SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Atlantis Bait - *** JACKSON POWELL / DICKBOI'S FOLLY***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nigeria's answer to Basil Fawlty!!!!!
Laughing Laughing We can only hope a moose falls on his head!!

I love his tagline: WHAAT? David must be going nuts playing all these characters on the phone. I wonder if he would make a good baiter.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR AFTERNOON? MAYBE DO SOME SIGHTSEEING?
12:41 PM dickboi: Nope. I am going to return to the hotel room and sleep like a hopeless beggar
until I can actually get money to pay off this bills

A hopeless beggar? Awww thats so sad. Twisted Evil

Hopeless beggar wrote:
Quote:
ABidjan to Bouake is almost _ hours drive 8 hours drive I mean

Wow, that's a nice little trip with lots of wonderful scenery, hope he makes it soon. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ninastian wrote:
me: YOU JUST NEED TO REMEMBER THAT BINARY IS LIKE COUNTING ON HANDS WITH ONE FINGER RATHER THAN FIVE. IT'S QUITE EASY WHEN YOU CAN GET TO GRIPS WITH THAT CONCEPT.
9:17 AM dickboi: Thanks for the advice
You are a great boss
Ninastian you kill me! Where do you get this stuff? dickboi is going to curled in a little ball and whimpering when you're through with him.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome job, Ninastian! I love how you groomed him for maybe one of the most spectacular SS Q&A sessions ever! Laughing

Here is the email he sent J. Walter this morning...

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
I couldn't call you back last night after we agreed on me writing a note to Jackson and his wife Tina and slipping it under their room door- and promising to get their mortgage bills taken care of for another year. Do you know what, to my utmost dismay, Tina came with the paper and torn it on my face this morning. She said I was full of lies. Now just left the house and I am afraid she is going to the police.

I have asked Jackson to please talk to her. They have given me ONE CONDITION if I can pay their monies today, they won't call the police on us.

Now please get straight to MoneyGram and ask the moneygram people you are sending money to Abidjan in the name of Jacks0n P0wel. You will be given a reference number (IT IS 8 DIGITS). Keep it to yourself. As soon as you return home or where you are presently, you can securely e-mail it to me. You can trust me this work perfectly okay. I am going to call you as soon as I receive the money. If I am not able to get it you can quickly go re-claim your money back. This is completely safe and risk-free. You can trust me. In addition, I think this option is very easy and stress-free. Otherwise if you are not comfortable doing this, you can try the initial option and that is going to Union des Transp0rt of Bouake.

As soon as I can receive the 5,000 USD either of both ways, we are going to head up straight to Bouake without wasting any further time. Remember I need to return back to Nigeria as quickly as possible for my wife's burial plans.

Please you have to do this fast. If you don't do it Tina will just call the police on us. Please help us now.

Worried

If you didn't buy a program I'll catch you up. Jackson is the driver he used to get from the border to Abidjan. Tina is his wife. My last audio clip reveals Tina... kind of. Very Happy

Now for a few messages that Robert received since I left him with his binary code...

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Robert,

Be serious for one second. I can't retrieve the payment details. If indeed you sent me money, you can release the information to me via google chat.

This binary system doesn't make sense to me.

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Robert,

Without wasting any time, I had like you to send the payment in this names below- 5,000 for each.

Ay1tey S0lomon for 5,000 USD Abidjan
Ogb0nna Jacks0n for 5,000 USD Abidjan

Please do this immediately. We have no time. I need to meet Weath3rman in Bouake- a city some 8 hours drive away from Abidjan. We don't have to keep our client's waiting. I hope you know this rule in A4LA operation.

Side note. Given that I am your new line manager, we should work like a team. I am not going to subject you as a boi. I will let you have equal opportunities with/as me. Remember together we stand; divided we fall.

Please send me the payment details immediately.

I answered the security questions on the secure website, yet the control number detail that came out didn't reveal any payment information on Western Union database. Please ensure there is no mistake. I got an advice from Sir Charl3s, I might need to answer certain questions as though I am a pastor and avoid any problems on the subsequent modality.

Otherwise if you can go straight to Western Union; please do. After you return I had like you to SMS me the details to this phone number: 00 225 603xxxxx

I am anxiously waiting

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Robert,

I have been waiting for you for over an hour now. How long should I wait for you more?; but I told you we have no time. Please get this done immediately.
I am eagerly waiting.

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Robert,

For Pete' sake, send me this payment information. For how long should I continue to wait for this details? I have been waiting for the past 2 hours and yet I have no update from you.

What is going on? Robert I am really very angry that you don't understand what URGENCY means in this context of Weath3rman Atlant1s Project Delivery. This man won't pay any red cent unless we meet face to face he told me.

Time to get him to show off his new SS skills... Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The guy's entourage keeps getting bigger and bigger. I wonder if the driver has any of his children along too? No wonder it's so difficult and expensive to get to Bouake.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
11:41 AM me: GREAT. WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO CHOOSE A SINGLE CHARACTER TO PLAY - BUT IT HAS TO BE A GOOD, TRUSTWORTHY, MORALLY UPSTANDING PERSON. MAYBE THE PASTOR OF A CHURCH, OR A GRANDMOTHER WHOSE 10 GRANDCHILDREN HAVE JUST BEEN MASSACRED BY A RAMPAGING FUNDAMENTALIST.
HAVE YOU CHOSEN SOMEONE YET?
11:43 AM dickboi: Pastor will be fine
I roared laughing at this! Laughing Ninastain, that chat session was hilarious! Laughing

That phonecall...ouch! My stomach hurts. I wish there was a video camera in the lad's room. That call was killer. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^

No imagination - that's his problem... Rolling Eyes

Anyone can do pastors.

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
dickboi is going to curled in a little ball and whimpering when you're through with him.

Like in a jail cell run by REALLY WICKED AND UNFORGIVING IVORIANS.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After missing 20 calls from David this morning I shot him this email message...

I wrote:
Please, you must pass this along to your driver as he will understand our current plight. We set out this morning to send you the money as you have asked and not even a half of a mile down the road the steering mechanism in his car broke and we ran off the road! Thank God that my wives were not with us! Neither of us was seriously injured, just scrapes and bruises. The man I am staying with knows enough about cars to have it fixed by tonight, but you will have to let your driver know that I will not be able to send him the money until tomorrow morning.

Have you found another means by which you can find some money to travel? Or perhaps you can still convince your driver to accept my most generous offer? Did you compliment his wife as I suggested?

Please look to receive the money first thing tomorrow morning if I don't hear otherwise before then. We shall then expect to see you tomorrow, right?

And he responds...

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Subject: LAST CHANCE

I printed the e-mail you sent and took it to the driver. Now he and Tina understands you are sending money tomorrow morning. Please don't let me down. This is my last chance (HOPE) otherwise they are reporting me to the police.

Right now I have no means to get money to pay his bills under this desperate situation. And you must know I rely on you. This people are not interested in your most generous offer. They are cowards. As soon as you can send the money first thing tomorrow morning, I am going to have his bills paid off and I am going to find my way to Bouake immediately.
I have tried calling you all day but I have not been able to connect through to you.

I am really sorry about the accident you had this earlier. I thank God you didn't sustain any major injuries except scrapes and bruises.

I thought you read my last e-mail about how Tina treated me discourteously. The letter compliment idea was obviously a waste of skin.

Worried

Dav1d Sh3rman
PS If I don't have the money details from you first thing tomorrow morning as you promised, just know I will never believe anything you say again. I might have to be in police custody if your tomorrow ever fails. If indeed you care deeply about us you won't have us suffer farther than we have been through already. Ponder a little on this. Thank you

He also spent 2.5 hours this afternoon trying his hardest to retrieve an MTCN through the SS modality. He used Sir C's tips very nicely. I'm posting it in the other thread: CLICK!

I fully expect angry email messages to flood into Robert's mailbox any moment now... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Edit to add: Right on time...

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Rob,

I have trouble with the s3cur1ty sh1eld website. Please get a new sim card and give me the number. As soon as I call you and you give me the MTCN numbers respectively, you can destroy the sim. This is safe. Please do this right now.

I spent over 2 hours trying to answer questions and in the end it"s security errors. I don't feel any good about that.

Laughing

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must say I do feel good about that...

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me one more note for the night it seems...

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
As an advice, I gather that MoneyGram opens by 10AM on Saturdays. Do not try to be up there before 10AM unless you are going to use the U.T.B services?

Anyway, I strongly recommend you use MoneyGram because it isn't stressful, but safe and 100 percent risk free.

I look forward to the payment details tomorrow morning to settle Jackson's bills.

Remember my reliance is on you.

David Sh3rman
PS I have tried calling you several times today but there has been no success. Why?

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow holds! Wink

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Another day gone, and I'm exhausted from reading it all. Just imagine being the lad, actually doing all this stuff! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait has worn me completely out! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Anyway, I strongly recommend you use MoneyGram because it isn't stressful, but safe and 100 percent risk free.

Except on Saturday, 3/21/09 in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. :banghead: LOL_sign

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
Kasamasum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like a Seinfeld episode set in the Twilight zone. On acid. I'm happy I'm not that lad Very Happy

Thanks for the great entertainment. Someday I hope to be able to mess with a persons mind like that Twisted Evil
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you don't do it Tina will just call the police on us.

OMG just listened to the last recording - great calls bluth! Tina may smell nice she is too scary sounding for me Razz I can't believe that lad of yours can make all those voices without a soundboard. He is definitely a keeper Very Happy

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

David is not too pleased with Robert. He tried Deuzer's SS modality a few more times this morning, and successfully answered all 75 questions from the first one. You can see his answers in Ninastian's other thread. Let's see what he has to say about this...

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Subject: VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY URGENT ROBERT

ROBERT,

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP. THE SECURITY QUESTIONS ARE VERY IRRITATING. IT ENDS IN ERRORS NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY.

GET A NEW SIM CARD AND CALL TO 00225 603xxxxx AND GIVE ME THE MTCN NUMBERS; THIS IS VERY URGENT ROBERT. AFTER THE CHAT YOU CAN DESTROY THE SIM CARD.

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Subject: YET ANOTHER PROBLEM.

Robert,

I am very angry. I tried 8 different cafes in order to complete the security questions at the secure payment website. I was lucky enough to complete the first process and they gave me the control number to claim the first 5K western union transfer using this number 6388472618 I got. To my utmost dissatisfaction, as I got to Western Union office this afternoon they would not find such payment number on their database. I answered the questions as though I was a pastor yet it didn't work.

Don't set up any secure payment, you need to visit an actual Western Union office and send them the money. Their control number cant be wrong. This secure online payment virtuals don't really work in Africa this is what I need you to know.

If you think the information as above is wrong, why don't you get me a phone number I can call you to obtain the original control numbers. You must know I have no time and have been keeping this stupid client waiting for several days now. If you wont resolve this problem now it will be a big problem for us.

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Robert,

I decree that you visit an actual Western Union office and send them the 10K- 5K for each on both names I gave you. You will be given real control numbers that works on Western Union Database, not security generated control numbers from "s3cureptv" website and yet they won't work. The reason they are not working here is because online payment tools or virtuals are yet not functioning in Africa. Really you made me look like criminal going to Western Union Branch twice with wrong payment details. If I visit there the third time with wrong information, I am going to be arrested- that is for sure. Is that what you want Robert? Your new line manager arrested for some peanut money???

S1r Charl3s: How can I effectively manage Robbie when he has kept me waiting for over than 5 hours just to get the original payment details.At least if I had his number I should be able to speak to him. This will give me the opportunity to explain "WHAT THE F*CK I AM GOING THROUGH HERE" I am not longer finding it funny. I am really angry. I have been waiting for the past 2 days just to receive money, pay my bills and then proceed to Bouake. Weatherman can't be waiting for eternity. I would not be asking you for money if I can afford to offset my bills etc.

Sir if you truly care about me as an associate of A4LA, call Robbie NOW and ask him to visit an actual Western Union office with 10K, he can call me on 00 225 6030 xxxx to forward me the payment codes instead of using any security f*cking website and yet they won't provide one the real information.

I am anxiously waiting Sir.

Hmmm... maybe he is in a bit of a financial crunch there in Bouake, you think? Laughing

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I sure hope he is in financial destitution or deep sh*t hole as he says..
I love how he keeps reaching for the dream to only have it pulled away again.
Justice I say, for what he does to real victims.
Wonderful job Bluth.

He could always become a prostitute and earn his money the hard way.
He appears to be male and female so I'm sure he could find a good range of clients. Twisted Evil

Ok ,maybe that is just wrong but after hearing those hilarious calls I couldn't help it. Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two more great emails from David to close out his day... the first two J. Walter after we had sorted out an incorrectly filled MG form, and the second is to Robert. He needs some money it seems! Very Happy

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
I took this corrected form to Jackson and he was at least glad I wasn't playing games, but his wife is still very skeptical, unfriendly, unforgiven and discourteous to me. She still believes I am lying. I really don't care about whatever she thinks of me; I just hope the moneygram payment will convince them (Tina especially) that I am no liar; otherwise I am going to be doomed. I learnt Tina discretly made arrangement with some callous police officers last night to boot us out of their residence and head us up straight to the police custody if the Moneygram turn out a hoax. Her immediate younger brother is a soldier who lost one of his sight in Liberia peace keeping rampage. Do you think such person will ever be forgiving after a terrible deformity he suffered at war-front? This guy can kill. Our eyes met this morning; I guess he came to see us and know who the f*ck has been fooling with his sister. To tell you what- he turned down my warm pleasantry and never even said a word leaving. Such person takes delight in torturing people. I don't want either Charles or I to suffer in their hand for undebtedness. I am afraid it is a crime here in Abidjan.

I pray this "moneygram" money is for real. I need your assurance so I can assure Tina that everything is well; not matter how much she turns down my supplication for mercy.

Anyway, moneyGram is closed at this time- probably they will be opened tomorrow otherwise we will have to wait until Monday. As soon as we are able to reclaim the monies, Charles and I will head up straight to Bouake so we can finally meet.

Please we need your prayers in all circumstances. It hasn't been any easy for us since the past couple of days. Of course you don't need a prophet to explain that to you.

Please give me your assurance(s) that you deeply care about us.

Enjoy each moments with your wifelets.

Dav1d Sh3rman
PS I am sorry about the nasty attention the moneygram person gave you for making corrections.
PSS Make sure your phone is on always. I am going to call you immediately we claim the "moneygram" money and henceforward as we leave for Bouake.
PSSS We need your prayers amidst all things. We need God's guidance to be able to overcome all forces that are not of God on the road.

Robert wrote:
sir i will do this. i submit to get my money back but it say it cant process until monday and i have no other money to be able to send you until i get this money back for monday. they give me help number to call in usa. you can try this number if you want and see if you can get the money since you know about the errors you get and i dont see them. <Jen Derbender's hotline>

robert

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
Robert,

Listen Robert this isn't about the errors I am faced in the process of filling out the forms earlier, the point is they have provided me with two wrong MTCN numbers which doesn't seem right at all. I could be arrested you know. I am not calling any f*cking help desk. They are pain in my butts.

Let's get down to real business: Get your money back and proceed to an ACTUAL WESTERN UNION OFFICE and transfer the money in cash. You will be provided with MTCN numbers that can't be wrong- not like the virtual online security generated MTCN numbers. They can be very infuriating.

Now the deal is I am going to look forward to your details by Monday. Say at about what time? Any idea? Anyway, please do this first thing on Monday morning. I am sure you had read e-mail during weekends so you can be prepared ahead. After you are done with the "true" Western Union office I know, maybe you call me and forward me the MTCN numbers respectively- you already have my mobile, or you leave me a number to call you for the information. Either way doesn't breach A4LA security regulations.

My meeting with W3atherman on Monday lies in your hand. As each day pass by, my bills escalates.
Have a great day.

Looks like we've got him stuck in Abidjan until Monday! Laughing I'm hoping to give him a call on Dan's show tomorrow. Should be fun either way!

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I notice that he had to introduce a military element once again, although with a bizarre touch:

Quote:
Her immediate younger brother is a soldier who lost one of his sight in Liberia peace keeping rampage. Do you think such person will ever be forgiving after a terrible deformity he suffered at war-front?

Peace keeping rampage? WTF?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PSSS We need your prayers amidst all things. We need God's guidance to be able to overcome all forces that are not of God on the road.
Maybe another nice prayer session on the show would help things. The shopping in Boake has been horrible. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need a Moneygram helpline, PM me and I'll set up either a recorded one or a live one if needed.

If you need said helpline let me know the low down of what the issues you want are and stuff lol

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO - you can always use M7CN S3CUR3 for the MG.

In case you haven't used it before, the instructions is:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125626

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Enjoy each moments with your wifelets.

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic