SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo

Thankies for well wishes and praise. - Checks for head swelliness! (mmmm risqué)

Let's party! <dishing out Darwin stubbies> Spooners has been an absolute joy.

But Sweety has found an extravagant/expensive online/design fashion thingie that requires her input.

<stamps foot> @ Murry Rуру pointing fun over me speelings.

Quote:
I enjoy and enthuse bilingualness as you know.

But often and often I have had to edit your posts annoyingly littered with bizarre strayan utterences, "sepo" "defo" "servo" and "seeyasarvo"... et ceterao.

Wink Laughing Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Spooners are taking a break, your stuck with us.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, hate to see this thread stop Sad But I have enjoyed every minute. Thanks Kate and Murry Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad This was always the first thread I read when I came online to eater, so sad to see this era end. Thanks for all the laughs Spooners, and we'll meet again, in this thread or the next.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An end to a fantastic era in Romance Baiting. beers!

Spoonelliedoodlers, I salute you. Cool

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Arthur Dent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fanspoonertastic

Kudos to Kate and Murry
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Spooners have defied all conventions and shredded numerous lads/ladettes in the process. Only today I remembered how they abused my lad poor Jim Hoffman last year!

Priceless baiting love lads seem to be on the decline, was that because of the treament handed out by Spooner and co? jump_4_joy :yikes:

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Newsflashness

Spooners return a possibity.

Negotiations encouraging, a few favourable comments here to Mr M Guru may tip the balance.

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my goodness, Seems I have 49 pages to read and catch up on. Better pack a lunch. Very Happy
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All excited here about the possibility of Spoonerness returning. The House of Spooner has always been one of my favorite threads. Even if Murry returns to Spooner-ville on a part time basis, that would be exciting.

DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in if you need another crazy uncle. My hit lad is all tapped out so I'm looking for another toy.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Spooner pets still write every so often to tell us how much they love us or to complain about why we have ebeen ignoring them, we just love when they do that, it wastes their time and all we need to do is laugh along at them.

Well, this morning I got one that I just couldn't ignore, you may recall Anita, we were ignoring that pet, letting him self bait and seeing how long it would last without a reply, on the 1st of May we got this;

Quote:
Hello murray,
this is the last time i will ever email you if i dont reply me okay
Murray what is really happening with you over there
thanks
Anita.

Now that was a challenge that was certainly worth taking Laughing

So, after 7 weeks of golden silence, the pet decides to try again Smile

Quote:
hello murray,
i am here to tell you that God will pay you back all the pain you caused me because i have put all my hope and the love to you .
anita

How could I not let the pet put all his hope on me again

Quote:
Anita,

I dont know what the fuck you are talking about, I was writing to you for over a week without any replies from you, I was so upset i spent the night crying and the days sulking, worried about why you decided to not write back to me.

I was so upset at one stage that I deleted all the emails between us, I have been heartbroken, and even had a heart attack and my doctors attribute your leaving me with that condition.

Thankfully, with an operation and medication I will be OK but I do need to lay off the caviar, Moet and cuban cigars, the problem is that now instead i have to spend the money on medication, do you know how expensive that stuff is.

Well, I am ready to forgive you for ignoring my mails because my new healthier cuban cigar free life is making me feel much better about myself.

So, please tell me what you have been up to

Regards
Murray

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
kitty_cat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

As you can see I'm a complete newbie here, but I've just lost a whole weekend reading vast amounts of this forum, and I'm inspired. You guys are fabulous!

I have no inclination to actually bait, but I write... and I've love to write you some GODAWFUL poetry and proverbs, should anyone need them - I can see *just* the thing you need here...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic