SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait this moron

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PeopleExpress
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been dealing with this guy a week, and maybe it's my impatience but he will not tell me how much to send. He tells me the documents will cost $30,000 but even this dumbass knows I can't send that much, even in baitland. Or can I? Either way, I'm moving on.

I can't find the original email but it's a standard "someone died and wants to leave all kinds of money to you" deals.

Warning, severe butchering of the english language.

Quote:
LAW OFFICE OF EMEKA GODWIN
Barrister Emeka Godwin
Attorney at Law
17B Houston Crescent,Ikoyi, Lagos.

To: Pedr0,

NOTE:
CONFIDENTIAL: WARNING- The Contents of this mail is strictly confidential and should be examined only by the addressee indicated above. In the event that you receive this mail in error, please notify my office by returning the mail immediately.

How are you doing today together with your lovely families I presume splendid?

I acknowledge your receipt Email, which the contents are there in well, was noted.

As a matter of fact, I mostly thank you for your sincerely and co-operation towards the smooth conclusion of this subject matter, Therefore yesterday morning I has gone to Abuja to confirm what it will take you and I, to obtain all the necessary documentation that will certify you as the real winner and beneficiary of my client consignment fund in the custody of Global Link Security Company, Furthermore, Justice of the federation (Sir Adetokunbo Adegboyega Ademola) made me to understand that it will cost you and I, US$30,000.00 for Official Stamp duty fees, and I will have to fly to Lagos, which will cost me US$500 Addition to my Previous trip all is US$1000 but I will take care of my flight Ticket? Meanwhile, we have to get these documentations with all urgency? But as a matter of fact I can’t get the completed Demand, I don’t have that kind of money with me for now, Therefore, What do will do in other to actualize this subject matter, to enable all hand to be on desk to achieve a successful Goal. .

Mr. Pedr0, All necessary requirement documents will be issue with your name so that you can send it along side with the Death Certificate together with the Certificate of Deposit which was handed over to me before she pass on to Glory.

In light of my mail, I look forward to acknowledge your urgent response sooner.

God Bless you and much Christian love.

Kindly feel free to contact me in this subject matter,
Name; Barrister Emeka Godwin
Email; [email protected]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic