SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it sound like lad is going to safari? Let's try again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad and I just had a lovely YM chat. I spent the day in the hospital because this morning, some man tried to get me to go with him, saying he was from my husband. But he didn't know the password that
lad had given me and when I tried to pull away, I fell and hit my head. Fortunately at the hospital, a very nice nurse befriended me and brought me home to her house when I was released.

I even gave lad the chance to "come clean"...since it works for Ivana

Quote:
me - She said many African men want American wives so they at first say they are part white. Is that why you didn't come to meet me...because you are African? I don't mind..I fell in love with you..not your picture.
lad - Babe am my self and nothing can change from who i am
i am my self

me - I know...and I am in love with yourself...but is yourself the picture you had on the dating site?
Or are you African? Your voice on the phone sounds African.

lad - i told you many thing about my self
me - I know...and I love you
lad - part of me is Africa so if i sound Africa
sorry about that.... But that is my real and i mean real picture

me - And do you look like the picture you sent?
lad - yes
me - Oh....
lad - am my self and nothing can change me
me- Do you want to hear something stupid..? When Mrs. Yvonne told me you might be African...I kind of liked that.
lad - are you sure this is pat?
am not sure

me -yes...P4trica Why are you not sure?
I mean...my head hurts and I may not be making sense...is that why you think I'm not me?

lad - you have never act this way before
you telling am stupid
so insaltive babe

me - No...I said I was stupid
lad - please if this is a joke stop it and if it a dream wake me up
ooooooooooh

me - I meant it might sound stupid that, not only didn't I care that you might be an African man...I was sort of hoping it was true.
I would never never call you stupid..you are my man and my love

Then he turned into a big fat copy cat...probably thought "Hospital? Hey, I can use that one too." Very Happy

Quote:
lad - i dont want to scare you as well that is the reason i did not tell you why i was not able to join cos am presently came back from hospital
me - You were at the hospital?
what happened?

lad - I had a little accident and so i have take care of my self and i dont want to scare you
me - what happened? Are you okay?
lad - Babe please whipe away your tears cos i am your and will forever remain yours
yes not that much but my doctor dont want me to travel

And much more where he managed to never answer just how he got hurt, what was wrong and why the doctor said he couldn't travel.

Quote:
lad - my brother hAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR THE PAST 19 HOURS NOW AND I HAVE TOLD THEM TO COME BACK WHEN YOU DID NOT RESPOND TO THE EMAILS I SENT TO YOU

Probably Security at the Hilton threw them out if they were handing around the business center and the cafe for 19 hours. Very Happy
I just hope they had really had come from Lagos. It's no fun if they were already in town.

Then he begins to worry about "his" money

Quote:
lad - where are you now and who is with you
i guess you are with someone

me - I'm at the nurse's house...she said I could stay here tonight
lad - do you sound safe
??????????????????????????

me - I feel safe. She about to serve dinner
lad - okay babe
so where are you now

me - at her house
She said that she and her brother could drive me anywhere I wanted to go tomorrow
I suspect that will not turn out well
lad - ok i think you are safe little do you know Twisted Evil
try to know their name and everything and email it to me, okay
lad - Honey are you sure you are alone
Never mind babe girl

me - No..I'm not really alone....why?
lad - ok

lad - Honney, i want to tell you some thing
are you alone now?

me - sort of
yes

lad - i want to tell you to send half of the money and keep half for security reason or what do you think
and never tell them that you have such money with you
okay?

me - what do you mean?
lad - or you send the money back to your dad huh?
me - OH....the money is in the hotel safe....but if Mrs. Yvonne and her brother drive me, they would see me get it.
I shouldn't tell them I have our money, right?

lad - babe just be wise
that is it
make sure you send me their information for refrence

me - okay honey..I'm sorry I'm not thinking very clearly..my head really hurts
lad - i dont know what to say
can you come down to Ibadan
i dont want trouble
too late
you know that babeb
me - trouble?
I can ask Mrs. Yvonne and her brother to drive me but then I'd want to leave the money at the hotel, right?

lad - yes i sugest you send the money to me or what do you think
dont say the amount

me - oh...yes, I see
lad - do you still have the account no, sorry 4lan has it

As I said, I strongly suspect the kind offer of the ride will not go as planned. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Kdrive
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is so dense!! You gave him the perfect "in" to come clean and he didn't take it. Lazy bastard.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he sure seems obsessed that you be alone - totally alone. wonder what he or his brothers have planned - like we didn't know? I'm sure that your car trip will be an adventure that he won't want to hear about. maybe another kidnapping?

love reading your adventures with the lads and always look forward to the many new adventures of Becky.

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how long the Hilton will allow non-guests to just hang around Twisted Evil

Yeah the safari is uncertain - it seems the timing is right for them to travel, so I believe they did...although why HE didn't come for you I don't understand...

Since you've confirmed the brothers are in Abuja maybe you can tell him you got so nervous with the man hanging, and not being able to find the brothers at the hotel (you've been asking every short man the password).

You got tired waiting around the hotel - that's no fun - so you called Simb@ and they sent an armed guard with the transportation. You picked up the cash and went to the camp. Like the plans were supposed to be. You feel much safer there and can safari like you wanted to in the first place.

---- on the english on the phone -- I can't tell the accents apart so I always demand to know who is calling -- I got called out on that, "why don't you know your love's voice", I just explained it was habit from answering the phone for work, you need the name instead of guessing who you're talking to...

then I act like there is too much static (or an echo of my voice) so I can't understand what they are saying -- I could try to stay on the phone longer and waste their mins. but it is frustrating to try to understand them, so I suggest we go back to IM after a few mins of "hello" "hello"

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Status of my "maybe" safari

Lad never traveled
Someone (the brothers) was in Abuja for at least one day but I have no idea if they actually came from Lagos or if lad called in Abuja associates. In the hopes of getting a return email with a Lagos IP, I sent an email to "the brothers" apologizing for all the trouble I caused them and told them I was looking forward to meeting my husband's brothers. No response.

RL intruded big time. Very Happy
And I am called to jury duty Monday.

I have been silent since I chatted with him from the nurse's house after my day at the hospital. The last he knew is that the nurse and her brother would take me to the hotel to get my things and the money. I was instructed to put the money in the bank and then they would drive me to Ibadan.

He, of course, has sent frantic emails. I think this one is my favorite:

Quote:
Babe, i wasn't my self when i hear you crying on the phone, I tumble when i receive your call and am scared to reply you on phone. Terrified like a child, I've become paralyzed. but i think am okay now.....,

He was not so paralyzed, however, to neglect to give me the bank information again and instruct me how to deposit my money "for safety" into his account.

And today

Quote:
Hey babe, now my blood is getting hotter. I am confused, You keep ringing me and i can't ring you, what hell cause this babe? I don't think I've called him..but maybe I'll have to do some hangups. I guess you tell the nurse to get you a phone. Because i am really confused now. Where are you and what is going on? You came here for me and now i can't see you. I know the fault came from me in the first place but, what of now that you have everything to get me. I am on the sick bed, and i need some rest but you don't let me be, because i think of you ever min I WANT TO SEE YOU PLEASE. WHERE ARE YOU MY LOVE, AM CRYING WHILE WRITING THE MESSAGE.
His color emphasis

I keep think all things at once, i don't which one to choose, either i die or i get you. I am not my self why are you doing this to me, where are you babe.You call me, and when i try to pick it up you will not talk to me. What is wrong babe please where are you. i sent you mails you don't reply, so what cause that too? but what is your present condition? Let me know so that i can know where to go and what to do, I can't go out of the hospital now, i don't know now because the doctor said Tonys leg may be terminated, I have no idea who Tony is...first time the name has come up so it's hard to feel bad for his terminated leg thanks God for us that i am still ok for you. ...when you reply this message, try and tell me when the nurse gonna bring you here, and make sure you save all the money you have with you in the bank before coming you already have the informations with you, Tell the nurse to give you her phone number as well. or you tell her to get you a Nigeria number so that i can call you with the phone. When are you planning to come here...please get back to me asap...if you don't want me dead before you get here.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANYTHING PAIN I MIGHT CAUSE YOU. AM REALLY SORRY.

So, I believe lad will never hear from me again....except maybe those hangup phone calls. So he can torment himself for a long time with the knowledge that if he has stirred his lazy butt out of Lagos and gone to Abuja, he could have had $30,000.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry he didn't travel for you Becky but I love the torment you have left him with.

He may surprise you and come back out of the blue pleading to meet and will really travel next time.

After he sits around thinking about what he could have had. Twisted Evil

Love your baits.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks DQ...I suppose there are so many things that could have happened to me and lad will never know.

Although if someone wants to jump in and play Nurse Yvonne and her brother, who is at this time nameless, maybe the fun can continue for a while longer...there are so many possibilities. If someone wants a part, PM me.

Lad has not forgotten me Very Happy

Quote:
Now i must confess, this is getting worst, I have not hear from you for days now. I just don't feel comfortable with the way things are. I am mad at myself and you as well. Because i see no reason why you hasn't reply my mails. And you know i will not be feeling comfortable if you don't mail me. ..what the hell is going on over there..? Your dad knows you are coming to meet me, now you stay with the nurse and forget me right? ok then.let me know if you have find another love over there, because it seem you have forget me, and you know i am on the sick bed because of you. When you kill me with high blood pressure, then you will know what you have done.. Mail me or you meet me dead, why are you doing this to me..? you should know i will not be feeling good here. Babe, please don't inform the nurse that you are hold money. i know why i am saying this. Just be careful my life will be end if anything bad happen to you. So you should know what i mean.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM me! Razz

He's nasty, but he could be my brother. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This could get really interesting Twisted Evil

So many possibilities ... injury was worse than initially thought so you've been back in the hospital...you got scared and went to the camp... you couldn't believe he didn't meet you so you went home...the nurse's brother came onto you, and the spark was there...

Whichever way you go, hopefully he'll always be tormented by the 30k that got away Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting, becky!

I am sorry you didn't get your lad to move; they certainly can be lazy can't they? I bet he will always wonder, "What if I would have gone??" Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this to becky's boi: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
Hi!

I have your wife to be and she tell me to mail you.

How are you today?

Nurse M0ttie
--

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful baiting Becky - Laughing buckets of your handling of the poor lad.

Laughing

Quote:
Terrified like a child

That's Becky's style, lad.

Wink

Quote:
but i think am okay now.....,

Not now Corona is on the case as well!

Twisted Evil

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
oh. how is my wife? please what is going on ? i am confused, when are you taking to me right here? I want to see my wife please, tell her to check her mail and get back to me. I am not feeling good at all. I am feeling as if you have decided to take my wife away from me.. But since you have mail nwo now, tell me how is she and why hasn't she mail me? I will be waiting to read from you peopel soonest. Please i need to see her. My mind is not at rest at all.. How is she doing ? I hope everything is fine? Hummm?

I am will be waiting here for your response,.

J4mes A.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

becky, you have done a fantastic job and thanks for letting me in. Very Happy

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari or no safari, looks like you have caused him a load of pain, I like lad pain, well done Becky

Now that Corona has joined in this lad is sure to suffer even more.

Truly warms my heart to think of it Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe Becky spent some of the money on medical procedures like breast implants or surgery to look like Angelina Jolie or some other celebrity. I'm sure the lad would welcome a few pictures of the results. She wanted to surprise him, thus the reason for the extended silence. Alternatively, the procedures could have went terribly wrong. It would be interesting to see how the lad would react if she was disfigured. Nurse Yvonne and her horny brother could play into either scenario quite nicely.

Great job at baiting Becky. A safari is not needed for a successful bait. Now's it Corona's turn to tear into him. Joint baits are so much fun.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like the ideas and thanks. Very Happy

I missed that the name was suppose to be Yvonne. Embarassed

But, I doubt that he caught it.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Not to worry, some are so dense you could name them RALPH and they wouldn't notice

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so happy that lad still loves me. Very Happy

My nurse may have to correct me because I am not a medical professional but, per Ivana's suggestion, I believe my head injury was more serious than anyone suspected. I have short term memory loss and am not sure why I am in Nigeria. I suppose I was able to have a faint glimmer of a memory..enough to let nurse Yv0nne/M0tti know a husband is looking for me. Wasn't she clever to figure out how to reach him?

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She probably hacked your laptop and will run off will all your money now.

You are helpless and at their mercy. You probably wouldnt know it anyway.

Head trauma is very very serious.

It's good to know your husband still loves you Becky. Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps the head injury causes a form of Tourette syndrome that manifests itself as cursing via typing. The nurse can explain it to the lad while Becky buries him in a heap of insults and obscenities or rambling nonsense.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Wow, and here I was going to use a "niece" to do pretty much the same thing.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Not to worry, some are so dense you could name them RALPH and they wouldn't notice

Hey, whats wrong with the name Ralph? Confused Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing, Ralph! Laughing

I told him that I was so confused and that she wasn't making any sense. I told him that we had to keep her sedated. I ask him where she was going when this happen and where he was.

Get this:

Quote:
hey what do you mean is not making sence?..I just hope all is well with her, I had an accident when i was coming to pick her up at the airport some days ago.So i am in a serious condition here too i should have come to take her my self. But my family had come for her but the couldn't find her. I will be traveling to New York in two weeks time, we will be moving together because my father want both of us there. What are the thing she told you? Can she come online to chat with me? If yes give me the time to meet her online so we could talk. Becuase the doctor said i am having a high blood problem now, and he told me to give me self some rest, but i can't just rest because, she's everything i had now, she's my life. His father knew she was coming to meet me, now i have not seen her since she came here. Please let her come online and chat with me. when she did i know she will be happy, or you can give me your phone number so that i can call you. please you can help me get her a Nigerian phone with number so that i could call her and talk to her. I will keep my eye open till i hear from you. Please take good care of her for me, She's everything i had. Thanks and God will bless you for what you are doimng for my family.

Tell her that i love her so much.

My kiss for her...

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a very good friend named Ralph Wink

Quote:
i am having a high blood problem now,

I hope it isn't anything a bandaid will fix

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i have not, hear from you yet, i just hope my wife is doing fine? Please take care of her for me, send me your phone number and let me know she will be able to talk to me online and on phone.. so that i can talk to her. I will be waiting to read from you asap. I just hope shes fine..

Please let her know that my love is for her, and i love her so much..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic