SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Transformation from Baiter 2 Brother....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It started all at 26 feb 2009 with a small "I have intresting" replay on a 419 scammer.
This was the replay on that mail...

Received: from [41.210.32.47] by web59612.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:01:06 PST

Dear:Mr.X
Sir,
This is to acknowledge your e-mail response with attention for your interest to be our TRUSTEE in this transaction....Meanwhile attached is my Int.passport photocopy to have confidence in me and for the transaction in question.

Meanwhile, could you kindly detail me with your personal data ( id) needed as well with your direct telephone/mobile numbers for easy contacts..

It is important to inform you that the Deposit is currently in HFC bank Ghana Ltd call ESCROW Account... all we needed to do is to write an application letter to the bank in your name as the BENEFICARY/TRUSTEE of the money requesting them for immediate transfer to the account you will provide to recieve the money and also detail me withyour bank details/particular.....

1. The name of your bank and contacts address with there telephone numbers

2. The account number

3. The Account Name

4.The swift code of the bank

Attach id, photocopy or a photocopy of your int.passport.

Upon recipt of the information i will write an APPLICATION LETTER to the Director of the bank for immediate transfer to the account you will provide to recieve the transfer...

The above requirements are what i need now as the first step, and after the bank approves the application letter. then Int. transfer form will be issue to us which i will send to you direct to fill the TRANSFER FORM with your hand writing and return to the bank....

Please Mr.X, it is important to inform you also that urgent response will be needed from you to enable us procceed on the proccess of the bank....if you have questions please feel free to ask so that i will explain to you.

Regards
Mrs.Ivy Ashong Yakubu
Unique Investment Management Consultancy
Accra-Ghana
Telephone direct: +233244369075

IP address [?]: 41.210.32.47
IP address country: ip address flag Ghana
IP address state: Greater Accra
IP address city: Accra
ISP of this IP [?]: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom

I will post some off the 47 emails between us both here.

Last edited by Mister X on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you add the actual lad job offer to you? Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Wed, Mar 4, 2009

Dear Mr. X
Sir,
This is to acknowledge your e-mail message of today with attention it was clearly studied and understood..

Meanwhile, with regards to your questions.....? if i am not sure that i needed your help and assistance to transfer this money successfuly to your account what is the point of contacting you at first.. "yes" i need your help and assistance in this transaction..that is why i contacted you..

The reason why i needed you as my TRUSTEE is because i know that you can handle this transaction perfectly without complaining..and without mistakes, so my contact with you is not a mistake but based on confidence , Honest and trust that i have on you..which i know that it will not fall into the wrong hands either..but in a trusted and honest person like you.

Attention: Mr.X, i am a woman of my words and my words are my bonds, i will never cheat you in this transaction but it will be a road map between us for long term business investment relationship between us.. that is why i sent across to you my id for you to know the person you are dealing with in this transaction. " because i believe that conscience is an open wound and only the truth will heal it....unquote... i am open to you in this transaction and i will never do anything stupid to avoid any harm to your health and mine as well..so my words are my bond.. to be transparence and honest to you...to achieve the success of this subject at hand..
Along the line, with regards to your Question, the important/Vital thing to do now is for you to send me your recieving bank Account particulars where the money will be transferred into to enable me write an application to the bank here in Accra (HFC) bank Ltd requesting/demanding them for immediate transfer to the account you will provide to recieve the transfer of the money into your Account.which i will send you a copy of the APPLICATION LETTER to the bank for your record purposes..

Attn: Mr.X: Please Understand that "RE-MINDER" in English Language simply means to Remembrance or something that recalls the past.../ Flash back...if you like..

Absolutely, i understanding your complains on the French and English Language, no problem for that i clearly understand you..on the Language problem but your English is very clear to understand.. you don,t have problem in English...

Nevertheless, we must first and foremost complete the formalities and modalities of the bank for the transfer before we talk on the fees that might arise on the process of the transfer into your account by the bank..i must be transparence to you on the protocol of the bank for lnt. money transfer.. if they will charge money not at this moment until we are issued " TRANSFER FORM TO FILL" if the needs arise i will let you know.. not now..but note that i have normal bank Account ...which i mwill forward to you on request..

Attn: X, kindly detail me with your account particulars so that i will write an application to the bank on your behalf as our trustee requesting them for immediate transfer to your account..Urgent today....

Regards
Mrs.Ivy Ashong Yakubu
Direct Telephone: +233244369075

Quote:

Wed, Mar 4, 2009

Hi there Mrs. ivy ashong yakubu,
I want you to understand that I have been defrauded out of twenty thousand Euros previously by fake banks and lawyers.

For this reason I must require you to write out all numbers as words and not include any NUMBERS in your e-mail - so that if you mention a phone number like 886745 - you must write eighteightsixsevenfourfive - and not include any numbers in your e-mail at all.

If you fail to comply, I will have to assume that you are not serious.

If these conditions are acceptable to you advise me, and I will send you my full personal details.

Mr. X.

Quote:

Wed, Mar 4, 2009

Attn: Mr.X
Sir,
Your mail messgae was clearly understood and i noticed that you have had bad experiences with some bad people at the past, it was urgly news which i must assure you of 100% risk free..with me in this transaction, it must be transparent and clear to eachother.
and such bad experiences will never happen to you in my own case rather it will be a blessing to us...i must assure you by the Grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ..Amen.

Along the line, with your request of writing numbers in words, it is Ok, with me i don,t have any objections like in my telephone numbers... (+Twothreethreetwofourfourthreesixninezerosevenfive)For this reason I must require you to write out all numbers as words .. i am Ok with your request...it is Ok.

Meanwhile, money is not the immediate issue now, but money is required for the banking modalities and Regulations for the transfer which the first step is to apply to the bank with your name and your full banking particulars information requesting the bank for transfer first and when the Application Letter is approved the bank will issue us a transfer form to fill and return back..which i have inquired and it will cost us $3.500 dollars only..

Attn: Mr.X, the money in question intends for establishment in buying estates for Hotel/ Holiday rentals.. (2) we intend to establish in importation of finished Goods form your country to Sub- Sahara African Countries..yes, i believe you that money is not the price but Mutual understanding and Love, working together as a team will leads us to success..all this will require money to achieve the success, i must be truthful to you, because money will be involved to excute the manadate of the transfer to your account.

Please you can send the money through Western Union Money Transfer or Moneygram directly to Ghana in my Name or pay directly to the Account manager of HFC bank in the of MR.JONATHAN OKOLIE and send me the MTCN reference numbers for confirmation of the payment...if you can do it tomorrow better with your Accounts Particulars included..

MTCN CONTROL NUMBER.....................................

TEXT QUESTION.............................................

ANSWER.............................................................

AMOUNT TO SEND...................................................$3.500 DOLLARS

Meanwhile, you Must do this immediately, and send me the reference transfer number to enable me meet the Accounts Manager of the bank for the process of the transfer urgently.
Please note that the money will be for the Accounts Re-Activation Form "A" for International money transfer as soon as you send me your account particulars.....

Do you believe in God and Jesus Christ Our Saviour?.. my answer is capital "YES" and nothing more......

i am a true believe of christ Jesus.. in that case i believe in love and (Humility: The Pathway to Greatness) i do humble myself therefore,under the might hand of God,that he may exalt us in due time you can read with me in Bible (1 peter 5:6) so trust is needed in this transaction with honest.

Thanks for your intellectual ability of understanding and i wish you the best of what i wish myself also for long term partnership business relation in future..i wait for your attention and immediate response with the transfer information of the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER INFO.. to enable us proceed immediately with out any further delay..

Attention Mr.X, i would like your advise on the areas of investment over there as well.. very important and vital......i wait for your answer...

Regards
Mrs.Ivy Ashong Yakubu
telephone+ twothreethreetwofourfourthreesixninezerosevenfive......

Quote:

Mar 6, 2009
Salut Mrs. ivy ashong yakubu,
thank you for your quick response. I will trust your expertise.
As advised, I will not tell any other person about this business, not even my bank advisor.
I feel the next thing for us to do is to obtain the necessary documents.
We can use my bank account. My mind is completely rest at ease now.
Awaiting your next email with the necessary paperwork.

I cannot forget you...why do you treat me so mean? Why does it take so long to get to you?

We need to show more seriousness in this transaction! The devil can not harm you, but watch your best friend.
Now, these are my personal details as requested by you:

FULL NAME: Mister X
Date of birth: April the sixteenth, nineteen-eighty two
Profession: chief secretary in a shared doctors´ practise
My address: XXXX, D-eleventhousand eighty-eight XXX
I don´t have a fax number I´m afraid.

I spoke with my employer, I might be able to get the credit. However, i still have a few questions to you.
For example, I need to know exactly what the money is intended for.
Mony is not the price, love is the price!
I dont know WU. Do you have an normal bank account for me to pay you tomorrow?
Money is not all, friends are important for good business
If you happen to get my answerphone only, please leave the following message loud and clearly - so I know it is YOU :

"Go to 8 (eight) at the WFU"

Remember, the number is : +44 70x xxxx xxx

Is this enough?
Works for me
Let´s get serious with this.

Mr. X

Last edited by Mister X on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Mar 6, 2009
Dear Mr.X

This is to acknowledge your e-mail message of today with attention and understanding and i will get back to you later... God bless you, also i am sorry to hear that you are ill.. accept my sypathy and get well quick....

Regards
Mrs.Ivy Ashong Yakubu

Quote:

Dear Mr.X
Sir,
Following my earlier brief message to you with regards to your e-mail message of today, it was very clearly understood.it is important to re-mind you again as i stated earlier to you in my previuos e-mail correspondence with you that i will guarantee you of 100% risk free and success is the Ultimate of the transaction. so better give me the trust and i will not disappoint you, this is a road map for long term business relationship between us..

Along the line,i will forward to you Tomorrow/ monday 9/3/2009 the necessary Doc.of the money in the pliviliage account of the bank as a proof of the money. the Deposit Slip of the , Certificate of Origin of the Money and the Certificate of Ownership to assure you that any contribution you made for the process /success of this transaction is assured of 100%success.

Please note that money is involved to expeditate process of this transfer because if i apply to the bank for immediate transfer of the money and my application letter approved the next thing is to process the transfer according to the regulations of the bank which is to Acc. Re-Activate form fee...so don,t misunderstand me which i talk of money to process the transfer.

Attn. X, Bank Modalities simple means nothing but " process of the bank".A classification of propositions on the basis of whether they claim necessity or possibility or impossibility , or verifications if you like..

Please note that your personal data is not complete from the request of the bank for the transfer.... meanwhile this is what the bank required from you for the transfer . your bank particulars..

1. Your bank name and complete address.telephone numbers

2. Your Acc. Name

3. your Account Number

4. The Swift code of your bank

This will enable them to process the wire- transfer of the money to the account you will provide to recieve the transfer....please never be afraid because if you don,t trust me how can we work together as a partner in this subject of transaction. you must trust me and believe in me to succeed in this transaction.

"Yes" Mr.X, i agree with you that love is the price but in this case money is invovled. what do we do to fulfil the obligation of this transaction without money..?

Thanks for your attention and intellectual ability of understanding, i wait for your positive answer to fulfil the obligation of the bank for the transfer to be done to your account that you will provide to recieve this money..

i wait for your answer. for the payment of the Account re-activation fee of $3.500 dollars only and the transfer will be done within 72 hours upon the Account re-activation fee paid to the bank.....

regards
Mrs.Ivy Ashong Yakubu
telephone: +twothreethreetwofourfourthreesixninezerosevenfive.

Quote:

Mar 7, 2009
Dear Mr. X
Sir,
Following your request of the proof of the Deposit of the money in the bank... below is the Three approved Documents of the money in the bank....in Question.

1. The Deposit Slip of the Money in the bank.

2. The certificate of the Origin of the Money

3. The Certificate of the Ownership of the money

Attn: Mr.X, it is hopeful that today the weather it was not rainy. The ball in your court, send me the complete data of your recieving bank particulars..

(a) The bank name and complete address......................

(b) The Account Number................

(c) The accounts name...........

(d) The Swift Code of the bank.......

I need all the information very urgent on Monday 9/3/2009 with the Acc... Re-Activation Fee Form of $3.500 dollar only through Western Union money transfer Direct to the Name of the Account Manager of the Bank SG.SSB Ltd Accra-Ghana : Mr..Jonathan Okolie : through Western Union Money Transfer to Accra-Ghana or Money Gram and send me the transfer reference numbers or the MTCN control number and the Question and Answer.. The name of the sender and from which country, all this information is important when you send the money....

Thanks for your attention and understanding, please note that the success of every business is the "Secret" you have to keep this Documents purely based on trust and secret because of security reasons... very vital and important to note.....

Thanks for your attention and intellectual ability of understanding. i wait for your positive answer and have a nice weekend....

regards.
Mrs.Ivy Ashong Yakubu
Unique Investment Management Consult.
Accra-Ghana
PO BOX 5500 KIA.
Direct telephone: +233244369075

Quote:

Mar 7, 2009

Attn: Mr. X
Sir,
Are you a serious man , why do you allow me wasting my time on this issue..or is this a joke............i need your answer...why should we go far entrusting you as a very good man to handle this affairs... anyway, is good to know your mind....

have a nice weekend and cancle all the Doc.'s i sent you with repect to this transaction.

regards
Mrs Ivy Ashong Yakubu

Quote:

from MRS. IVY ASHONG Yakubu <[email protected]>
date Sat, Mar 7, 2009
subject Urgent Attn: From Mrs.lvy Ashong Yakubu to Mr.X

DEAR MR X
SIR,

ATTACHED IS THE THREE DOCUMENTS FOR THE DEPOSIT OF THE MONEY IN THE BANK..I WAIT FOR YOUR POSITIVE ATTENTION AND ANSWER URGENT SO THAT WE WILL PROCESS ON THE PROCESS OF THE TRANSFER BY MONDAY...

REGARDS
MRS.IVY ASHONG YAKUBU

Last edited by Mister X on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Mar 8, 2009

Top of the day to you Mrs. ivy ashong yakubu,
I´m just asking because the German laws for international transactions are quite rigid so it may require me to fill a form or two for absolute security.
First of all, may i contact my bank advisor? He is savvy with these things.
Or is it absolutely necessary to keep this deal private?
Just give me an advice on this bit, so I can come back to you with questions and I will keep my bank advisor right out of this.
I am glad to have found you. I am sure we will work along very well together.

Mr. X

Quote:

Mar 8, 2009

Nice to hear from you Mrs. ivy ashong yakubu,
Remember the fiscal year ends at May 30th.
In order to receive your donation we have only a few weeks time left now.
Blessed be the name of our saviour!

I wonder if money is the immediate issue. To expeditate more quickly, we should be more effective than before.
You know that I having been trying to send the money and it will go via Moneygram as Wesrtern Union is a suspicious. Thus do not concern yourself too much over this matter as all datils will be confirned. The time you lose to write these boolshit can be benefique if you thing about the sens of the live.
I spoke with my employer, I might be able to get the credit. However, i still have a few questions to you.
For example, I need to know exactly what the money is intended for.
Mony is not the price, love is the price!
I dont know WU. Do you have an normal bank account for me to pay you tomorrow?
Please, what does this mean again, MTCN?

Mr. X

Quote:

Mar 11, 2009
Attention: Mr. X
Sir,
Your message was recieved but not degisted,what do you mean by fiscal year ends at may 30th... please explain to me.....? the ball in your court......

Attn: Mr.X, i wonder why you are not responding to the payment of the needed fee by the bank to expediate the transfer without further comments. and complains..Look the ball is in your court.... go to the MONEYGRAM now,today and send the needed $3.500 dollars only to the Acc.Manager of the bank which i alraedy give you his information for payment we move on.... why are you delaying the transaction and asking questions....i never expect all this delay from you. i am a woman of my words...i am straight forward woman and honest to you why are you delaying what we would concluded by now...

Kindly act now and leave the conclusion for me.....

i wait for the Moneygram reference number for the transfer.. today....

regards
Mrs.Ivy Ashong Yakubu

Quote:

Mar 12, 2009

Dear Mr. X
Sir,
"Conscience is an open wound and only the truth will heal it" go to Moneygram immediately and send the money to the Accounts Manager of SG-SSB bank Headoffice, Graphic Road Accra-Ghana in the name of Mr..Jonathan Okolie, and send me the deatils of the transfer..

1.control number

2. Text question from Answer

3.senders name and country
4. Amount send..

Do it now and leave the rest for me and i will give you the result... very clear..

regards
Mrs.Ivy Ashong Yakubu

Quote:

Mar 13, 2009

Hello Ivy Ashong,

Here you have the needed info, i have scaned it as a jpg file.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Best regards,
X

Quote:

Mar 14, 2009

Dear Mr.X
Sir,
This is to appreciate your sincerity and honest man you are, i respect you for that in this transaction.every arrangemnt with the bank should be on monday, i will meet the Account Manager with the Slip and withdraw the money and esure that i procu the form and send to you which you will fill and send back to the bank direct .

Attention Mr.X, my only assurance is that i will not fail you,i promise you for co-operation to essure that we achieve the success of this transfer at hand... i trust you and we will work together.... for long term investment in future.

Thanks for your attention and co-operation. have a nice weekend and i will communicate you with updated bank information by monday......

regards
Mrs.Ivy Ashong Yakubu

Please not that

Last edited by Mister X on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Mar 16, 2009 ; First run to the MonyGram office...

Dear Mr.X
Sir,
Good morning to you Mr.X, i was in the bank this morning at 9.00am to meet the Accounts Manager Mr.Jonathan Okolie but unfortunately i was told that the reference /control number is not correct..( ref: 120-919-80). Please check back from the bank you sent it and correct the reference number urgent..................

Please check the reference number and correct it and get back to me today before the bank will close so that i will recieve the money today to enable me send the Transfer Form from the bank....

Thanks for your attention and co-operation,i wait for your answer urgent....

regards
Mrs.Ivy Ashong Yakubu
telephone: +twothreethreetwofourfourthreesixninezerosevenfive

mmm guess i have made an mistake there

Quote:

Mar 18, 2009

Hello Mrs Ivy,

Sorry for my late responce on those many emails you sended last fuw days..
Iam sorry that i have mixed up something..
Was this afternoon directly gone to that MG office and the office
manager did explain
to me that the had canceld the tranfer becouse it was in there eyes made an
mistake by the filling in off the paper..

So i will not use them anymore.. i will go sent the $3500 usd directly
wireing from my bank account to yours.. if that is oke by you..
With my bank i know it will go at first time good.

My bank did sended me this picture to let it fillin by the reciver of the money.
Can you please fill this in for me and sent it back again in next email?

So that i can give the details to my bank and the will sent the same day the
needed $3500 usd..

Waiting for your replay..

X

Quote:

Mar 20, 2009 ; still trying for 2 days now to get me again to MG ; but iam not responsing on those emails

Attention: Mr.X
Sir,
Good morning Mr.X, please the Account Manager Mr.Jonathan Okolie advised that you should send the money through Western Union Money Transfer this morning so that he will recieve immediately and forward the form to you to fill and sign and return back....

Instructions: Send through Western Union Money Transfer....................................................Reciever:information

1. Mr.Jonathan Okolie, SG-SSB Ltd Accra-Ghana

2. MTCN Control Number.........................................

3. Question..............and Answer................................

Please seek the assistance of the MG to fill the form correctly and the control number should be correct 10 Digits.

Thanks for your attention and co-operation and i wait for the information of the transfer today urgent.

regards
Mrs.Ivy Ashong Yakubu
Telephone: +twothreethreetwofourfourthreesixninezerosevenfive.

Quote:

Mar 21, 2009

Dear Mr X
Sir,

Thanks for your attention and co-operation regarding the Documents i sent to you.. Meanwhile, below is the Acc. information as requested to transfer the money.....$3.500 dollars only to proceed on the process of the transfer and also send me the complete account particulars where you willm recieve the transfer very important....

Please transfer the $3.500 dollars to this account.. below..and send me the transfer slip on monday....

BANK NAME :............... ...........Standard Chartered Bank

ACC NAME: ..............................Missy Global Aid

ACC NUMBER:........... ..............8750117664500

Branch: .......................................Opeibea House

Branch Code:.................................020105

Swift Code : ................................SCBLGHAC

Corresponding Bank : ..................STANDARD CHARTERED BANK.

11th FLOOR,1 EVERTRUST PLAZA JERSEY CITY NEW JERSEY 07303.

Swift Code:.............................. SCBLUS33 OR ABA 026002561

Attn: Mr X, i must promise and assure you again of 100% risk free for a successful transfer transaction to your Account as soon as we clear the banks obligations...of...($3.500) dollars. . Have a nice weekend with your Family and i wait for your responses. and the transfer SLIP...... you are blessed.. Thanks..

Regards
Mrs.Ivy Ashong Yakubu
Telephone: +233244369075

Above bank account information = sended to ALAN

Quote:

Mar 30, 2009

Dear X
Sir,
Good morning to you X,.hopeful all is well with you today, what is holding you from sending the SCANED PAYMENT SLIP or no light to scan it.....wonders shall never end..."WHO IS FOOLING WHO...? be a straight forward man and stop fooling yourself, i am not that type of person....i am a public figure and i have reputations ..please never you joke with me i am a serious woman... be serious, and you did not even send any money why are you laying to yourself and you need progress in live, tell me how do you progress when you are deciving others...

What is holding you from sending the payment slip....if you are sure of the payment...my bank needed it..

i wait for the payment slip.

regards

Mrs.Ivy Ashong Yakubu.

Quote:

Sorry Mrs Ivy Ashong,

I thought i had already sent you the bank international money transfer copy.
Guess i was mistaken in that, so here you get again the needed paper.
Hopefuly you can forgive me my misbehave.

Best regards,
X

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Mar 30, 2009

Dear Mr.X
Sir,
Your message recieved and we wait to see and confirm the reality of the payment slip..i will get entouch with you later....

regards
Mrs.Ivy Ashong Yakubu..

Quote:

1 Apr, 2009

Dear Mr.X
Sir,
i recieved the transfer info payment slip of HSBC and i will check and get back to you and if the money cleared i will procure the bank transfer form immediately and send to you to fill your particulars and return back to the bank for immediate transfer of the money to your account..can we talk on phone.. give me your direct telephone number to call you from the bank.......call me urgent..

regards
Mrs.Ivy Ashong Yakubu
+233244369075

Quote:

2 Apr, 2009

Dear Mr.X
Sir,

Yes, i can see that you have completed your mission by sending me fake payment slip info you design my your mothers banks.

Already you sent me Fake Moneygram control no..i am not embarressed...you would have told me that you are a gang star...be very much aware that you will be trapped and end up your life in prison very soon by FIB ScoutLand Yard which i have aleary given your information to them be on the watch...that is why your wife left you and you are jumping here and there because you are a complete lair, no trufulness in your blood systems. go on with your dirty life and you will remain poor in your life and generation as well......

What do you think that you are doing, to embarrassed me Mr.X,your mother and grandmother will be embarrassed .dirty pig......never ever reponsed to this mail hopeless man.you think you can embarrassed, your mother...

regards
Mrs.Ivy Ashong Yakubu

Quote:

Did responce in sending an JuJu curse mail back (must have forget that this one is from Ghana and not Nigeria)

HELLO MY LOVELY IVY,

I WILL GET KWAKU BONSAM TO MARRY YOU! AND YOUR FAMILY!

X

Quote:

Dear X
you are a disgrace to your family...never write me again.. for nothing..

mrs.ivy ashong yakubu

Quote:

3 Apr, 2009 ; And here i got a nice DEAD TREATH email back from this LAD

Dear X
whatever you call yourself , your are a scamer,thank God i have not transferred into your account, i never knew that you are an International Crook.. forging Documents of Moneygram and Banks, you will soon end up in jail but i must assure you that your life is short.. you will go down six feet.......before the end of this year you will be a forgotten somebody because this beautiful world is not for you....crazy man..

mrs.ivy ashong yakubu

Quote:

And here is my transformation from Baiter to Lad email sended back

Hello dear miss IVY,

aha so how did you reconice that i was a scammer?
you must be good yourself that you discoverd me

from what country do you come from yourself?

am from the city Lagos country Nigeria

waiting for your replay,

X

Quote:

And the responce back from my Lad

Dear Mr.X
Brother i dey Ghana here , and how is "Nigerian" hope you people are pushing the runs.. my brother give me your number , we can work together... my name is Martin Chinedu from Enugu State and my no. is +233244369075..... give me your no.i will call you to chart,

we go talk, we can work together any job you have and is online my brother push it to Ghana we go direct to bank which you will confirm when you come high level... and is 60 - 40..sharing... lets talk guy, you get any good job just push it here..issurance cover you..

regards
Martins...call me on +233244369075

Quote:

And the work is already starting:

Received: from [41.204.40.9] by web59610.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 04 Apr 2009

Dear brother Mr.X

yes, i forgot to ask you if i can confirm an account of a maga from Jordan in Lagos, check and let me know so that we can push one job payment confirmation..can it refrelect in his account in jordan..give me your number we can work together....

you are a perfect Guy man, i will work with you just scout for good jobs and drag the maga to ghana,then you arrange to come and take your money direct and life..i will be in Lagos by Tuesday i will call you so we can see.eachother and see how we can work together..you sort jobs over there you come here we finish it and collect our money... you don't have problem.....

regards
Martins...+233244369075

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So ending at this stage beeing discoverd as an LAD aswell..

I will need advice and help to get start the sort off small safari with my new Brother.

All help is welcome Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic