SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being a fan of 419eater for a time, I decided to have a go at baiting myself. This was initiated due to some russian lovers trying to make me fall in love with them. While talking to scripts, I decided to try some other baiting as well. So, I setup some email accounts (gmail) and have a go. Soon afterwards I received the first offer of millions .

Header:
Quote:

Received: by 10.140.140.16 with SMTP id n16cs10910rvd;
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 05:34:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.210.60.3 with SMTP id i3mr398950eba.27.1233840888986;
Thu, 05 Feb 2009 05:34:48 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n28.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (n28.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [87.248.110.145])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 28si898363eye.59.2009.02.05.05.34.46;
Thu, 05 Feb 2009 05:34:47 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 87.248.110.145 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=87.248.110.145;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 87.248.110.145 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected];
domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [217.146.182.180] by n28.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Feb 2009 13:34:45 -0000
Received: from [87.248.111.149] by t6.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Feb 2009 13:34:46 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp206.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Feb 2009 13:34:46 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 10992 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Feb 2009 13:34:46 -
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;

s=s1024; d=ymail.com;

h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-
To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;

b=EVL/YZZYq87nWUFDdWOmeWQP1KVeXGkg4NU7yZl/fypRMq0dJSaKpAW7ybKdHWQnzpKkc9qwS96FCsEbFTEsdTInRZFnU5vOY7uDPSXlhZvVXAoc
uV/EUz8COJN1cpq3+UbK3EZUUnxS7jCD95py9wFFeR4B2PVJn7nAs05U9OA=;

X-YMail-OSG:
Om_LKsAVM1nLIcjloqnHWMMGQJklDqAShcUpLfvGAee29UFLxZlKOBxI
Received: from [165.146.29.57] by web24603.mail.ird.yahoo.com via
HTTP; Thu, 05 Feb 2009 05:34:46 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1

Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 05:34:46 -0800 (PST)

Reply-To: [email protected]

Subject: Good Day

To: undisclosed recipients: ;

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-714685533-
1233840886=:10422"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Quote:

To: R0b3rt McD33d

ASSALAAM ALAIKUM !
Good day, my name is Abubakar Hamza. I am in United Kingdom now and will be coming into your country in a couple of days . I really need your help to invest in your country. I know you will be surprised to receive this mail, considering the fact that we don't know each other, however I got your contact details from the internet network search in your country. I want you to know that a huge amount of money will be coming into your country in a couple of days,US$3,000,000,00 ( Three Million United states dollars) as I am sending you this email Please don't be surprised. I got the money from Sudan I was among the peacekeepers in Sudan Rebels attacked our camp, so I ran away with the box of money including the keys. I will explain more to you about the money when we meet. HELP ME INVEST THE MONEY PLEASE. Don't be afraid, there is no way on EARTH any body knows that I am with the money. When the rebels attacked the camp. People died, I managed to escape with the box of money. Help me invest the money and I will give you 25% of the total sum, my communication will be through email till I know that you can be trusted in this country. Waiting for your quick mail. The earlier the better. I need to bring my family from Sudan I will really appreciate it, if you will help me to invest the money in your country and also leave a better life.send me a mail through my private email address : [email protected]
Regards,
Abubakar Hamza

He states to be in the UK, yet his header points clearly to South Africa.
My response:

Quote:

To: Abubakar

Dear Abubakar,

Thank you very much for your email. I see that you must have suffered greatly from the escape from Sudan. I hope all is well with you.

My name is : R0b3rt McD33d and I am senior director from the F0undation for Associat3d Geom3trists. Our Foundation supports many new and promising Geometrists around the world. I am currently judging the applications for research funds from several Geometrist applications.

Your offer is indeed interesting. I can perhaps assist once I finished judging the application forms of the current batch. In case you can provide with some further information, that is ofcourse welcome.

Best regards,
R0b3rt McD33d
F0undation for Associat3d Geom3trists

Quote:

Dear R0b3rt McD33d

Thank you very much for your concern,yes before i left Sudan i went through a tough time to make sure that this money left with me.This money was brought into Sudan by the United Nations organisation for the day to day running of their affairs knowing that the is a war in my country.I am a soldier delegated to share food the rebels attacked our camp killed a lot of people i had to leave the camp with the box,so you have to know that this was the best thing i could do at that time.

2.The box containing this money was sealed not by me but by the officials of the united nations all i know is that the money is US$3,000,000,00 cause i have worked with them for years and i know how much money that comes into our camp every month .The box left Sudan through an agency that deliver classified cargo to any were in Asia,Europe,and America, their job is to deliver to any one that i recommed since i am new here in United Kingdom but i dont want to settle down here the economy is not good at the moment.I will tell you more when i get a response from you kindly furnish me with your private mobile number for a better communication.

Regards
Abubakar Hamza

I respond in kind:

Quote:

Dear Abubakar,

Thank you again for your email. I am afraid that I cannot provide you with my private number. 4 years ago, I had a terrible car accident whereby I lost my hearing. Since that time I communicate by email only since it is impossible for me to hear anything on the phone as I am deaf. I find this a burden since I used to enjoy talking to other people through phone a lot. Unfortunately, this luck has been denied to me forever.

Before we continu with this business I will require a proof that I am dealing with a serious person. You ofcourse, understand that receiving such a generous offer through email might cause some suspicions. Since you sound like an honorable business man, I don't think this should be any issue at all. These items can be sent through email. No need to send by postal service since we do not wish to incure too much costs to you. Documents confirming your position and identity in this matter and documentation on the contents of the box are the first items required. once this is done, we can discuss further what will be needed.

I apologise that this must be done first. This is strict policy from our company which not even I can change. I do not say you are a dishonost man, but please understand that there are people all around the internet trying to make a profit out of honest people. I do read sincerity out of your email, so I am convinced that you will be providing me with that whichever I need to authorise any further transactions.

Please note, that untill I receive the first scanned documents which proves your honest intentions, I will not be able to further communicate with you on this matter. I had a deal running bad a few months ago, which cost me quite some money. I apologise again that this must be done first, but an honest man like you surely understands the necessary procedures.

One final note, I am a business man myself, so I know that in this matter paperwork and possibly permits will be needed. I am sure you can provide further information on this as well.

Best regards,
R0b3rt McD33d

My fingers hurt due to the long text I needed to type..

Quote:

Dear R0b3rt McD33d

Got your lengthy mail and the content was well understood, first of all i respect people like you and i will do every thing in my power to send every required document from my own side. Now i have my international passport with me in United Kingdom and i will scan it to you in my next mail. Already you know about the origin of this money and also know that the box containing this money is not in Sudan and also not with me in the United Kingdom. A cargo delivery agency lifted this box for me from Sudan and it is presently in transit in United Arab emirate (Dubai).I need a better life for my self and the rest of my family who are still in Sudan, my stay here in United Kingdom is not permanent. I left Sudan so that i can cool of from the whole ordeal in my country and the best country that i got their visa so easy was United Kingdom, coming to the investment of this money i need a solid base that was why i got in contact with you and agreed to offer you 25% of this fund but you have to be involved in making sure that we claim the box with out problems. The cargo delivery agency are not aware of the content and i told them that my foreign partner will take delivery of the box that was why you were contacted. I am not dealing with your company but you so you have to understand my position. I don’t need crowd at the moment so you have to deal only with me. I am s sorry about the accident that is life full of ups and downs

Regards
Abubakar Hamza

I really wanted to work through my foundation, so just a small attempt once more:

Quote:

Dear Abubakar,

I will await your email. But please keep in mind that all business I conduct, I do through the Foundation. The Tax Advantages are really good and save me about 20.000 USD per year. Please understand that this is the best way for both of us to go forward.

Regards,
R0b3rt McD33d
Senior Director
"We love squares and triangles"

And then it was passport time

Last edited by dutchkroket on Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear R0b3rt McD33d

Got your mail attached is my international passport,please it is also important that i have yours cause i also want to be sure who i am dealing with.Get back to me as soon as possible and have a nice day.

Regards
Abubakar Hamza

I hate it when my spamfilter gets angry with me.

Quote:

Dear Abubakar,

Could you resend your emailmessage? I received a blank email from you.

Thank you.
Best regards,
R0b3rt McD33d
"We love squares and triangles"

This guy is not very inspiring:

Quote:

pff, just an empty email with attachments? I hate that.
So I just keep emailing him that I received blank messages. He better start working.

Quote:

Hello R0b3rt McD33d
I am resending a scanned copy of my international passport.Please kindly send yours as well so that i can tell you the next action plan.

Hope you are good today?

Regards,

Abubakar Hamza

anyway, I sent him a blank emailmessage with no attachments.
He responds:

Quote:

Hello : R0b3rt McD33d,

I received a blank mail from you too. Did you get the copy of my scanned passport? Please i need to hear from you and to have your as well so that i can be sure that you are prepared to help me. So far, i really appreciate the friendship you have maintained in communication.

How are you today? Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Abubakar Hamza

Quote:

Dear Abubakar,

I am very sorry you received a blank email as well. I have checked what went wrong and apparently my emailprogram, which I use for downloading all emails from internet, in combination with my virussscanner simply blocked all incoming information. I have reset some security options, and I'm sure it will work.

Good thing I found this out, as I recently should have received full documents from a very promising Geometrist. This young man was very happy to learn he got rewarded a college fund of 17.534 USD for his excellent work on his paper on the Essence of Squares in 3D. He got extremely concerned that something went wrong. Now we know what.

Anyway, back to business. I am very sorry that you have to resend again. I will arrange for my passport to be scanned by my secretary on short notice so we can continue with our business.

While talking about this, a question came to mind: How will we be getting this box into the country without anyone noticing? surely it must weigh alot, and with these high security measures won't they notice something about the box? It's just a small concern, and no doubt you will have found a very good way to deal with this.

Anyway, hope to hear from you soon again.
Best regards,
R0b3rt McD33d

Quote:

Hello R0b3rt McD33d

Hope you are fine? I extected your mail and since you did not write, i decided to check not you just to make sure you are ok

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Abubakar Hamza

So, I ask a question and he doesn’t answer it. I hate that. Time to stall some more.

Quote:

Hello Abubakar,

Thank you for your concern. I am doing fine. I was away on duck hunting. Although the hunting season didn't start yet, I was hoping to catch some juicy ducks for dinner. Anyway, I finally catched a nice brown duck. After slaughtering it, I prepared it with some nice herbs and a lovely Port Sauce. This went together with some potatoes and green beans. A nice Pinot Noir to wrap it al up.

My Secretary finally found my passport. She lost it. I got extremely pissed off at her, since I would be missing out on a great business opportunity due to her fault. She apologised for it. I decided to fire her, since she is obviously not fit for the job. Since she was rather expensive, I am glad she is gone from the company. I tried to scan the passport with the scanner we have.

Attached you will find my passport. I will await further information from your side. Please keep in mind that I will be travelling next week to deliver a check (22563 USD) to a new member of our Foundation. So I will have limited access to my email.

Best regards,
R0b3rt McD33d

Ofcourse, I didn’t attach anything.

Quote:

Hello R0b3rt McD33d,

Thanks for your mail but am sorry i can't find any attached file. Please kindly resend it ok. I down with fever and will wait your response.Please am still concern about the investment of this money as anything am doing with you is based on trust. The information i got from Sudan about my wife and children is really giving me some concern because the situation of things in Sudan is bad as at the moment.That is why i will do my best to bring them over as soon as i settle in your country.

Tell me when you will be traveling and coming back.

Regards,
Abubakar Hamza

Quote:

Hello Abubakar,

Sorry to hear about your fever. Do you use any medication for it?. I will do my best to keep access to email.
Anyway, I'll be travelling to Maputo in Mozambique next week. I'll leave tonight by plane from Amsterdam and will return next week. I have re-attached the passport so you should definately receive now.

Anyway, I need to go to the airport now. It's a 2 hour drive.

Best regards,
R0b3rt McD33d

Quote:

Hello R0b3rt McD33d,

Thanks for your concern on my health situation ok.I think you are finding it a bit difficult attaching the document because i still did not get it.Well if that will not be possible, you can send your other forms of identification.This is important because i need to know you better. More so, it will be needed by the Delivery Agency to get to you at point of delivery.

I wish you a safe trip to Maputo Mozambique and hope to hear from you before leaving.

Regards,
Abubakar Hamza

Still not answering questions.
Time for the .DLL modality

Quote:

Dear Abubakar,

The internetconnection in my hotelroom is really bad. A nice lady helped me scan my passport here.
Please find attached my passport.

Best regards,
R0b3rt McD33d

Let’s see if he likes that

Quote:

Hello R0b3rt McD33d,

Thanks for your effort so far to send your passport across to me. Please you need to try again because it showed only a blank page.Actually such problem is from the internet connection. Remember it also occured when i was trying to sent mine to you.

Please i need to hear from you and to have your information because the Cargo Delivery Agency from Dubai contacted me through mail early this morning and i will not want any further delay on this transaction because as i told you ealier, that is all i have for now now earth to live on.
Am busy sorting my papers and it has not been easy here considering the present economic situation in the United Kingdom.

Hope you are fine and progressing in your assignment?

Regards,
Abubakar Hamza

Quote:

Dear Abubakar,

As already explained I am travelling and it's extremely difficult to arrange from Mozambique to send the passport.
I will fix this when I get home next week. You can continue with the preparation of the paperwork, I think.

I'll get back to you when I get home.

Best regards,
R0b3rt McD33d

Quote:

Hello R0b3rt McD33d,

Thanks for your effort to reach me from far away Mozambique. Ireally appreciate you for that ok. I welcome your idea and will go on with the paper work as i have already started.What i will need from you now are you full names and they appear in your document, Phone and Fax numbers and a reliable address where you will want the delivery to be made to you.

With this, i can complete the paper work before your arrival home.

Hope you are finding it cool in Africa.

Regards,
Abubakar Hamza

So, now I will be writing him, that I do NOT have a telephone number. I hreally hate it when he completely ignores everything im writing. Im asking questions, explain Im deaf.. yet, he ignores me. I have feelings too…

Quote:

Dear Abubakar,

Thank you for your email. I have been having problems getting internet access for the past days.
I am a bit surprised that you are asking for a telephone number. Haven't you been reading my emails? I clearly explained why I do not have a telephone number. I would expect a bit more from a business partner.

Full Name:
Robert McDeed
Telephone / Fax: Not Applicable. Please use scans/email.
Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is my current location, where I am staying.
Could you also forward me your full address details in the UK? This to update my business partner book for future reference.

Regards,
R0b3rt McD33d

Quote:

Hello R0b3rt McD33d,

Hello Mr.Robert McDeed

How are you i forget that your had an accident which affected your hearing.Got your informations already i have submitted them to the cargo delivery agent in Dubai now when are you coming back from your trip cause i want them to deliver the box in the next one week.But all depends on when you will be back,dont worry about how the cargo will be delivered and have a wonderful day.

Regards
Abubakar Hamza

Time for the next step it seems Smile
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job on your first! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Very Happy .
Unfortunately, Abu stopped communicating with me.
So I'll fish up a fresh fish from my catcherbox and startup some new fun.

i decided to check not you just to make sure you are ok - Abubakar Hamza
is only an idiot will see a life opportunity and ignore it - Florence Jackson
YOU ARE VERY LOCKY THAT YOU GET BACK TO ME IN TIME - BALA
mikemike
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A great first catch and a job well done. I have just started with a few lads, but only one has significantly gone off-script.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic