SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lubov The un'Lovely

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lubov is kind of challenge,maybe she was he earlier?
Here is a part of her latest email:(script Cool
Quote:
I received
a call from Marina, and said that I have to urgently come to it ...
She
said he wanted to talk about everything when we meet with her.

Sex change surgery???
Marina is going to be a man soon Laughing

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I said earlier, I've had it on the hook three time's now, The first time I started talking about what should happen when it gets cold. We all know the sort of thing, hairy rugs and cracking wood fires. I GOT DROPPED
So then I tried my lesbian lover line, That lasted no time at all.
Then my most successful one with the 14 replies, was all straight and dumb. And I still haven't had a request for cash, In fact no sign of a cash request.
At one time I started to wonder if in fact it was a scammer, aside from the bat in it's email header, and it's bloody dead pan photo's.

So what to try, A teenage boy looking for adventure and his first root perhaps. I think any form of sexual attack will be doomed to fail, or perhaps the Black gear might strike a nerve in the bondage game.

The other way to play it might be an elderly gentleman, who looking for someone , just for a bit of company Who has no family left alive, and is worth a few bob. Might be time to resurrect George Frost, from Sunny View old mens home.
So no one knobbly my character.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's almost acting like a lad, long personal type talks - mundane life....

It is using scripts - and so it will ask for money at some point...it's just taking it's time ...

some of my lads took months to ask for money, but I knew the copied poetry and other things (falling in love right away), so I stuck in there and they have provided endless entertainment doing tricks for me...for as low as a non-existent $30...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I've decided to have one more crack at it, If this dosen't melt it's little black heart nothing will.

Quote:
Dear Lubov,
Thank you for your reply to myself on ''mybelovednet.com" I have never done anything like that before, but was overjoyed when I got your wonderful welcoming reply.

A little about myself, I am an older English gentlemen, who unfortunately is in his seiner years, Even though I am quote active,
and still drive my vintage Jaguar car. I've had her that long she is more like a good friend. But I am alone in this world , as my children
have had no contact with me for many years,
I now reside in Sunny Acres Retirement Home, where I am looked after, I still own a couple of houses, which are rented out, so I am far from destitute.
Anyway enough about myself, I hope we can become friends and who knows where that will end.

I do hope you will reply again, as your first letter was like a light at the end of the tunnel for an old man.

With very best regards George Frost (Frosty)

On Thur, May 7, 2009 at 2:21 AM, Lubov <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi. My name is Lubov. I am glad that you left me your E-mail. So I did
not care. I will tell you more about yourself when you write to me. I
will be very pleased to receive your letter in my email.

The fact dear George dosen't have a profile on mybeloved, has nothing to do with it. Lets see if it will bite...

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana wrote:
It's almost acting like a lad, long personal type talks - mundane life....
It is using scripts - and so it will ask for money at some point...it's just taking it's time ....

The problem with this one Ivana, is she drops out for no reason,
We all know she works with scripts, ALL Russians do. Some examples are posted at the beginning of this thread. The big problem is keeping her on the hook, long enough for her to ask for cash.
The problem with Russians is once they release the cash is not forthcoming, you get dropped, the idea is to delay any talk about money for as long as possible.

Her e-mails there Ivana, why don't you have a go at it. Wink Wink

Resistance is futile

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Script 10

Lubov wants to share something with me!
She sended a pic of Marina,creepy bitch.
They complete each others,two humanoids from space....
...and I had a new name,Marcus....busy Lubov don´t have time to check details.
I don´t know how far this will go, 10th script came,I answered to Lubov.
Need to think how to continue...

Quote:
Hello Marcus.
How do you do? I'm all good.

I am very glad to receive from you the letter. My dog call Sharik. To
it 5 years to my favourite.
I hope, that you will well have a rest from the work.

I was not worth yesterday worried.
Yesterday, Marina told me the excellent news and I want to share this
with you Marcus!

When I came to a girlfriend, she was very happy. I do not understand
what happened. Marina told me that her guy Sergey, invited her to
marry him. I was really happy for her. They have already met four
years and is very fond of each other.

Sergei came to her house with a large bouquet of roses. I think Rose
is the most beautiful flowers, expressing the feelings of people.
According to her story it was so romantic. He went to her house and
gave the bouquet. He sat down on his knees before her and asked for
her hand and heart. Before he came to her he was from the parents of
Marina, and asked their permission to make a proposal of their
daughter. Her parents are very fond of Sergei and blessed him to do
so. Marina told me that was in the seventh heaven of happiness. I am
so happy for her))) Marina, I immediately said to insist that I will
witness in their wedding. I was very happy that I will be next to it
all the most wonderful day in her life. Incidentally, the wedding will
be in three weeks. We have much to do. Choose a wedding dress. Make a
list of guests who need to send the invitation. And a lot of cases.
I am so glad that her guy decided to make a proposal. She told me not
long ago that he wanted to marry. And now its a dream come true. I
really want to see it in the wedding dress. Marcus you were at a wedding
best friend? Are you recognized someone in love?

Your friend from Russia Lubov.

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day Peter,

I got that script, [ Number 7] but no talk of Marcus

The funny thing is the girl friend Marina,s boy friend Sergei, is sometimes spelt with a Y [Sergey] and other times with an "I"

As for how to continue, Be nice, be agreeable, as your getting to the point where your about to get dropped. I hope I'm wrong.

To give you some idea my best effort went from 31st March, to the 25th April, which is not a long time for 14 e-mails.

Resistance is futile

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks W,I gave to Lubov so discusting `sweet nonsense ,that I´m going to puke...
Sergey(i) is a mystery,maybe L will tell later something,I can´t rush her,don´t want to get dropped...

Script 12
Quote:
Marcus and what your sign of the Zodiac? You trust in destiny? At you
dreams were carried out? What your dream? Write me some details on
mine questions.

I will wait for your letter.

Your friend Lubov.

Thank you God!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I've had a bite, script two sent to me, all about it's job as a wedding planner
I'll have to reply with bullshit, but nicely, and as I'm old and gray, I can't impress her with the size of my willie, as it's just about gone into hibernation for the winter.

Your reply seems a bit short, danger,danger, Will Robinson waves arms,,
I think your about to get the chop, reply with something glowing, and complementary. Impress her with the size of your overdraft.

It would seem it will reply to anything, I spun it a story about getting her profile of My Beloved. So it would seem it has no idea who it's writing too.
So if anyone else wants to have a go at it, feel free, just report on how you get on.
Ivana Stick your toe in the water, and have a go at it . Tell it your brother in laws, next door neighbour gave you her e-mail address, as your getting married, and can she give you some advice, Offer to fly her over to where-ever you live to organize the nuptials for your big day.

This could be the start of a mass bait.. Wink

Resistance is futile

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Script 14
Prince and a white horse is available...

W is old and gray...
PP is just...

Quote:
Hello Marcus !!!!!!

How are you today?

I am glad to receive from you the letter. I am very pleased for the
compliments. I am very glad that I have pereisku with such a wonderful
person like you. Our Marina is now with a lot of cases. We have a lot
of success.
My dream to find a prince on a white horse ))))

Better try this Rolling Eyes
Quote:
getting married, and can she give you some advice

Thank you God!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well you've done better then me, I did not get a discription about white horses,
But being a really good "old gentlman" I replied with this. haven't had a reply yet, I'm going on a different system and replying as soon as possable. That's if I haven't been dropped already.

Quote:
Dear Lubov, What an absolute delight it was to receive your email. I must say you have made my day, I can't stop telling people about you. In short I'm like a kid with his hand in the lolly jar. Once again. I must say you sound a very confident person, Working as a wedding planner, and making sure that peoples most important day,
goes off without a hitch, and everyone enjoys the occasion, the way
they should. You sound like a very competent business woman, I'm sorry Lubov, I hope you will excuse my ignorance, But I have no idea where about your City of Kazan is. I hope you will forgive an old man,
But I am most interested to learn all about your City, and it's
attributes. You must tell me all about it. Tell me do you write to many man in the West, as I have read your > letter and you say, how men
that you write to like your appearance. I have only seen the photo you had on the web site, which I must admit does make you rather attractive. But do you know something Lubov, It's what you have in your heart that makes you beautiful, and we are all different. But I can see your a kind caring sort of person. As for myself I'm considerably older then you,
So I have lived a life and would like to think that I understand a woman, what a woman thinks and more importunately what a woman needs in her life to make her happy. I'm a retired Architect, and at one time
ran a architecturally business, mainly concentrating on Government buildings, later on I did a lot of work on garden design. With long-term layouts and landscaping designs. > Native planted gardens is also a bit
of a hobby with me, and I still like to design native gardens for friends. Well there we have it, my new vivacious friend, One thing I was wondering and I have no knowledge of your Russian language, So
please excuse an old man if I get it mixed up or wrong, But is Lubov
a shortened name for something longer. I hope you will reply and please an old man , once again..

Very best regards Frosty

PS it would be really nice if you called me "Frosty" most people I know call me that, and I consider it a mark of real friendship.. and I think we could become good friends

It did however send me a presentable photo, which i haven't seen
before, perhaps it was taken before she died.

Resistance is futile

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Her pic source seems to be bottomless,I sended some bullshit to her again,
I wan´t those off scripts...

[img]Image[/img]

W,I think the picture you sended was taken after her dead Very Happy

Delicious lips...yummy..

Thank you God!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just received mail number 4.

After some personal bits (including that she doesn't know the breed of her/her mother's dog because she 'picked it up in the street'), the rest of the mail is indeed the Script 4 - with a few changes, eg she cooks pelmini not dumplings, and pancakes not blini.

Also her English has seemingly improved: she is now a hospitable person, not a hospitable man, and she writes of recipes, not prescriptions.

And I shall scream if I see another photo!!!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol...maybe it wants to make sure you don't forget what it looks like! Shocked It really does have an endless supply of photos!
It's good to know it is a hospitable person, and not a hospitable man. Don't want to go giving people false ideas of what it is! Person is sort of neutral, and I think suits it better.

I can't wait to hear how things go next for you guys! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
she cooks pelmini not dumplings, and pancakes not blini.

Blini and roe is a master piece of Russian kitchen,in fact they created it.
So it´s kind of weird,why L is talkind about pancakes? banghead

Thank you God!
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Повелительница Maslenitsa

Quote:
Maslenitsa (Butter Week or also known as Pancake Week) is a Russian religious celebration. The holiday is celebrated the 7th week before Orthodox Easter. This year, Maslenitsa festivities took place between the 2nd and 8th of March.

Maslenitsa also used to be called Myasopust, meaning the time of meat fasting - Orthodox Christians refrain from eating meat during this week. The key symbol of Maslenitsa are pancakes - round, golden and warm, they represent the sun and the welcoming of spring. The pancakes are served with butter, sour cream, mushrooms or caviar.

The other symbol of the celebrations is Lady Maslenitsa – a colourfully dressed scarecrow. At the peak of the holiday, poor Lady Maslenitsa is stripped and burnt in a bonfire which is the way of saying goodbye to the winter. Apart from that, people enjoy the time with carnivals, sleigh-riding, sledding or snowball battles.

http://www.maslenitsa.com/english/recipes.html

Baiting vlads can be beneficial as well as funny.

Wink Shocked Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CK

Thanks for correcting,she might be from Russia.
What did I learn again?
Researching is golden.... Wink

Thank you God!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this today,
Quote:
Hello Frosty.
> It is pleasant to me to receive your letter. How do you do?
>
> I am glad to receive from you the letter. I am very pleased to hear
> from you those fine words. I am sure that you have a wonderful man.
> And I am very pleased to have with you correspondence. I am very
> pleased to know what are your profession. I think that the work of the
> architect is very difficult work. You are a great man.

Then it reverted back to the script, about her old man mucking out the stables.

But she's sent me a picture of her pussy, Big fook'in hairy thing it is.
Great big ginger hairy Moggie, also a couple of photo of herself and mum holding the dog.
Anyway I looked the thing up in my "Big Boy's Dog Book" and it's a Schauzer. Snappy bloody thing's they are.

Resistance is futile

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Script 16

Quote:
Marcus tell, what interesting at you happened in the childhood? What
ridiculous histories occurred to you? Whom did you wish to become in
the childhood?

L sended pics as well,but it is mixing scripts and pics.I got those dog/cat/mother earlier.

Now this:
[img]Image[/img]

Thank you God!
Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looking at the photo she must be very wealthy huh? Nice House

".We here in the United States are really having a hard time here because of this case"

"I still do not understand what you said went wrong while trying to make payment"

"your reservation payment does cover up everything."

Absit invidia
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my house,and she knows it Very Happy

[img]Image[/img]

Thank you God!
Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got my first reply today its her birthday on 3 june so i thought maybe a mass birthday e card with lots of animation might be fun then we get to ask her about what she liked in it etc maybe later let her know a gift was included

".We here in the United States are really having a hard time here because of this case"

"I still do not understand what you said went wrong while trying to make payment"

Absit invidia
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shyguy wrote:
Got my first reply today its her birthday on 3 june so i thought maybe a mass birthday e card with lots of animation might be fun then we get to ask her about what she liked in it etc maybe later let her know a gift was included

No No, they send us cards, we don't send them, Wink that's work.

Also please don't let on it's a bait as others are also involved, or she will simply drop the lot of us, and start again. As we said earlier this one is a bit touchy.
While your more then welcome to have a go at it, and we wish you luck, Please don't play it for a fool, it's far from that. What we all want is for her to make a money request, and to date this hasn't happened.
I'm on my forth run with her.
Peter's going well with 16 replies, So between the lot of us, We hope someone will get a result.

Resistance is futile

Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

understood my thinking is to multi create a modality where it must look at and comment on ecards and we use that to force it off script plus we want somthing back for its noncooperation just thinking out loud I joined in cos you opened it up and caught my interest..........perhaps some obvious jokers will make everyone else look more compliant??

Another thought what about starting to muse about visiting her?? might speed it up

Absit invidia
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem "Shyguy" If you think a little visit will help, go for it, and please keep us informed, The more input we get, the more we will learn about he/she.
If you read back through the thread, you will see, what sort of thing to concentrate on. But one wrong word, and she will drop you.
The big problem is getting it off-script, and sometimes it goes on and on for months, It's really a waiting game with some of these Russians. But even if your only taking up there time by replying , it all helps. And while she's replying to six [or more] of us, That's six genuine people she's leaving alone. Also she might think that with six baits going she's on a secure payday.

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic