to prevent others from being scammed has come here to post details of the scammer.

That is all well and good but we do need to take care not to harm any innocent Third Parties, just imagine, I have a girlfriend who I break up with, my girlfriend decides to cause me some harm so she goes and posts my details on Antiscam sites, she may also post my picture, address and phone number for others to see.

We take a lot of precautions to ensure the above situation does not occur and one of those things is we need to prove a scammer is a scammer before having their details posted, there are a range of ways we can do this so long as we have the right information to do it.

So please, dont take offence, you have made only a handful of post and could be anybody, we just want to have some proof to back it up and so far we cant prove any of it.

As mentioned in my previous post, PM me details and I will try and find the proof we need to be able to post these details without the risk of innocent people being labeled as scammers

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this one and the last one are one of the same.

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weareborg: This is not the same person who was using the username AntiScamer.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the information Ima This baiting game makes me even more sceptical Talk about trust no one

Somehow i doubt we will hear from him again Wink Wink

Resistance is futile

antiscammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay so first of all, you can see the myspace user id numbers which means you can contact those folks. Second of all it took me a while to post this because I'm busy. I don't have access to his original emails anymore but they were totallt copy pasted cheese. I saw them because he has been contacting a friend so I did some digging. At one point he was asking about sending money orders and stuff to the u.s. so I'm kind of worried about the fraud angle. If someone chats with him you'll see he immediately begins talking about invitation letters, wanting you to call him, etc.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So provide proof of a scam, if you want to gain any credibility.

copy's of e-mails
E-mail address used by subject
E-mail headers
Photo's.

Simply going to a My-Space page is no proof of anything, except someone has posted something. and as you haven't supplied a link to his page. it's imposable to check it out.

And I think I speak for everyone on here when I say, We are not in the habit of singling some perfectly innocent people just on your say-so

It might just be time to post a few solid facts. IF you want some help.
If you no longer have any evidence, then I guess the Train has also left the Station, and you've missed it. More's the pity.

Resistance is futile

antiscammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg wrote:
So provide proof of a scam, if you want to gain any credibility.

copy's of e-mails
E-mail address used by subject
E-mail headers
Photo's.

Simply going to a My-Space page is no proof of anything, except someone has posted something. and as you haven't supplied a link to his page. it's imposable to check it out.

And I think I speak for everyone on here when I say, We are not in the habit of singling some perfectly innocent people just on your say-so

It might just be time to post a few solid facts. IF you want some help.
If you no longer have any evidence, then I guess the Train has also left the Station, and you've missed it. More's the pity.

I don't get all this hostility. I am baiting him now and he has already told me to send the invite letter and all that. I suppose you'll apologize once I post silver bullet evidence huh?
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Antiscammer, we believe that you have a scammer in your sights, but yes, we do need some proof of it. If it is the same scammer I am thinking of he is very clever to cover his tracks and the girl concerned wants desperately to believe the scammer.

If you have copies of emails where he has asked for money then post them complete with header, if I recall the same IP is used by many scammers, ask where he is, how old he his and his name and address, see if he gives you lies, ask if he is single, if there is anybody else he is writing to, this will give you and your information a lot more credibility if anybody else was to find it Wink

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From the 419 Eater rules:

Quote:
Do not post email addresses or phone numbers without sourcing them to a scam mail or fake site. The potential for abuse of non-scammers is too great. We're not saying that you would point other baiters towards an ex-significant whatever, cheating spouse, or that neighbor who never returned your power tools. We are saying that in the past, others have. Moderators reserve the right to remove un-sourced phone numbers or email addresses, or just delete that particular post entirely (they're like your credit card company, lots of reserved rights).

The request for evidence is pretty straightforward, and is one that would be made of anyone who showed up and posted an address without providing evidence. It really is that simple.

The baiters here will do anything possible to make the lads' lives miserable; but because we may be doing some harm to their lives and their psyches, we are very careful to be sure that we have evidence that we are dealing with true scammers. Emails with headers from the lad that show him using a standard script, clearly lying about his location, or asking for money are evidence, as are obviously fake or scripted dating site profiles and fake websites; chat logs from unconnected third parties are not. There is nothing on his myspace page that would confirm he is a scammer--and more than one guy out there has essentially thrown marriage proposals around with no intentions beyond picking up women--we don't bait sleaze, only scammers.

I am not saying that this man is not a scammer--only that more evidence is necessary to pursue baiting him. Whether the evidence is PM'd to Murry or posted here doesn't matter, but it needs to be provided before he can be pursued.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

antiscammer wrote:

I don't get all this hostility. I am baiting him now and he has already told me to send the invite letter and all that. I suppose you'll apologize once I post silver bullet evidence huh?

I'm not being hostile, I'm simply saying what everyone else is thinking, and other posters on here endorse what I have said.

What you do is your business, You can bait who you like, when you like, and how you like, BUT when you make it public on here, ask for help, or assistance,
WE have to be sure, your subject is what you say he or she is, And as the primary baiter it's up to you to provide the evidence of what you have found. And really to bait an innocent person would make us no better then the scammers
Try doing a bit of reading in this section, You will see that people provide every shred of evidence, they can find, before throwing it open for others to bait.
Or if there a new guy, they provide the first e-mail, or a photo, and some ask how to extract the "headers" then post them. They don't ask for help and say they no longer have the evidence.

If you think the subject on "My Space'' is in fact a scammer, Take it up with "My Space" administration . And i hope you have a lot more evidence then you have presented on here.

If posting the truth is being "Hostile" Then I'll hold up my claw as guilty.

Resistance is futile

antiscammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg wrote:
antiscammer wrote:

I'm not being hostile, I'm simply saying what everyone else is thinking, and other posters on here endorse what I have said.

What you do is your business, You can bait who you like, when you like, and how you like, BUT when you make it public on here, ask for help, or assistance,
WE have to be sure, your subject is what you say he or she is, And as the primary baiter it's up to you to provide the evidence of what you have found. And really to bait an innocent person would make us no better then the scammers
Try doing a bit of reading in this section, You will see that people provide every shred of evidence, they can find, before throwing it open for others to bait.
Or if there a new guy, they provide the first e-mail, or a photo, and some ask how to extract the "headers" then post them. They don't ask for help and say they no longer have the evidence.

If you think the subject on "My Space'' is in fact a scammer, Take it up with "My Space" administration . And i hope you have a lot more evidence then you have presented on here.

If posting the truth is being "Hostile" Then I'll hold up my claw as guilty.

Everyone else has pointed out the same information you have but they somehow managed to not act like an internet tough guy about it. I don't have the evidence as the emails were since deleted by the person I know he was scamming. As the contact info has been removed what ia the point in descending from Mount Olympus to chide this mere mortal?
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have done some research on this, quite a few hours of research actually and I know others have spent a lot of time on this too, finally I have found some evidence of it being a scammer.

Previously we knew the "person in question" had all the markings of a scammer, we knew he lied and we knew he cheated but until now didn't have proof to be able to say he is a scammer.

I believe now I do, I have sent a couple of ASEMs, the first was ignored, but I am a little more hopeful of my second attempt, I wont post the information I have but will post details received from the bait

Weareborg, your right to be sceptical, I wouldn't want to see an ITP baited by you either, Baiting has such a bad reputation amonst some who believe what we do is immoral and wrong, showing we do have strong ethics that protect ITPs is important to what we do.

Antiscammer, I have to back the stand of Waereborg here, I know how frustrated you are and it gets frustrating for us too, if only you knew how much time it takes to find information the right way, we do have many rules to consider and all put in place to keep us on the right side of both the law and the moral line that we choose not to cross and this particular scammer as you will know is very difficult to prove anything with due to how he scams with real pictures and his real address.

Much of the information I have gatherd can not be posted but one thing I can post is a transcript of a baiter who did prove that he is happy to write to somebody else while he is apparently in love with somebody else.

I will need to get permission from that baiter first, yes, yet another hurdle to cross

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Everyone else has pointed out the same information you have but they somehow managed to not act like an internet tough guy about it. I don't have the evidence as the emails were since deleted by the person I know he was scamming. As the contact info has been removed what ia the point in descending from Mount Olympus to chide this mere mortal?

@ antiscammer.

Weareborg is one of the most effective and thorough baiter/scammer investigators at Eater. I stand by his every word and comment in this case. We at Eater have a code of ethics, rules and guidelines that we stick to at all times. We have a good reputation for baiting, warning and victim support. Many here volunteer their free time and work together attempting to save victims from heartache and pain, some are ex-victims too and have been hurt and lost money to these scammers.

You may not like our methods and codes but they are what they are for a reason, and are a major factor in Eaters and Scamwarners success and good name.

Like many other members here, I am investigating this scammer, and have investigated this scammer before, here and elsewhere. The vital proof will be found, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, but it will be found.

I can understand your concern for victims. I can understand your impatiance. I do think however you would come across as a better man were you to apologise and lose the "attitude".

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic