SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes What is it with lads and ellipses? (Those annoying ... thingys) Rolling Eyes

And this one changes subjects so fast it gives a gal whiplash. Laughing

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really should have paid more attention in class.

At first I thought it was "lad" Morse code...but perhaps ellipses was an uncle of Ulysses (Ὀδυσσεύς) the legendary king of Ithaca...or perhaps not.

Brilliant to have you pop by Titania
Let's...party...alrighty...?

Wink Laughing Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loads of pet activitiness after "lad" weekend

Cool

"keef" - wants to treat women wiv respect

Quote:
Hello

How are you doing today?How is Work and your health? Thanks, I am so pleased to read your reply,it has warm my heart and I am hoping to get to always hear from you.

I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever. Distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet, I consider myself a gentle person..I treat women with respect and i do Love to take them Out. i will like to let u know that i agree with all u have said cos friendship first and Relationship Start So we can Have Much in comon, cos i dont want to Lose a woman Like you.

you are so georgeous and Wonderful, but i dont count that as a Big deal cos all i base Upon is Love,Trust, Faith and Hamourny. Without that, relationship is Nothing and i had to leave life on my own..doing wat i know how to do best in honesty and living my life to the fullest..and i grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it and i have made a vow to my self and God that i will forever remain honest and truthfull to the things i say and do..cause truth and honesty is the only key to succes..but its every hard to go about..but i still try not to brake my vow..and i do seek all i want with all my heart and the truth of it .

Well, i am a very sincere and honest, am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendlly, romantic and i believe in the truth and honest of love.. I am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that speical person and i realy am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings, cause everyone has a chance to laugh, so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation. and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality. i will like to tell you that i will do anything to make u Happy since we have Know more about each other and have Much in comon and i know something corresponding will come out of it..

Hope to hear from you soon..

Take Care, Kisses and Hugs to you

Keith.

Sweety sweetly responds with some more waffle

Quote:
Kieth,

What another supper male - you have made me sparkle so much - I have read and reread - nodding with appoval with every word.

You no somrthing i really needed your lovly male too - I've had a very awkward weekend.

I don't like to fill my males with waffle, but had an enormouse row with teh niegbors about stupid inflatible father xmasess on their roof.

I warned them - and guess what?

Yeps you got it in one - strong woind and it blew strait into my flowerbeds.

But anyway I cheered myself up loads with your wonderful male - didn't I

Also went to a big waterpark - OK it was very costly but brilliant fun.

I am lookin so much forward to your every male - and I do hope you can vist over Xmas - it will be so brilliant and snuggly - mmmmmm you know what I mean.

Do you dream kieth? Please tell me your fave dream - it can be naughty if you like.

Please do rite again tomorrow

Growing fonder Katey

Rolling Eyes

Next up "wayne" - wanting me to answer all number of questions - which I will dodge as I wish anyway

Wink

Quote:
Thanks so much for the reply to my email and your interest towards Susan.... and sorry for not getting back at you soon... though I got your email yesterday... but couldnt reply to it, due to some works am doing then.

Am so delighted hearing tht my mail really brighten your day sweetie... and hope it will always.

It sad to my ear... that you've never been married and have kids... so you both don't love each other before having kids? and how many kids do you have? their gender? names? and age?. and if I may know what type of business you both run and is it still running and what really happened to your partner that make's you both not tying the knot of wedding.?
Can you tell me where they moved to pls.? and are they comfortable where they are right now... not being with their parents. and how many time you've had an ocassional affairs? since when you started having the feeling to have a serious relationship.? and have you ever found one before?

I'm also looking for a serious comittment. and am very picky about that... so that i don't fall in love with the wrong person.. hope you understands me.. I don't rush things and I believe in a natural feelings. hope you still hear from your partner... ?

Susan is doing great and I've told her that am talking to you.. and hope I find you interesting more.. to spend the rest of my life with as her second mom... and she told me that she will love to know you too and know if you going to take her like your daughter, she's the one who damand to know your kids more. to know if she can play around with them if we eventualy get to meet...

SHE TOLD ME THT I SHOULD SEND YOU HER LAST BDAY PICS... IF YOU GONNA LOVE THT.? SMART GIRL.... LOL

am kicking on football for the very first time in my life..

Will be waiting to read from you soon... and do you go to church today.?

Thanks and remain blessed

Wayne.

This scamming piece of scum attatched 7 stolen photographs of "someone's sweet child" opening birthday presents.

Twisted Evil

Twisted Evil

OK had a five minute "fume" about - and professionally baited him back with BS

Wink

Quote:
Wayno

What a wonderful sweet child - I will simply love her to bits. She is so angelic and pretty.

You are one hell of a lucky guy.

Yeps of course I attended church - regular as clockwork me. Love hymns and all that.

Concerning my partner - Yes of couse we loved one another - until he went all silly chasing young skirt. We were simply too busy building an empire - and always said next year we will marry - but next year always turned into another year.

Yes we do still contact- but it for the sake of the business and the children - I mean I walked in him once rooting the baby sitter - That is just so wrong - you know.

Maybe he always was trying to prove to himself he could attract younger women.

All in all I suppose it was a blessing we didn't marry.

Anyway - no recriminasions - I believe I have met Mr Right in you Wayne.

My children are both at university in Europe - they have digs and are so clever - they make me so proud.

Love to you both - looking forwards to you next lovly male - and please kisses to Sussan.

Growing fonder Katey

Wink Laughing

Goat
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruce is getting the itch, maybe we can get one of these fresh ones on the move, what do you think?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been neglecting the pets lately due to a shopping trip to purchase some new gnomes and deer for Spooner Hall leaving Sweety with all of the patting to do by herself.

About time I did something around here I guess Cool

@ DSB, sounds like a great idea, as i have neglected the pets I am not sure what she is up to with them but I am sure we can squeeze something into a small opening Wink

In pet updates

Wayno 2 is showing his writing talents

Quote:
Thanks so much for your concern toward Susan.... I really appreciate that from you and hope that one of this day we get to meet, with your children and have large talk, play and dine together...

I also I attend church... Am a roman catholic, but not too religious and you?

God knows why he let him to go astray... to me I think it for you to find your true life partner that will make you happy always.. not the type of man that will be after young skirt.. a nagging type.. to me it not my intention to jump into another relationship with another woman... cos not too long I lost Susan mom to an auto-crash back there in the state (ONE AND HALF YEAR), but Susan will not let me be... she understand that her mom is dead, cos they both in the same car that day the accident happened, and she always on my neck to get her another mom... which I tried to make her see reason with me why I don't need tht now, but she always crying and says that her friend dads do get another mom for him when his mom is died too... to me I understand that she need another mom to be there for her, to care for her, cos she have lost the motherly care she deserve...

So how is the children doing... hope you you keeping in touch with them where they are, and how is the business doing so far..

I pray that we both find happiness and fulfillment in this journey of relationship we about to embark on, cos in a relationship like this there is a long way to go and there is more obstacles to encounter... What really matter here is love, trust, and understanding too, cos with all this everything is solve... hope you get that.?

Katey... I feel very sad to tell you this.... concerning the contract I told you about... I've won it to my side.. but am facing so much challenges on it right now, cos they told me that the construction ground is not here in in UK or around... is somewhere I never been to... very far from state and a place where I don't have friends and relatives... it Nigeria in west Africa... I place where there is wicked people, place where there is no law.. according to what I heard and read in an articles... and don't know what to do about it... cos I don't want to loss all my effort and $ that I've exhausted on winning the contract... second challenge am having about this contract... is that they told me am not going to be paid until the contract is over... all they will be giving is for my materials, worker's salary and tools.. which I believe I'll be left with nothing to feed on including Susan... she wanted to go with me.. she is not understanding what am telling her that she won't cope with there and I may look like bad dad to her if I don't satisfy her there... but come to reason with her.. she need me to be there for her, since her mom is no more to care for her and she don't want to leave me for so long, cos the contract will last for six month...

Please tell me what to do... should I forfeit this contract? but one thing you have to consider before advising me on what to do... I've spent all I have in other to win this contract.. it makes me penniless right now, and if I executed this contract... I'll be $1m rich.. which will make me so rich and capable of taking good care of you and your children including Susan... live anywhere in the world we choose to... Please Katey tell me what to do now... should I go for the contract and forget about the challenges am having, or forfeit it.?

Hope to read from you soon and remain blessed.

Much love.

Wayne.

"Sweety" replies with some rushed waffle

Quote:
Hi Wayno

thank you for the wonderfull male, it has reely britened my day.

All of my closet friends call me Sweetcheeks and i would love if you wood call me Sweetcheeks too.

The more i know about you the more i like what i reed, am sorry, but have a busy day today so need to move my cute arse

Take care Wayne

Please rite again soon

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pet "keefie" tells us his ex cheated on him - Ahhhh Didums!

Quote:
Hello Katey,
I just want you to know that I very much appreciate receiving your letter every moment i check my mail. You are a very special person who I SERIOUSLY want to explore the possibility of building a long term relationship with, that will in time turn into a marriage and happiness one day. That is my dream, and I hope to make it come true with you if you wont cheat on me!. In my heart I feel you have all the qualities it takes to make me very happy...
The only dream i have in this life is to be loved and for my kid to be loved as well. I am too lonely and i dont wanna remain lonely anymore.

About my past relationship few years after the death of my wife, I was cheated on, My Ex cheated on me and i just have to let go...Its happened one Saturday morning, i was to travel for a business trip to Illinois in Chicago USA, and she dropped me at the airport and left...But suddenly i couldn't make my flight that day cuz my flight was re-scheduled to be the next Saturday and so i had no choice than to go back home to get her informed that my flight was re-scheduled.

I was not able to get her on the phone....Getting to her place, i couldn't find Her in the sitting room so i had to check her in the living room, on getting there...I couldn't stand what i saw!!! I CAUGHT Her MAKING LOVE TO MY BEST FRIEND, It made me feel sad, made me mad and crazy i felt like eating my self up, Didnt know what to say or to do..So i just started crying and she was trying to make me understand that its the work of Devil and not her intension, and ever since then i remained single, I was lonely and far from sex for 9 month plus till now.

My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief is myheart and soul, and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone elses own self gratification. Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to abstain from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, as my wife to be...

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person, I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best in opportunities for any children that might be included in my life and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job but a times stressful. Professionally,Twice in USA and once in New Zealand and been to South Africa for holiday and learn`t how to speak like them just little.lol

Angel, in me you are going to find a Man that is blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the ones heart and soul,I share my heart and soul with. For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down.

In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone.

Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special friendship with you!. You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul!. I am so excited to be able to do my best,With all the passion that makes up my heart and soul!.

My special friendship with you is something I want to make permanent and eventually build into a Marriage and leave happy together one day.

Directly from my heart to yours!
My Future Queen! (I hope!)

Keith.

Hahahahahhaha "pet" - "I made the decision to abstain from sex" - too idle more like!!!

Or even more likely - nobody would lookie at ya once - let alone twice. Hahahahaahah

Laughing

His "Future Queen" responds

Quote:
Hi Keithy My Dareling

So wondeful to here from you.

It must have been terrible having your best friend being unfaithful to you and to catch him in the act makes it so much worser, not knowing weather to join in or scream or bring your mistress along, it must have been an awfully confusing time for you.

What a wonderful dream you have so full of wonderfullness

Well, I had best do some work now but i will love to read from you if you have time

Regards
Sweety

Wink Rolling Eyes

dareling "ludmilllla" writes back at last - "mood not the most iridescent"

Quote:
Hello my darling Murray!

I hasten to answer and inform you my latest news. But, frankly speaking, now I in small confusion and my mood not the most iridescent. Murray, today I have met the tourist agent and it has appeared what to organise my travel much more difficult, than I assumed.

A problem that for private visits the tourist visa does not open. And it means, that unique possibility to arrive to you, not getting the tourist voucher it is reception of the guest visa. I will not hide, that for me it became full unexpectedness. And on it before to make the decision I would like to consult to you. And now about the main thing. Murray, I have consulted with the lawyer of travelling agency. And he has explained to me, that thanks to you I have possibility on reception of the disposable guest visa. But for this purpose it is necessary for me to get your support as you are a receiving party.

And then the lawyer can prepare necessary documents that the officer of embassy has opened to me the visa. Murray, allow me to be explained. These difficulties do not frighten me. As this smallest from this, that I can make for ours love story. The only thing for what I regret so it that our romantic appointment slowly turns to bureaucratic procedure. But I dare to believe, that these obstacles will not prevent our sincere relations.

The truth? Murray if you agree to be my authorised representative then write to me, please, the exact name place data: the Name, the Surname, a home address and numbers of contact phones. It is necessary for me that I could fill the questionnaire with the application on visa reception. As at registration of immigration documents I will need to specify the visit purpose, and a trustworthy information about that person to whom I wish to arrive. And in the application I will specify, that we are familiar for a long time already with you also that you invite me. And if it does not confuse you, I will sign the agreement with the lawyer, and he will be engaged in preparation of all package of documents.

Murray, I do not want, that these obstacles have separated us. Because for me you mean much more than simply friend. And I hope, that necessarily I can to tell to you about it personally. Simply for this purpose it is required to us of little bit more time and forces. Write to me, please, as soon as you will have such possibility. Well?

I will be very much, very much to wait your answer!

Your Ludmila.

I have some fun replying on behalf of Murry

Quote:
Sweet dareling wonderful beautiful princess who has my heart and soul,

But of course I agree with your every word.

Please shine and sparkle for me - we will conquer each and every hurdle to be together.

My full (home) address is Spooner Hall, near Tong-on-Wye, England.

I also have a huge roo and cattle ranch with retreat at Wagga Wagga - but the post here is awfully slow, best send to my estate in England, they will imform me ASAP.

My surname - is of course Spooner - but you already knew that! (Murray) christian name.

The phones will be a problem though I cannot physically answer in England - so no point giving you that one - but I do have ASTRA2Connect Maritime Broadband - but that is on the yacht - and I have some friends borrowed that for a short cruse round New Zealand.

But I am certain the addresses will suffice for now. If not I will get my lawyer to contact your lawyer OK?

So get fixed up as soon as can now - and do get back to me if you need anything.

Jeez I am fire - cannot wait to actually see and hold you babe.

I just Love you so much and to bits.

Your sweetest Prince

Murray xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Laughing Shocked

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"keeef" wants a phone or charting - no way pet. hahhahahahahahahaha

Quote:
Hello HoneyPie,
I am really happy to read from you again. I am beginning to think about you so so much and i really would love to meet you as soon as i get back home. Here is my Mobile number here in the UK so feel free to call me on it at anytime and i will really appreciate it.

My number is 011447024078632. But i warn you, i have an accent but i'm sure you'll love it.
So tell me, what have you been up to and hows work hun? I hope all is going on well and fine with you and everyone around you.

Would you like to also chat online on Yahoo IM? If you would then please let me know and we could spend great and quality time chatting online.

Kisses and Hugs to you dear and i hope to hear from you soon.

Keith.

Sweety plays "hard" to get

Wink

Quote:
Hi Keith

How are you, I have been busilly working and just finishing my lunch brake so once again I do need to rush

I will call you one day as a surprise but certainly not today
I really needto get arse moving

Regards
Sweety

Introducing a new vlad for Murry to charm - "kira"

Laughing

Usual bog-standard invite

Quote:
Sorry I did not reply at once - I have been out of the country working

Are you still interested?

I hope you write back

Regards

Murray

mad "vlad" reply

Quote:
Hello, Murray!

Thank you very for your writing me back

I would like to get acquainted with you closer, because I think that we mustn't lose our chance Do you agree with me?

That is why i hope that you will be able to tell me more about yourself in the next letter, because,Murray, I am really interested in you and I am eager to know as much as posible about you.

Don't be afraid, I am not a spy I am just very curious OK?

Kira

Background report here http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4519

PMSL @ Spy stuff. A very much stirred but not shaken Murry (007) Bond replies

Quote:
Thank you so much for getting back to me babe.

You have really made my day Kira.

The weather has been awful and we are 4 full days behind at work.

I really am so glad you got back to me - but I need to get my arse in gear here.

But will write a bigger mail tomorrow.

Please tell me more about your sweet self.

Fond Regards "happy now" Murry

Cool

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"wayno" thanks me for teh compliment - and needs my full support

Quote:
Hey Sweetcheeks,

Thanks for the compliment I really love that from you.... Susan say Hi to you..

Hun I'll be going for the contract... I talk it over with my lawyer and he told me that I should face up the challenges... that nothing good come so easily as I thought.. So i'll be on my way to Nigeria with Susan... How I wish I could meet you in person before I leave... anyway... am gonna look out for phone # which you can call me on...

Hun I don't know what am gonna do there right now, cos i don't have much funds with me to living on there with Susan... This is all I have $2360, and don't think that will take me through the six months am gonna be there, I'll need your full support in everything if you don't mind me ask..

If I had one wish I would give you a long and tender kiss and if I had two wishes then I would choose to do it over again.

Sweetcheeks... will love to hear from you very soon and love to know your idea about me leaving to Nigeria..?

Thanks and remain blessed.

Wayne.

Sweety reply

Quote:
Wayne kisses to you - and Sussan too xoxooxoxoxoxxoxox

How exciting for you to be travelling so far.

Of course I will help you in any way I can.

I am so glad you rote back when you did. I too am travelling - but only as far as Scotland.

I am spending the weekend at my Uncle's estate - He is a famous scientist and inventor, fabulously wealthy - and very much a gentleman.

I think the world of him because his expert help and financial and contacts enabled me to start up my business.

I am taking my labtop - so please do rite.

Dreaming of you tonight

Sweety.

Laughing

(note) the opening for a certain - BSB aka Bruce Rayson, Brilliance in a Jar

Wink Cool

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Editted to remove superfloo err souperflo erm Superperflur....

Shit!!

Neaderless post.

Wink Laughing Cool

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got back from the eye doctor, and my eye is still dilated, but I only have one eye that works (albeit at about 40%), but I just saw double. Mr. Green

What is it with these guys that they take their young children with them when they go off to third-world countries? (Rhetorical question - no need to answer. Wink)

DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How exciting! Maybe we could invite the dear boy to Bruce's estate. I hope he's a heavy sleeper, Bruce likes to observe his guests while they rest. Hope he doesn't mind Bruce jogging around in an open bathrobe.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooopsie - fixed double postness.

PMSL - I always make a point of jogging in an open bathrobe - Must be in teh genes.

Shocked

Spooner latest lad updatesnessness

Cool

"keeef" apprecoates and waffles about some BS project

Quote:
Hi Sweets,
How are you doing honey? I just want you to know that i very much apprecoate reading from you and i really cant wait to meet you. Honey, i thought i should let you know that i am currently on a project now and i will be traveling to Nigeria to get some materials for work, i am doing System Configurations and PC assembling/networking for the company, one on each section of every office/segment in the Company. I will be leaving on saturday with david, we will be back in a week time but instead of going back to the UK we will be back to the states and i was thinking we should make plans in meeting as soon as i am through with my project?
I Hope to hear from you soon.
Kisses and hugs to you.
Keith.

Quote:
Hi Dareling Keeth,

I would love to meet you, nothing wood please me more, I very much look forwood to spending time with you.

Dareling, I want you to ask your company if they can get somebody else to do that work in Nigeria, I have heard it is very dangerous there and i have heard stories of people being robbed and mugged, perhaps you can talk some local person through doing the work on the phone, I am sure the locals could use the work and I dont want to see any harm come to you, especially seeing as you are taking David with you, Nigeria is no place for a child.

Please let me know

Regards
Sweetcheeks

Wink

onto "wayno 2" - who cannot contain his reactions; and is taking his internet with him

Confused

Quote:
Ooh really Sweetcheeks you are really God sent to me and Susan... Susan will be very delighted to hear that you will be in support of me any time I call on you...

Hun can you send me your pics when you get there and your uncle too? I hope to meet him someday, but that is gonna be so long I think... anyway if it gonna take me one year to meet him am gonna wait till then... Hey Sweetcheeks..! where would you be spending your Christmas? as you know I'll be spending mine with Susan in another continent... what a challenge it will be.

Sweetcheeks... if I may ask.. what your business really into? cos am planning to invest this money when the contract is over, but don't know what to invest on yet.. Am also taking my laptop and internet along hope it get to work down there, so that I'll not loss contact with you my dear.

So dream of you all through the day and can't hold me eagerness to read back from you.. I really adore, cherish and love you Sweethearts.

Thanks

Wayne.

Then half an hour later

Quote:
Dear Katey,

I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice, and I love the warmth I feel when I get to read from you sweetcheeks. I can't stop thinking about you. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you... I get to realise that I can't do without you right... Sweetcheeks... pls always make sure you write me..

Love Always,

Wayne.

I love this bit

"I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice"

Quote:
Considering he hasn't seen a picture or heard Sweety's voice, and nor will he, yet if only he realised it is actually Murry doing some of the writing.

But it is true, Murry does indeedy have a cute smile and magical eyes and the Aussie accent I am sure will be a huge turn on for the pet.

We cant wait to start slapping the crap out of him and see how cute he thinks we are then

Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hi Wayne,

Hold your eagreness no longer, here I am

I will get some pics taken for you in the next week or so and get one of my IT people to help me to send it accross for you.

My business deals in new technology, we design and invent new products, sometimes it is our own concept and other times somebody might bring us their ideas to develope, it would be a good way to invest I guess but we generally dont work with investors money, it is way too risky for them in many cases but from my point of view, a good new product could earn us billions of dollars.

Seeing as I am sure you can be trusted not to tell anybody as this is top secret, one new invention we are working on is a rooscrotom wallet which converts to a handbag, simple ideas are often the best.

Take care Wayno, and do get back to me soon

Oh, and please dont tell anybody at all about the rooscrotum wallet, if our competitors got hold of that idea it could ruin all the research we have done

Regards
SweetCheeks

Laughing

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday Spooner shenaniganessnews-time.

Both pets are going into seriousness mode.

So Sweety plays the rushed-silliness yet eager n token-sincere card

Shocked

"wayno" sends a question-hair-thingy.

Quote:
1. What is the socio-economic background of your family?

My parent is an international business man, they both travels when they are alive, and also deals with importation and exportation of goods... which has now went on credit crunch.

2. What is your level of intelligence?

I think that I have above average intelligence; I was the first student in my class of high school out of 8 students.. I began studying at the university before graduating from high school, because I had excellent grades. I like to learn new things, intelligence is important to me.

3. What is your formal education?

I attended the university for 4 years. and study civil engineer.

4. What are your verbal abilities?

I think that I have above average abilities of communication, both writing and verbal, and I enjoy interesting conversations.

5. What do you expect each partner to provide in the marriage?

God made the man primarily to provide the income and the protection for the home and the family, and I think that the woman is made to control and guide the matters of the house and to provide the instruction of the children, but each partner can help the other person in their family responsibilities.

6. What are your views about the distribution of power inside the family?

God made the man to be the leader in the family, but there are many areas where the woman can have more comprehension and understanding than the man, so she contributes her ideas to him, and he listens to her reasoning.

7. How many children do you want?

I have always think about having a child, but I think it would be nice to have a child, or children, with the woman who loves me and lives all of her life with me.

8. When should a family be begun?

To me I don't think having children with you.. but if you so much want.. I don't have choice.

9. What are your views on the care of children?

Parents should be the primary influence for children, not the school, neither the friends, neither the television nor the movies. I believe that children should respect adults, and children should help in the matters of the house. The children and the parents should be close to each other with good communication each day.

10. What is your political philosophy?

I prefer the conservative laws that are similar to the commandments in the Bible, and I prefer less interference of government in personal lives.

11. What are your views about smoking, alcohol and drugs?

I think that these things are generally negative because in high volumes they damage the body, but I like to drink some wine from time to time, and I want to enjoy this with my woman.

12. How much contact should occur with in-laws?

After the wedding a couple should make their own decisions and the in-laws should not intervene with these decisions. Occasional visits are acceptable, but not on a frequent basis.

13. What is your sense of humor?

I am a happy person and I like to laugh and to enjoy life.

14. How punctual are you?

I am generally on time, but at times I am late.

15. How dependable are you?

I try to be very reliable and to maintain my promises. I value the truth in myself and in others.

I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me..

Sweethearts... I will need answers from you too as soon as possible.

Much love and care.

Wayne.

Blithely ignoring the contents of pet's BS mail

Quote:
Dareling wayno,

Sorry for this rushed mail - as you know I am staying at my Uncle's Highland retreet.

I am just so much wishing you could be hear to enjoy it with me - perhaps very soon.

Their are many dears and even can here wolves crying in the hills at night.

Pleese be vary carefull and take good care of youself.

Need to rush - visiting Lock Lommond today - big lunch and some laffs.

Tomoorow horse-riding and a big estate party - music - fieworks - dancing mmmm

Sweety

Laughing

"keef" doesn't want us to worry - but teh materials are in Nigeria hahaahahahahahaha

Quote:
Hello Dearest one, How are you doing today? I hope all is going on well and fine with you and everyone around you. Honey i want you to know that i understand your point about you not wanting me to go to that country and believe me honey i really dont wanna go there either. But firstly you should know that i am self employed, i work for nobody plus i wanna go do this work for this there but i think i might have to change my mind about that. So all i'll do is just go there to buy the materials that i need for my work and i can render my services to any company back in the states dear. But i really need to get this material. I was suppose to go to France to get this material but after making a few calls they said they didnt have it but they have it in Nigeria. BUt dont worry honey i will be extra careful and i will try as much as i can not to get into any trouble and i will not get my son into any trouble as well. I will be heading to the ticketting office today to get my tickets for me and David.
I really cant wait to be through with all this so that i can get back home and make plans in meeting you. I really do like you so much and i hope you do like me too.

Kisses and Hugs to you honey and i hope to hear from you soon.

Keith

Now pet is leaving for teh airport - mmmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
How are you doing today? I hope all is going on well and fine with you and everyone aroud you dear. I havent heard from you but i am sure that you are very busy thats why so i do understand. Well i just wanted to quickly write to just to let you know that i am leaving for the airport now with David. So please pray for our safe journey and i will let you know as soon as we get there.

Keith.

Saving myself some more time by re-using earlier pet response

Quote:
Dareling kithe,

Sorry for this rushed mail - as you know I am staying at my Uncle's Highland retreet.

I am just so much wishing you could be hear to enjoy it with me - perhaps very soon.

Their are many dears and even can here wolves crying in the hills at night.

Pleese be vary carefull and take good care of youself.

Need to rush - visiting Lock Lommond today - big lunch and some laffs.

Tomoorow horse-riding and a big estate party - music - fieworks - dancing mmmm

Sweety

Wink Cool

Goat
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the keithster wrote:
attended the university for 4 years. and study civil engineer.

Oh, there are so many ways to take this ...

So, I'll only say that I've known a few civil engineers I'd have liked to study in more depth. Wink

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pets expecting Spooners to work on Sunday - Shock - Horror!!

Quote:
Hello Dear,

Thanks for the mail,we arrived Nigeria few hours ago,it was such a bad experience for me,we were robbed by thieves on our way from the airport,they injured me and David and we are presently in the hospital,They stole all the money i came here with and i am presently stuck here at the moment. I cannot access my account till i get back home. Please Katey i need you to help me with some funds and i promise to pay you back when i get home, i need to pay hospital bills and pay for hotel and feeding for the main time. Please let me know if you are willing to help me please and i promise to pay you back,i am making use of the receptionist computer,.i will check my mail later on to check on you.

I hope to you hear from you soon.

Keith..

Well I never! - Who could have predicted that?

pet "keefo" is in a spot of botherationess

Well poor pet - I had already mailed you about being in teh Highlands for a short break

The WiFi signals are being affected by a brisk wind from Shetland. PMSL

Maybe I might notice his mail sometime tomorrow afternoon hahahahahaha

Twisted Evil

"wayno is still waffling on about something or other

Quote:
Sweetcheeks, relationships are God's gift to us, we are created for connection and relationship.

That is why God said, "It is not good for a man to be alone" ( genesis 2:1Cool. Relationships are wonderful; it is something we all need and really can not do without, because it goes a long way in determining our happiness and fulfillment in life, because our happiness and fulfillment in life is tied to whom we get married to. Love should be the foundation for every relationship, love is not a feeling but a mutual commitment based on character and values, it grows out of friendship, compatibility and mutual interests. love is characterized by a strong desire to give..

There is a saying that says "If you miss God's purpose for your life, 50% of your life is gone and if you marry the wrong person, there goes the last 50%. It is better to be single and happy than to be married and unhappy. Baby the only reason one should be into a relationship is "LOVE", so baby i am entering into relationship with you because of nothing but LOVE okay so baby if there is any reason you should be into relationship with me should be LOVE not my appearance or any other reason okay........................

Sweetcheeks i am truely in love with you, since the very first day I talked to you, you've always be on my mind, baby to the world, you are just a person, but to me, you are the world. I am so much in love with you and there is nothing that is going to change the love i have for you okay.

Have fun till the fullest my love...

Maybe a nice delayed reply will be a good idea for this pet as well - haahahahaha

I am joining Titania - we are getting on well and being very studionessiousenessly with a couple of engineers

Wink Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that is a surprise to hear Keeth was robbed, and Sweety did tell him that would happen too, no sympathy for those who do not listen to Sweety

Wayno 2 is in some bother as well.

Quote:
Hello Love... I thought you'd have reply back to my last email.... anyway just wanna let you know that am right now in Nigeria with Susan. I've gotten a cell phone # you can call me on +2347031053159

Sweetcheeks please do call me when you got this mail.. Please you won't be getting to hear from me... cos my internet do not work down here... which I thought it will work... So I need to get a new internet connection on my laptop in other to keep in touch with you.. but I don't have more cash on me to do just that... cos all am with I've used it to book for a hotel where to stay with Susan... if you don't mind helping me out with some little cash to get that done..? I will really appreciate that from you.

Thanks

Sweety will not be parting with her money that easily Wink

Quote:
Hi Wayno

I am sorry about the last email, are you sure you sent it bcos i dont remember seeing any other emails from you.

Yes, funny joke asking about money, you really do make me smile, I know you are not short on money, if you were you would never have gone to Nigeria.

take care Wayno

Regards
SweetCheeks

Now, lets see what we can do about Keeth

Quote:
Hi Keeth

So wonderful to hear from you and also nice to see you are in such a good joking mood.

You need to get up very early in the morning if you want me to fall for that one.

You do know you really shouldn't joke about things like that My Dareling because one day it might happen, have you not heard of the boy who cried fox

You have a great time there and remember you did promise me that nothing was going to happen to you there so be sure not to let me down

take care my dareling Sweetness

Love SweetCheeks

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whining "pets" day tooday - updatesness hahahahahahahahaha

wayno teh whinge wrote:
Sweetcheeks, relationships are God's gift to us, we are created for connection and relationship. That is why God said, "It is not good for a man to be alone" ( genesis 2:1Cool. Relationships are wonderful; it is something we all need and really can not do without, because it goes a long way in determining our happiness and fulfillment in life, because our happiness and fulfillment in life is tied to whom we get married to. Love should be the foundation for every relationship, love is not a feeling but a mutual commitment based on character and values, it grows out of friendship, compatibility and mutual interests. love is characterized by a strong desire to give.
There is a saying that says "If you miss God's purpose for your life, 50% of your life is gone and if you marry the wrong person, there goes the last 50%. It is better to be single and happy than to be married and unhappy. Baby the only reason one should be into a relationship is "LOVE", so baby i am entering into relationship with you because of nothing but LOVE okay so baby if there is any reason you should be into relationship with me should be LOVE not my appearance or any other reason okay.........................
Sweetcheeks i am truely in love with you, since the very first day I talked to you, you've always be on my mind, baby to the world, you are just a person, but to me, you are the world. I am so much in love with you and there is nothing that is going to change the love I have for you okay.

Quite why pet has re-sent that twaddle I am unsure?

Shocked

wayno whinges sum more wrote:
Ooh maybe it didnt get to you... am gonna re-send it. How can you say that am not short of cash on here... I think I told you that I've exhausted all I have in other to win this contract, and am left with nothing to live on here with Susan... just only $2500 with me to book for a ticket flight and hotel where we are lodging inn here in Nigeria and to be honest with an left with $455 with me here to live on and which won't last long before it all gone on feeding...

Take my words for real Sweetcheeks... Not that am happy asking you for money, but I think that we got to be a supportive to each other when needed, Sweetcheeks I don't intend to ask you for money, if not this internet that mess me up here which I thought it will work here... while getting to this country and find out that it couldnt work.. and they told me that I need to get another one, and I don't want to make use of the $455 left with me to get that now.. and I really do need this Internet... to keep my work going and keep contact with you as I use to my love... Presently am making use of a cybercafe pc in other to read from you since I didn't get to hear from you over the phone...
Sweetcheeks all am asking from you is your support... I know 170 pounds is not much for you to give to your love. Am looking up to you katey for your help.

Have you ever watched a rose as it fades away; the color becomes deeper as the petals dry. That's how my love for you deepens as the days go by.

Can't wait to hear your voice over the phone soon..

Remain blessed Sweetcheeks

Sweet Sweety responds

Quote:
Hi Wayne

I thought for sure you were joking, how you can be so unprepared to not have enough money to eat and worse still you have put your dareling daughter there too.

I must say am dissappointed that you are so unprofessional, i run a business myself and i have never gotten myself into a situation like this.

I think under the circumstances you are best to to first up send you daughter home, i can look after her if you like, some time to get to know each other will be great anyway.

let me know if that will help

regards
Sweetcheeks

wayno explains wrote:
Sure that will help... but I gat to talk it out with her okay... I admit it that I made a BIG mistake... But you have to see reason with me why am not fully prepared... cos I've spend all I have to win this contract over to me... and I don't want to lose this life time contract which will swell my account in six months time.
Please understand me Sweetcheeks.

For the fact that we are anonymous to each other, because we both met on the internet havent get to meet in person... I will love you to have two things... 1. Faith.... 2. Trust.... in each other, because am real and you?

Katey... still will love to know if you gonna help me out with the money am asking from you, cos I don't love going to cybercafe in other to keep in touch with you, and love to hear your voice over the phone soon..

Regards and remain Blessed.

Wayno.

Laughing cuz he has adopted "wayno"

Laughing

Quote:
Wayno

I do hope I am getting this wrong but are you trying to tell me you only want to chart with me if i will send you money becos that is how it sounds to me, I hope am wrong but if not you can go and get well and truely fucked.

Now, presuming I got things desperately wrong and presuming you appologise for not being completely clear about this, presuming you really are so foolish to leave yourself short, I will help you.

I will deposit money into your account in a couple of days time, give me the details and i will see what I can do

Regards
Sweety

Twisted Evil

Moving onto "sad n sorry keeeef"

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart, this is not JOKE please. I know i said nothing was gonna happen to us but this all seem to be so sudden. Please dear i really do need your help and i am not Joking please. I cant be here for too long cuz i am making use of the receptionist's computer.

Keith.

Quote:
Keith

You really do need to learn not to take a joke too far, it was funny yesterday but today it is not.

Do hurry up and finish that work and get home.

Love Sweetcheeks

Quote:
Hello Dear, I am not joking about this please i am damn serious please. Please call me on the receptionist's computer and i'll be there to pick up your call. the phone number is 0112348028042093. Please honey i am damn serious and i am not joking. I would never joke with such things believe me.

Keith.

Quote:
Hi Wayne

I do have trouble working out how to take you.

I have known you for just a few weeks and you want me to ring you, sorry but that is a bit fast for me.

As to your money problems, how did you end up in this predicament, I am curios as to how good a businessman you are to leave yourself short like that.

Regards SweetCakes

Quote:
Hello Honey, please i want you to know that i never saw this incident coming. I came into this country with about $15,000 to buy the materials that i needed for work but when i got here i was robbed. I came with enough cash and this kind of thing has never happened to me in my entire life. Please just assist me and let me get out of here before Xmas and i promise to pay you back as soon as i get home and i will also love to meet you as well.
Please let me know if you can assist me dear as i really would appreciate you.

Keith.

Quote:
Hang ona cotton pickin minuet keith babe.

I do hope I am getting this wrong but it sounds like you only playing with me at this love and sweetheart thingy - so I can send you money becos that is how it sounds to me, I hope am wrong but if not you can go and get well and truely fucked.

Where have the nice words and hugs n kisses gone - HEY!

Now, presuming I got things desperately wrong and presuming you appologise for not being completely clear about this, presuming you really are so foolish to leave yourself short, I will help you.

I will deposit money into your account in a couple of days time, give me the details and i will see what I can do

Regards
Sweety

Wink Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keeth and Wayno 2 are both in full whinge mode and are trying to make up excuses on the run as to how they managed to be so unorganised.

Keeth says Western Union is the easiest way to send money

Quote:
Hello Dear, I want you to know that i really appreciate the fact that you are willing to assist me. Thank you so much and i will pay you back as soon as i get home. Sweetheart, the best and easiest way you can have these funds sent to me is through Western Union money Transfer. All you have to do is get to the closet Western Union outlet to you and have the funds sent to me.
Here is my Details to which the money will be sent to:

Name: Keith Anderson.

Thank you so much once again dear as i really do appreciate you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Kisses and Hugs to you Dear.

Keith.

Sweety tells Keeth that depositing money into his bank account is the easiest way to send money

Quote:
Hi Keith

No, by far the easiest way is if I deposit the money into your bank account, give me the bank account details and i will deposit the money for you.

Please dont insult me by telling me travelling 38.5 miles is more convenient than dropping in down the road to the bank.

Give me the details and I will make the deposit as soon as I can

Regards
Sweety

Who would have guessed, Western union is the only way he can receive money

Quote:
Hello Dear, Good morning.
Just got your mail now and i understand your point but i want you to know that i cannot access my bank account from over here, if i could i wouldn't be here asking for your money. Believe me hun, the best way you can get the funds to me is through western union. Please dear i really do need your assistance. I have not been able to eat much and my son is starving as well. I also need to buy medications for my son dear, please hun do assist me as i really would appreciate you.

Kisses and Hugs to you and i hope to hear from you soon.

Keith.

Sweety has a plan that is sure to solve his problems

Quote:
Keeth,

If you dont have money for food then you had better sort something out quickly then, you keep telling me how much of a hurry you are in but you keep fucking me about, do you want me to send you money or not.

If you have money in your account then give me the details and I will withdraw the money for you straight away online and then I will send my clark to Western Union for you.

I really dont understand you, I keep doing everything I can for you but you keep delaying then you tell me how desperate you are, do you want my help or not

Please do sort yourself out

Kisses
Sweety

This pet is getting so much fun, I do love pets at the money stage.

I will go and sort out Wayno, strangely he seems to be having the same problems at Keeth Laughing

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have left the Wayno updates to Sweety for later, but for now, I have more Keeth updates and it looks like the romance may even be over. :gulp:

Wayno's account has extra security, Sweety wouldn't be able to get money out of his account;
Quote:
Hello dear, no one can access my account except me honey. If not i would have asked you to do that for me instead of asking you for money. I have a very strong security fire-wall built around my account and thats because i have been robbed from my account before and so i had to stop every transaction that links into my account. Withdrawal can only be made by me in person dear. Please honey if you want to assist me please do cuz i am counting on you and you alone. I hope you understand. Thanks.

Kisses and Hugs to you.

Keith.

It looks to me like time to start with a mild slap, we have his scripts anyway so losing him wouldn't concern me too much and perhaps he will relent and send a bank account for us to close

Sweety wants the pet to listen carefully, she will write this only vonce Laughing

Quote:
Please read this before reading on
Course language warning, the rest of the post contains material that warrants teh usual Spooner warnings, if you are offended by use of 4 letter words beggining with "F" please do not read on, if you are not going to be offended, may I suggest you move you drinks a safe distance from you keyboard, swallow any food you may be eating and avoid reading if you are at work and others around you may hear laughter.

The first email from Sweety is very tame, extreme caution is required for the second

BTW, slapping your pet like this is not good baiting practice, it is however loads of fun Wink
Quote:
Sounds like a load of shit to me Keith

Do you want my help or not.

It sounds to me like you are making a piss pour excuse becos you dont trust me enough to give me your account details.

I have an employee, my clark as it turns out who used to work in a bank and he has confirmed that no such security exists

The only reason I can think of why you have just lied to me is you only trust me enough to borrow money from me and not enough to let me help you to get money from your bank account.

I am very dissappointed in you.

Now, listen to me carefully as I will right this only vonce, I will not send money to you by Western Union, I will deposit money into a bank account, fucked if i know why, I am sure that there is somebody there who can receive some money for you into their account, remember, it is you who says you are desperate, why not try doing something for yourself and your child who you have dragged into this and stop expecting me to drop what I am doing and drive through peak traffic because of some lame fucking excuse

Dissappointed
Sweety

Keith wants Sweety to forget about him

Quote:
forget about me if you cannot go the extra-miles to assist me. Put yourself in my shoes, how would you feel if i treated you this way?
Have a nice day.

Sweety loses her temper and fires a tirade of "F" bombs

Quote:
Now you just hang on a moment you poor miserable worthless maggot, I am trying to run a bussiness here and you expect me to tell my staff at Christmas, teh busiest time of the year, to just sit around and twiddle their thumbs for hours while I fuck off to find the closest Western Union, what the fuck do you expect, you have lied to me and continue to make excuses that make no sense at all, I am putting trust in you and will send my money to you because of how fucking useless and worthless you are.

You have endangered the life of your sweet little child on your incompetent treck to Africa and everything I suggest to help you is no good

How the fuck do you expect me to feel.

Oh sorry Wayno, I will tell 50 staff to twiddle their thumbs because you wont give me your account details because you dont trust me enough.

Do not bother replying unless you have an apology, the only reason i was going to help you is because of the kid but obviously you are a piss for excuse for a father as well as a poor miserable worthless maggot, in fact, I think maggots might even be more useful than you are, you are a fly sitting on teh arse of society, nobody likes you, you are an arsehole and a incompetent moron and if it wasn't for the child I would hope you rotted in hell

Fuck off maggot, there are other for more worthwhile people I could be righting to than you you imbicile, why dont you find a goat while your there, I believe goat rooting is very popular and you might even make a few dollars by letting some of the local Nigerians watch

Shaking head at how stupid i was to even consider sending you money

Off to find somebody more worthy than you which wont take long

I wouldn't even let you kiss my partner Murray's hairy fat arse

Sweety

This email recieved a matter of minutes ago

I love when they reply to your slaps, lets see how he went

Quote:
thanks for the insults. God bless you. Have a nice day and never you talk to me.

Hmmm, he could have done better than that
I dont like to ever let lads have the last word, lets see if he will reply to another email

Quote:
I though I told you not to contact me unless you were ready to appologise for being a worthless rude maggot.

Fuck off and hot in hell goat boy

Oh, you are welcome to the insults, you thoroughly deserve them

Worthless goat rooting maggot, your family must be ashamed of you

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing could this be your goat boy?

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayno 2 - updatednessness

Wayno is not interested in Sweety's money, he just wants some of her money

Quote:
Ooh Sweetcheeks.... you getting me wrong am not really interested in your money.. All am really interested is your love and caring, since I've got myself into this mess.. I don't know what to do right now than to ask for your support... Please forgive me if that hit you at the wrong side..
you really hurt me with this words and it makes me feels that am not capable of what am doing, and taking good care of you katey... take my words for real.. I don't meant it this way and am appologising for that...

I will love you send it via western union money transfer... which will be easier and faster to get here... anyway I'll be making some consultation here to know which work best... and get back at you soon..

Susan is so so glad to be with you after talking to her and make her see reason why she have to live with you pending the time the contract is over and I promised her that I'll be having some break to visit and stay for a week with her and then get my ass back till the contract is over and we live together as one happilly family... But she was so demanding that she will love to see your beautiful pics too before leaving me alone and promise her that you going to threat her like mom do... that she won't miss her mom and I when she is with you back there... Please Sweetcheeks kindly write back to promise her all this soon.

Thanks So Much For Your Concern Towards Me And Susan

Your Wayno.

Quote:
promise her that you going to threat her like mom do

Of course I will "threat" her like mum does, what kind of mother does he think I am

Laughing

We will completely ignore the picture request for now, the lad really doesn't give a shit about what we look like, he just wants the cash

Wink

He follows that email with a copy and pasted love script that he prepared earlier a couple of minutes later

Quote:
HI BABY.WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?EVERYDAY I JUST WANT YOU MORE AND MORE.AND EVERYDAY IS HARDER TO BE AWAY FROM YOU.EVERYDAY I SEE AND FEEL HOW LUCKY I AM TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE AND TO HAVE YOU TO LOVE ME.I AM THE LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE.YOU ARE THE KINDEST SWEETEST WOMAN ALIVE. EVEN THOUGH WE ARE MILES APART AND TIME SEPARATES US YOU STILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME.YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO LOVED AND SPECIAL.THANK YOU BABY THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME THE WAY YOU DO.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SWEETCHEEKS I WISH YOU KNEW HOW MUCH.I WISH YOU COULD FEEL MY LOVE LIKE I FEEL YOURS. BABY JUST KNOW WHENEVER YOU LOOK BACK NO MATTER WHAT...YOU WILL SEE ME. I WILL BE WITH YOU TILL I TAKE MY LAST BREATH. THAT IS ALL I KNOW. BABY WE ARE NOT GARUNTEED TOMORROW BY THE GRACE OF GOD WE WAKE UP EACH DAY. JUST KNOW THAT EACH DAY I WILL GIVE ALL OF MY LOVE TO YOU AND BE DEVOTED TO YOU AND WILL DO RIGHT BY YOU AND BY US. I HAVE NEVER FELT THIS WAY ABOUT ANYONE THIS LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU IS STRONGER THAN ANY LOVE I HAVE EVER FELT. I HAVE NEVER FELT SO BONDED TO ANYONE. EVEN THOUGH TIME AND DISTANCE SEPARATES US I HAVE NEVER EVER FELT SO CLOSE TO ANYONE LIKE I DO YOU. YOU ARE MY LIFE AND THE ONE FATE AND GOD GAVE TO ME HOW LUCKY AM I??? PLEASE DON'T EVER DOUBT ME MY LOVE FOR YOU AND DON'T EVER DOUBT THAT WE WILL MAKE IT THROUGH THESE ROUGH SPOTS ARE PATHS ARE DESTINED TO CROSS SOONER THAN WE THINK. NO ONE BUT GOD COULD LOVE YOU MORE THAN I DO.KATEY + WAYNE = AN EVERLASTING LOVE. A TRUE LOVE THAT WILL NEVER END. GOOD NIGHT BABY.
FOREVER... NO MATTER WHAT...I PROMISE,
LOVE,WAYNO.

Of course, Sweety cant read ALL CAPS so we will ignore that one

The best part of having 2 lads at the same stage is we get to recycle the mails to them.

Wayno gets much the same as Keeth

Quote:
Hi Wayno My Dareling

No, by far the easiest way is if I deposit the money into your bank account, give me the bank account details and i will deposit the money for you.

Please dont insult me by telling me travelling 38.5 miles is more convenient than dropping in down the road to the bank.

Give me the details and I will make the deposit as soon as I can

And yes, you will be paying me back every last cent that I send you, it is for your own good to teach you about responsibility

Regards
Sweety

See how responsible Sweety is

Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayno is quick to come back with his story about how he cant receive money into his bank account, of course, it is easiest to receive money by Western Union

Quote:
I think you aware that I run USA bank account... and for what I gather here they can't access my account here and there is no way I can have my money out from it.. and they advise me that the best way here in this country is by you sending it to me via western union money transfer... or Money Gram.. that I will get it immediately you send it... That you'll need to send it to my info such as Full Names, Address, and Text Question and Answer.. then you get back to me with the sender info and the MTCN to be able to get it out immediately.

Sweetcheeks.. I promise to pay you back with interest as soon as the contract is over.

Here the infro you gonna send the money to via western union money transfer.

Name: Mary Anthony Williams
Address: 10 loop street dolphin estate
zip code: 23401
Question: what is my daughter's name
Answer: Susan

The info is not mine.. it for the man I met in the bank where I went to consult them for enlightment on how best to recieve money from someone oversea and if I can access my account here... I decide to make use of his info, since he work at the bank... Please try and see reason with me.. and never eject the idea, cos when you send the money and give me the details back you use in sending the money to me.. i'll leave to the bank immediately with it and get it out instantly without leaving the info with him for even a min..

Thanks so much as you do this for me, and I really appreciate you for that, and as promised am gonna refund the money back to you as soon as the contract is over.

Your Wayno.

Sweety will not be travelling to the bank so Wayno is going to need to sort out the bank account

Quote:
Hi Wayne

I am up very early today, the neighbours fxxxing dog woke me up so you will have to excuse that I am cranky.

I told you I can deposit money into your bank account, please do not give me that shit about not being able to get money from it, I am sure one of your associates has an account, give me there details and you can collect the money from them.

Please do not tell me what is easiest for me, driving for 2 hours to send money by WU is not and will never be easier than going down teh road to the bank.

If you want my help and I am happy to give it for somebody as special as you, then you are going to have to work out how to get it by a bank transfer

Regards
Sweety

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweety takes off teh gloves with "whining wayno"

Quote:
Wayno,

I am somewhat puzzled about what it is you require?

You need money - yet you cannot access your own account, Yep!

So YOU go to the bank and they suggest YOU get someone else to wire YOU money.

That just makes no sense whatsoever - go back to the bank and insist they allow you access to YOUR money.

What sort of a bank are you with ???

I have accounts with many countries, including Bank of America - you are just spouting piffle.

What sort of an idiot do you think I am?

I am NOT wiring money to you - you send me account details - or forget it.

You also seem to have forgotton to include any endearments - or maybe is it only my money you love???

"wayno" is not a convertousnessness type

Quote:
They can't access an America bank account here in Nigeria... thats why they told me that the easier way I can get money from someone overseas is via western union money transfer or money gram. Don't miss understand me Sweetcheeks...

I want to know if you love yourself, cos if you don't, you won't be able to love me your partner as well. That's why Jesus said " Love your neighboor as yourself." The truth of the matter is that you love yourself first before it is possible to love anyone else. Even the Apostle Peter said in Act3:6, "But such as I have give I unto you..." As a matter of fact Love is not just a feeling, it is a committment base on character and values. Love is characterized by a strong desire to give.

Mind you... Am not a convetousness type... So am going into relationship with base on love and trust we already have for each other... I implore you to have faith that one day we going to be together and live happily as one. don't look at the miles in between us, gaze at what the future holds for us.

Will be waiting to hear back from you soon.

Thanks

I love the hot/cold tactic when baiting - sniggeringness

Quote:
Wayne,

I am trying hard not to misunderstand you. I am holding onto the hope of you being my rock and protector and comfort forever.

I may seem a little displeased, but that is because you are handling this situation all wrong.

I feel it is very important to stand up to YOUR rights - I admire men that do that.

I do have enormouse faith and trust.

Believe me - I am not one to gush - but I dreampt of you last night. You were so wonderful.

I am teary right now thinking how brilliant you were. Strong and able and steadfast.

Please be my dream Wayno - that is all I ask of you.

Sweety xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Both me and Murry often remark how schizotypal Sweety is.

Surely the pets must twig that we not only switch which of us replies, but that she so inconsistant.

Talk about hormonal imbalances, she would be teh very devil to live with.

Twisted Evil

After an 8 day delay Murry's vlad gets back in touch

Quote:
Salute! Very pleasant to see you in my life!

Murry, I am sure that it is only the beginning:) How do they say? These are only flowers, berries will be later!Smile) So are you ready to wait for gathering in the harvest?Smile I am sure that you are, because believe me, that you have never met such a positive and sunny person as me:) So are you ready let the sun come into your life and leave bad "weather" out?Smile

My name is Kira Svetlaya! And I am very proud of my name!Smile They say, that names define the way of life and I am very grateful to my parents, that they have given me such a nice name and surname! Nevertheless, I am here to communicate with you and not to talk about my name, I am interested in you, and , Murry, I know myself from the 15 of September 1988, the day of my birth!Smile So, let's talk about you!!!

Well, I think if you have answered me, then you are really interested in me. Am I right?Smile And why did you decide to choose me as a person to communicate and to build your future life with? I think that there are three variants:) So, the first one: you are a pessimist (as they say, pessimist is a well-informed optimist:))), and you want some person in your life, that will make your existence merrier and more interesting, and then you will also believe that everything is for the best:)

The second reason, I think that you are as sunny person as I am, and you would like to see such a girl in your life, so that you can be even happier!Smile Two optimists is a wonderful thing, of course, but it may be too dangerous:)

Well, and the third thing, I think.... Is that you just like me:))) So you have three varients to choose:) But don't have doubts, I will make you a happy person in any case, be sure!!!!Smile

Wow, you know, I even liked what I had written to you, because,Murray, i thought that I would write some stuff, like my name is so, and what is your name? But I see that you really have grabbed me.... You know, I have just thought...one more time...yes i want to communicate with you:) And I want to know you better, much better:) I am eager to make our relations the happiest ones, and the brightest ones:) But you will have to become a positive person, who only hopes for the best! I hate pessimists, they are boring people!Smile)

Soooooo!!!!! Let's make our life better and merrier, because life is good!!!! I love life!!!!!!Smile

Kira Svetlaya

Murry's so overflowing with "enthusiasticalinessness" reply

Quote:
Hi Kira

Thank you so much for your email, it is wonderful to hear from you

You do have a beautiful name and your pictures are wonderful.

Of course I am interested in you, who wouldn't be, you are a very clever and beautifil Princess and i am sure we are going to get on just fine.

Please do write more, i do enjoy reading from you

Regards
Murray

Wink Laughing

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Teh battle of wills continue with "whinging wayno"

Quote:
Thanks Sweetie for trying not to misunderstand me... Am not going to let you down.. I love to be your rock and your protector.. so much care about you that I can't stop myself thinking about you...
I admit it that am handling this situation all wrong, but when looking at it from my angle you will see that am not...
To be sincere Sweetcheeks... I want to be your last and I know that situations like this do occure in a relationship, its make the relationship strong and steadfast.. I promise to be your light and source of happiness.

With Love Your Wayno.

Quote:
Wayno

Am reely sorry but this is the busiest time of the year and i cant leave here for 10 minutes lets alone 2 hours or more, everywhere you go it is so busy at the money, bank ques and presuming Western Union ques are huge, even if I went to the bank for you at the money it would take me an hour but for you I will do that because I do trust you, but to get to the nearest Western Union it is a very long way and through the middle of the city which is crowded and very slow, it would take me 3 hours or more that I just dont have right now.

I dont know what you expect from me, surely there is someboody at the bank that you spoke to that has a bank account and if not, surely by now you could have opened one and much quicker than how long it would take me.

You are beggining to worry me with your insistence on using Western Union, are you rooting somebody in the local Western Union branch there or something, anybody in teh world can have a bank account and open a new one if you like too, why cant you Wayno?

Wink

Sweety has another thought - PMSL - two a day usually

Laughing

Quote:
I have been up thinking about all of this, I do love what I have seen of you but since this money thing came up you have been worrying me, I have told you that I will help you many times and I have told you how i can help you but it looks to me like you do not want to help yourself.
Wayno, if you truely do love me, surely you will not expect me to spend 3 hours or more to do what I can do in a fraction of that time by going to the bank to do exactly the same thing.

So, get down to that bank again and open yourself an account so i can help you

Kisses
Sweety

Quote:
I know that this is the busiest time for you there likewise me also..

You are presuming that WU ques are huge, If only you can go to the bank early in the morning starting from 6.30am for me it will be light for you than going in the afternoon...

Sweetcheeks am not intending to say that, but after going back to the bank and ask them is there any way I can access my account here in Nigeria, that you are very busy to go to WU and WU is very far from you.. they ask me to tell you to make use of Money Gram then if WU is very far from you, and if that is far also...

I don't have any other choice to open a domiciliary account with them... but their requirement I can't get straight away.. they where demanding for an Identity and it most be Nigerian Passport or Driver Licence, $100, and I most bring two guarantors who have been running their account for six months. before they can open the account for me here...

Love where on earth you want me to get two guarantors and their Identity... anyway after making some consultations... I was promised to get a driver licence here, but that will cost me another $75.. and will still need the two gaurantors to stand for me... Hun am doing all I could to help you not to stress yourself just b'cos of me, but all prove to nothing...

I begin to blame myself coming down this country to put myself into this mess with Susan... Hun I promise you if you can help me by sending the money via WU or Money Gram... I'll do all in my possession to get the bank account open... If that will pleases you.

Hun there are no words to express how I feel about you. I constantly search for the words. and they all seem less than I truly feel. You are my life, my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love. I think of you every day, and dream of you each night. My heart beats hard within my chest and I know we are meant to be.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, words cannot express how you make me feel. I make this promise to you my dear Sweetcheeks, to love you the way that you love me. I look to the future and forget the past, your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours'

Love Alaways and Forever Sweetcheeks

Quote:
Wayno

Please listen to me.

I can put money into a bank account for you, why are you wasting time, the man at the bank will help you to open a bank account and when he does I can help you

Please do not waste time by asking about other means of payment, next you will be suggesting courier pidgeon, which by the way may end up being quicker.

Regards
Sweety

Twisted Evil

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday Spooner Shenanigans - "wayno" bending over backwards to get sum dollars

Laughing

Quote:
Love can you deposit money to a local bank savings account here for me then... maybe I can get one here for you then... Please tell me if you can... I think that will save us time and before I can get all their requirement to open my account also for you to put in money whenever am in need... Love to hear back from you so soon.

Love you..

Quote:
Wayno

I am having trouble sleeping at night worried about you, it is you that does not listen to me, if you had have listened you wouldn't be there in the first place, if you had have opened a bank account I could have sent money to you days ago, if you would only listen to me now and take some responsibility yourslelf instead of blaming me for everything all of your troubles will go away.

I do know surprisingly well how Africa works, I have done business with African countries before, I DO understand much more than you give me credit for and i do know you or somebody with you can open a bank account with as little as a dollar.

I told you how far it is for me to get to Western Union, so your best idea is to come back and tell me to send a smaller amount by, You guessed it "western Union" are you not paying attention to me, are you ignoring me completely, is it becos am a woman that you do not respect my opinions and ideas, becos if you had listened to me from the start things would be much different right now wouldn't they.

You can not expect me to believe that you or nobody elese there including this friend of yours at the bank can open a bank account, fucking bullshit Wayno, I suspect that you dont love me at all, you dont really want me to send money and you are just trying to get rid of me gently, if that is the case, have sum balls and tell me, I dont mind if you dont love me, just stop fucking me about

Verry confused
Sweety

Quote:
Oh sweetheart... who told you that I don't love you... I love and cherish you more than you think... and I do respect your opinion also.. Am also having a big problem here too, I couldn't sleep and Susan is worried about me also.. Sweetcheeks you are my whole world you give me the reason to live...

Sweetcheeks can you deposit it to a local bank savings account here then.? maybe one of those guys in the bank will help me with their account to receive the money from you before I open mine... Hun get back to me if you can so that I can look out of the account where you gonna deposited the money to for me.

I appreciate your concern towards me and Susan.. Hope one day we gonna be together and see how much I adore and love you.

Wayno.

Quote:
Wayno

Thank you, I needed to hear that becos I was starting to have doubts with you keep asking me the same question over and over.

As soon as you can get me a bank account to deposit money I will get it over to you, am glad you have finally realised that this is by far the best way to get money to you.

Please let me know as soon as you find an account I can put money into

Regards
Sweety

Wink Cool

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic