SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it sound like lad is going to safari? Let's try again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, lad got sent the photo...no response yet though.

Quote:
I just love frustrated pets

I think we're the ones who are frustrated...because that lazy, lazy lad won't budge after all our hard work and with 30K dangling in front of him. Mad

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, even if he's not the safariin' type, I'm satisfied that we're at least taking up a good deal of his time and twisting his stomach into knots. Laughing

Still... a safari would be really nice to get here.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We will continue to have a blast on his time. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

silence

Not a word from lad since yesterday am. Crying or Very sad

I guess I'm getting on a plane tomorrow.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No word here either! Sad

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dam lads, dont feel too bad, at least being lazy he will be less effective at scamming Wink Arrow

Besides, you just never know when a lad is going to come crawling back for more Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No word here, either. Sad

Ah, well; he really does seem like the kind of guy who wouldn't leave the internet cafe if it was on fire.

Maybe if we go ahead and cut him loose now, the next person to bait him will have better luck. He must be thinking his lack of initiative cost him $30G here, and he might just think a little harder next time such an "opportunity" presents itself. Smile

Or, maybe he's still considering his options. He might even be on the way now, and unable to post from his vehicle. Let's just wait a couple more days before deciding it's over.

Edit:
Quote:
at least being lazy he will be less effective at scamming

That's a very good point!

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
Sylvane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is terrible. Just terrible. He sandwiches "Have you got the money?" between "I love yous." And his phone demeanor is even worse. "Don't talk to anybody! PLEASE! Don't talk to anybody! Don't talk to anybody! Dey are teeves!" And at the end of the first phone convo. "Lov ya baby, lov ya summuch"....the most insincere "I love you" I think I've ever heard in my life. XD
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Sylvane! Yes, this guy is terrible but he's also a pretty standard scammer...lazy but actually smarter and a bit more articulate than many. I guess it's been good to have this safari attempt posted so people can see that it's not easy...that (contrary to what it sometimes seems here) for most of us, it's not 3 emails and - BAM - safari!

I've been working this guy since December - emails and chats - and had great help from Corona and Bombast. We gave him every great reason to travel and yet:

Quote:
Hey honey, am fine.. Just that have access to the internet. Where are you now? I saw the picture and i love you more babe, can't wait to meet you. My i don't know my conclusion as my father said his not having much to give me now. So i am wondering if i will be able to raise the 2000$ for the hospital bills, but i don't think they will release me as i will need to sort the funds, But i am still looking forward to read from my dad, so i will let you know how much his gonna send to me. You can go to Western Union and send me the 2000$ soonest, so that i can take off on Monday morning.

This is the doctor address.....

removed

When you get to the state send me the money instantly. and i will call you when i get to New York on Monday Night.

I fucking love you babe.. Don't mess me up..

How is your friend Doing ? I mean M00t..

My greetings to Dad.Tell him i love him too.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Becky,

Quote:
guess it's been good to have this safari attempt posted so people can see that it's not easy...that (contrary to what it sometimes seems here) for most of us, it's not 3 emails and - BAM - safari!

I've been working this guy since December - emails and chats - and had great help from Corona and Bombast. We gave him every great reason to travel and yet

So very true, I have seen just one case of a safari on the first bait, Scarlett, natural baiting talent? Good mentor? or mostly luck?

Mostly the last, good sprinkle of the first and a little tiny bit the middle one Wink

@welcome Sylvane

Please ask if you have any questions, the Romance FAQ should answer most of them, you can find a link in my signature line.

You may also benefit by a visit to our sister sites www.scamwarners.com

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Sylvane!

Like Becky said, it's not easy to get a safari. I have never tried and didn't expect one when I jumped into this bait. It would thrill me more to see becky get one as she has really worked for it and done a fine job at it. Very Happy

I hope you join in the fight, read stickies, apply for a mentor and bait safe. Cool

btw, this lad thinks that we believe that they will keep him in hospital until his bill is paid. Rolling Eyes Hope he's this dumb with real victims. Wink

Sylvane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I'm kind of bummed that it seems impossible to get this guy to safari. Sad And he had to copy your hospital excuse! Can't he at least be creative in his laziness?
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay fellow conspirators...the fun does not end! Just jerked lad around a bit on the phone. Very Happy

Edited a bit to take out the "what? huh? what?"s and repeats

Called once (really noisy in the background) and asked who it was:
lad - "Mark".
me - "Oh, I'm looking for James"
lad - "Yes, this is James"
me - "Do you know who this is?" Dead phone

Called back -
me - "Is this James"
lad - "Yes, who's this? Come to YM"
me - "Don't you know who is it? You don't sound like you're in the hospital."
Dead phone

Called back
me - "Moot was right. You lied to me. You're not in the hospital at all."
lad - "Call me back in 7 minutes I'm driving"

Called back
me - "It doesn't sound like you're in the hospital"
lad - "I just got out yesterday...where are you"
me - "I'm at the airport in Cameroon...my Father wants me to go home"
lad - "Are you coming to Nigeria?"
me - "My Father wants me to come home".
lad - "Aww baby. Are you coming to Nigeria? I want to see you"
me - "But you didn't come see me."
lad - sigh...uh....sigh..."are you in Cameroon right now?"
me - "yes"
lad - "Can you come down to Nigeria so we can talk about how we get to America together?
me - Well, you're coming to America next week anyway, aren't you?"
lad - deep sigh..."I don't think I'm coming next week. what a surprise! I have a lot of things to do right here now."
me - "But you said you already had an airline ticket for Monday".
lad - pause..."okay, can you call me back?"
me - "why?"
lad - "so I can think...so I can think about..." Very Happy
me - "so you can think about what?...y'know, I don't think you've been telling me the truth...so you need time to think about what to tell me."
lad - "call me back so I can think about how to come to Cameroon."
me - "I've been waiting for a week and half for you to come to Cameroon and you didn't."
lad - "ok" Dead phone. Then about 10 minutes of busy signals.

And then this! Enjoy lad capitulation (I hope!) Twisted Evil

http://www.4shared.com/file/101327582/24768f5f/James_-_April_23.html

So M00t is taking me back to Abuja and lad promises he will come up and discuss our little love triangle together. I guess M00t can send a triumphant email and Father can send one in several hours asking what lad did to keep me from coming home.

How long does it take to drive from the airport in Cameroon to Abuja anyway?

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have seen just one case of a safari on the first bait, Scarlett, natural baiting talent? Good mentor? or mostly luck?

So Murry..were you Scarlett's mentor? Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Probably was! Wink

Good call! jump_4_joy

Now, I've got to think like a man. Shocked Laughing

Edit: Lovey and I are going out to dinner. I'm going to ask him to help me with this. Very Happy

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So Murry..were you Scarlett's mentor?

Well, if it were another mentor I may have said it played a bigger part in the safari, Wink the more amazing thing and to prove it wasn't much to do with <strike> me </strike> her mentor, she then went and backed it up with even more safaris.

New baiters can get lads to travel if they follow the formula, there is a great uni class on the subject by our resident retired travel agent which will help, but the fact remains, Safaris are in most cases a lot of work involving a lot of luck and many failed attempts.

Many new members see the wonderful successful baits posted and think how easy it is when in reality there were another 20 baits that were not published and didn't find huge success

@Corona, my wife would tell you it is easy to think like a man, dont think, follow natural urges and do what should come natural.

Of course she is wrong though Wink

Glad to see lovely getting involved in your bait too Wink

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Becky! jump_4_joy

Okay, here's Daddy's response...
Quote:
My daughter's plane left Cameroon today, and she ain't on it. I'd sure like to know why.

I already told both of you Nigeria's just too dangerous for her. And for you, too; you're a foreigner there, fresh out of the hospital and worried you can't get on a plane by yourself... truth be told, I ain't exactly confident in your ability to protect her right now.

I sure hope you know what you're doin' here. I hope I'm just bein' an old fool who worries too much. I sure don't want my worries provin' true.

If you don't both make it out of there safe and sound and provide me with a grandchild or two, I'm gonna be awful sore with you.

You take care now, Son.
-Dad

Edit: Sent!

Last edited by Bombast on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Lovey got involved alright. Laughing We giggled thru dinner and all he could come up with is what he would DO to Patty if he were M00t. Cool When we get home, he shows me! Very Happy No help with the mail. Rolling Eyes

Murry, you are so right on. Lots of baits that I don't mention, because they were boring or they dropped me cause they knew they weren't getting anywhere. Many times I'll hear from an old one from out of the blue and that gives me an extra thrill having another go at them in that sense.

OK, I've got a mail to write. Wink

Edit: just read your post Bombast and that is a good one. Very Happy

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool! Message sent.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've discussed this with my sweetest and only mentee ^^^ and we've decided that I need to be nice to lard butt, because I (M00t) is going to be sitting with he and Patty discussing this situation, I tell ya! Laughing Laughing Laughing

So, the main thing is that I want the girl and nothing else will do. Cool

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Just remember that there is no way you are taking me down to Ibidan (or wherever). He's gonna need to come up to Abuja and prove himself to both of us...so, should you let on that you are on to him? Call him a guyman or something?

Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do, gf! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dad got a response...
Quote:
Hello sir,

Its nice to read from you, i really appreciate the fact that you tell em how everything is in you mind. I know what am doing and i know why i ask her to come and see me before we both coming to New York, i want her to see me and my mother family before coming back to New York. I know she will be safe since M00t will join her when coming to meet me here, sir the only help i want you to do for me now is try and get her to come directly to me in Ibadan, once she get to Ibadan she knows how to call me...

Sir i should have write to tell you more , but i have to give this system back to My doctor he just gave me to write my wife...

Dad we will join you on Monday..

Have nice day sir.

Dad's response...
Quote:
I'm afraid I can't do that for you. M00t seems to think Abuja is safer. That's also where he lives, and I'd hate to keep askin' more and more of him like that if he ain't gonna get a proper reward for his trouble. Besides, ain't that where the airport is? Seems to me you'll be goin' there anyway to get to New York; why not just meet P@trici@ there while you're at it?

You take care now.
-Dad

Message sent.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Bombast - great response.

At least lad has stopped asking for $$ to pay the hospital bill, but he seems to have forgotten that he agreed to come to Abuja.

Quote:
Honey, i hope by the time you will receive the message, you will be in Nigeria then.. I have talk to Dad, and he already know you are coming to me, Come straight to me in (Ibadan) Oyo State.

I will contact you for more as soon as this computer is given back to me today.

Love you babe. can't wait to meet you

@ Corona - Maybe M00t can write and tell him to get his butt in gear. Let him know you are going to get the girl AND the money but since I am crying for you sometimes, you are going to let lad plead his case. But if he doesn't come, you will make sure that he gets neither.

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always have father ORDER her to stay in Abuja, and wait no longer than a week before she MUST come home.

Good job getting him back Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic