SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

English goes from broken to perfect? Ol switcheroo?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PeopleExpress
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been going back and forth with this guy for about a week and a half now, mianly just wasting his time. Haven't asked for any trophies, just getting comfortable jacking with him. Most of his emails have gone like this:

Quote:
NOTE:
CONFIDENTIAL: WARNING blah blah blah

How are ou doing today together with your lovely families I presume splendid?

I acknowledge your receipt mail,which the contents are there in well,was noted.

As a matter of fact, I’m very impress to received your vital information, Therefore First Thing Tomorrow Morning I will be on my way to Abuja in our Federal High Court in other to know what exactly the necessary documentation to acomplished this project will cost you and i,As soon as i return i will update you immediately.

Lastly, Mr.P3d&0, i want you to understand that once all the necessary things has been done, you and i story will change for better? believe me okay.

In light of my mail, I look forward to hear from you sooner.

God bless you and much Christian Love.
Kindly feel free to contact me in this subject matter,

Quote:
How are you doing today together with your lovely families I prersume splendid?
As a matter of fact,and to be sincere with you, I have been so worry from not receiving your response towards the wish of my client as you have indicate to carry out her wish.
Therefore provide me the vital information which requested in other to obtain all the necessary require document whom will certify you as the rightful beneficiary of the consignment fund.
In light of my mail, I look forward to acknowledge your urgent response sooner in this subject matter.
God bless you and much Christian Love.

Anyway tonight I sent him some WU MTCN's and copies of the receipts thanks to the WU generator. He must be using someone to get the money or has been baited by you guys so much he knows the fakes from the real deal. Here's what I got back.

Quote:
NOTE:
CONFIDENTIAL: WARNING- blah blah blah

This is not a real money sent. Please get back to the agent and complain that you are given a fake transfer slip.

Awaits to read from you.

In light of my mail, I look forward to acknowledge your urgent response sooner

God Bless you and much Christian love.

Of course I get upset but not accusatory towards him... what? where did my money go? blah blah... he replies:

Quote:
The transfer is not real. Please get back to the agent and complain. The money is still at your end. You can confirm yourself. Visit www.westernunion.com and track the money yourself.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if the lad has passed you onto another lad then you may be able to tell by the ip address. It will probably be different when he spoke broken english to when his vocabulary improved dramatically

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How are you doing today together with your lovely families I prersume splendid?

Does he think you are Mormon or serial bigamist?

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! Serial bigamist, that's classic. It's pretty bad when you read that in an email and completely miss it. I've been reading these things too damn long.

Anyway this morning I woke up to 5 freaking emails from him and two missed calls on the now-dubious "mugu phone". The list of names to send money to has grown bewildering and now he wants me to reply to a new email address because his current email has been compromised. Well, P3d&0 was hung over this morning and is heading down to the WU office to either get his money back or beat the hell out of people until he gets it back. He informed Emeka "I hope your name does not make my list". Emeka has also been advised he will either get new receipts or the name of the 'badly beaten person' who has taken p3d&0's money.

Oh, and of course all this was sent to the email he begged me to stop replying to. Hell, I'm hung over, angry, and confused. He can't expect too much of me this morning. Cool
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would this be the same WU that was mysteriously burnt down last night?
No sign of the manager..................................or the money?

And give him a slap for mentioning, in an open e-mail, that you have two wives. How the hell did he find out?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic