SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lubov The un'Lovely

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All the info is posted in the "headers" just tell her you obtained her address when she replied to you through Mybelovednet.com.

And good luck, I think the record is something like 28 or 30 replies.
Enjoy the pictures of the lady in black

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
narnja
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found her on:
http://www.date.co.uk/online-dating.html?join=russialuba

uuuh it gets really interessting... she looks for the man of her dreams first...but if she is sooo honest, what does she look for here?
http://adultsingles.com/russialuba/

wow a multi-kulti lady...he/she/it also speaks french and probably belgian,and arabic and what ever!

http://russialuba.zoekteenlief.be/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I will be a arabian Dubai prince . One that has a big fashion company in France/Paris. One that loves stylish women and is looking first for some models in his agency, but he starts to like her each day a lil bit more...

I have never done something like that before, but I hope I will manage ...if not i will ask for help.
But first I have to find out how to hide my IP... Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, almoast forgot. banghead Thank you for the info... Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of points,

Well done on tracking down her picture, It's unknown if it's the same scammer, and you won't know until you get a set of "headers" from an e-mail she sends you.
It's a well known fact that all these pictures are stolen, and it's not beyond the possabilities that two Vlad's are using the same set of photo's.

We all get these people telling us, they come from all sorts of exotic places, when in fact the IP tells us a different story.

If you want the same Vlad, write to her using this e-mail address
[email protected] and you will be in contact with our scammer.

I hope you will post your results, that will do a couple of things, as the more information we can gather the better, It also prevents different people making the same or repeating the same mistakes

You will notice we have numbered her scripts, So it's a simply matter of knowing what comes next. When you get to script 30, start posting the replies. Wink

And remember bait safe,and Good Luck..
If you need any more info or help please PM me. But most of the info
has already been printed on this thread..

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
narnja
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I created a profile and wrote her on "adult..." I asked her to write me back an email if she has interess. When she will write I will see if it is the same one or not. and if not i will drop IT...

Am also curious if IT will bite this one. Tell you later or whenever IT will answer or if IT did.

Thanks 4 all advices.

Have a great day.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I might give her a try aswell. Being Belgian myself, would it be wise to reply on the belgian dating site? I mean, i can talk to her/it in w/e language she wants but it is quite close to my doorstep. I could compare the mails she sends to the ones posted here, by that we can find out if its the same one..

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
narnja
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what I am also trying.
I don´t think taht IT speaks belgian but you can try it. I wrote IT on every site I found it with diffrent storys of course but she didn´t anser yet.

Well we will see what about this one is... someone will find a way to catch her for sure!!!

By the way, while surfing on this sites I´ve been receiving some emails but other probably scammers... well at least the start emails looked like scripts... as soon as I am sure 4 it I will post them here.
Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ill send her a msg in all languages we have over here (the language 'belgian' doesnt exist) Ill send the mail in Dutch, French, German and English, we'll see how she replies..

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
narnja
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also found "her" here:

http://gelipo.com/members/russialuba/pictures/459415

and am sure that it is "her" here aswell (same text as anywhere else)

http://www.friendsonline.ca/18095member.htm

and here 2:

http://www.ushomenow.com/usa/illinois/chicago/18942_russialuba/

Yeah, belgian is mix between german/english and dutsh, I can understand it pretty well because words are similar written like in german ... but... english is the language that she will answer on...probably. I think it would be a bad ideea to write her on russian...

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an official appologize to the people I might have upset.
As I wrote in another post,my english is not the best,I am using that english what I learned in school. Have never really have the occasion to speak the language or to use it . Only for some weeks in the UK , and the rest just occasionaly. It isn´t the language I would choose if I had to explain or to convince somebody from my opinion,because I know ,and admit it , I could do better. Because of my low experience with english, I think that I have made myself missunderstood in my first post in this Topic. I didn´t mean to offence anyone, and I didn´t want to say that all the people over here ,have no ideea how to bait this RUSSIALUBA. I just gave my oppinion,like all do here, and thought that knowing the mentality of these people may help . Unfortunatly, like one of the members told me, I didn´t express myself right ,so that everyone thinks I am playing the " I know better then you all" Role. This is so NOT TRUE. If I would , I wouldn´t ask for any advices nor for help if I will need it. I hope that this time, I made myself (right) understood... and please ,don´t blame me for not knowing the language as good as american or british people do. I am trying to improve it , and I think,hanging out here , will help me, because practice is the best teacher.

With best wishes, and hope we will catch this one. Embarassed

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

narnja wrote:
I also found "her" here:

http://gelipo.com/members/russialuba/pictures/459415

and am sure that it is "her" here aswell (same text as anywhere else)

http://www.friendsonline.ca/18095member.htm

and here 2:

http://www.ushomenow.com/usa/illinois/chicago/18942_russialuba/

The big problem is, until you get a reply from he/she, and a chance to compare the "headers'' your not going to know if it's the same person.
or a collection of people all using the same set of photographs.

Normally if you reply to a Vlad in his own language, you will be dropped, I've found that it's all about control, And they like to think there in control, and we let them think that, it's all part of the Chess game. But replying
in there own language, no matter how good or bad your translation program is, challenges that control. And as we all know, they send out thousands of e-mails, and there's aways another sucker waiting to
hand them money, Unfortunately.

Mostly if you tell them what you think they want to hear, it will progress along nicely, This one's total different, and who knows what she wants
to hear, We have had a lot of experienced people attempting to bait
her, all with a different approach and storyline. And so far we have all crashed and burned. I've even tried responding as a woman, a transsexual, A Dominatrix, plus 25 good kind people from the old peoples home and none ever rated a reply..

Regardless of all that, I will try again and again. It's probably the only bait in history, where we will get a long service award Wink Wink

Resistance is futile

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems very odd, this Scammer dropping prospects so regularly. I will be watching to see what he/she really wants.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Monsignor wrote:
It seems very odd, this Scammer dropping prospects so regularly. I will be watching to see what he/she really wants.

Why don't you stick your toe in the water and have a go at it Wink
It can't do any harm, and you just might be the one to find the key to it..
Then we can all pile in with the same sort of reply script.

Interestingly enough, There's a thread on Scam Warners about her,
But it doesn't tell us anything we don't already know. But nothing on Romance scam. Confused

Resistance is futile

narnja
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Normally if you reply to a Vlad in his own language, you will be dropped

Yeah that´s what I though and actually meant of writing in russian,although I could I wouldn´t... as usual I made myself missunderstood... Very Happy I think I should change my nickname, something like QueenMissunderstood...

she didn´t answer yet on the sites where I made fake profiles, but it has been weekend sooo... we will see. I also made up 2 other charachters and wrote her emails on her adress...

WeAreBorg next time when I want to say something I will just tell you a word and you will explain it , Ok? At least the people will understand what I meant and what you have explained
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg wrote:
Why don't you stick your toe in the water and have a go at it

I have e.mailed him. I'll keep you all posted.
GFibb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had a vlad before, might as well start here!

G

"The bank says that the MTCN CONTROL NUMBER march no found,So why are you doing this to your self is very bad.ok......." - Dr. D0nhill Rub3n

"TRY YOUR BEST TO DO THAT IMMEDIATELY,STOP TELLING STORIES IS VERY BAD TO HEAR FROM YOU.OK" - Dr. D0nhill Rub3n

Closed lad accounts x 1 (it's a start!)
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One week on, and he hasn't replied to me.
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

O.K are those vlads smart or stupid? I did google search and i find thise post in my first try and it was second hit. He/she/it mybe monitoring and did google searches for it profiles just in case (that is what i did) and it find thise topic. I coud be paranoid (yes i know i am Smile ) but somebody coud try without posting abaut it.

I am new so i apologise if my post is stupid or naive.

Have a nice day

P.S. i did Google search for thise: http://www.date.co.uk/online-dating.html?join=russialuba and thise: http://www.google.si/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.date.co.uk%2Fonline-dating.html%3Fjoin%3Drussialuba+&rls=com.microsoft:sl&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1 is the result. Is my thinking correct or i am mising something?
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day Xerex.
Your post is nether stupid or naive, It is just your perspective on the subject, And we are all different, therefore our approach will also be different.

But this one is something well out of the norm, And I have attempted to bait it with the same result. I was dumped for no reason..

It all comes down to your first attempt or your wording in the very first e-mail. Saying what she/he likes to hear is the key to this.. but some of my attempts have gone for months, without a single request for cash. And I,m convinced this is a woman, But what I have found is, she looks for evidence that SHE has contacted you first, Simply saying , "thanks for your mail" will not get you a response. Most Vlad's will ignore or add to a script about anything sexual, This one simply drops you cold. As for them using google, frankly I think there far to busy, with there scripts to play silly buggers,

Resistance is futile

Dux
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Coundnt it be that its just testing new scripts out?
not that its trying to scamme ppl at this time before all the scripts are done.
Just seeing how many "hits" she gets with this current script set.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day Dux welcome to eater..

This one is a strange one. And I've been at it for close to 12 months, with a range of charatures. I can assure you it runs to type as far as scripts are concerned.. Just read the complete thread for proof of that.

As you will see it drops out for no reason, as baits go, this one is the ultimate challenge. It's also very selective to who it reply's too. but hay, your more then welcome to try it.. Please let us all know IF you get a reply

Resistance is futile

Dux
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well gonna try a different approce and get back to you, if it pays off, gonna consile the concorsponding for now, this could be one of the smarter ones, that got bitten before and maybe even know about this site.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Monsignor wrote:
One week on, and he hasn't replied to me.

By the sound of it, Me think's you have been passed over.

Dux wrote:
well gonna try a different approce and get back to you, if it pays off, gonna consile the concorsponding for now, this could be one of the smarter ones, that got bitten before and maybe even know about this site.

I hope you do get a reply, But somehow I have my doubt's. It's all in the approach and wording of the first e-mail. Then just one word out of place, and your gone.
Over the years I've baited a lot of Russians, Some more then once. But this one has me beat, And I've tried a range of charatures even 25 people from Sunny View retirement home, And while old George did well for a while, all the ladies got rejected..

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic