SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This name sounds familiar

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

([email protected])

I think I saw this guy's name on a thread before
Frank Wright of Frank Wright & Associates

looking for a partner

I am a:
Man

Birthday:

Language:
English
he must be joking!

Hello,

Compliments of the day

I am Barr. Frank Wright of Frank Wright & Associates, I have a client that wants to make a huge investment in your country.

However my client has directed me to make contact and find a suitable partner for this great business venture. One of the prerequisite given to me by my client as a pre-condition for this business relationship is that his prospective partner must be vast in business management and must be ready to travel or receive representatives to discuss issues concerning any major investment. This was strictly specified by my client as a pre condition that will be in existence before the establishment of business agreement between my client and the prospective partner.

My client is a top government official and would not like any scandal and he is ready to shelve official protocol to protect you and him from such scandal or any act capable of bringing both of you in lime light. Though this transaction will be done within the premix of the law guiding both countries.

Let us know if you are qualified for this great business venture that will be highly beneficial to both parties by providing us with your direct Phone Number and address. We shall cement further understanding once we hear from you.kindly get back to me to my private mail([email protected])

Regards,
Frank Wright Esq.

any ideas?
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you thinking of the architect? That's what I immediately thought of, but then we have one of his houses in the city I grew up in.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No this one hails from Abidjan, Abidjan, Lagunes, CI

Unless you grew up there?
Acer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank Lloyd Wright is all that comes to my mind.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm... Wright made the Wright brothers spring to my mind...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic