SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

who wants to work with a Hitman??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi penny

the lads already know all about WU. it is one of their main ways to collect fees,taxes and to pay off hitmen.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Marcus01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

master of puputs,

I thought it was laddies fault.
The bank person did give me a number but where did I leave that.

I like the idea of letting him beg with the WU for the info Laughing

I am all game for a masive dolla chop, what do I do?
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you paid the fee, and when he asks for the control number, tell him you sent it to his 'boss' who emailed you and requested it already. PM me if you'll do this and I'll tell you the name and email of his 'boss'.

"i was crazy looking for you at the airport that very moment you arrive..." -J3ffy Kw4me
Closed lad accounts x5
Fritz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ microburst- thanks, got your pm.

Well seems like the lad has gone quite on the hit man email, which is a shame because I finally got the money together to pay him off. The boi is trying to get my same character on an advanced fee modality. Maybe he figured that being a hit man was just too much trouble. Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I haven't heard anything from him yet. Has anyone?

What a shame.. he was *this* close to getting a bunch of money.

If he's a low-level rookie lad, maybe he's scrounging up a few bucks right now to get some more internet cafe time. I won't give up just yet, maybe he'll resurface in the next couple of days.

"i was crazy looking for you at the airport that very moment you arrive..." -J3ffy Kw4me
Closed lad accounts x5
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he's gone quiet on me too...and I told him I'd sent the money and his "egent" in Nigeria should have it by now. I would have thought that would spark a frenzy of him trying to get the MTCN outa me. I think you're right, micro - he's probably out of money for the internet cafe, and has to go scrounge up some more. Hopefully he's out borrowing it from everyone he knows, telling them all he's got gobs of it coming through in the next day or two...and then he'll learn that Rusty Tromb0ne chopped it all! And then he'll get the crap beaten out of him by all the people he borrowed money from... Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully he comes back soon. You think with Good Friday being tomorrow, a lot of the cafes will be closed up and whatnot? All these lads seem to be so religious. Unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear from him until after Easter. Damn holidays cutting into my baiting fun Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts x5
MaxCreamers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he just bit me
sent at 11:36 this moring

Who are you? Who is trying to kill my wife!!! PLEASE call off your men we can get the money but it will take a few days.

Max

his rply at 5:59

listen i will only call off my men wen you send sum of the payment and tell me wen you are going to balance me up ..but without that no way your wife can not see this coming Sunday let see that all i have to tell you.

then he rplyd again at 6 same message

listen i will only call off my men wen you send sum of the payment and tell me wen you are going to balance me up ..but without that no way your wife can not see this coming Sunday let see that all i have to tell you.

this guy is a dumb as a rock.

I'm going to bitch about the banks being closed, see if i can get him to fill out fake WU or MG 419 papers.

Also can any one tell me what i should do with bank account # that lads try to get me to send money 2

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MY HITMAN IS A PIRATE!!!

Nitwit Hitman:
Quote:
YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW SO IF YOU LIKE YOU SEND THE MONEY IF YOU LIKE DON'T SEND I AM NOT BEGGING YOU TO SEND ME MONEY YOU ARE PURPOSE TO BE BEGGING ME WITH MONEY BUT I HAVE SEEING THAT YOU ARE CALLING ME A FULL NOW SO I WILL NEVER TAKE THAT SHEATH FROM YOU AGAIN YOU MUST DIE BEFORE TWO DAYS TIME FRO NOW.
BYYYYYYYYYYYY

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I just about fell off my chair laughing! I thought this was too good not to share with everyone - I gave this response its very own thread Here.

Fritz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he's back with both formats to my character. Has anyone else been hit with the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE (FMF) crap too?

After I told him that the fund couldn't posibly be mine; I get this...

Quote:

Attention: I want you to know that this fund was approved in your name as a gift ans also a loky winner of the year 2009 lotto adition by INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND INCONJUCTION WITH UNITED NATION so they instruted me to urgently confirm...bla bla bla

So this lost account is also a gift, lotery winnings, and its got to be ligit as its backed by the United Nations.

Very Happy I love this guy!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wrote back to me too!! Subject line was 'YOU AN IDIOT FOR TELLING ME YOU SENT THE MONEY

Quote:
YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW SO IF YOU LIKE YOU SEND THE MONEY IF YOU LIKE DON'T SEND I AM NOT BEGGING YOU TO SEND ME MONEY YOU ARE PURPOSE TO BE BEGGING ME WITH MONEY BUT I HAVE SEEING THAT YOU ARE CALLING ME A FULL NOW SO I WILL NEVER TAKE THAT SHEATH FROM YOU AGAIN YOU MUST DIE BEFORE TWO DAYS TIME FRO NOW.
BYYYYYYYYYYYY

So now, I just wrote back and told him that my chopper got the money!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts x5
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fritz wrote:
he's back with both formats to my character. Has anyone else been hit with the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE (FMF) crap too?

Hey good catch! I too got the FMF format, but I didn't think to check if this was the same lad. It is!

FEDRAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE: 41.220.75.3 Nigeria
Clifford: 41.220.75.3 Nigeria

Yep, ol' Clifford is branching out! Oh man, this makes it even MORE fun! Rusty Tromb0ne is about to get even wealthier... Laughing

microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW I looked in my "spam" folder and lo and behold I have what looks like the same thing from the Fed. Ministry. I didn't think to check the IP to see if it was him.

Closed lad accounts x5
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just responded to his "FEDRAL" Laughing format, thanking him for the "lottry" win because I sure need the money. And then I wrote Cliford back and told him to just hold his horses for a few days, I've got lots of money coming in soon and will be able to send him everything he wants. So his one character is being put on hold for the other character...too funny!

Y'know, I should have recognized Cliford in the FMF format. It's one of the more pathetic ones - chock full of horrendous English and completely nonsensical crap.

Now, we need a new name for Rusty, so Rusty can chop his FMF dollas too! Microburst is going to send Cliford an email from Rusty, thanking him for all the cash he chopped from him. Laughing

Microburst, you might want to create another email box for Rusty, so he can chop the FMF format. Pick another fun name. Wink Then, tomorrow we can all tell Dr. Usman (Cliford's FMF character) that we all paid the money to this new name, who told us that he was Dr. Usman's Accounting Director. Then Rusty can email Cliford that he knows he's Dr. Usman, and thanking him for all the money he got from the magas. Cliford is going to go crazy, wondering how this Oga knows every single thing he's doing!

At that point, Microburst, Rusty can go in for the kill - offer Cliford a job working for him!

Sound like a plan, everyone?

Ceres
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this what they call a "dollar chop" ? Very Happy
All we have to do is tell "Usm4n" that we gave the money to someone else?
Sounds simple enough. Surprised

microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OKAY If anybody wants to chop the FMF format, PM me for the name of the new choppa (Rusty's underling)

Also, maybe give me your character's email address and I, the choppa, will send you an email requesting the money. This way, you can forward the email to Cliffy as "proof" that you've been chopped.

I already have a spare idle account set up with a fun name

Closed lad accounts x5
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ceres wrote:
Is this what they call a "dollar chop" ? Very Happy
All we have to do is tell "Usm4n" that we gave the money to someone else?
Sounds simple enough. Surprised

Ceres - that's pretty much what a dolla chop is all about. It's convincing a lad that a real vic sent real money...to someone else! Dolla chops can be very simple, or get very elaborate. There are lots of fun modalities to use. But the basic premise is to make a lad believe that he was thisclose to having the money in his grubby little hands...until some other lad managed to divert it. This drives them crazier than anything!

MB, PM on the way!

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

y'all sure this isn't St@nley? Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
Ceres
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cachuma
Thanks for the explanation! I'll send a pm to MB right away!

Oh yeah, Usm4n told me to contact Mr. William V@n B0sch at [email protected]. He's going to be mad when I send the money to someone else.
Laughing

Last edited by Ceres on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

FEDRAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE: 41.220.75.3 Nigeria
Clifford: 41.220.75.3 Nigeria

This lad has been checking out the main forum - so very possibly has found this thread. Wink

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not too net-savvy with all of this, but could it be just someone from the same internet cafe checking the forum? do we have evidence it's him specifically?

Closed lad accounts x5
Fritz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
This lad has been checking out the main forum - so very possibly has found this thread. Wink

nuts Sad well... that would explain why he went quite again.

Oh well. I have a feeling that we'll meet again 'Cliford'...I'll be keeping an eye out for you. Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

microburst wrote:
I'm not too net-savvy with all of this, but could it be just someone from the same internet cafe checking the forum? do we have evidence it's him specifically?

No we don't have absolute evidence....but it is a little suspicious that some random guy, in that cafe, at the same machine, is checking out our main forum.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess it depends how many lads in a given day hop on and off that particular machine. Maybe it's a high-traffic cafe with lots of different users?

It may very well be him. I'm just a little skeptical, given how stupid he is, that he's been able to navigate his way here. And even if so, how well has he comprehended the content of the forums? Oh well, I'm just biased and hopeful he's still on the hook, we'll see.

Closed lad accounts x5
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It probably is him...but I tend to agree that he's too stoopid to really comprehend what he's seeing. Plus his grasp of the English language is among the worst I've seen. So it remains to be seen if he found this thread. I suppose we'll know soon enough if he drops us all.

In a way, baiting this lad is rather unsatisfying...only because he's SO stupd its hard to believe he EVER actually hooks any real vics! But at least he's entertaining. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic