SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cindy LOVES ME!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is so fun guys.

I told Cindy (Lad) that I couldn't contact her anymore, and she replied with bank forms, photos, and even her father's death certificate. She's a hottie. I bet they all are.

Trying to let go - but its so hard to walk away from this one... I really want to send her yacht shopping.

An interesting tidbit... The death certificate is from a hospital in Sierra Leone, but she has staged the scam from Ivory Coast, claiming thta she must escape from there, and that the money is in Ivory Coast. Seems incongruous. Was I not supposed to notice the Sierra Leone on the bottom of the death cert?
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember: lad mistakes are golden. Never tell the lad he's been sloppy with his work. These discrepancies may help an actual victim down the road.

If you want to slap a lad, either make something up or do it for his piss-poor attitude. When you get a lad to write you an apology letter and then scan and send it to you, you then have full control.

Anyway, good work so far. Thumbs up

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character (Dave)'s Bank, Credit Union of Northern Trust (C.U.N.T.) doesn't deal with her bank, so they wouldn't accept her paperwork

Of course Dave is enraptured with her beauty, and has to pick up a Yacht (an Oyster 46) in Spain. Dave will be stoppin gin Casa on his way back to deliver the yacht in New York. He's asked her to join for drinks. Also he has been forced to move to a new email server/account because of his partner's prying eyes.

Will Cindy meet him for drinks? Dave has even asked Cindy to run away with him. The focus is entirely off the cash and onto the romance...

Added to show her "proof" of poor old Dad's demise...

[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9da02b3127ccec6bab09d322e00000040O00QcuGjFw2bMge3nw8/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/[/img]

[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9da02b3127ccec6ba1a7fb3a900000040O00QcuGjFw2bMge3nw8/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D720/ry%3D480/[/img]

[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9da02b3127ccec6baa4e5325c00000040O00QcuGjFw2bMge3nw8/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D720/ry%3D480/[/img]

And finally... (I think she got a makeover)

[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9da02b3127ccec6bb2603938700000040O00QcuGjFw2bMge3nw8/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D720/ry%3D480/[/img][/img]
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's great to be in love, isn't it? Welcome to Eater, Horace.
I hope you two live happily ever after! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the facility, Horace! Cool

We all have orgies in the basement on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry my code was wrong for the images. Not sure what was wrong with it, but you can link-thru if you really care!

Sadly C1ndy can't leave her hell hole of a country to run off with Dave because she can't get a passport - that's right folks, she's covered in bling, and sitting on a 4.2 Million inheritance, but she can't afford a passport.

Predictably Dave is upset. After all he has risked his business, and that bastard Chris is always looking over his shoulder, checking his phone calls, and preventing from engaing in the love of his life.

Still true to his love though, Dave is committed to the hookup in th eharbour right under the Mosque to whats his name (the really big one in Casa - if you've been there you know th eone I mean.) anyway, Cindy is working up to a bitchslap.

Quote:
Date: 2009/4/24
To: [email protected]

Dear Uncle Dave,thanks for your emails.Uncle please at the moment i don't have an international passport and without it i can not be allowed to move out from the country but hope to get one as soon as my inheritance is release to you.I will like to join you from there as you said but i will like you to try and contact the bank so that they will transfer my inheritance to you first.

regards

M1ss C1ndy

To which Dave, most gently replied...

Quote:

Cindy, it is so good to hear from you again. I wondered all night if you would reply to me. You must get your passport as soon as you can. With being so unsafe there for you I can't imagine you staying any longer.

I was going to call the bank man but I was worried. Chris caught me looking at your pictures, and he got angry, if he sees phone calls to Africa on our bill, I am sure it would be the end of our business. I have risked much to help you!

You must do this for me. Chris believes that the pictures you sent were just taken off a website. He ssays you are a liar and a cheat. I told him that is not true, but that you are a poor girl who has been misused. Now, for the port in Casablanca, you will need a security pass. For that pass I need a picture of you holding a card that has our permit number on it.

Our permit is As follows:

ID: 10T

Please, could you write this on a card, and hold it in front of you while someone takes a picture. After you email it to me, I will enclose it in the security package I send to the port. I will have the boat at teh end of the marina closest to the the Hassan II Mosque. If you have ever seen this mosque, you will know that it is absolutely stunning! Last time I was there, many tourists came through, this time though, I will make sure we get some alone to enjoy its beauty from the boat.

I am going to try to email the bank today when Chris is out. But please send me that picture as soon as you can!

Stay Safe!
Dave

What are the key elements to get these guys on the move? Is Cote D'Ivoire to Casa too big of a hop to push for? In my head she will get to Casa, and then Dave will tell her that there are rigging issues, and he can't leave Spain until the boat is re-rigged. Then Dave can Harbour jump around the med looking for parts, until finally th eclient gets angry and wants the boat delivered NOW! At which point we move the whole thing further afield. Of course the delivery destination could change from New York to?? Or be cancelled altogether.

I think it will be a couple weeks before Dave goes to Spain. I haven't committed to anything yet, and I just really want to get this Lad on the hook. So far I've invested more time than he has. Not Fair!!
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent to the "Bank Manager" C1ndy referred Dave to:

Quote:

Hello Mr. MR W1LS0N K0N4T3

My Name is Dave and I am a Yacht transporter here in C4n4d4. Cindy asked me to contact you to tell you please to give me her inheritance of 4.2 million dollars so I can invest it here. She says you know her and that you are keeping the funds safe at the bank there.

I will be in Morocco shortly on business, and Cindy will be meeting me at the port of C4sablanca. Would you be so kind as to send th ecash with her so that I know it will be safe. I hear there are dangerous men Ivory Coast, and I'm not sure who else I could trust with money. I know Cindy is pure of heart and is a very good person.

Best Regards,
D4vid C4rtego

Dave's not the quickest bunny in the forest...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic