SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone looking for a lazy pet to play with...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This came into my wife's account earlier. I've had some lazy one's but this one...

I've sent an initial 'I'm interested'

Thought I'd share in case someone needs a new pet to torture... Twisted Evil

Headers point to Pretoria
Quote:

Authentication-Results: mta226.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=me.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=me.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 17.148.16.86 (EHLO asmtp011-bge351000) (17.148.16.86) by mta226.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 13 Apr 2009 05:28:06 -0700
MIME-version: 1.0
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
Content-type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Received: from spool002.mac.com ([10.150.69.52]) by asmtp011.mac.com (Sun Java(tm) System Messaging Server 6.3-8.01 (built Dec 16 2008; 32bit)) with ESMTP id <[email protected]>; Mon, 13 Apr 2009 05:27:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from webmail039 ([10.13.128.39]) by spool002.mac.com (Sun Java(tm) System Messaging Server 6.3-8.01 (built Dec 16 2008; 32bit)) with ESMTP id <[email protected]>; Mon, 13 Apr 2009 05:27:36 -0700 (PDT)
Return-path:
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 05:27:36 -0700
"Mr. Moses Modese"
Message-id: <[email protected]>
Subject:
Return-path: : "Mr. Moses Modese"
Received: from [41.241.152.245] from webmail.me.com with HTTP; Mon, 13 Apr 2009 05:27:36 -0700
Received: from [ 165.165.39.212] from webmail.me.com with HTTP; Mon, 13 Apr 2009 05:27:36 -0700
To: Undisclosed recipients: ;
Content-Length: 82

[ No Subject ]
Monday, April 13, 2009 5:27 AM

"Mr. Moses Modese" <[email protected]>
To:undisclosed-recipients

If you are secretive more details my proposal to you.

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol -- looks like a lad tried to write his own script instead of buy one

I'm in Twisted Evil I just love making lazy lads work...the laziest one I've had went on safari twice in a week Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll see if I can get some lazy little tears to flow.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just heard back from the lad, and he's already in trouble.Smile Can't even get my character's name right. I replied as Ben Dover, and here's his first script. Rather lengthy, considering the initial email...

Quote:

Dear Benjami,(jami??)
I am a banker with standard bank of South Africa.During the U.S and Iraqi war our client Mr.Rabiu Hassan (wonder if he was related to our last hitman... Laughing)who was an Iraqi Business Man and also Deals On Crude Oil With The South African Government made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months with a value of $4,900,000.00(Four million nine hundred thousand united states dollars)only in my branch.Upon maturity several notices were sent to him and no response came from him.We later found out that the Mr. Hassan and his family had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home in Iraq.After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr.Hassan did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit.He also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank.So,Four million nine hundred thousand united states dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it.What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country,at the expiration five years the funds will revert to the ownership of the South African Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.Against this backdrop,my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr.Hassan so that you will be able to receive his funds.Be 100% assured that I have planned everything out so that we shall come out successful within one week.I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr.Hassan,all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your legal full names and address so that the attorney can commence his job.There is no risk involved at all in this matter because we are going adopt a legalized method.After you receive the funds in your nominated bank account,we will share in the ratio of 65% for me,30% for you and 5% will be used to pay back any expenses incurred during the course of this transaction.No one must know of this our transaction as you know this is a very rare opportunity and no one will like this benefit to come to us if we do not classify it as a secret between us due to envy.Attached to this mail is a copy of my ID for your Perusal to know who your are dealing with.My phone number is +27737805461,I await your urgent response or telephone call.Regards,Mr.Moses Modese.

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic