SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Hitlad is now on a mission to kill himself!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DonkeyJoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I'm sure many of you remember B4la H4ss4n, the most recent hitlad who loved the abuse.

He disapeared for a while but is now back as the FBI saying the have captured Bala (himself) and are ready to turn the tape over to me. But I had other plans in mind...

Dear Dona1d K3Jo3
We are here to notify you of the arrest that took place 3hours ago were 5 man gang was arrested by our men, this men are suspected to by high assasins crew, there were paraded when they were trying to snick out dengorous weapons to carry out killing, according to the investigation, some person paid them a huge amount to kill you and they contacted you for some money to spare your life and have a recorded tape of this person who want you dead, one of them who disclose his name as mustafa aka hitman said you have refuse to comply with their demand and now they were about going on to carry out the operation were our men swift on them, they said the said recorded tape has be place in one courier service in UK, that as soon as you comply and send them the money they will now send the tape to you via this private courier service, our men quikely gets to the courier service for the video tape of this person who paid this assasins to kill you, but the courier service refuse to give out the tape to the FBI because your name has been put on their file for delivery of this tape, and deu to the FBI policy along with the private enterprise here in UK we are not allow to break into the private company like that, we will like you to contact this courier service and get the recorded tape and then play this tape, because the Assasins told us that the person who paid their bose whos name is b4l4 h4ss4n, the conversation between them on this killing is in the tape, and they said this person is one of your good friend, i will like you to contact the courier service now and inform them that you are the person who this tape is to be deliver to.

Note you must not disclose this information and case to any one because this case has to do with your friends around you, you are to contact this private courier service with their contact below

They were a bunch of skinny long legged pissed of Puerto Ricans weren't they! That B4l4 H4ss4n knew he couldn't mess with me. He is a bitch, a real little bitch and I would laigh in his face! Send the courier to me! I will get my tape from them at any cost, to find this B4l4 and have him eat his own tongue!

Regards to your mail, its content is well understood, i will like you to know that we have swipe on this men, and they are in our custody, deu to our investigation they said some person paid them to kill you and this person is very close to you, the only way you can get the tape and know this person is for you to contact the courier service with their email address below, we have contact the courier service and they said they can not release the tape to the FBI because b4l4 h4ss4n has put it that you are the only person to collect this tape, we will like you to contact the courier service now so that you can get the tape and then we can arrest the said person who paid them to kill you.

Here is the contact email of the courier service do contact them now and get back to us.

He was having some trouble catching on so I became a tad more direct.

If you can capture that shit I will pay you to kill him slowly.

I want to inform you that mr b4l4 h4ss4n is very much right here in our prison, we swipe into them when they were on their way going to kill you, there is a recorded tape in a private courier service that b4l4 h4ss4n has place there, i want you to contact the courier service now and get that tape for he said you will find the person that paid him to kill you on the tape, we contacted the courier service our self and they said the parcel that cantains the tape has being place in your name and you are the only person they cn deliver the tape to, we will like ypou to get the tape now so we can arrest the person that paid this killers to kill you, here is the email contact of the courier service: ############

Do this now because he said if you do not get the tape now the person will hire another killers to kill you.
contact the courier servcie and get the tape now.

Still not getting it... must I spell it out?

I don't care about the tape, I care about B4l4 paying the price. Can we make some sort of deal? I will pay you to get rid of his existence.

Its content is well understood, as i must tell you the FBI can not get rid of mr bala hassan because we are here to protect human life and investigation, if you want me bala dead and non of his boys existence, i can only link you up with a friend who works with the ecomonc if you can have a deal with him then you have to pay him and then he can kill bala hassan for you, if this is okay by you then i can send you his details and email contact so you both can make a deal, i have told him about this is left for you to get back to me with what you think about this, i must tell you mr R0land willi4ms is a very good short and sit ecomonc, he was my very good friend in the institute before i become an FBI, if you want to make deal with him then get back to me he will take 24hours to find bala hassan an send him to grave.

FBI OFFICE

He got it!!!! Creative little bugger isn't he?

Get your friend to email me ASAP. I have specific instructions for him on how to take care of that insect. I want him to suffer

That's all for now, we will see how far I can actually drag him. Though if anyone is willing to help me out with this it would be appreciated.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. This lad looks like a LOT of fun!

Ask him if he knows any CIA agents because you don't trust the FBI.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he dead yet ?

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ask him to video it and send you a copy

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
DonkeyJoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has replied to me stating his fee, $18,000. I have responded that I need extra work done including kidnapping him first. I will be asking for pictures and videos to prove it is real.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow -- the FBI is full service these days. I'm assuming, of course, that the FBI gets some sort of finder's fee for recommending the killer? I guess with the budget shortfalls it needs to be creative in how it operates.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic