SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Atlantis Bait - *** JACKSON POWELL / DICKBOI'S FOLLY***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A long 20 min call first of all. JWW convinces him to go back to the military base. Lots of swearing on dead bodies, bibles, etc. that JWW is a truthful man needed. I had to go eat dinner, so I just cut him off. He would have been talking forever. Laughing
http://www.4shared.com/file/95876308/6b088133/monday3292009-01.html

He called JWW while I was eating, and said he was at the base. But we don't think he actually did it this second time. He ran out of credits and asked JWW to call him back. So, a half hour later, we call him again and work out a new plan of action. David gets to hang out in the parking lot of the Pullman Hotel (he would not agree to go inside because of all the previous trouble there) and he gets to wait for us to arrive at 10AM. And we get to think of more ways to prolong his boondoggle. Laughing
http://www.4shared.com/file/95875504/74861e44/monday3292009-02.html

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know, I think he went to the French military base twice and was turned away by the guards. Laughing

Here are the calls I received between the two that SlapHappy posted (combined into one file): Click!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Dr. Ivor Bollockov
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nurse Nasty wrote:
Quote:
Don't try to boondoggle me into believing his nasty tantrum as a retard soldier with psychotic tendencies will harm you in Accra.

I love made up words. Let's hope he starts using them in business. Laughing

*ahem* I can remember my late father using the word boondoggle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boondoggle

Great safari though! Very Happy

USEMA PANTE

please it is clear that the system does not understand me so try and call me.
I am waiting for your call or i will conclude that you are not competent.

JOHNSON NYERERE - Safari from Johannesburg to Durban and back ending with

x9 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts x lost count!
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bluth, Slap, Yastreb, and Ninastian: I love how you have this lad so tied up! Y'all make me laugh everyday with your updates.

Bluth, way to go on an excellent safari. I know this was even more than you had hoped for. You are the best, sweetie!

There are times when I read what this lad writes and just think, 'He should be a baiter.'

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I agree with everything she said! Very Happy
A wonderful lad pain filled trip and thanks for sharing with us.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
IrishScammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This whole safari is truly inspiring! Many thanks for your time an effort.

Twisted Evil
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he picked up boondoggle from Mal, though as I noted before, I didn't use it as a verb.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That audio is epic.
Between all of the perfectly timed "Whats" and trying to swear on Charles and Atlantis... Laughing

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While Bluth gets his well-earned beauty sleep, our lad is hanging around a hot, dusty car park in Abidjan:

Quote:
Attention: J W4lter Weatherm4n and wives,

Last night, I told you without your presence at the security gate at the French Milit4ry Base these guys won't let us in. They can be very strict with civilians. Now that we have arranged to meet at Pullman at 10AM this morning. You must be there.

I am very close to Pullman's hotel. I decide to write you this e-mail to let you know I am almost there. It is just about 2 minutes walk to the parking lot. And that is where I am going to be till you arrive. I am going to be directly under the sun shade- the small palm tree at the frontline section of the parking lot. It is exactly in middle of the parking lot. Make sure you call me when you get here. I repeat CALL ME as soon as you arrive Pullman hotel. I have tried calling you but your phone is switched off?????? Why do you always switch of your phone in the middle of an important meeting???? That's quite absurd. Very Happy

You have to call me so I can show up if you can't figure out the area of the parking lot I had be. Listen I told you I am not going inside the lobby or the bar until I see you. I can't afford to go sit anywhere inside without your true presence around. I told you the last time I was there I was held by the security officers as I could not afford to pay my internet bills whilst I was relying on you. Silly. Rolling Eyes The driver (Jackson whom you know) who brought us finally did and added to it to my bill. That was how they left me . Anyway, thank God I did settle of all that bill yesterday.

The time now is 9:45 AM- just about 15 minutes to go. I understand your wives takes time to do their make-ups and all other women stuff that might delay our meeting. But of course if you could get them to wake up in time there won't be any possible delay or arriving here late. Well I am going to allow you only 30 minutes. Which means if you don't get here latest by 10:30AM, consider our meeting over. I repeat it will be O-V-E-R. I shall be heading straight to Accra immediately. I had to cancel my night trip hoping that our meeting in the French Military Base will be viable yet you f*cked up AGAIN!!!!!

Now I am going straight to the parking lot shade; call me when you arrive. DON'T FAIL TO CALL ME BE WARNED!!!!!!

Looking to meet you soon.

Can't wait to hear how badly this works out for him! So Sir C e-mailed him as follows:

Quote:
CLOVE

IT LOOKS LIKE YOU FAILED YET AGAIN TO MEET WEATHERM4N. WHY? I PUT A LOT OF WORK INTO GETTING HIM PERMISSION TO PARK HIS JET THERE, YOU KNOW. I HAD TO CALL IN VARIOUS FAVOURS FROM PEOPLE IN THE FC0 - IT WASN'T EASY. AND THERE MUST BE NO OFFICIAL RECORD THAT HE WAS EVER THERE - SO I HOPE YOU DIDN'T BLUNDER AROUND MENTIONING HIS NAME AND TALKING ABOUT OUR PROJECT TO THE JUNIOR RANKS.

SO - YOU OBVIOUSLY SCREWED UP LAST NIGHT. AND NOW WHY ARE YOU NOW ARRANGING TO MEET HIM IN A CAR PARK, LIKE A PAIR OF DRUG DEALERS?!?!?!?!?????

ANYWAY, AS SOON AS YOU HAVE HAD YOUR MEETING, WE NEED TO HAVE A GOOGLE CHAT SO I KNOW WTF IS HAPPENING. I WILL ALSO DECIDE WHETHER TO ALLOW YOU TO RETURN TO DO SOME LIMITED PROJECT WORK FOR A4LA AGAIN. I WILL HOWEVER STICK TO OUR ORIGINAL DEAL ON YOUR CURRENT MEETING WITH WEATHERM4N - I WILL TAKE $250K AND THE PAINTING, YOU WILL KEEP THE REST.

SIR CH4RLES

He probably won't be in much of a mood to chat with Sir C after an hour waiting under a palm tree, but you never know.

Meanwhile, a question for BB, Slaps or anyone else with a bit of time on their hands: Does the mysterious Charles really exist? Obviously dickboi faked his woice on one of the earlier phone calls - but what about the ones from the airbase? And dickboi did challenge JWW to ask the soldiers about two people who showed up (or maybe one of them was his local interpreter?). Mind you, every time Sir C asks about Charles, dickboi gets really angry and goes into EEEEEEEEEE mode. So what does everyone think? Confused

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Which means if you don't get here latest by 10:30AM, consider our meeting over. I repeat it will be O-V-E-R.
How many times is he going to say this?! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Until we move him on to the next modality! Twisted Evil

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
TheBarSteward2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I understand your wives takes time to do their make-ups and all other women stuff that might delay our meeting. But of course if you could get them to wake up in time there won't be any possible delay or arriving here late.

I don't understand how he has the right to tell you what time you should wake up your wives. Damn cheeky of him. Perhaps one of your wives could give him a slap down the 'phone. And then fall in love with him - definite possibility of continuing the bait after he gives up on you. And of course when one of the wives runs away from you with a trunk full of cash she will definitely need help from a local to get away from your evil security guards and assassins.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dickie just in effect laid out his plans (slightly edited here)... and cc'd to Sir C.

Quote:
I had meeting with Dr. 0guns yesterday afternoon. He advised us about setting up an account that will be relevant to receive your investment interests as a foreigner; this will rule out every problem of foreign exchange... You will need at least 1 million USD to set up this account here as a foreigner. I will advise you make necessary arrangement to come with that money in cash upon our meeting in Ghana around April 15th-20th. The reason I feel it is wise to tell you this now is to ensure you can make necessary arrangement with your banks to collect that amount in cash. We can set up the account with a million as the initial deposit- part of which will be invested on the most lucrative investment products in Sudan.
If you have separate funding other than the million dollars to invest on the Sudan deal, I can provide you an Escrow Tax-free US account for that.
I shall provide you further information as soon as all the documents have reached you.

Shiny!

We can expect Mal to consult Sir C on this, and (presumably) getting the go-ahead, will insist on massive personal security. He'll want to know details of hired guards, transport, weapons carried, secured accommodation, the whole lot.

Now... how do we get Mb0g0 into the mix?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dickboi spent about 1.5 hours waiting in the Pullman Hotel car park waiting for Weatherm4n, who of course didn't show up. There then followed a long series of e-mails between dickboi and Weatherm4n (a bit one-sided of course, given that BB is still in bed) and dickboi and Sir Ch4rles.

I haven't got time to edit and post them all, but some highlights were as follows.

First dickboi to Weatherm4n. Imagine the text colours getting brighter and the font sizes larger as he gets more and more, er, threatening...

Quote:
You have yet failed AGAIN. Does it run in your blood to mislead people??????? You never keep an appointment you make. Why???

You have kept me waiting at Pullman's hotel for more than an hour now; and yet there was neither you nor your wives. Silly.

I quickly had to come over to Galerie Du P4rk around Pullman's locality to send you this final e-mail. Listen I am allowing you until 12PM, if you do not call me upon your arrival, forget it!!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR DISAPPOINTMENTS!!!!!!!

Very Worried,

David Sherm4n

[then]

Walter now you have 20 minutes left. Whether we meet now or not, it's your choice.

You are paying my company in a million bucks for the breach of contract appointment. This is enforceable by law. Silly!!!

[then]

Walter you have 10 minutes more and it will be over. Whatever you have made your choice.

[then]

Walter listen you time-waster you have 30 minutes left. You had better hurry up!!!!! Otherwise our meeting is OVER. PERIOD!!!!

You can't keep me waiting everytime!!!!!!

[hang on a minute - I thought he only had 10 minutes left?!?!??? then...]

Walter your time is up. But I am giving you extra 10 minutes of grace while I am still at Galerie Du P4rk; Rolling Eyes I need for my internet time to be exhausted. This may your lucky chance you know otherwise I am gone! Your last chance. Whether happens is the path you have chosen.

[boy - this guy drives a hard bargain!!]

Meanwhile Sir C is "helping" [Sir C's e-mails in bold]:

Quote:
CLOVE WHAT THE HELL HAS GONE WRONG THIS TIME??!?!??!?!?!?!??

Weatherm4n is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLOVE HAVE YOU CHOPPED THE MONEY FROM WEATHERM4N YET? WHAT WAS HIS JET LIKE?!?!?!?!?

GIVE ME AN UPDATE.

I think you and Weatherm4n is working against me. This guy doesn't look real to me. If you say he is; why can't he ever keep a date??????????? He changes like a chameleon. How am I even sure he is here in Abidjan.

I have passed through several agonies in the verge of meeting the f*cking b*stard!!!!!!!!

You can google 'Galerie Du P4rk' that is where I am right now.

I am really pissed right now. Maybe you think it is fun as usual.

CLOVE I HAVE AS MUCH AT STAKE HERE AS YOU DO!!!!!

I WILL RING THE IDIOT. HAVE YOU CALLED HIM??? ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PARK????

The Idiot has been fooling me around since the past two weeks. His phone is switched off as I write to you NOW.

I am in the pretty-f*cking right park. However, he is supposed to call me even as he gets here. Neither of these has occured since the past hour.

I shall be returning to Accra if he doesn't show up until 12PM. I am sick and tired of this nonsense!!!!

CLOVE I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW ANGRY YOU ARE BUT DO YOU REALLY THINK HE WILL BE CHECKING HIS E-MAILS RIGHT NOW?

I THINK YOU SHOULD PHONE HIM.

PLEASE CAN YOU LOG ON FOR A GOOGLE CHAT AND WE'LL PLAN OUR NEXT STEPS.

I'M HERE TO HELP.
Wink

The idiot's phone is switched off. I am very angry!!!! This computer refuses me using Gmail. I sincerely apology. We can do e-mail to e-mail chat.

Galerie is very close to the Abidjan airport, but about 2 minutes walk away from Pullman's hotel. I can't be asking people the address because of my very bad mood Weatherm4n has left me in.

CLOVE WE ARE GOING TO WASTE TOO MUCH TIME EXCHANGING E-MAILS. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO LOG ON TO GOOGLEMAIL .

Googlechat is not WORKING. I told you. I am so very angry now. This Weatherm4n business has almost consumed by savings and yet he is no-where to be found.

YOU LOG ON AND I WILL ASK YOU TO CHAT. OK?

It works not. I couldn't get to sign on for the past 40 minutes. I told you it isn't working. Do you think I am lying????

LYING OR STUPID - YES.

Whatever you think is your tea cup or not. Keep enjoying while I am in the sun suffering.

CLOVE YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY IN THE PARK, ARE YOU - YOU'RE IN THE INTERNET CAFE.

YOU'RE MAKING ALL THIS UP, AREN'T YOU??!?!?!

ARE YOU EVEN IN ABIDJAN?????

NO WONDER YOU CAN'T FIND THE MUGU!!!!!!!

YOU DIRTY F*CKING LIAR. DO YOU THINK YOU CAN FOOL ME?!?!?!?!?!??????

Now I understand you have been working hand in hand with Weatherm4n. If I am in the Internet Cafe, Charles is at the park waiting. He has the phone. If Weatherm4n ever calls, he will answer it. And I can quickly ran to catch up with him. I had an appointment with the stupid mugu for 10AM and he isn't here so I had to rush here to write him and explain my grievances!!!! You tell me is it a bad thing???

If you doubt I am in Abidjan why don't you call me on 00 225 ***. You must be stupid if you think I haven't been waiting for Weatherm4n for the past hours.

WHERE IS THE INTERNET CAFE?

It is located at:

PLATE4CS BVD DE LA
REPUBL1PUE
AVENUE CH4RDY
RUE GOURG4S
EN FACE DE SIB 4LPHA 2000 [his typos, my leeting - but it seems to be a few blocks away from the hotel]

CLOVE WE ARE GOING TO WASTE TOO MUCH TIME EXCHANGING E-MAILS. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO LOG ON TO GOOGLEMAIL .

If I don't ever meet Weatherm4n as agreed, then I am going to be strongly compelled that you are both working against me. Period.

????????

YOU HAVE BEEN SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME IN THE SUN, CLOVE. WHY THE F*CK WOULD I BE DOING THAT??????? LISTEN BOI YOU NEED TO KEEP A COOL HEAD. QUIT FANTASIZING AND LET'S SORT THIS MESS OUT!!! I CAN HELP YOU. WOULD I DO THAT IF I WAS WORKING AGAINST YOU?!?!?!?!?!???????

NOW LOG INTO GOOGLE AND I WILL INVITE YOU TO CHAT.

I will be gone in few minutes. I am not buying any more time. When I asked you to send me money you foooooooooooooooled me. So I have been spending my hard-earned money so I need to spend it wisely so I don't start begging anyone on the street for food or transport fare back home. So don't even try to persuade me for any nonsense!!!! I won't listen to you. I have just 20 minutes it is enough to discuss whatever you had like, so we can sort this whole mess out.

If you had sent me the money I asked I would have condemned you as one of Weatherm4n's cronies.

Very Angry

Cl4ve

CLOVE I AM NO-ONE'S CRONY. NOT WEATHERM4N'S, NOT YOURS.

I MAKE MY PEOPLE WEALTHY BEYOND THEIR WILDEST DREAMS, AND I MAKE THE MUGUS BLEED.

I AM OGA.

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET AT THE FRONT OF PULLMAN HOTELS AND THAT IS WHERE THE PARKING LOT IS. WEATHERM4N IS NOT HERE IN ABIDJAN I THINK SO. HE HAS BEEN PLAYING GAMES ALL ALONG. COULD THAT BE A FAIR THING TO DO????

CLOVE I KNOW THAT CHARLES DOES NOT EXIST. I KNOW THAT WHILE WEATHERM4N HAS BEEN WAITING IN THE PARK, YOU HAVE BEEN SITTING IN AN INTERNET CAFE TRYING TO CHOP SAD OLD GRANNIES FOR A FEW THOUSAND DOLLAZ VIA WESTERN UNION, OR LOOKING AT GOAT PORN.

I NOW KNOW THAT YOU ARE TOO SCARED AND/OR TOO STUPID EVER TO WORK THE MUGUS FACE TO FACE. YOU HAVE DEMONSTRATED THIS TIME AND TIME AGAIN. EVERY SINGLE CHANCE YOU GET, YOU FIND AN EXCUSE NOT TO MEET FACE TO FACE. AND THEN YOU TRY TO WRIGGLE OUT OF IT BY INVENTING SOME FANTASY LIKE ACCUSING ME OF WORKING WITH THE MUGUS.

AND WHEN I COMMENT ON THIS, YOU TELL LLLLLLLLLLLLIES AND MAKE EEEEEEEEEVASIONS. AND YOU SAY "WHATEVER - YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT".

WELL HERE IS WHAT I BELIEVE:

YOU ARE A SAD, SAD PERSON.

THE WORST GMAN EVER!

There - that told him. Very Happy

Well that was a few hours ago - no word since. But I see that SH and BB are online, so I will hand over the baton...

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PS My parting shot was

Quote:
GIVE ME CHARLES'S PHONE NUMBER - I WANT TO TALK TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

largely to see if Charles really exists.

Dickboi has just this second replied:

Quote:
You are a f*cking b*stard if you won't believe that I travelled all the way to Abidjan just to meet this bastard of a Weatherman. Period

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? Wink

Anyway, he hasn't headed off to Accra just yet - maybe he'll give JWW one final benefit of the doubt? Very Happy

BTW he keeps talking about going to Accra, not home to Nigeria. We know that he is trying to get Cap Mal to go to Accra on safari in mid-April - does Dickboi intend to stay on safari til then? That would be rather fun!! Very Happy Very Happy

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
OR LOOKING AT GOAT PORN
Laughing

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^

I bet he does... Rolling Eyes

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly a thing of beauty. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a couple quick hits... first, I totally believe he went to the French military base TWICE last night. Second, I believe that Charles truly exists. Finally, I believe all he said about waiting at Pullman this morning and then running over to a cafe while letting Charles hang around. I know I shouldn't believe a lad, but he's been waiting in Abidjan for two weeks to meet with me. He's not going to lie about waiting for me. And I think I Charles answered the phone last night, so I know he exists. Wink

Here's the last couple of messages that Ninastian hasn't posted:

I wrote:
I'm terribly sorry for the delays this morning but over night one of my wives took ill and we had to rush to the hospital. Upon reaching the hospital I went to call you but to my dismay I found that my phone must have been left on our jet in our haste. Are you still at Pullman or can you come to the hospital?

I hope to hear from you soon, and you will be happy to know that my wife is doing fine now.

Awaiting word from you

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Subject: TOO LATE TO MAKE AMENDS!!!!

I am very sorry about one of your wives' sudden illness, if it is true I do pray that she gets better pretty fast. Nonetheless, I don't think I will ever believe anything more from you say. I am at the park waiting for the driver to come convey us to Accra; but I had a few moments to check e-mail so I decided to reply back.

You have failed me more than 4 times so I am not prepared to believe any further word from you. I have never dealt with a client like you in all my entire life.

I spent over 3 hours at Pullman and yet there wasn't any trace of you or your wives as usual. I should have known you were only playing games. I don't ever believe you are in Abidjan.

The only way I can believe you are in Abidjan is this- you have to speak to the hospital management and use their local line to call me. As soon as that happens thus their local number reveals you are calling from Abidjan, I can cancel my trip yet again to Accra and meet you at the hospital. But before then you will need to provide me with the complete address of the hospital where you are at.

I am no fool Walter. You can't be making up stories if you are truly in Abidjan. At least if I wasn't in Abidjan I shouldn't have had an Abidjan cell number which you usually call me on lately. But why all this games if you are a straight-forward and an honest man?

Sorry it is too late.

I think Ninastian is talking to him on Google Chat right now, so maybe we can keep him in Abidjan for just one more night. Either way, it's been fun! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
thecoller
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing The guy who sits besides me thinks I'm crazy... I just can't stop laughing every time I read the updates here Razz.

**Hitting F5 frenetically**

Closed lad accounts
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just finished a chat with boi. Nice of him to volunteer for more abuse and confusion! Very Happy

BTW Does anyone know how to set up a vote in this thread? "Does Charles really exist?" Wink

Quote:
:59 PM dickboi: You are silly Boss
me: HELLO????
4:00 PM dickboi: You can't be my boss when you are out of your mind
me: EXPLAIN
dickboi: Good
4:01 PM I told you I was at Pullman for over an hour waiting for Weatherm4n as he wasn't there I quickly rushed to Galerie Du P4rk to write him an e-mail but all you could conclude was that I have had to avoid meeting Weatherm4n because I was scared of meeting him etc
me: WHICH YOU ARE...
4:02 PM dickboi: Not only that, of late all you could say now is I should rush to the hospital that I have no address of.
Listen I am never scared of meeting Weatherm4n
I am going to chop him as soon as I meet him
4:03 PM But the point is I don't think he is here in Abidjan
he may have been fooling me from the US and yet you work against me
me: HE IS IN ABIDJAN. MY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TRACING HIM AND HIS JET.
4:04 PM dickboi: Who are your people???
I need 100 conviction that he is here then I can be sure too otherwise Charles is working against me I had say as usual
4:05 PM me: I DON'T UNDERSTAND A WORD OF THAT, I'M AFRAID.
dickboi: which one of it
me: WHAT U JUST TYPED
4:06 PM dickboi: Listen I need you to prove to me that Weatherm4n is truly here in Abidjan
me: MY PEOPLE DO NOT PROVIDE PROOF TO OUTSIDERS.
dickboi: Because it doesn't exist
4:07 PM If he is truly here, you will tell me
Whether as an A4LA associate or not, as long as we have a business deal in common
me: MAY I REMIND YOU THAT YOU NO LONGER HAVE THE PRIVILEGES AFFORDED TO A4LA STAFF?
4:08 PM dickboi: I don't care
A4LA never provided me any privilege as a member so it makes no difference
4:09 PM now
me: THEN I SUGGEST YOU FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCTS (WHICH HAVE PROVED SO RELIABLE UP TILL NOW), BOOK YOURSELF A TAXI AND HEAD BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE IN NIGERIA.
4:10 PM dickboi: That is your instinct not mine
You were supposed to be a great support, oh not Sir Ch4rles
4:11 PM me: TOP TIP - REMEMBER TO BUY A COUPLE OF FAKE ROLEXES AND A STOLEN LAPTOP ON YOUR WAY BACK, AND THEN YOU CAN TELL THE VILLAGE PROSTITUTE WHAT A SUCCESSFUL GMAN YOU ARE.
dickboi: That is your own look-out not mine
me: OH, AND BTW HOW IS CHARLES?
4:12 PM dickboi: He is no concern of yours
me: DID YOU HAVE IMAGINARY FRIENDS WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD?
4:13 PM dickboi: Ask yourself some stupid time-wasting questions
Good day
I thought you had more important things to say here but all a bunch of nonsense
Grow up Sir Ch4rles and try to be a good boss, not to me but others out there.
Bye

He wants me to think he has resigned. How sad.

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hospitals http://www.allianzworldwidecare.com/hospital-doctor-and-health-practitioner-finder?PROVTYPE=HOSPITALS&CON=Africa&COUNTRY=Cote_dIvoire&CITY=Abidjan

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me another line of chat, but he had logged off before I noticed it. Anyway, I have suggested a new mad scheme for him... Twisted Evil

Quote:
4:21 PM dickboi: Why have you been misleading me if you truly want to share from Weatherm4n's cake?
4:25 PM me: I HAVE NOT MISLED YOU.
4:26 PM DO YOU WANT MY EXPERT ADVICE?
4:27 PM FIND OUT WHICH ABIDJAN HOSPITAL A BILLIONAIRE INVESTOR WOULD SEND HIS WIFE TO.
I WOULD BE AMAZED IF THERE WAS MORE THAN ONE.
4:28 PM AND THEN GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OVER TO THAT HOSPITAL, BRIBE THE SECURITY GUARDS TO DIRECT YOU TO MRS WEATHERM4N'S WARD, AND GO AND SAY HELLO!
THAT'S THE END OF MY ADVICE, BOI.
GO AND MAKE ME PROUD OF YOU!!

Edit: Just spotted your post, Star. Five times more fun than I had anticipated!! Wink

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love his ten-minute threats. All the better because it apparently costs about 300Fr/minute for him to sit there stewing.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After listening to the two spliced calls at the military base the second time he went there, I believe he went there again, too. This has worked out so much better than I expected. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic