SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Getting an oga on safari, and a ladette jailed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word in the SSC inbox, but that could well mean your lass is in transit. I woud love to see these people safari'd again.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I expected to hear from my Benin Big Boi by now. I guess his accomplice hasn't been able to get in contact with him to let him know she can't seem to find the camp. Wink There's no question she's on the road. The lad's head should be exploding soon.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip

Last edited by Juan Freizwidatt on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you should be putting up two more pith helmets, there, soon, Juan.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh-oh, my lad is getting worried:

Benin Big Boi wrote:
Dear Madam,

Please inform me if she has found you because she called me from the junction through which I veered off tarred road into Pendjari by 2:30 pm and till now neither you have confirmed seeing her nor her line working which has kind of put me on my toes because she is a Management staff of this hotel I am in and few of the staff are aware she went on an errand for me.

I just want to be sure she is safe & okay.

So it's been 7 hours since she left the paved road, and it's nighttime in Pendjari. I wonder if she got lost? Wouldn't it be interesting if he had to drive up himself to look for her tomorrow. Stay tuned. Wink

Edit to add Susan's reply at 9:50PM Benin time:

Quote:
No, I have not yet seen her. I waited until 8PM and then went to dinner, but I left instructions at the office for them to find me in the restaurant if she should arrive while I was dining. I just finished and came to check my email to see if you had any updates on when I should expect her. I will contact you as soon as she does arrive. I hope it is soon as I was planning to go to bed by 11. I'm not sure how late the camp office stays open, I'll go down now to let them know to wake me if she comes late, assuming that there anyone working in the office overnight.

I suspect that he and the ladess will both have sleepless nights tonight.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

6AM in Benin and no further word. Susan just got up.

Susan wrote:
I woke up very early and went down to the office to see if there was any word from Mrs. Josiane. The office was closed but I found a couple of employees working in the restaurant, setting up for breakfast, they said that as far as they know there were no guests showing up after I last checked at 11PM last night.

I really hope she shows up early today. I have only two days left here and I spent all of yesterday waiting for nothing. I was really hoping to go on an excursion today. I will stay here on the assumption that she will show up today but I will be very upset if she doesn't. I'd like to get some last enjoyment before I have to deal with the long trip home.

If you hear anything, please let me know right away.

I won't be getting up for another 8 hours, I hope to find some panicky emails by then. I really think my lad has no choice but to meet me in Niamey on Wednesday because somehow I don't expect his ladess to find the camp Monday or Tuesday. I'm not sure why I feel that way, just intuition I guess. Wink

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
somehow I don't expect his ladess to find the camp Monday or Tuesday. I'm not sure why I feel that way, just intuition I guess. Wink

I fear you may be right. It is sort of a trend, not being able to find the camp.

No word in the SSC box as of this writing.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, here is the latest. Looks like your gal is stredded in Pendjari at the hotel. Go collect another Safari please.

Red is how it arrived, also in bold and larger text. IP resolves to Benin.

Oga wrote:
Dear Sir(s),

With all due respect Mme YEDO AHEHEHINNOU SENA ESTHER JOSIANE is in Pendjari Park hotel stranded since yesterday with no adequate information on how to get at your said camp available to anyone there as she even had to boat to an unknown vast bush/desert with a vague hope of catching a glimpse of $imba S@fari to no avail.

I got a distress call from this particular phone number:- 95 XX XX XXX XX which is not her number informing me thus as we have all been worried about her whereabout / welfare.

Please send a taxiboat specifically to Pendjari park hotel to fetch her to Madam Susan and bring her back there after she may have submitted the documents to Mrs Susan.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation as I trust you will do more on your publicity outside & within the Park for those coming with their own means outside your shuttle arrangement that is not reliable owing to the bad unpassable roads to the Pendjari Park itself.

Thanks.

Dr Edward Onanuga.

I have RL work related issues, so sent this:
Automated response wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is an automated reply.

Thank you for your interest in $imba S@f@ari Camp-Pendjari.

Presently we are having telecommunication difficulties.

Please resend your message and describe both your operating system and type of email account so
that we may best deal with receiving your emails. If you are not using Windows Vista, please load Windows Vista
as your operating system. If you are using Windows Vista, please reload the latest version of Windows Vista.

We value your business, and look forward to being able to
respond.

We will get back to you as soon as is possible. We expect this outage to last 8-12 hours.

Thank you for your understanding.

Bernie Rhodes

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
What will you reply to him, Doc? We need to coordinate our stories since he's also asking Susan to tell you to send someone to get her.

This morning started with four panicked emails from the lad saying that he hadn't heard from her for 24 hours. He couldn't sleep and was a total wreck. But then just a short time ago I got a followup with the same information as he wrote to the camp.

Clearly the camp needs to try earnestly to find her. It's not Bernie's fault if no one has a clue where she went off to. Wink If we can keep her hanging until this time tomorrow the lad will have no more choice, he'll have to meet me in Niamey on Wednesday.

Meanwhile my original lad took the weekend off and is not even aware of all the torment the Benin lad has been going through this weekend.

original lad wrote:
Thanks for your mail and promise to treat Josiane a diner in the camp.

How far have you gone with Josiane, have you signed the three classified documents and also given the requested signing fee to her to return to Dr Onanuga?

I have also seen your interest in the gold dust and block business, but please be advised that I have as a lawyer handled so many cases of swindled people from oversea in that field and i advise that you call me up to verify it any time you want to have anything to do with a gold deal.

Dr. Onanuga informed me yesterday of his coming back to Nigeria today as soon as Josiane returns with the signed documents so i want to confirm from you if you have signed and given back the documents to Josiane with the attached signing fee an my US$2,400 with which I completed the documentations on your behalf.

I need to hear from you urgently so that I can tidy up your payment files awaiting Dr. Onanuga's return for the immediate release of your fund.

As for your comments about Dr. Onanuga, I know he is a nice man, he is not what you think about him, I know if he meet with you, you will surely like him. Let's say he got worked up by his endless efforts to meet with you which failed and his Jeep that got spoil.

Be also informed that, I truly want to see you one on one if I have the US$2,400.00 back so that I can come and meet with you at Niamey Airport, this time for sure. What about the Laptop and the Rolex watch you promised to bring for me as a gift?

EDIT TO ADD: Doc, you were posting at the same time as me. As luck would have it your reply could not have been more perfect! Because I was sleeping while the lad was worrying about the ladess, I needed an excuse for not writing him an update before mid-afternoon Benin time. So an hour or two ago I told him "I'm sorry I couldn't reply sooner but the camp's internet service was erratic this morning and I could not stay logged in my email."

So by total coincidence we were on the same page. Wink

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darn those pesky telecommunication problems. Wink

Susan finally got to log in again and sent the lad this cheerful news:

Quote:

I apologize for the delay in replying but the Internet connection here keeps breaking down today. I am having a very frustrating time trying to log in. Sometimes I can get on for only a few seconds at a time before it crashes, sometimes I can hook up for 5 to 10 minutes, but no longer. They tell me at the office that there is an issue with the satellite link and it may take some time to fix.

But there is no cause for worry about Mrs. Josiane. Mr. Williams Brown has most generously volunteered to go find her. He left on a taxiboat about 15 minutes ago to go to the Pendjari hotel and find her, and bring her back to the camp with him. He is such a gallant gentleman, I'm ever so happy to have met him during this trip. I shall miss him terribly when it's time to return home on Wednesday.

In any event, I'll try to keep you posted if I can get back online later. It's a hit-or-miss proposition at the moment.

How nice of my fake lad to offer to go find her. Surely it won't be his fault when he can't. Lord knows he's trying his very best.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I swear, no matter how hard you try, there's just no pleasing some lads. Very Happy

angry lad wrote:
I tried to contain my disgust anytime you make mention of those fake names and the rattlesnake who came to that camp just to get at you - So, that I can finalize with your transaction and get off. Please tell Mr Bernie Rhodes to go after the lady because I will not forgive you if anything go wrong with the lady or the documents.

That guy might do something terrible to the lady and the documents and turn back to tell you otherwise don't you get??????????.

You so impossible - gush.

I take serious exceptions to this line of trade as I don't mind anymore whatever transaction you may have with this guy but, keep him out of my official line.

Why did you not go yourself or follow him who went as far as introducing someone to you as a lawyer that can help you in a financial matter involving Dr Edward Onanuga which made for my desk to be empty for over a week with the authorities awaiting my return/report and it is same person you so blindly TRUSTED - Where is your reasoning???? Couldn't you have separated him from this issue and waste your fortune in his ''GOLD' Pipe dream.

You now leave me with regret of thinking of assisting you.

Bye.

I thought it was very kind of Williams Brown to take the time and trouble to go looking for the ladess (unsuccessfully as it will turn out, but hey, he tried, right?).

Now the lad is getting pushy again.

still angry lad wrote:
Please let Mr Bernie RHODES or the wife accompany you in the morning via any of the speed boats to Pendjari Park hotel reception and you shall find Josiane there so, that you can endorse the documents there and go and go back to the camp to sum up your visit without having to wait endlessly again.

If you get to the hotel and ask any cab driver of Mr Jack who drives Toyota Forerunner, I learnt he is a popular driver and he is the one that brought Josiane down with his fees unpaid till now which may have fuelled hostility - The Registration Nr of the cab is AD 8907 RB I learnt.

I have left a message to that effect for her so, do good to finalize it there so, that she can be back on time to enable me leave for Nigeria tomorrow evening as she arrives back - The Woman was crying over the phone earlier today owing to the fact that the Driver Mr Jack has exhausted his patience and she has no money again on her to return talkless of feeding.

Do, get to the Pendjari Park hotel reception as early as you can to finalize since you cannot make it this night as a lady and with that cash on you like you informed concerning travelling down to Cotonou.

I'm sure Bernie and his wife have other important business to attend to tomorrow. But maybe my new friend Williams Brown can go with me? And of course it will be my pleasure to settle her cab fare and hotel bills.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Excellent baiting, Juan.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bedtime for Susan, who is not happy with the lad's attitude. He has written 3 more times since the email I posted but they're just more demands that I get Bernie to accompany me.

Susan wrote:
I really do not understand how you can go back and forth between being quite pleasant and reasonable, and then nasty and mean. I was beginning to actually like you when you showed real concern about Mrs. Josiane. Now you're acting like your old, obnoxious self.

You should be grateful to Mr. Brown for his very gentlemanly gesture. After all, no one forced him to do it. He is on vacation and has little time left to enjoy it, yet he sacrificed his own comfort and time in order to help Mrs. Josiane. That was truly very good of him so your hostility is unwarranted and uncalled for.

In any event he was gone for several hours and only got back to camp a bit after 8PM. He searched everywhere and talked to a dozen people but no one had heard of Mrs. Josiane. He certainly tried his best to find her. I certainly hope we can sort this out tomorrow, I cannot extend my stay.

Now to decide what will prevent her from getting to the Pendjari Hotel tomorrow so the ladette can sit and wait, and wait, and wait. And finally go home empty-handed. That is if the driver and hotel let her skip out her bills.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[/quote]

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is up very late. He sent me four more emails, all virtually identical save for a couple of minor edits along the way as he kept thinking of new ways to emphasize his point. The last one was sent at 12:30AM Benin time:

totally freaked-out lad wrote:
However you look at it, you will get to know soon enough the kind of person with you when you shall follow the Mirage he is forming in your psyche until your account will be in red with more demands and his reception towards you shall begin to go cold with shrouded excuses both fathomable & unfathomable - None of my business now any way.

I told you in my earlier mail that he will return back with excuses and that is exactly what has happened as you shall see when you get to the hotel reception tomorrow Morning with or without Mr RHODES If you will not meet the poor woman in the hoitel and the vehicle with the popular driver Mr Jack lurking around and if this is going to be the first acid text - You can just ask people yourself about the driver Mr Jack and the lady and you will be told how long they've been in the Pendjari park hotel, for you to start knowing that crook who has no work rather than dupe unsuspecting investors talking about vacation in the Island.

Please liking me or not is not an issue here, so long you get that conman out of my line of duty by having him stay in the camp while you go alone or with Rhodes or the Wife to meet this lady and endorse the documents to enable her get same back to me tomorrow and that is IF your lover boy will not stand in your way again or pull another stunt like he told you of a miscreant he purported to be a lawyer friend of the Director of Central Bank of Nigeria amongst several Directors of Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please be early for the appointment since this is no longer Parakou or Cotonou so, that I can get this issue behind me very fast.

I love how he keeps telling me (in detail) how I'm being scammed by the other lad. Absolutely zero conscience, of course.

I guess Susan really has not choice but to abide by his instructions and take a water taxi in the morning, alone, without the rival lad to protect her. Which will leave her open to being kidnapped by lads who somehow know that she's carrying $23K in cash. Hmmm... Could her new boyfriend have had anything to do with that? Wink I'll leave it to my lad to work out the possible conspiracy. All I know is that she won't make it to the Pendjari Hotel. And she won't be happy. Oh my, no.....

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Could her new boyfriend have had anything to do with that?

Indeed. Could Williams Brown have used his trip to Pendjari to create a bogus Mme Josiane for Susan to hand the money over to? -- no doubt Josiane will have moved hotels, as well. Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bernie wrote:
Dear Mr Onanuga,

I am sorry for the delays. We have had some problems recently. At the request of a client, Mr. Williams,
we allowed him to help some of our staff look for YEDO AHEHEHINNOU SENA ESTHER JOSIANE.

So far, our efforts have not been fruitful, though we have heard that a woman had been looking for us at the Pendjari Hotel,
but she had moved on to some unknown destination. Mr. Williams Brown checked the hotel, twice, and there was no woman with
that name there, so we had to return to the camp.

Please, if you hear from her, can you get us an exact location? We will immediately dispatch a team to locate her
and bring her the rest of the way to the camp.

Also, if she returns to the hotel, please tell her to stay put and we will be there within a few hours of hearing she is there.

Best regards,

Bernie

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if Bernie and his staff are on the task, I guess Susan doesn't need to worry about it and risk going herself. So the trick now is for everyone to try to find the ladess Tuesday, but fail in the task. That is problematic since she will be waiting in a specified location that would be hard to miss. Hmmm...... Somehow the team needs to get misinformation to send them away from Pendjari Hotel on a day-long wild goose chase.

The problem with an imposter collecting the money is that the only hope I have of getting my lad to fly to Niamey airport to meet me Wednesday evening is if he still has a shot at getting his grubby hands on the $23K. If a fake ladess steals it he has no more incentive.

My goal now is to stall through tomorrow so the ladess has to go back empty-handed and broke, and the lad has to make a quick flight to Niamey.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm off to bed, Susan just woke up. I won't be able to write to the lad until afternoon in Benin. Here's my morning wake-up email to him:

Susan wrote:
Dear Dr. Onanuga,

I'm up early again. I'm still having problems logging in, the satellite Internet is erratic and unreliable but at least I finally got in now. Last night Mr. Rhodes told me he and his employees would go find Mrs. Josiane so I will wait here for her. I think that is safer. I'm very nervous about carrying so much cash. I will keep you advised when they find her and bring her here so we can finally conclude all this. I must leave tomorrow, I can't change my flight plans, so it is imperative that we conclude this today

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad, freaking out that "Mr Williams" has been sent to find the ladesse, wrote:
Mr William is a con artist and I have warned Susan severally about him but, she wouldn't listen do not mind his overtures. The lady was there and is still in the hotel with a popular Driver of a Toyota Forerunner with a Registration Nr AD 8907 RB by name of Mr Jack.

Please I advised her against following that scamster parading as Mr Williams so, please go there yourself or your wife as she has instructions to Follow you or your wife along with Susan only to the camp and please ensure her safety to & From the Camp or better still take Susan along with you to finalize there and return her to the Camp.

Please be fast about it as she has outstayed there in the camp without enough wardrobe.

Thanks.

Dr Edward Onanuga.

Looks like ladette is smelly, a bit, and has outstayed her welcome at he hotel....

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In response to the Benin Boi, Bernie wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is an automated reply.

Thank you for your interest in $imba S@f@ari Camp-Pendjari.

Presently we are having telecommunication difficulties.

Please resend your message and describe both your operating system and type of email account so
that we may best deal with receiving your emails. If you are not using Windows Vista, please load Windows Vista
as your operating system. If you are using Windows Vista, please reload the latest version of Windows Vista.

We value your business, and look forward to being able to
respond.

We will get back to you as soon as is possible. We expect this outage to last 8-12 hours.

Thank you for your understanding.

Bernie Rhodes

This'll keep him from getting any information for a while.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc, I love how we end up on the same page even though we haven't been discussing modalities in advance. Very Happy

I had six emails awaiting me this morning, four from the Benin lad and two from the original Lagos lad. They're pretty repetitive, this last from the Benin lad sums them all up. It was written in huge, multi-colored fonts:

Benin Big Boi wrote:
Subject: I HAVE STAYED GLUED TO THE COMPUTER AWAITING UPDATE FROM YOU

I do not think you want this issue concluded given your evasive response which I earnestly believed the advise is from your loverboy or how could you explain it that you cannot go to hotel Pendjari to sign those documents and get back to your chores than opting for an excuse as Mr Rhodes wrote me saying that they were informed a Lady was looking for the camp and that your fake Williams knew about it and offeref to help the retinue of staff out alone which he returned to you with fake excuse.

You very well remembered these words of mine ''Rhodes or the Wife to meet this lady and endorse the documents to enable her get same back to me tomorrow and that is IF your lover boy will not stand in your way again or pull another stunt like'' and exactly that is what has happened.

We are not talking Parakou, Cotonou or Niamey here but, just the Park Pendjari and the person in question is a lady like you and you want her to boat with that money before getting to the hotel to board a cab - How reasonable you can be or you want your fake Williams to double cross or set her up like he did concerning the Western Union Money you sent Dr Johm Abule so, that you can say you do not understand or know anything about it???.

The better for you to go and finalize there because that was what I told her last yesterday and now that she is in the hotel I cannot get her on phone and she does not write English so, we are not on e-mail communications at all - Mr / Mrs Rhodes and not your faceless criminal can take you to & from there immediately.

I WARN AGAIN LETNOTHING HAPPEN TO THE LADY, THE MONEY OR THE DOCUMENTS OWING TO YOUR IGNORANCE.

Thanks.

I sense a very slight undercurrent of anger.

I felt terrible that I had kept him waiting, nervously biting his fingernails while I was sleeping blissfully. So as soon as I got up I emailed an update, cc'd to the main lad so he can stay in the loop.

Susan wrote:
Dear Dr. Onanuga and Mr. Abule,

I'm sorry I haven't been able to contact you before now but we are still having annoying problems with the Internet connection breaking down frequently. I keep trying to log in but the system crashes repeatedly. It's frustrating but I can hardly blame Mr. Rhodes since it's not his fault. I'm not sure what is causing the problem but I do hope they can fix it soon.

Regarding Mrs. Josiane, from what I understand she

Gosh darn these silly old Internets anyway! It seems like they never work when you need them. Wink

It may be a few more hours before the Internet link is back up again. It may even be getting dark.

EDIT -- This just in a moment ago:

extremely nervous lad wrote:
What about Josiane as you can see the extent of your received mail?? Do not tell me that you never went to Pendjari afterall to see her and the woman has been there stranded without Food or money for this past two days???????? Because that will be very callous /wicked of you. Should anything go wrong with that Lady the authorities here will swoop on me like a bee as tongues are already wagging and eyes staring my direction any time I step out of my room in the hotel and few call has come to my room asking after her whereabout.

Susan, what are you doing?Because if you had gone to the hotel pendjari, you could have signed the documents there and give her money to pay off the cab and go home to her people rather than sit and waste away time in the camp while I wait here on bated breath.

COME ON SUSAN - BE REASONABLE.

Silly lads.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is better than reading a great novel...What will happen to Susan...? What will become of poor Josiane....? Will Brenie make it to the Hotel in one piece...? Will Susan and the Doc finally meet and form a pasionate relationship...?

Where's my popcorn?

Great bait...I keep rushing to my computer looking for updates.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
tongues are already wagging and eyes staring my direction any time I step out of my room in the hotel

Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Several more panicky emails have come in from both lads in the past hour or two. They are flipping out. Susan's not happy either, that damn Internet service is a pain.

Susan wrote:
Dear Dr. Onanuga,

This has been an extremely frustrating day. I'm very upset about things. The fact that the Internet service keeps crashing on me is not helping. I keep trying to log in without success. Thank goodness I was able to connect now.

Regarding Mrs. Josiane, I have

Oops, looks like the connection was lost again. Damn. Very Happy

But now there's an interesting twist. Yet another lad has come along and is trying to take a piece of the action. It may be the Benin lad trying a new ploy since his current one isn't working, or it could be someone totally new. The IP is a satellite link, unrelated to anything previous. Whoever sent it has all the details I had supplied a couple of years ago when these baits first began.

new lad wrote:
From The Desk of

The Director Federal Ministry of Finance
Federal Secretariat
Wuse Zone 2
Abuja

Attention:
Susan P3rcise
<snip address>

Re: Mr. Ronald Joseph P3rcise

Dear Madam,

I write to inform you that we have received a letter from the office of the accountant general over the attempt of some certain individual from our ministry to manipulate your outstanding contract payment of your husband into another account.

We also got information about your visit to Nigeria as arranged by those certain individuals and at the same time wanting to get hold on your payment.

I hereby advised you to stop any further conversation with those involved pending when all issue related to your payment will be confirm, please. More investigation is being carried out with the Economic and financial crime commission (EFCC) and the Independent Corrupt practice commission (ICPC).

I await any further enquires as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
Rev. P. Adamawa
Director Fed. Min of Finance
Abuja.

So a new bait may start after Susan returns to the US. As I said in my opening post to this thread, this is the bait that just won't die. Laughing

EDIT TO ADD:

Two more emails from my Benin lad, both identical, both in big red font:

Quote:
These frustrstions you suffered could have been avoided If you had listened to the voice of reason/Wisdom by going to the Pendjari hotel to meet & conclude with Madam Josiane there early this morning rather than sitting in limbo.

Anyway, your both messages has not said anything about Madam Josiane like you can see where the contents of your enclosed mails ended and this is not going down well with me at all because we are talking of a mother whose last daughter is less than two years and all eyes are watching my directions for answer.

Tell me where & how she is as my BP is on the all time high now.

Success! Very Happy

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic