SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it sound like lad is going to safari? Let's try again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That is ironic, I was thinking the same thing. Wink

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Edit, may throw in Ivana's idea of a voodoo curse later on. jump_4_joy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say dump this guy, he's just not worth it. What I mean he is just to lazy. His routine is seating behind computer and waiting for money to arrive to him. Anything else is just to much of a strech for him. He is full of excuses, reminds me on my ex girlfriend in Brazil.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^We are wasting the time that he would be with victims. That is the main reason we do what we do here. Wink

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wasting lads time - what a lovely past time...

spring is here, so I won't be as indoors like I was over the winter, but I do think it's time I start to consider picking up another IM buddy or two...

I'm in the process of shaking them off of me...

They just got to the point of e-mailing me about once a week, then IM'ing me the day before payday...with a crisis of course...and I've done about EVERYTHING Twisted Evil I can think to do...

but then again, that's what I thought about them before christmas....
maybe new inspiration will strike Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to mention the anguish we cause when he thinks about what might have been..he let 30K slip through his lazy little fingers...and we will continue to remind him of that. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one of the more pleasurable things about this ---

a flash through your mind of a particular scammer, and knowing they're thinking a lot about you -- my first lad on safari I kept forgetting about (real life and all) and it would flash on me "he's really traveling across a nasty boarder"...and I'd smile...

and then knowing for at least awhile, they're thinking "if things had gone right I'd have x dollars"...

I doubt they blame themselves much, I think they blame everything else around them...but it's nice to know that they had dreams and plans for the money only to have it disappear...

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would much rather seen him spending some of his own money for safaries ... I heard madagascar looks lovely this time of year .. Twisted Evil
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be ideal, Bird, but this lad is either too cautious or too lazy to safari right now (I vote lazy). Maybe next time he's baited he'll think a little harder about what his inaction cost him here and work a little harder for it.

At any rate, it looks like Becky did get him to hire a couple of goons to abduct her from the airport, and that's just about as good as a safari. Sure, you don't get a pith helmet for it, and there's no danger to the lad in it, but it's still a nice waste of his resources. Whether he paid them cash or just called in a favor, it definitely cost him something.

And all he got out of it was "an high blood pressure." Very Happy

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
At any rate, it looks like Becky did get him to hire a couple of goons to abduct her from the airport,

I know Sad

Unfortunately, I can't verify if they traveled from Lagos to Abuja or if lad called in a favor with some local lads. Whichever it was, 2 men spent one day loitering in the Hilton before being kicked out by security. Either way, Lad had some explaining to do! In my heart, I give myself a safari. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^In my heart, he gave you one too. Wink

He is not replying to nurse. Evil or Very Mad

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A totally worthy effort and success !!!

Very fun read too Smile

Maybe drop a note that you found out that m00t was only after your money and how you feel like a fool -- might get him back to play with some more...

then again, there comes a time to drop a bait...but I bet you hear from him again Twisted Evil

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ as a matter of fact, lad has stayed in touch. Very Happy

6 days ago
Quote:
oh, how are you today? i have not dead yet, i am still alive.. and if i am still living, i know that one day we shall see each other.. But for information... i will work things out and get my ass out of this hospital and go back to Canada to take care of my kids. I don't believe you care at all, because if you do, you wil not think i am after you f**king money. Do you think its a crime to ask a wife for help? I ask you for a help of just 2000$, that as to do with my life.. you don't even respond for once. Instead you go around with a f**king bicth you call M00t a betrayer. You have done what plain 's me much in my life, i have never experience the kind of woman you are in my life. You are in some kilometers to where i am, you can't come and see me and even to confirm if i am telling the truth or not, the best you think you can do is mess around with M00t? oh, i am highly disappointed in you, i can't believe you do that to me, if any one told me before now that you can do such a thing, i will say NEVER.... oh i will stop here becasue each time i remember what you have cause to my life, i will start crying ... Just tell me if you are still on my side or on M00t side..

Good day

He was highly disappointed in me....I must try to make it up somehow.

2 days ago
Quote:
Babe, how are you and your husband? i don;t wanna say much..but try to invite me on your wedding day..so that you can see what you have turn an ansome man to.

Will try if i can get a picture of mine for you.

Still can't just crying and thinking about you,,cause at last you hurt me..

But babe have a nice time with your husband.

me (cause I feel so bad)
Quote:
You just want to lay the guilt on me, don't you? What do you want from me?

Quote:
and I guess because you haven't replied that there is no hope to try to work things out, is there? I would like to try.

Lad
Quote:
I wanna get my ass out of here. I don't enough cash to pay the hospital bills.. I am crying and thinking everyday.. My dad is really trying his best..But still lying here.. I wanna get my ass out of here and go back to Canada to take care of my self... If i don't get out of here, i don't think i will be fine quickly.. I can't see any imovement...

I WILL LIKE TO ASK IF YOU CAN SEND ME 2000$?

I WILL APPRECIATE IT.

JUST GET GET MY ASS OUT OF HERE FOR GOD SAKE.

I CAN'T JUST STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU..BUT I THINK WHEN I GET TO CANADA THEN WE CAN MEET .. I KNOW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CHECK ON ME OR I COME THERE TO CHECK ON YOU.. BUT I WILL PREFER YOU COME, OR I COME AND TAKE YOU TO MY HOUSE IN CANADA THERE YOU WILL SEE THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY WOMAN ...

OH LESS I FORGET.. HOW IS M00T?

I STILL LOVE YOU AND I WILL FOREVER LOVE.

I don't know...I guess after all the trouble I cause him, not to mention the crying ang crying, maybe I should send him the money he needs. Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
OH LESS I FORGET.. HOW IS M00T?

Tell him that I'm fine, babe! Laughing

Edit, Maybe it's time for M00t to write another note. Twisted Evil

Edit again, I have offered money for him to leave her alone and find love with my sister. Twisted Evil

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail I sent: Smile
Quote:
Let's have a man to man. I love her and my sister is freaking. I think you know that my sis likes my sex. That can't happen no more, because I am a changed man and know that that is not right. I never wanted to, but she made me as she is older. She is goooood in bed, I must say and she has money too. Will you try to get to know her and fall in love with her? If you get her off my back and leave P4tricia alone, I'll pay you bigggg money! If it works, you will be a rich man with not a worry in the world. How bout it?

M.

By the way, please let me know right away how you feel about this.

His reply: Very Happy
Quote:
Hey, don't understnd.. How can that happen? Are you f**king yu sister because shes older? Well ou help her out... But when it comes to P4tricia, i have hear everything you have tell, But i can't say anything until i pay my bills at this hospital and go back to Canada.

But let me talk to p4tricia. If she want you instead of me..I can't force her to marry me.. But if she wanna go for you, then thats her choice.

But i can see you have fall in love with her for real. And i must tell you the fact.. I love her so much..But lets listen to her first.

Now man is dealing..

Cool time man.

I have one of my friend that can marry your sister and f**k her any time she want.

Nurse (sis) gets this: Laughing
Quote:
how are you today? just wanna ask if you have get your brother yet?

Well have a great day.

Regards

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor sis...lad doesn't want her but is willing to pass her on to a friend. Sad

So...is M00t actually with me right now or is he in the process of trying to get to America? I think for lad's peace of mind, it should be the second option....yes? no?

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sis told him a bit back that bro was off to America in hopes to marry P4tty.Cool

I'd say they are not together. Wink

I don't think M00t wants anyone else for his sis. Twisted Evil

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think lad is rehooked. Very Happy

lad
Quote:
Honey, do you think Money can buy the love i have for you?

M00t ask me to hands up and give me a big money.

Both of you know about this right?

Its ok.. I know that some day, i will be able to sort my hospital bills and get my ass out of here.. I will come for you, i don't care where you her. even you get married, i wil still come so that you can see me, and know what love cause to my body. I am a very ansome man.But this accident turn me round..But i give thanks to god, i wil be ike before because, i will take care of my self as soon as i get my ass out of here and get back to Canada.

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU..BECAUSE YOU ARE REAL LOVING WOMAN.

KISSES FOR YOU.

BUT A QUESTION: ARE YOU GOING FOR M00T OR FOR ME?

He really likes talking about his ass, doesn't he? And that he is a "andsome" man.

me
Quote:
'm so confused..I don't know who I am for. I don't know anything about M00t giving you money..why would he do that?

Are you still in the hospital? Maybe M00t's sister can come and help take care of you...she's a nurse you know. That's how I met her...after my accident.

Have you been able to take care of your hospital bill yet? Will you be coming to Canada soon? I definitely want to see you!

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We on a roll, girlfriend! jump_4_joy

M00t replied:
Quote:
As a little child, she made me do it. And I DID NOT say anything about a friend.

His reply:
Quote:
I have to take P4tricia. Lets wait for her response. But man. Believe me . I love her so much.

Nurse replied:
Quote:
What do you mean, get your brother yet?
I had spoken to him on phone and he loves her and I miss him.

His reply:
Quote:
oh ok. You want a man beside you.I have a brother of mine that can made you happy. I mean? Get back to me and we can tak thing out.

tell know one
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! Good to see our lad is back on the hook. Very Happy

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mark my word that little man thinks that he's going to get money from M00t without any sweat. Very Happy

I won't tell him the mistakes that he has made already. Wink

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's try this again. I have decided that I really do love lad and have continued to write him...every once in awhile saying something like "If M00t emails you, don't listen to him" or "Has M0ttie written to you?" but lad is single-minded and ignores these references to his rival.

Lad has been stuck in the hospital for about 2 months now...because that's how they treat a broken leg in Nigeria. I have tried and tried to send him money through Western Union to pay the hospital bills but things just seem to go wrong. Sad

But then I had a brilliant plan! I had been setting lad up with hints about our upcoming 6 month anniversary in emails. I bought a gold watch for Father's Day for Father/Bombast (you did like it, right?) and one for lad.

And I hid $2500 in the package and shipped it off through All St4r Shipping.

Lad was not pleased with my brilliant plan.

Quote:
Hey thats not a good idea, Nigeria is not Good like that.. I am afraid the money will lost. So the best thing to do now is call the shipping company to return the goods back to you now.. Because I TRUST NOBODY HERE IN NIGERIA. Ordered them to return back the goods immediately. When it get to you then you can send the gold watch only and don't include the money. I AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT...When the money get to you then you can send it through western union through credit card. That is the best option....

Please call them now to return back to the money and the gold watch immediately.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience that i meant have cause you..

But just that Nigeria is not as good as sending money through them.

Please try all you can to get the money back from them.

And resend the gold watch only.

I will be here waiting to read from you.

Unfortunately, the package couldn't be recalled but I assured lad there wouldn't be a problem..I didn't say there was money and they don't search packages, right?

Delivery was scheduled for Monday and lad patiently waited...sort of. 5 increasingly anxious emails to me as delivery status changed from "In Transit" to "Urgent - Please Contact Field Agent". And at least 3 (or maybe 4) emails to All St4r.

Hopefully, he was so anxious because he had to spend the day hanging around the hospital accosting likely-looking delivery men.
Very Happy

Of course, I was very mistaken and customs did search the package (or at least X-ray it) and they found the money.

And All St4r Support (Blah) just rubbed salt in lad's wounds with this:

Quote:
I have finally heard from Nigerian Customs in regards to the delay of your package.

Apparently during a routine x-ray inspection of your package, it was noted that there was foreign (Non-Nigerian) currency within your package. I am not sure whether or not you were aware of this.

Whereas there were no Nigerian laws broken here, it is against Allst4r's corporate policies to transfer undeclared currency via our shipping services. This is what Western Union is for Mr. 4ndre. If you do not understand what Western Union is, allow me to direct you to their website for future reference. www.westernunion.com
clapping

So because of liability (all that money!), the package can't be returned to me. It is being held in Port Harcourt and lad has indicated his willingness to travel....sort of. He's still sticking with that "in the hospital story".

Quote:
Thanks for the message. I will not be able to come myself. Becuase i already told you i am in the hospital bed. I will be sending my brothers to come and clear the package for me. I will write a letter to back it up. and i will give you all there details over here. I will as well give them a password. And i will give them all the details about the package including the tracking number for you to know that i sent them. Would this work out?

Get back to me soonest and i will let you know when they will be coming to pick the package up next week.

Quote:

That of course is no problem...he just need to supply the following:Allst4r's security policies require that you type or print a Letter of Authorization for your brothers to carry with them, along with a clear photo of their face for easy identification.
I will need a copy of the Letter of Authorization sent to me along with the photo at least 24 hours before they arrive in Port Harcourt.

The criteria/content of the Letter of Authorization needs to include;

- Why you are unable to claim your own parcel.

- The name(s) addresses and phone numbers of the person(s) that will be retrieving your parcel for you.

- A clear facial photo of the person(s) retrieving your parcel.

- The Letter needs to be signed, dated, and notarized.

If you are wanting to use a particular "Password", please make note of it in the Letter of Authorization.

He just might decide it's easier to get out of his hospital bed and go himself.

Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been without my laptop for a whole month, cannot say to you what a frustrating period that was for me ... but I'm back, greetings to everybody and keep up the good work.
Ivana for God's sake will you finally send that poor man 2000 USD he is asking for .... Twisted Evil
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ If you were referring to the going-ons in this thread...I'm not Ivana. Very Happy

Last edited by beckythatcher on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've spelled it out pretty well for your pet becky. And I was nice enough not to make it too difficult for him either. Very Happy

I was considering trying to trophy him, but decided it wasn't my place to do so.. Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SWEET! clapping clapping clapping

Glad you back, Bird! Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic