SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

INSIDE A GUYMAN'S MAILBOX...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
arkan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have just cracked the password of a Lagos lad. Inside his mailbox there's a lot of interesting stuff. The real name and address of his Oga, payment slips, bank accounts he is using to cash the "payments" of his victims. etc. etc. Anybody interested ?
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is highly illegal and not condoned by eater.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As lotta says, you are not permitted to discuss this kind of activity on the site. Please don't do that again. It's illegal, and shines bad light on the otherwise good activities of the site.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
arkan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, fine. Keep having fun with trophy pics without doing something concrete against these scumbags
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oohh.. that's not a nice thing too say...

We are actually doing something concrete against them. But hey... while your in there, pass along his potential victims' addresses to scamwarners or something, you'll have done something concrete and then get the hell out and don't do it again Wink

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email cracking/hacking is not something we condone or discuss here at Eater and I, along with everyone else completely understand your concern about doing more than just wasting their time.

We do have a sizeable impact on scammers and their operations, however, we do try to stay within the boundaries of the law. While I am certain no one here doubts your good intentions, it's best to leave the monitoring to law enforcement officials. With that said, please PM the information to a moderator here who can pass it on to someone in that community who would be authorized to handle that information.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me tell you, what we do here is more effective than sitting on our arse about it, which is what we COULD do.

If that's not good enough, it's clear you won't fit in here.

We do nothing that breaks the law, and we like to keep it that way.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@The OP - did you expect us to jump up and down happily as you boast about doing something illegal? Rolling Eyes

That was purely rhetorical.

Locking this now.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic