SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it sound like lad is going to safari? Let's try again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok lets see if he goes for this.

Quote:
Mr. xxxx,

I just received some unhappy news from the courier agent.
Apparently his transmission is unrepairable and will have to be completely replaced. He is going to be stuck in Cal@bar for 3 to 5 more days depending on how quickly they can find a replacement transmission for his vehicle. My deepest apologies for this unfortunate turn of events.

The courier agent mentioned that he is staying at a relative's house in Cal@bar and that you are more than welcome to join him there and retrieve the package, and also you are more than welcome to stay with him at his relative's house for free before traveling back to Lagos.

Other than that, the only option is to hope and pray that they can find a replacement transmission for his vehicle as soon as possible.

Again I offer my sincerest apologies for this inconvenience.

Kindest regards.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh.

lad's brother wrote:
Hey, we can not wait here in P0rt Harc0urt for 3 days. We will go and meet him in Cal@bar. But what is the full address and a phone number to reach him over there. Please get back to us before 11am tomorrow so that we can move to him immediately. And more over we don't want to exprience what we exprience in P0rt Harc0urt again in life. Please think twice before you ask us to go to Cal@bar again. But why can't you people ask him to board a bus to meet us here?
Well send the address to us asap.

I wrote:
Mr. xxxx,

Again I apologize for all this trouble, i hope you will please find it in your heart to forgive this whole horrible situation when it is resolved.
Mr. xxxx has informed me that you have lost your wallet as well as other expenses. Please understand sir, A-star has every intention of replacing all your lost money as well as your various expenses. My manager has even agreed to have you flown back to Lagos instead of going by bus again.

I would like for you to make arrangements to head to Cal@bar, and I will get in touch with the courier in order to get the exact address where he is staying at.

I will send you a message as soon as I hear from him.

Kindest regards.

Laughing

lad allegedly still back in Lagos wrote:
Thanks for the message. Firstly,they can not wait or spend one more day in PH as they don't have any cash with them again. So please try and get in touch with your courier man to get the package delivered to them tomorrow. Or he can call them as tell them where to hook him up in PH. That will be the best option i think.
Do you think you will be able to cover everything, as they have past through too much stress again today. My cousin was crying when talking to me on phone, they lost there wallet and they have to treck from the Air Port before they see someone to help them with 100naira to board bus to a nearby Bank.So tell will you people cover this? I think so. But i have told them to keep all the receipt of the money they spend. We will send it to you as soon as they get to me here. But the most part of it all is that you should contact your courier man to try as much as possible to deliver the pakage to them tomorrow morning. They are in the guest houes now. And they will be checking out by 12noon tomorrow. So please. Try as much as possible to get in touch soonest. PLEASE.

I wrote:
Mr. xxxxx,

Again my apologies for the fiasco that this has turned into. It was never supposed to be like this. Typically our couriers do not break down in the middle of their delivery-routes. This has been a horrible mess.
Please tell your associates to be diligent in saving their receipts, as well as noting how much money they lost when the wallet was stolen.
I have committed myself to working very long days so I can communicate with you and your associates. Last night I slept at my desk just in case the courier sent a message during the night.

I have sent off a message to the courier to get an exact address of where he is staying in order to have a target area for your associates to head to.

I will be in contact shortly.

Kindest regards

This is getting pretty funny. Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star

Last edited by blah on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something has to be done with the cousin on the phone doing all that crying. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I read of lad's..um...his brother's..um...his cousin's troubles... Twisted Evil

41.205.167.34 Nigeria (Port Harcourt)*

Quote:
Darling, you can't believe the stress that this guys are passing through today. They lost there wallet, my cousin was crying when he was talking to me on phone today, now they will have to travel to another state because of this package, they inform me that the courier man will not be able to come to Port to deliver the package to them, they will have to go and meet him in any other state. Well in short they will be moving there tomorrow morning. well, i don't know why there service too bad. But i know that everything will be fine. Hopefully.
Darling i am tried. i must say the fast. I have never experience this in my life. But i know its a way of life.
Darling i have to go to bed, i will update you and let you know what ever come out of this.

I wonder who really did the crying.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I know. I really am surprised that he hasn't made himself out to be some sort of "hero to-the-rescue" for his "cousin" and ended up in PH himself. He is still hanging on tooth and nail to his Lagos story. Rolling Eyes

Oh well, he screwed all the same. I'm going to keep them on the move for as long as they have a penny to their name(s).

I hear Camaroon has a S1mba resort that would be an excellent spot to rest their weary bones.

*edit*

Ok just sent this off to the kids.

Quote:
Mr. xxxxx,

I have heard from the courier and he has given me the address where he is staying.
Unfortunately he has yet to buy a new phone as there aren't many places to buy a phone in Cal@bar. He has offered to pick you up at the bus station, but in case there is a mix-up in times, here is the exact address he gave.

xxxxxx,
xxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxx,
Cal@bar, Nigeria

Kindest regards.

Found an old hotel address and "modified" it a little bit. They'll find the house they are looking for in perhaps another dimension.

pony pony pony
Star
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least they will have each others shoulder to cry on when they all start the snot bubbles, I tell ya! Laughing Laughing Laughing

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think they really lost a wallet, they are probably just trying to get some money sent to them. Whether or not they were actually crying, who knows. They wouldn't have bus fare to move to C@labar if they were having to borrow 100naira.

We'll see if they get crazy in the morning when they read my message(s) or if they just remain compliant.
They seem to be fairly well cowed for the most part. I really want them in Camaroon... Cool

pony pony pony
Star
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I hear Camaroon has a S1mba resort that would be an excellent spot to rest their weary bones.

Crying or Very sad

That's where we were supposed to go on our honeymoon...except I went there with another man after suffering a head injury (you'd have to read back 6 or 7 pages).

You mentioning S1mba would either reinforce that it is a real and well-known place or make lad very, very suspicious.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WooooHooooo Becky and all involved!

Finally the laziest lad moved! jump_4_joy

clapping clapping clapping

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

beckythatcher wrote:

You mentioning S1mba would either reinforce that it is a real and well-known place or make lad very, very suspicious.

Hmmmmm.

It might be that you are all of a sudden ready to spend your S1mba credits (since they don't do refunds) and meet up with your lad to consecrate your relationship with him.

He is sooooooo close to the S1mba resort after all... Maybe you could be a very self-less person and let his "brother" use those unused honeymoon S1mba credits?

This deserves some thought...

pony pony pony
Star
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For any new reader, I'm the man she was with after head injury. Razz

Maybe I'll mail him with my bleeding heart. Laughing

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well sombodys a bit grouchy this morning.

Quote:
hey, stop talking about receipt, do think the issued receipt for everything here in Nigeria? you can ask you courier what it will cost for two men to live in an hotel and board taxis in PH. Man, don't fucking talk about receipt again okie.. Please i am really upset with you people. Its not easy as you think for this guy to risk there life by traveling round the country in searching for your courier. But why hasn't you guys give the package to one of your agent living in PH Instead. Well please are they going to meet this man in this address? And why can't your courier give out a mobile number even if the number is for one of his relative. I hope u understand what i mean? I don't this guys to get to Cal@bar and start looking for him all over again. Please, tell him to send a number to trace him.

Thanks

Quote:
Hello, i got a messsage from my brothers now that they are already on there way to cal@bar. Laughing Please will you people contact your courier to send me one of his relative phone number that this guys can call when they get to cal@bar. Please, they don't deserve sufferness. Please.

I am waiting

Pffffft. Screw their "sufferness".
Quote:
Mr. xxxx,

I understand your frustration sir, but please, you are going to have to remain calm throughout this ordeal. I did not do this to you on purpose, this has simply been a horrible mess in terms of bad luck and bad timing.
I would ask that you please stop abusing me in this manner Mr. xxxx, using profanity when addressing me is simply un-called for. I am trying my best to get you your parcel and get your expenses paid for. If your associates cannot obtain a receipt for an expense, then I will ask that you please tell them to take note of the expense and write it down.

They have the address where the courier is staying, but also the courier is intending to wait at the bus station for them for a few hours.

Kindest regard

Sent off a note to his "cousin" as well.
I imagine they are still on the bus because I haven't heard from them yet. I imagine we will all hear the screaming when they finally arrive. Laughing

pony pony pony
Star
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course if your lad mentions to have your courier travel to where he is again, remind him that your courier cannot leave the rest of the packages that he has with him to be deliver in other areas as he is responsible for each one until they are delivered and signed for by the receiver.

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I added some more lad pain. Very Happy

M00t to Little Man,
Quote:
How do a little man like you win this beautiful woman over me is beyond my imaginations.

I suggest that you love every inch of what you have there, cause she is one heck of a lady.

She is so smart in so many ways that this is unbelievable.

When you get in bed with her don't think about your little man syndrome, cause it might mess everything up.

Hold head high!

Congrats, Little Man!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm.

Quote:
I am please to inform you that we have already arrive to Cal@bar. And we are heading to the park now. How can we know this man. Please let him know that we are two guys. One wear a round neck Black Shirt and the sec one wearing a Red round neck shirt as well. They both wear Jean Trousers. We will be wating sir. Thanks

He is claiming to be in Calab@r but the IP is still saying PH.

Old IP
Quote:
41.205.169.157 Nigeria (Port Harcourt)*

New IP
Quote:
41.205.168.213 Nigeria (Port Harcourt)*

Methinks he may be trying to pull one over on us here. Laughing

Just sent this off.
Quote:
Mr. xxxx,

What time is it in Nigeria? The courier was supposed to be waiting for you at the bus station, not at the park. Where are you sending your messages from? I can send him a message and tell him to head towards that particular cyber cafe and pick you up.

Do get back to me soon. I will send a message off to the courier now.

Kindest regards

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received this from lad. Still a bit confusing, as I have no idea how he could be where he says he is and still manage to send off emails. Confused

He may be on to us. Perhaps he googled the address I gave him..

Quote:
Hello, we have try to trace the address but we can only locate the below address:
xxxxxxt.
So please tell him to come and meet us at Unic@l Hotel. we are at the car bar. Wait for him. Two Guys Wearing Black top And Red Top as well. You understand?
Please you can as well inform him to call us through: xxxxxxxxxx
Here in Nigeria Its 6:45PM.
Please we will be waiting.

He ignored my request for cyber cafe information once and that makes me a bit suspicious.
Just sent this off.
Quote:
Mr. xxxx,

What cyber cafe are you sending from? I will have him head there.
In regards to the address. I am unsure, that is the address he gave me for his relative's home. Is there a hotel next door to it? This is very confusing Mr. xxxxx.

Do get back to me when you have returned to the cyber cafe.

Kindest regards.

*Edit*

Ah thats more like it!
I was getting worried that they had gone back to Lagos or were starting to enjoy Cal@bar! Laughing
Quote:
Is anything bad in given our phone number to this man to call us.. Why you are people acting weaked... This is weakedness to me.. You have our phone number give this man to call us.. UNIC@L HOTEL is A VERY POPULAR HOTEL TELL HIM TO MEET US THERE. PLEASE PLEASE.. WE HAVE NOTHING WITH US AGAIN.. DO YOU WANT US TO SLEEP ON THE STREET? <---- Maybe..

Please you can as well inform him to call us through: xxxxxxx

He gets a mild slap from me. He has noone to blame but himself after all.
Quote:
Mr. xxxxx,

I need you to be calm and patient sir. I am waiting to hear back from the courier. He is probably still back at the bus station where you were supposed to wait for him.
Now I am stuck because I have to wait for him to message me before I can do anything. I do not have a working phone number for him either Mr. xxxxx. I am just as much in the dark as you are here. I do not know if he has access to a phone or not, I have asked him many times in many different emails and he has always told me that he does not.

You should have stayed at the bus stop where you were told to stay. Now things are getting difficult and confusing again.

I will message you as soon as I hear from him.

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry that I have double, triple, and quadruple-posted this thread multiple times. Laughing

Lad is most displeased.

Quote:
I con't believe all this because we are with the gateman of the hotel even now, We are still sitting there waiting for this man... Thw best way to solve this matter is that you people should give him our number to call us. We are there please for christ sake.
We are waiting for him in this address below:
Unic@l Hotel.

xxxx
xxxxxxx
Cal@bar Nigeria.
The best option now is for him to call us. We can't afford to sleep on the street . <---- Why not? It may not be "risky-free", but it's still free.

Impatient little turd. He sent me this before I had time to reply to the last one..

Quote:
HE WILL ONLY CALL US WITH JUST 20naira for God sake.

Its 9:19pm here now. So did you people want us to sleep at the street? Rememeber we have nothing with us again. We will be waiting for your message please make everything fast.

I sent him this.
Quote:
Mr. xxxxx,

Of course we do not want you to sleep on the street sir. I am doing my best and working around the clock to resolve this whole mess. You are not the only one who is having a hard week Mr. xxxx.

Rest assured sir, I have given the courier your number several times now. I do believe that if he had a working phone, that he would have called you several days ago when needed.
As it is now, he is searching all over Cal@bar for you two, it is important that you remain where you are until he comes by again.

Kindest regards.

pony pony pony
Star
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from lad for 22 hours...which is perplexing if he is just laying around in the hospital. I sent him a prodding little email hoping to get a good IP.

Quote:
I haven't heard from you today and am wondering how your cousin (or is it your brother) is doing. I was sure they would have picked up the package and have been on their way back but then I read from you that they are having all sorts of troubles. I will certainly give AllSt4r a call...they should be compensated for the extra trouble. Has All St4r mentioned anything about reimbursing them? Well, I will ask them about it.

Really, they should be compensated for the trouble and extra expense... Twisted Evil

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, they should be compensated. Twisted Evil

I have no mail! Mad

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beckythatcher wrote:

Really, they should be compensated for the trouble and extra expense

I agree completely.

Am still trying to work a SSC-Camaroon visit into their busy schedules. Need to find a way to work it into this.

On a lighter note, I think we have just about exhausted their resources. I'm not sure how much cash they brought along with them, but clearly it wasn't enough.

*edit*
Looks as though I may have to go with plan B. with the courier and have him turn out to be a drunk or something rather.
They seem to be losing hope right now. We don't want them giving up and heading back to Lagos yet.

Quote:
Well, they have chase us out of the hotel already. And right now we are in

xxxxx xxxxxx Cal@bar. its a cyber cafe.

Well now you people have realised that your Agent is not responsible nor care, becos if he those he shouldn't have hold our phone number with him and start telling lies that he was searching for us. Well if he knows his not ready to release that package then you people should tell us and lets go back home instead of you people putting us through this hard time and shame. Well you can tell me to give us his cousins mobile number so we could call him through that. You can't believe we have to beg on the street to get the money we use to pay for this cafe bill.

Or you tell him to tell us the asure bus stop for us to hook him up..

Please and please do something we understand that you are trying your best but this man is not proving to be a responsible man.

Contact him to call now and let him know we are on the , cafe address we gave you.

Thanks

Will re-introduce SSC-Camaroon to these kids.
Quote:
Mr. xxxx,

I understand your frustration completely sir. This whole situation is very frustrating for both of us.
The courier has never given me a number for his relative that he is staying with Mr. xxxx, i have asked him several times in our emails, but he has never provided it. For all I know, he doesn't have a number for them.

I have still not heard back from him since I sent the urgent message a few hours ago, when he writes back, you will be the very first to know.

As of this moment now, I am trying to arrange some accommodations for you in the area of Cal@bar, but it is proving to be a bit more difficult than anticipated.
A-star has a special arrangement with the S1mba Saf@ri Resorts there in Africa. But they don't have a resort anywhere in Nigeria unfortunately. There is one in Camaroon not far from Cal@bar in the Korup National Park. [email protected]
The only issue is that the busses for the Resort leave out of Ya0unde, Camaroon, which I believe is another 100 miles from Cal@bar. And I understand that you would probably be much too tired to make another such journey.

I will continue to try and find some lodging for you, in addition to trying to find the courier.

Kindest regards

We'll let their little minds chew on that for a few hours.

pony pony pony
Star
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad seems to be losing his cool

Quote:
Darling i am totally confused now. Are this people playing on our intelligent or what. They said there courier is having a problem with is car on his way to deliver the package, and they suggest that my brothers should go and meet him there. Now they are in there now looking for him, you wouldn't believe that this guys called now that they don't see the guy and the address the guy send to them is not found. Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep, i have to begged my doctor to help me send a little cash to them so that they can use it to locate the courier where they ask them to meet him. See now they have nothing with them and they are on the street look for where to sleep. And know help yet. If anything should happen to this guys, i swear i will fight this allst4r of a thing with the last drop of my blood. And i mean it, i don't f*cking care about there compensation would they compensate them for sleeping on the street or for the stress or for what just tell me what. This is all bull shit to me. Well i have told them that if they couldn't locate the courier tomorrow they should let me know and i will look for a way to get them back home..probably ask me to WU some $$$
Till then i don't know what to say. Well as for M00t i receive a message from him. I don't f*cking care about what ever he says all i know is that my wife is my wife and nobody can take you away from me.
Take care of your self darling.

Sorry M00t - lad doesn't want to play with you (I had sent him another "don't pay any attention to M00t is he send you an email" message).

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know why it double posted..sorry

Last edited by beckythatcher on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo

Quote:
I will not say anything now, until anything bad happens to this guys, Just bear this in mind that if anything should happen to this guys, i will fight everyone of you with the last drop of my blood.

Your courier can't call them with just 20#, is that to bad for him? Now see what he has caused, imagine my brothers begging for cash on the street. Oh this is bull shit.

pony pony pony
Star
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silence at this end...I hope that doesn't mean they headed back to Lagos.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me

Quote:
I did call All Star and they now suspect that the agent may be in other trouble besides just a broken car. They weren't able to give me much information because of "security protocols" but did say something about calling someone in Camer0on.

Have you heard from your brothers? Were they able to find a hotel to stay in? Please let me know what you know.

lad

Quote:
Darling this guys are in C4labar where this fools ask them to go and hookup with the delivery man. They told me they slept on the street yesterday night and from the view of things same thing will happen to them today. I have no cash with me and you know that, so i can't send them money to get an hotel. They informed me that they haven't eaten anything since yesterday. Now see what i have caused.
I had a suggestion i don't know if you will be able to do that for them please for God sake. Can you help me to send them a little money to take care of them self till the courier man comes over to deliver the package? If yes let me know so that i can send you there informations.
And more they told me that this people haven't get back to them today. and i have not receive any message from them as well. Now the doctor said my BP is high that i need some rest, but how can i rest when i sent this guys out and they are out there suffering.
Well i am totally confused.
Get back to me soonest so that i can know what to do next.
Love u.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic